Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Father/Daughter

She smiles and leans over to him, kisses his cheek. "Have a nice day at work." She says as she noticed they were at the school already. She got out and headed off toward the school.

Esme spent all of her classes time doing her finals and when she was done she left the school grounds. She had walked home since they didnt live far and went across the street when it was clear as she heads off towards their place.

Once she got home she set her things down and went to the kitchen to start dinner. As dinner was cooking on the stove on low she was sitting at the table with her book open and her eyes reading the passages in the book.

He continued to work hard and payed attention to his job. Then when he was all finished he looked around and left his building and headed home.

She got up still reciting what she read in her head as she starts mixing everything together for the pasta she was cooking for dinner. She also had mixed a few desserts in the oven. She had a chocolate cake and brownies cooking in the over.

He looked at the traffic and soon drove home in the traffic. Soon he reached his house and parked the car into his garage.

She had taken the desserts out of the over and frosted the cake. She had dinner done and on the table. She was sitting on the chair at the table while reading her history book. She didnt touch her food but kept reading, she was waiting for her father to get home so they can eat together.

As he walked in he looked at her and smiled and blushed. "Things were great at work." He replied and moaned sofltly.

She looks up and smiles. "Pasta tonight. I made brownies and a cake." She says to him softly as her eyes returned to the book. "Let me finish this passage." She says to him softly as she reads. "You can start eating, Dad." She says softly.

She marks the page and closes the book. "Done." She says to him with a smile as she starts to eat slowly. "It's still hot." She says to him softly as she watches him while eating.

"Eat." She says to him as she continues eating while sipping her juice every now and then. "Hmm, my favorite pasta." She says softly as she smiles and keeps eating.

"You have something on your mind, dont you dad?" She asked as she eats her favorite pasta, chicken pasta. "You seem more distracted since we started having sex." She says to him since she noticed he was a bit distracted as she continues to eat her pasta.

She smiles softly. "I know you better than that, Dad." She says to him softly as she finishes up her pasta on her plate. Once she was done she took it to the sink and washed it.

She smiles and set her clean dishes on the towel to dry. "So tell me whats on your mind." She says to him softly as she lets him continue eating while she cleans up a bit in the kitchen.

She smiles and walks over to him after doing the dishes. "Thats very obvious so tell whats really on your mind." She says to him softly as she sits down in front of him.

Back
Top Bottom