Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Father/Daughter

He nodded and took his hands out of her and took his cock out of her mouth and put his juicy wet cock into her pussy and moaned. Soon he came in his daughter's pussy.

She moaned out and wrapped her legs around his waist. "Hmm." She says softly to him softly. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she kisses him softly on the lips.

He moaned and blushed. "Yes?" He asked and closed his eyes. He was unaware that every second was getting closer to her leaving. "I will study with you tonight in bed." He offered her.

She smiles softly at his offer. "I would like that alot." She says to him softly and uses her foot to turn the cold water off so the hot water would kick back on.

He looked at her and moaned and blushed. "I love and want you to myself." He responded and moaned. he then paused. "But how can I help you study tonight daughter?" He asked.

He moaned and nodded and sighed softly. "I will do as you say." He replied and started kissing her nose and moaning softly.

She smiles softly at his words. "Hmm, we should finish up shower so I can get to school for the first few finals." She says to him softly as she strokes his hair out of his face.

She smiles and gets up. She stands under the water and starts washing herself off. She raise off the soap and smiles at her father watching her. "Cant believe you have a daughter with such beauty?" She asked him softly.

She smiles softly at him as she wraps a towel around her after turning off the water. She steps out the shower and tries off with her towel. "You need to get ready for work. I should be home with dinner on the table unless I'm still cooking it." She smiles at him softly.

He looked at her and nodded and blushed. "Alright." He replied and nodded and moaned. He wanted her but knew that school was far more important.

She smiles and walks to her room. "I'll see you after you get off work." She says to him softly as she goes into her room and starts pulling out her clothes to wear that day for school.

He looked at her and nodded and blushed. "Alright." He replied and finished showering and soon went to his room and got ready for work. Sighing he closed his eyes and remembered what a fun time they had together.

She smiles as she dresses in a white skirt with a white top that matched the skirt that goes to her knees. She put of her shoes to match and grabbed her bag for school. "Dad, can you give me a lift to school?" She calls out softly as she walks towards his bedroom.

He nodded and blushed softly and started to think. He wanted her and he could fuck her if he got to school early. Looking around he nodded again. "Yes I can." He replied.

She smiles and stands at his door. "Lets go or I'll be late." She says to him softly as she opens his door and walks in. "I'll have a dessert in mind for after dinner." She says to him softly with a sexual grin on her lips.

He looked at her and noded. "Alright." he replied and went out to the garage and started the car up. Waiting for a bit he smiled.

She follows him and gets into the front seat of the car. "Thanks Dad." She says to him softly as she looks out the window softly.

He looked at her and sighed softly. "Alright then lover." He replied and moaned softly. He knew how he would have her. But first she needed to do good in school.

Back
Top Bottom