Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Father/Daughter

sub_voyage fan

Supernova
Chris Evans was sitting in the living room reading a book. It was a cold winter's eve and he was shivering. Getting up he walked out of the living room and turned the light off and headed up the stairs. It was nearing midnight and he was tired. Sighing he went to his daughters room and entered it.

He knew he wanted his daughter as a lover. Yes it was crazy and weired but still he wanted her. Looking at her he walked closer to her bed and sighed softly. Soon he stripped and climbed into her bed knowing he wanted her. Soon he kissed her cheek passionatly.

Esme] out of habit turned and smaked him. She figured it was one of her guy friends sneaking into her room in the middle of the night and she opened up her eyes, looks at her father which makes her gasp. "Dad, dont scare me like that. I thought you were an interuder." She said as she put her hands over her mouth in shock that she smaked him.

He looked at her and sighed softly knowing he wanted her so bad. He would have done anything to have her. "Listen." He paused and said softly. "I am sorry for comming in." He paused. "But." He puased knowing it would be too hard to say right then.

He stripped his clothes off and started to touch her breasts softly. Knowing that his actions were more powerful then his words. "I want you as my lover." He replied knowing she would say no. But still he had to try. Afterall it had been so long since he had been with a woman.

She blushed when he grabbed her breasts. She was shocked to do anything about it but then she smiles softly as she closes her eyes. She moans softly and moves closer to him until her lips were on his lips. "I want you too, Daddy." She says to him softly.

He looked at her and sighed. "You do?" he asked suprised by her reaction. Knowing that she would most likey say no he was once again suprised. "But why do you want me?" He asked softly and sighed once more.

She smiles at him. "Cant you just accept that I want you as well as you want me." She says softly and moves herself against his body which pushes him down onto her bed.

He looked at her and nodded his head softly. As he nodded he closed his eyes and dreamed of them being together. Sighing he looked at her and blushed. "I love you dearest daughter." He replied.

"I love you too, Daddy." She says to him softly and sits up on his lap. All she wore was a spigetti strap top and her matching panties.

He looked at her and started taking off his boxers and blushed softly. "I want you so bad dearest daughter." He replied and started taking off her spigetti strap.

She smiles as what her father was doing to her shirt. "Hmm." She says softly as she pulls her shirt over her head and tosses it onto the floor. "Much better." She says to him softly. She sits up on top of him on her knees and softly starts pulling down her panties. She was releaving too much of her body to her father but she didnt care. She wanted him to see her fully nake so she slips out of her panties and tosses them onto the floor with her shirt. "Would you like to do anything special, Daddy?" She asked him softly.

He looked at her and blushed softly. He smled once more time and started thinking. "Too bad this can't happen every night." he said and took off his shirt. He wanted his daughter to see hm naked then paused. "I want to do what you want to do lover." He replied.

She smiles at him and nods. "This is what I want." She tells her father as she looks down at his naked body. "How would you like to do this?" She asked him since it was her first time.

He looked at her and nodded softly and blushed. "Yes this is what I want too dearest lover." He moaned softly. "Well." He looked at her and started rubbing her breasts softly.

She moans softly and closed her eyes as she tips her head backwards. "Daddy, this is my first time doing this." She confesses to him as she moves her hands softly around on his chest.

He looked at her and nodded and understood that. "It has been to long since I have did this." He paused and moaned softly. "And I will go slow for you." He replied and started to rub his daughters' breats softly. He would of course go slow but he would try to go fast at the same time.

"No, I dont want you to go slow. I want you to go as fast as you wish. I can handle the pain for the first timers." She explains to him softly.

He looked at her and sighed softly. "Are you sure dearest daughter?" He asked and put his hands on her breasts and started to rub them again. He kept on rubbing them and moaning softly. He wanted her so bad he would do anything for her he decided. He also knew he would sleep with her every night if she wanted him to.

Looking at her he smiled one last time. Then he put her hadns on his cock. He moved her hands so that it was rubbing his cock and moaned as she rubbed it. Soon he took his hands off hers and let her do the rubbing by herself. Each time she rubbed it he moaned louder. Soon his cock started to get hard.

She nods at his responds and rubbed his length in her hands. "Hmm, it's growing in my hand, Daddy." She says as she feels him getting hard. She looks down at his length and watched it move in her hands.

He looked at her and nodded and sighed. "Yes it is growing." He replied and blushed. Just the fact that it was growing made him happy and he let it continue to grow. Soon he took his cock and put it slowly into her pussy.

She moans softly as he inserted into her pussy. She closed her eyes tightly. "Oh that hurts but dont stop." She says to him softly.

He moaned and blushed softly and started to cum. "I am sorry it hurt." Soon he stopped cumming and took his cock out of her pussy. He just wanted to make sure she was okay. "Are you sure you want me to keep going?" He asked.

She smiles and nods. "Yes I do want to continue." She says to him softly. "Please dont stop. I want to please you." She explains to him softly.

He smiled at her and bushed softly. "you are doing great."he replied and moaned softly. She truely was doing great for a first timer.

Back
Top Bottom