Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Father/Daughter

He looked at her and nodded softly and bushed. "Well yeah it should be." He replied and sighed softly. He knew that soon he would have to end this because she had to school and he had to go to work. But he never wanted this to end.

She smiles at him and wraps her arms around him as he gets into the shower with her. "Daddy, can I try to suck on it to see if it tastes good?" She asked him as she softly rubbed his length.

He looked at her and sighed softly. He sighed softly and nodded. "Yes." He replied and sighed and moaned softly. "But you have school shortly." He paused. "And I don't know how long sex will take."

"I have 2 hours until I leave for school." She says to him softly and gets on her knees. She wraps her mouth around the head of his cock and softly starts sucking on it.

He nodded and moaned softly. "And I have 2 hours before I leave for work." He replied and moaned harder. Soon he blushed and started kissing her entire body softly. As she started sucking on his cock it grew longer. "I need you night and day." He replied and prepared to cum.

She moans as she feels him get bigger in her mouth and keeps sucking on the head of his cock as she takes a bit more of his length inside of her mouth. Her tongue softly moved around on his cock that was inside her mouth.

He moaned and blushed. Sighing he closed his eyes and started to moan louder. Soon he put his hands in her pussy. At the same time he removed his cock and put it back in. He repeated this process several times.

She moans out and looks up at him as she keeps sucking on his cock. She pulls back from his length and smiles. "That good?" She asked him softly. She stood up and pushed the shower head down so it wasnt spraying on them. "Lay down, Daddy." She says to him softly.

She smiles and gets on her knees again. She moves her hips backwards towards his face and her mouth goes back around his cock, starts sucking on it again.

He moaned and blushed. "It feels nice." He replied and came in her mouth. Yes it did feel nice and he moand and wanted her so bad. "What if I don't want mom." He replied.

She moans out and swallows his cum. She pulls back and smiles. "Daddy I want to feel your tongue inside of my pussy." She says to him softly.

He looked at her and sighed softly. "I love you and want you night." He paused and moaned. "I could always call your school and say you are sick." He replied.

She smiles at his words. "But I am graduating in a few days." She says to him. "I have finals to do today." She says to him softly.

He nodded softly at her. "All right then." he replied and blushed knowing she was right and that finals were improtant for her. "But when shall we do this again?" He asked as he took his tongue off her pussy.

She moaned out with pleasure and smiles. "A few days isnt long dad. After school. Tomorrow morning just like this." She says to him softly.

She smiles as she looks down at him. "Daddy, I have a final tomorrow as well then the day after I get my diploma." She says to him softly. "I have to study like crazy for it." She explains to him.

He looked at her and nodded and blushed softly and moaned. "As you wish." He replied and looked at her. "But what happens after you grudatate?

She smiles at him. "College and still living with you." She says to him softly as she moves her body around so she lays down on top of him and kisses him softly on the lips.

He pulled himself on top of her. "Alright lover." He paused and moaned. Wondering if he would kiss and moan. He wanted to blush and wanted to cum and be with her every second.

She moans softly in the kiss and wraps her legs around his waist as her arms goes around his neck. "I want to be with you forever." She says to him softly.

Back
Top Bottom