Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Father/Daughter

She smiles softly at her father. "Finish eating and I'll finish up studying for my final tomorrow." She says to him softly as she grabs her book and kisses him on the forehead. "I'll be in my room and when your finish come find me. We'll play." She says to him softly as she leaves the room and heads off to her bedroom to study a bit more.

She laid her book open on the page she was reading on her bed and stripped down to her underwear. She laid down on her bed and moved her feet softly in the air as she reads the chapter out of the book.

He moaned and closed his eyes and started to eat. Then he finished and went to her room. "Good luck with your test." He replied.

She smiles and shuts her book since she finished the chapter. She set it down on her nightstand and looked at him. "Come and join me on my bed." She says to him softly as she lays there with only her panties and bra on. "I want to play right now." She says to him softly.

She smiles and shakes her head softly. "I have been studying since noon today." She said as she beckons him closer to her. "I need a break." She says to him.

She moaned out as he touched her slit with his hand and her eyes looks up at him. "Take me over the edge, Daddy." She says to him softly.

He nodded and continued to blush and moan lightly and started to get hard. He knew it was wrong but he didn't care as he wanted to love his daughter and please her. Soon he put his cock into her and moaned.

She moans out as he slips inside of her body and closes her eyes as she wraps her legs around his body. She leans up and pulls him down on top of her as she pulls him into a deep kiss.

He looked at her and moaned and started to get hard. So hard that he had to put his cock into her tight pussy in order to control himself.

She moaned out when he came inside of her body. "I mean it, Daddy, if you wish not to do any of this with me just tell me." She says to him softly.

She moans out and pulls him down on top of her. She snuggled up against him as he continues cumming inside of her pussy. "Alright." She says to him softly as she stays close to him.

She moans out as he continues cumming inside of her even harder. "Daddy, stop cuming inside me, there is too much." She says to him softly.

Back
Top Bottom