Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Father/Daughter

"Really?" She asked with a happy look on her face. "Some of the girls at school talked about sex but I hear every word." She said to him softly and keeps riding him but a little bit faster.

"Then thats wonderful to hear!" She said with excitment in her voice as she rides him a bit faster than she was. She was starting to get use to him inside of her pussy.

She looked at him and sighed softly. "Well I want you to have me every night." He replied and sighed knowing that it may not work out as planned. Still he wanted her to marry him and be with her.

She moans out and closes her eyes as she keeps riding him but a bit fsater. "Oh Daddy." She moans out to him as she loves the way he fills inside of her.

He moaned and blushed softly and started to touch himself and then touch her breasts. He wanted her all right and would do anything to have her. Yes he knew it was wrong. But he did not even care.

She moans out with pleasure and leans down against him. She kisses him softly on the lips and her breasts pressed against his hands as he plays with them. Her hips still moving against his waist.

He moaned and blushed softly and knew that it was time to have his fun. He wanted her so bad now he would do anything for her. Soon he came really hard.

She moans out with pleasure even within the kiss. She continue to move her hips aginst his waist as her body released her cum at the same time.

He looked at her and moaned and blushed. He wanted to her marry her. But he knew it was wrong. He also knew that she might get upset if he proposed now.

She laid down on top of him and her head rested on his shoulder. "I love you daddy." she says to him softly and she closes her eyes as she softly falls asleep on top of him.

He looked at her and moaned and closed his eyes and took his cock out of her pussy. "I love you too dearest daughter." He replied and moaned. He wanted her but he was scared to tell her.

She moans softly as he pulls out of her body but stayed asleep on top of him. She had school in the morning so she needed her sleep.

He moaned and bushed and suddenly fell asleep. It wasn't like he had planned it. He was just tired after a long days events.

She woke up softly and sat up. She sat up on top of him and rubbed her eyes. She looked down at her father and smiled softly. "Daddy?" She said softly as she softly shakes him.

He kept on sleeping and dreaming about weird dreams. Suddenly he felt a tap and woke up and sighed. "What is it dearest daughter?" He asked.

"Sex." She says to him softly and smiles at him. "I want to try it in the shower." She says to him softly and kisses him on the lips.

She smiles softly and walks with him towards the bathroom. She walked into the bathroom and started to heat up the water. As the water heats up she looks down at his length with a smile. "Does guys like it when girls suck on those?" She asked him softly.

He looked at her and sighed and moaned. He put his hands into her pussy and nodded at her original question. At the same time he took his hand out. "Yes guys do." He paused. "Did you like my hands in you?"

She smiles and nods. "Water should be hot enough for us." She says to him softly and steps into the shower. She adjusts the water a bit and steps under the water.

Back
Top Bottom