Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sunfield Trailer Park (LVA24 x MsBloom)

Liam really doubted it... but it wasn't the time to correct her. He was only the best in her eyes right now because the bar was set so low it might as well be underground. She'd calm down soon and realize that, but until then he just took the compliment and sat there, holding her hands as the others hugged her. It reminded him of the hug they all shared before. It was such a sweet and endearing moment that he didn't even dare interrupt it.

Once things calmed down and the hugging was over, Liam spoke again. "As much as I'd love to bring you home, its not like I can tell Mary all of this." He said with a small sigh. "I may recognize you as my daughter, but Mary doesn't know about me cheating and if I did come forward right now, she'd probably divorce me on the spot and take Olivia." He added. "I'll tell her eventually, but it was need a long talk and lots of planning." Liam really did not know how Mary would react, but it couldn't be 'well' in the slightest.

Chloë nodded. She understood that things were complicated, especially since she was obviously the younger sister, if not by more than a few months, and that he couldn't just bring her home and introduce her to Mary as his daughter without consequences.
"Ok," she said and grabbed a napkin to wipe her tears and in doing so removed most of her make up which made her look younger than she usually did with her carefully applied make up.
"Let's have cake then."
She blew out the candles as if it was her birthday, and to her it was in a sense exactly that. She had a new father, one that loved her, perhaps a bit more than what was proper and decent but still. She handed him the knife and spatula to carve the cake.

Perhaps it was in that moment as the two half-sisters looked at each other across the table, across the birthday cake, that the idea was born. They had to get rid of Mary, make sure she would never come between the three of them ever again. Perhaps his initial reaction had also given Patty an idea about how to become his secret girlfriend for real. Billie for her part simply stuffed her face with cake and smiled happily at Chloë while shooting sideways glances at Olivia, her new what ... sister in law? If that was indeed the only reason for the glances.

And Liam was clearly not aware of any plotting or planning that might be going on between the girls. In a way, he was much the same as Billie in that moment, cutting the cake and stuffing his face with some as well. Chloe and Olivia sat on either side of him, Patty was right in front of him and yet he had more in common with Billie who was to the side. The cake was good though, that's what mattered the most.

Once they were done, it was time to go back home for him and Olivia. "Alright, ladies. I'll need to use the bathroom for a moment and then we have to go, Olivia." He said, looking at Olivia. He went over to Patty, giving her a kiss and then to Chloe with a hug and kiss to her head. "I'll see you soon, princess." He whispered in her ear right before the kiss. Then he gave Billie a nod, knowing she wouldn't want a hug that he so loved giving and then headed to the door. "Meet me downstairs in a couple of minutes, sweetheart." He told Olivia and struggled to climb down the stairs to use their bathroom quickly.

Olivia gave her newly found half sister a massive hug and a kiss on the cheek. She also hugged the other two but without the kiss and perhaps not for as long as she had hugged Chloë.
"I'll see you all soon," she said and headed towards the steel door.
"Oh and I am going to ask dad if I can have my birthday here rather than at home. I think it would be a much more fun party that way."
She then waved and walked down to the apartment to meet her dad.

"So how do you feel," Billie asked Chloë when the trailer park girls were all alone again.
"Pretty awesome actually and at the same time sad that he never found out."
She lit a cigarette and looked over the edge of the wall around the rooftop.
"Y'know if he had only gone looking for mum for any reason, after he broke up with her, she might still be alive today."
Billie and Patty both nodded in silent agreement and for a while the three of them just stood there staring at the city below them.
"To Tammy Lynn Turner," Billie then said and raised her can of beer.
"Wherever she may rest uneasy."

A week went by with Liam having to get Mary's help to go to work. It was annoying for the both of them, especially for Mary who had to change her routine completely - and couldn't drink until she was home. Take him to work in the morning, pick him up in the late afternoon. It left no time for him to go visit the the girls like this and Olivia had her school to deal with. In the meantime, there was a ton of work to catch up on and that was amazing for him.

After work, he also had physical therapy, but on the plus side, he was starting to walk properly now. It was dawning on Liam though that he would likely need a cane to walk from now on. Not something he looked forward to. Imagine, not even forty and already needing a cane to walk. Well, better than needing a wheelchair, for certain. On the plus side, he tried it that Friday and found that he was able to drive well enough.

"Olivia! We gotta go!" He said as he got dressed. He was driving Olivia to her birthday party at Chloe's place and Liam offered to drive, saying it was an excuse to get used to driving, but also keep an eye on his daughter... he wanted to visit the others so much.

There had been much planning during the week leading up to Olivia's birthday party. Her birthday had been two days before but to not have to deal with having a party on a school night they had decided to have it on the Saturday. They had discussed who to invite and Olivia had hesitated but eventually she had invited two girls from her track team and one other girl from her school.
"No boys?" Chloë had asked with a wink and a raised eyebrow.
"Probably for the best. Dad would have a coronary if we had boys over for your party."
Olivia had giggled and nodded. Despite having changed from a blushing innocent little girl into someone who not only had a serious crush on her dad, whom she still teased and sent naughty underwear pics to ever so often, but was also ok with her three best friends had all fucked her dad, even if it had been in exchange for money. Well not for Patty and since they moved in to the apartment Chloë, her sister, had not done it for money. She was even ok with the idea that her sister might still want to have sex with their dad even if of course she was jealous of it, at the same time, if their dad agreed to keep having sex with Chloë that meant her own chances were greater.

Despite all those changes to her personality she was after all still an unkissed virgin. That would soon change though, but perhaps not the way she would expect it to.

On Saturday her dad took her to the girls in his car early enough that he would be able to stay a while and spend time with Chloë and the other two. They picked up a cake on the way and when they arrived the girls were only half dressed, still getting ready for the party. Chloë was even topless when they walked through the door and perhaps if she had been taught normal inhibitions as a child she might have covered herself up but as it was she simply went about running the vacuum cleaner across the floor of the living room.

Liam was still using the crutch to walk around, but he already ordered a cane that he found rather fine looking online. Regardless, when the man entered the house, he had a big smile, but when he saw Chloe in such a state of undress, he nearly and instinctively raised the hand holding the crutch and had to regain his balance. Before, he would have stared, now he didn't really know where they stood and while he did stare for a second, he looked away and raised the other hand to cover his eyes.

"Chloe... you're naked." He warned her, as if she didn't know.

"Oh really dad, Am I?" Chloë said and playfully covered up her breasts with her hands for a moment and then started giggling as she first gave them a squeeze and then let them go.
She wiggled her ass that was covered with nothing more than a pair of black lace hipsters in time to the music playing from her phone and continued vacuuming while dancing with a bit more swagger than perhaps she had before he arrived with Olivia.

Having found the confidence to keep trying her hand at cooking Billie was in the kitchen in just a t-shirt and a thong. Patty was just out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel around her model body.

"Oh c'mon dad," Olivia said.
"It's not like you haven't seen them wearing even less."
She giggled and walked through to the kitchen to put the cake in the fridge.
"Whatcha making?" she wanted to know using a slight Southern drawl just like the girls often did.
"Tomato sauce. I'm going to try to make home made pizza instead of ordering in."
She had of course not actually made the dough but other than that everything would be made from scratch.
"Fingers crossed she doesn't burn down the house," Chloë said and now done with the vacuuming gave her sister a big hug.

"I know I've seen them before..." He said, rolling his eyes. He fucked her in pretty much every fuckable hole as well, but it felt different now that Chloe was his daughter, actual daughter and not just a roleplay. Then again, she seemed to not care in the slightest and Olivia seemed annoyed that he was doing it. Heck, Olivia herself had been showing him almost as much skin recently. She even started sending him pictures to the secret phone he kept for contacting with the girls.

God, he was horny. Liam hadn't been able to get off for weeks now, ever since the accident really and Patty's blowjob. It was impossible in the hospital and at home, Mary or Olivia were always around, plus he lacked mobility until recently. Olivia kept teasing him, making things so much worse.

Liam walked over to Billie and stopped by her. "Billie, would you care for my help? I've made a few pizzas when I was younger, I can guide you." Billie was always an awkward one to chat with, but Liam still wanted to get closer to her. No, it wasn't to fuck her, but she was his daughter's girlfriend, his secret girlfriend's friend... and in the end, one of the girls he was sheltering. Being on friendly terms was always good.

"Thanks. I think I got it covered though," Billie said without a hint of sarcasm.
"The sauce just need to cool down and then I was thinking, cheese, bacon and olives on one, cheese, pepperoni and red peppers for the other."
She stirred the sauce and picked up some on the spoon for him to taste. It was a very simple tomato sauce with just pureed tomatoes from a tin, crushed garlic, salt, pepper and basil.
"I may have made a bit more than needed but like you could totally serve this with spaghetti too, right? With like meat balls or something."
One might not have thought it about Billie but she really had developed quite an interest in cooking after that first failed attempt only a few weeks ago.

"We'll need a salad to go with it too," Chloë said and came up behind them, now wearing a t-shirt and shorts.
"I could take Olivia with me and run down to the corner shop and get some," she offered and Billie nodded.
She knew what Chloë was doing because there already was lettuce and everything needed for a salad in the fridge.
"Yea. You do that honey," she said and added that they might perhaps pick up a few more beer as well.

Once Chloë and Olivia were gone Billie, having turned off the stove, excused herself too and went up to the rooftop for a cigarette leaving Patty and Liam alone in the apartment and the moment Billie had closed the door Patty dropped the towel.
"You must be terribly backed up," she said with a giggle.

"Ah yes, it's fine to store it for later." He said.

She probably didn't mean it that way, but Billie really made it hard to think she wasn't just completely and utterly done with him every time she sarcastically replied like this. The man wasn't - as he promised her - going to throw her out on the streets if she didn't fuck him, nor if she ignored him of course, but he still tried to at least create a good relationship with her. Then again, he couldn't fault her for possibly seeing him as nothing more than a client who wanted to be clingy. It was... starting to dawn on him that he shouldn't even try and let her be - if she wanted anything, she'd come to him, he supposed.

Liam could see the girls slowly making their way out. For last minute grocery shopping... for a smoke break. Patty appearing naked made it clear what they were doing and he silently thanked them.

He walked over to the naked girl and immediately locked lips with her, pinning her against the wall with his body as they made out. "I've missed you." He missed this so much. "Can we go to the bed? I can't move as well as I could before, so the bed would help."

"Sure daddy," Patty said and took his hand leading him into her bedroom.
She didn't mention that Olivia also used to sleep there when she stayed over because maybe he would think that was weird. She helped him undress and get on the bed.
"I've waited so long for this," she said and crawled onto the bed stretching out her naked body along his and kissed him.
There wasn't much time though so whatever they did it had to be quick. There wouldn't be much time for foreplay or cuddling. She kissed down his neck, chest and belly. As she was about to close her lips around his cock though she paused and with a giggle repositioned herself so that he could pleasure her as she pleasured him. Then, with her cunt hovering above his face she did wrap her lips around his already erect cock and started to suck on it.

Liam waited too long for this. It reminded him of the time before meeting Chloe when he had to go for quite a while without sex, only this time he kept getting teased by Olivia the whole time. He needed Patty more than she realized, but when she called him Daddy, he did stop her just to tell her. "Liam... call me Liam." It wasn't just because of the whole Chloe thing or because Olivia was more around... Patty was his girlfriend, secret as she may be, so he felt it would be oddly more intimate this way. It was what Mary called him too, just his name.

When was the last time he was in this position with Mary? When they were much younger, before Olivia. He felt her mouth around his cock and moaned, but it didn't distract him from his side of the deal. "Fuck... Patty..." He moaned, before beginning to feast on her cunt. His tongue lapping up her juices and then exploring her insides. He needed this...

"Alright, Liam," Patty said and then repeated it a few times as if to herself.
She liked the sound of it. It felt more serious, more appropriate for the relationship they were now about to enter into than the Sugarbabe/Sugardaddy relationship they had had up until then.

Having not had many men give her oral Patty moaned as his tongue touched her cunt, moaned even louder when he poked it at the entrance to her love canal. Having never had a sixty nine with a man ever before she did find it a bit distraction though and despite being quite the expert cocksucker she found herself just grabbing on to his hard shaft and moaning around the head.

While it felt spectacular, Liam was a lot more focused on the job at hand. He did like bringing pleasure to the women he was with and while he knew it wasn't always possible, the man enjoyed at least trying. So he moved his hand so that he could touch her clit with her clit with his thumb. As he moved his tongue inside the teenager, curling and pressing it along her wet walls, he rolled her pink nub around his thumb in a circular fashion, before shifting to another pattern.

He became more intense and his hips moved slightly, as if seeking the pleasure that her mouth was giving.

"OH FUCK," Patty cried out, the sound muffled by the fact that she still managed to keep his cock in her mouth.
This was another thing she had never experienced with a man before. It was the first time a man gave her an orgasm with just his mouth and fingers, and those fingers weren't even inside her.
"OH Sweet FUUUUCK," she cried, louder this time because she had now pulled off his cock and with her eyes closed rode the orgasm.

It did take a while for her body to stop spasming and for her to regain her breath. Once it had though she turned around and straddling him she guided his cock into her soaking wet cunt and then lay down on top of him, pressing her breasts against his chest and kissed him as she began to slowly ride his cock.

Patty looked stunning as she came. Truly, he could hear her moan and cry as she came and that just served to make him feel even hotter. Liam really loved witnessing her reactions, but he was also in need of his own release now. Thankfully, Patty was more than eager to do it. He wrapped his arms around her and grabbed her ass as she started to ride his cock. His tongue danced with her as he felt her walls wrap around his cock and massage it. "Patty..." He moaned as she moved.

He was close, boy was he close. Liam needed to cum for a while now and finally he achieved that. He didn't need to tell her, he groaned and his body trembled as he poured his seed into the teenager. Knowing she was on the pill meant he didn't have to worry about it and just gave himself in to the pleasure. "Fuck... I needed that so badly, Patty."

"Da ... Liam," Patty moaned back almost slipping up and calling him daddy.
Her hips moved faster and faster, grinding her clit against his pubic bone with each downward thrust. She was about to have another orgasm but wanted to wait until he was ready to shoot his load into her, wanting to time her orgasm with his and as he filled her up with his seed she cried out again and her hips shook uncontrollably for a few moments.

What he didn't know, and wouldn't find out before it was possibly too late, was that after the dinner party a few weeks earlier she had stopped taking her birth control pills. It was perhaps selfish of her but she wanted a baby by him, hoping it would be a good enough reason for him to leave his wife and marry her instead.

Completely unaware of the fact that he might have just bound himself to Patty for the next eighteen years, Liam simply enjoyed the feeling of emptying his balls into her. His cock twitching as the last few drops left him. In eighteen years, Patty would still be at a young age of 34, but Liam would be almost sixty, would she even still be interested in him? To Patty, he was the man she wanted to love and marry and be with, but Liam only expected her to be with him until a hotter and younger version of him showed up and caught this model's interest. He was so blissfully ignorant of her plan.

In that vein, he kissed her. Liam continued to hug the woman on top of him, kissing her over and over again. When his cock finally slipped out of her from returning to its usual size, he sighed. "Thank you, Patty. That was fantastic... but the others are going to be here soon." If they weren't there already and they just didn't hear them.

"Better finish up whatever you're doing. I just got a text from Chloë, they're leaving the store now. Should be back in two or three minutes maybe," Billie said and popped her head into Patty's bedroom not long after the two had shared their simultaneous orgasms.
"Can't really let Olivia find you like this can you now."

Patty giggled but did slide herself off of his cock.
"Of course not. It certainly won't do to let Chloë's sister find her dad in bed with her secret stepmum."
Both she and Billie laughed and winked at him. Patty then gathered up his clothes and helped him out of the bed and led him into the bathroom where he could get dressed and also give him the excuse that he had simply needed to pee.

Patty herself then started getting dressed.

He appreciated Billie's warning, but it almost felt like it ruined a perfectly great moment they were having. She was right though and Liam knew they had to get dressed. Knowing your father fucks your friend is one thing, seeing him naked with her is another, he supposed. He got up when Patty got off of him and kissed her cheek, before taking his clothes and moving to the bathroom to get himself back into order.

Once he was done, the man limped out, flushing the toilet before hand to pretend he did need to pee and joined them by the table.

"I'll see if we can't be alone for a lot longer some other time," Patty said almost making it sound like she was in a better position to make that happen than he was.
She gave him a kiss and with her dress, the same one Liam had given her, on she exited her bedroom and ran interference, grabbing the groceries from Olivia and dragging the two girls into the kitchen to start making what would hopefully resemble a light version of coleslaw.

Once that was done an left in the fridge to properly marinate and soak up the dressing Olivia went to the bath room to start getting ready for her birthday party. She had managed to talk her dad into buying her a new dress for the occasion, one that would show off a lot more cleavage than her clothes normally did, especially since she wore one of the underwire bras she had bought when picking out clothes for her sister and the other two girls, and also leave parts of her back bare.

"So you'll pick me up sometime tomorrow afternoon then?" she said to her dad after having given him a few runway moves to show off her new dress.

Olivia had no right to be this sexy in that dress. It reminded him of his third "date" with Mary. Back then, the woman was fully committed to taking him away from his then girlfriend and she wore something with just as much cleavage as Olivia had now. Like mother, like daughter, they both had amazing tits. Liam found himself staring at her a bit too long, but in the end, he knew that he shouldn't push it. He also knew that once he was done fucking Patty and the others were there, his role in the birthday party was done. This was a party for the girls, not him.

"Yes, princess. Give me a call when you want me to pick you up." He said, walking over to her and kissing her cheek. "You look absolutely stunning in that, can't believe my little girl is seventeen. Ugh, one more year and you're an adult." He chuckled and caressed her arm sweetly.

"Alright, you girls have fun." He turned, kissing Chloe's forehead and giving Patty a wink, followed by a nod to Billie. "Don't... I repeat... don't go too wild. I want all my daughters intact and well by tomorrow." With that, he turned and started to leave.

"Right O daddy," Billie said and winked back at him.
"Leave it to me to keep them both out of trouble. I'll make sure no boy so much as lays a hand on either of them."
She laughed softly. She knew it was an impossible promise too keep because why would Olivia listen to her and Chloë, well Chloë was Chloë.

The girls all gave him a hug as he left, even Billie. It was perhaps more a polite hug than anything but it was at the same time a peace offering. He had promised she would never have to sleep with him again if she didn't want to, and boy did she ever not want to, and he had shown that he had meant it and that he wouldn't stop helping them because of it.

With him gone the girls got busy making pizzas and at five pm there were three family sized pizzas, almost perfectly baked, oozing with cheese being sliced up on to big plates, there was enough beer in the fridge to last them through the night and there was even a bottle of tequila.

Olivia quickly realized that she was the one with the most actual cooking experience in the group, so she did take charge in a few things. It still felt a bit odd, getting used to Chloe as a sister and Patty as... well, her father's lover, but it somehow made her stomach churn less than her mother being in that position. Every day that went by made it harder for Olivia to look at Mary and harder for Olivia to contain herself around her father.

The girl had a beer in hand as the others put the pizzas in the over and was already taking sips from it. She glanced at Chloe and gave her a little shrug. "I'll control myself, don't even start. I don't want another hang-over." She grumbled as she shook the can to show that it was still pretty full. She then leaned against Chloe and whispered. "And there's something... big I want to talk to you later, after the party."

Back
Top Bottom