Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sunfield Trailer Park (LVA24 x MsBloom)

Olivia didn't move back home until her dad was released from the hospital. The girls took her home to collect a bag of clothes and her books and any other little thing she would need for a week away from home. Mary objected of course and demanded to know who those girls were and how come they lived all on their own when they were barely older than Olivia was.
"Friends Mary. They're friends and I don't want to be here without dad."
The look on Mary's face when her daughter called her Mary instead of mum, as she had always done before and topped it by still calling her father dad. It looked like someone had slapped her hard across the face but eventually she resigned and nodded.
"Call me every day and let me know how you are."
Olivia promised and that was the last Mary saw of her daughter until they met at the hospital when Liam was released.

The girls, including Olivia, went to visit him after school every day, and even Billie tagged along once or twice. She was still a bit distant towards him but she was also rather apologetic for it. She did however take him up on his offer of not having to have sex with him without being thrown out.
"I can work and help that way," she said and quickly added that she meant getting a part time job after school, like delivering groceries or something like that.
Neither Chloë not Patty mentioned the offer.

It was however becoming obvious even to the inattentive observer that there was something on Chloë's mind that she didn't really know how to bring up. She had asked to be alone with him a few times but in the end she didn't say anything to him. Perhaps she should tell Olivia, who was more than curious about the secret Patty had told Chloë after that first visit after her dad was awake, what she suspected first, just to see how she would react to the possibility that they were actually sisters for real.

The night before Liam was to be released Chloë took Olivia up to the roof, just the two of them. It was a warm evening, summer was on it's way and with it so was Olivia's birthday.
"There is something we need to talk about," she said as she lit a cigarette and leaned up against the wall surrounding the roof.
She then explained what Patty had told her about his once secret girlfriend.
"Thing is, Tammy Lynn was my mum's name. She ... ummm ... disappeared when I was seven. They still haven't found her and I doubt anyone ever will."
She took a deep drag on the cigarette without looking at Olivia. Instead she stared off into the distance, waiting for Olivia to say something, anything.

---

Tammy Lynn Turner had grown up poor, in a run down neighbourhood bordering on the Sunfield Trailer Park. She had been good at school and managed to get into a community college where she learned secretarial skills and at the age of 18 she got an internship at a large firm that bought and sold something she wasn't entirely sure what it was, just that it was a lot of money and big deals.

Three weeks into her internship she met Liam and fell head over heels in love with him. He was married though and at first he rejected her advanced but something changed one evening after she had joined some of her colleagues for a beer after work. he approached her that evening and they had sex in the bathroom at the bar they'd been drinking at which really suggested that he never meant for it to be more than that, a one night stand, but things developed into a secret relationship and he often spent a few hours after work at her apartment over the net few months, 64 days to be precise but who's counting.

The first day he didn't follow her home after work was the day she confirmed she was pregnant but since he had told her it had to be over that very afternoon she chose not to tell him about it and for a brief moment considered an abortion.

That same night she met Jimmy, a guy from the trailer park just south of where she had grown up and two months later they were married and she had moved in with him and his two year old son.

She gave birth to a baby girl in September that same year and lucky for her Jimmy wasn't all that good at math and actually thought the child was his.

Her life at the trailer park took her away from the internship and any hopes she had had about a better life. She became a kept woman, serving a man who made most of his money by intimidating the poor unfortunate souls who owed money to the wrong people and who was in and out of jail over the next seven years.

She vanished off the face of the earth two days after Jimmy was released from serving a one year sentence for aggravated assault. She was never seen again and the investigation into her disappearance was soon dropped.

Honestly, Olivia was happy during that time she spent with the girls. Granted, it wasn't like she enjoyed the comforts of her own bed, but by the second night, she was done with the couch and asked Patty if the offer to sleep with her was still available. It wasn't like the bed was big enough for them to sleep in too comfortably, but it did beat the hard ass couch. Interestingly enough, the experience allowed her to talk with Patty more and get to know the girl so hellbent on dating her father.

Olivia still didn't know how to feel about her. She was competition, but at the same time not. All of these girls were complicated to her. Well, Billie less so, but that was because it became easy to figure out that she only had eyes for Chloe and really nothing else brought her joy - as far as she could tell.

Spending so much time with Chloe also allowed them to strengthen their bond - much to Billie's chagrin, Olivia expected - but there was something that really seemed to bug her and that evening, she seemed to finally open up about it. Olivia was happy to learn that she was about to talk to her, pour out her heart... and she never expected it to be 'I'm potentially your real half-sister'. Olivia had to take a moment to ponder the information.

However, that faded rather quickly, even surprising herself when she turned to Chloe with a determined look. "We need to do a paternity test. I can pay for it if you don't want dad to know. I'm sure we can get his DNA or something." This morbid curiosity was a surprise, but she somehow didn't mind the "competition" when it came to Chloe and being sisters.

Hell, in the back of her mind Olivia thought that if Chloe was her sister and she could have sex with their father... then she too could.

Chloë thanked Olivia for the offer but was probably mostly grateful that she hadn't reacted badly to the news, all things considered it wouldn't have been strange if she had.
"Funny though isn't it?" she said.
"I mean if it does turn out that he actually is my dad and we are actually sisters."

---

A couple of days later Olivia came round the girls' apartment after school with a paper towel with his blood on it. She had been helping him shave and accidentally cut him. It would hopefully be enough for a paternity test she said.

The more she pondered on the idea of Chloe being her sister, the more she liked it. She always wanted siblings, but knew very well that her mother would never give her one, but having a sister her age would be fantastic. They already felt close enough and Chloe called her 'sis' already. Funny enough, she seemed more like and older sister, but judging by their birthdays, Olivia would be the elder one.

On the other hand, she got to spend more time with her father and help him when needed. She insisted, taking the work-load from dear old mom and happily enjoying the closeness with him. It really showed her... that Mary was not needed in that household.

"All we need is your sample. Then we send it over to this company I found and it only takes about two days for the results. Chloe... last chance, do you really want to know?" She asked, already showing her the form all filled up for delivery.

Chloë sat there looking and the paper towel Olivia had put into a zip lock bag knowing that all it would take was for her to spit on another paper towel and send the samples to be analysed and she would have her answer. Yet she hesitated.
"I know it's scary," Billie said.
It was just the two of them up on the roof while Patty was bonding with the girl who would be her step mum if she got her wish.
"But look at it this way. You may still have an asshole for a dad but at least he didn't rape you or kill your mum. Sure he probably drove her into Jimmy's arms but ... y'know, better an asshole who pays to fuck you than an asshole that raped you, right?"
Chloë nodded and took a deep drag on her cigarette.

It had taken a few days and several passionate fights but Billie had begun to accept that Chloë had become emotionally attached to Olivia but only as a sister. That evening as they sat there looking out at the setting sun from the roof was the first time they had spent together without screaming at each other.
"You know I still love you right?" Chloë said to change the subject.
Billie was of course right in her analysis of the situation and if Chloë was honest then she would much rather have Liam as her dad, her real dad, than the asshole who had abused both her and her mum.
"I'm not sure you do love me as much as you would like to," Billie said and leaned up against Chloë.
"But that's alright I suppose."
she shrugged and tossed her cigarette over the wall and watched it fall.
"I suppose we both knew what this was. I mean I love you too, but I'm not sure whether it is because I really do love you or because ... y'know ... all the shit we've been through together. Like ... you're my safe place, my safe harbour."
Chloë nodded and having made a decision stubbed out her cigarette and then wet the filter with her saliva before putting the cigarette butt into the empty zip lock bag Olivia had brought for her to place her sample in.

"He changed so much for us," she said and kissed Billie.
"For better or worse. At least you don't have to fuck him anymore. Neither of us do but I ... I dunno ... as men goes I kinda like him and Patty's over the moon about him."
Billie nodded and kissed Chloë back.

"Ok, here's the sample," Chloë said when the two came back down to the apartment and handed Olivia both bags.
"Now let's just hope for the best."

Olivia took the bags and smiled brightly. She didn't really waste any time and quickly went to deliver the package directly to the company. She didn't think she had ever been this excited over something, but here it was... not knowing was killing her and that lasted for two days. When she got the call to pick up the results, Olivia went straight to the girls' apartment and didn't open the envelope the whole time, even though she wanted to. This was Chloe's, they may be sisters, but it was something that she should be finding out herself first and foremost, not after she read it and blabs about it.

"Chloe... Chloe!" She said excitedly when the door opened. She kissed her cheek and hugged her and then took her hand. The girl guided her to the nearest table and placed the big brown envelope on it. Olivia finally stepped back and held her hands over her chest in anticipation. "Time to find out the truth."

Chloë just stood there staring at the envelope, the same way she had stared at the bloodied paper towel two days earlier. Inside was perhaps the answer she so desired, that the asshole who had abused her, and her mum, her entire life, wasn't her dad at all. At the same time it could also say that Liam wasn't her dad and she wasn't sure how she would take that. On one hand it wouldn't make their sexual relationship incestuous, on the other hand she didn't really care if it did, at the same time she knew she would probably have a breakdown and start crying hysterically. She could almost feel the tears coming on even before she had opened the envelope.
"Well go on," Billie said.
"Open it. You've barely talked about anything else for two days now."

Chloë nodded and opened the envelope slowly pulling out the folded paper inside, almost as if she was about to announce the winner at some awards gala.
"And the winner issssssssssssss ..." she said in an attempt to lighten the mood.
"It's a match."

The tension in Chloe was crystal clear. She seemed like she was about to take off and vanish at any moment now without even reading the contents of the envelope. Olivia was ready to take it and open it herself, allowing Chloe to read it first of course, but taking the initiative. Thankfully, Billie was there.

Then the results were said and Olivia covered her mouth when she gasped. "No way.... no fucking way." She said, cursing more now than she used to before - being around the girls let her let loose and she was getting used to it. She didn't say it angrily, but with a big smile. Olivia took the paper from Chloe's hands and read it. "You are a match! You are! You are!" She hugged Chloe and squealed in excitement. They were sisters, actual sisters...

"Dad's going to have a heart attack when we tell him..." And she wasn't joking.

"At least," Chloë said and hugged her sister tightly for several seconds befor grabbing her arms and looking into her eyes started to dance about with her, both of their breasts bouncing, Olivia's of course a lot more than Chloë's but neither of them noticed.
She was laughing, whooing and as she danced around the room with her actual sister, half sister but nonetheless her Actual Sister, she pulled Patty and Billie into the dance as well and at that moment they were all happy, laughing.
"Who knows," Chloë said and once again pulled Olivia into a tight happy hug.
"It might even kill him."
It was of course meant as a joke but at the exact moment she spoke the words she couldn't help wonder if that meant she would share Olivia's inheritance.

Olivia laughed and danced with her sister, excited and a little bit nervous with the potential changes this would bring. She was the older sister of the two, yet Chloe always behaved like she was the elder one between them. More importantly, what would their dad say? What would her mom say!? Mary was going to have a meltdown just as much as he was, if not more. Would this be enough to make her divorce their dad though? Perhaps... she was worried about Mary taking custody of her and leaving though - she was still sixteen, so she'd have to obey for two more years...

After the celebration died down a little, Olivia sat down and took in a deep breath. "Real talk though, how do you want to tell our dad this? When? Where? We need to plan... Can't just walk up to him and go 'Daddy, Chloe's your actual daughter, yay?' now can we?"

"We could," Chloë said and lit a cigarette.
"It would certainly kill him, but we could."
She smiled and winked at Olivia to show her half-sister she was only joking.
"You've got your licence right?" Patty asked and looked at Olivia.
"I mean you could drive him."
Chloë looked at her second cousin, no wait ... if Jimmy wasn't her real dad then Patty wasn't her second cousin.
"Like ... This calls for a celebration doesn't it?" Patty continued and then said that they could invite him and Olivia over for dinner on Saturday.
"You could like come here in the afternoon and help us cook and all that, or you could maybe spend the night rom Friday, either way, you then go back home and pick him up. Just pretend that I dunno. His colleagues have invited him for a night out to celebrate that he's still alive or something."
She looked from one sister to the other and back.
"I mean he knows you know and all that so maybe it wouldn't be that weird?"

"I really want to let him know right now honestly, but you're right. The plan doesn't sound like a bad idea actually. I'll tell him that we're coming for a nice dinner together because you girls want to see him as well." Olivia knew that he would want to come, even if Olivia's presence would likely mean no sex. Since he came out of the hospital, Liam had been messaging the girls every day again and would occasionally ask Olivia how they were doing. It was a cute.

"Alright, that's the plan then. I'll stay over on Friday." She said and gave Chloe another hug. "We're sisters, real sisters." She reiterated and kissed her cheek before taking her leave.

"I know, freaky right?" Chloë said and kissed Olivia back on the cheek.

---

Friday afternoon the girls met Olivia outside her school and the four of them went shopping for groceries. Chloë, Patty and Billie had all had a client each and had almost $400 left for that purpose. They had also had a client each to buy new clothes. Chloë and Patty had bought summer dresses while Billie had opted for jeans and a rather daring crop top.

With as much money to spend on the celebratory dinner as they had there was a lively debate about what to make. It had to be something simple, since the girls obviously couldn't cook, but also something that was a little extra, something special. Billie suggested they could maybe have a barbecue up on the roof, a couple of nice steaks and baked potatoes with a few different store bought sauces. So it was decided and they also decided that for dessert they'd order a cake at the confectionery a couple of blocks from their apartment.
"Yea and we could have them write Daddy! on it," Chloë suggested.
"Or Congratulations it's a girl!" Olivia added.

That evening the four of them shared a family sized pizza and a six pack of beer before going to bed.

Saturday came and in the early afternoon they started prepping for the dinner. The potatoes went into the oven for half an hour to then finish them in the grill wrapped in tinfoil. The steaks were marinated in a ready made marinade and once they'd come that far Olivia went home to get her dad and the girls went up to the roof and fired up the disposable barbecue trays they had bought for the purpose and while Billie watched the grills Patty and Chloë chopped up some lettuce, cucumbers and tomatoes to make a very simple sallad.

The idea was that Olivia would pick up the cake on her way back.

Liam's recovery was going well, to a certain extent. With the help of his wife and daughter, he could move around the houses well and with the therapy and doctor accompaniment he was making progress to the point where walking with one crutch was possible for short periods of time. One of the best news he got that Friday was the fact that he could go back to work the following Monday. He needed to work not because he was a workaholic, but because he knew the division would be in trouble without him and because sitting around the house doing nothing was killing him with boredom.

When he learned about the invitation to the dinner he was pleased at first, although he worried Mary would argue against him "hanging out with his friends" so soon. With a bit of convincing, emphasizing that it was merely a few drinks to celebrate him not being dead, she relented.

Olivia even got a cake... it was going to be an interesting party. It still felt odd to have Olivia aware of everything and joining them, but that merely meant no sex was going to take place. He was fine with that... just a nice and relaxing evening with the girls.

"Hey!" He said as he reached the roof with much much effort while Olivia carried the cake. His leg was hurting since there was no elevator to the roof area, but he still managed well enough. "Gosh, you all look stunning." He said, looking over them with a smile.

There wasn't much in the way of furniture on the roof, a few mismatched fold out chairs and a rickety rust stained fold out camping table on which the girls had placed a bed sheet instead of a table cloth. They'd set the table with paper plates and plastic glasses. There were beers in a portable electric cooler.

As soon as he came through the heavy steel door that led to the stairs Chloë and Patty both rushed him and hugged him.
"Sorry about the location but like we didn't want to burn down the apartment."
Patty, Chloë and Olivia all looked at each other. They'd gotten so carried away by the idea of a barbecue they hadn't considered that the last flight of stairs to the roof would be hard on him.

Soon though it was forgotten though as Billie brought over the steaks and potatoes. Somehow she had managed not to burn either and it turned out to be a really nice meal.
"Would you look at that," Chloë said as she swallowed down her first bite of the steak.
"My girlfriend actually can cook. Who knew?"
"Don't look at me," Billie said and rolled her eyes.
"I'm as shocked as you are."
They all giggled at the comment and raised their glasses.
"To you not being dead," Chloë said and looked at him.

Honestly, seeing Chloe, Patty and even Billie, again was a delight. Even more so when they came to hug him. Physical contact was so appreciated and welcomed when it came to them and he had to admit, when Patty hugged him, he nearly moved his hand down her lower back further, but decided not to ruin the moment. Plus, Olivia was there and he still didn't know about the ways she felt - at least regarding the sexual stuff.

"Billie, this looks amazing. Makes me very proud to see you learning." He said, smiling at Billie and remembering the last time they tried to cook something. Of course, he fully expected her to be completely unfazed by his words, but he meant them.

"Thank you, girls. This does mean a lot to me." He said, giving them a nod. "I'll be going back to work next week and the doctors give me another week or so to be able to actually drive again. I swear, I've missed being an adult again and being able to go anywhere I wanted. I've felt like a grounded teenager since the crash." He paused and leaned forward. "I'll be checking in on you girls more often." He glanced at Olivia and cleared his throat. "To make sure you're staying out of trouble and eating healthy, of course." God... this was awkward... was it just him?

Billie did smile with honest appreciation at his compliments. She might not be into men or even like him because he was still little more to her than a client, a client she now didn't have to satisfy anymore. Having heard him say that and having tested whether he meant it or not that night before the accident she had to admit she did like him a lot better than before. He was after all a much better father figure to them all than any of their real fathers were, well except of course for Olivia and now Chloë too since they were both his actual daughters. She was envious of them of course but also happy for Chloë. It was amazing in so many ways and also meant that regardless of what happened she would probably never have to return to the misery of the trailer park.
"Thanks. I may have been practising a bit," she said and added a big knob of butter to her baked potato.

The four of them ate and talked but there was an obvious air of excitement about all four of the girls that suggested it was about more than just him being out of the hospital and mostly recovered from his drunken accident. There was barely anything left on any of the plates when they were done, a few slivers of lettuce perhaps, and some potato peel, even if at least Chloë and Billie both had eaten theirs.

"Time for cake," Chloë said after they had let the dinner set for a while. She smiled at Olivia who winked back at her.
She was so nervous when she took the cake out of its carton and carried it to the table. It was a regular chocolate cake with frosting and the words: Congratulations it's a girl, in white frosting across it. They had even bought 16 small candles which Chloë had lit before placing the cake in front of him and as she did all eyes were on him to watch his reaction.

Good food... great company. There was something about this lively dinner with his "daughters" that filled Liam's heart more than even he expected. All of them sitting and enjoying a meal, chatting and laughing together. Olivia getting along with everyone too. Back home whenever they had a meal together - usually on the weekends - Liam was watching TV, Mary was drinking more than eating, Olivia would barely ever talk... any of them would barely talk and when they did, it felt like an obligation. This was so nice... if only he got this every night.

He looked at Patty as they finished and then at the others. No... they were perfect like this. They had their home and were happy living here. Even if Mary wasn't around, he was sure these girls would prefer their independence and pretty soon they would be adults and striking out on their own. Olivia too. Patty would get over her crush, find a fit younger guy. Then it would just be him and Mary, housemates, but at least they would be each other's company. Empty nest syndrome, he supposed.

While he was lost in thought, the cake came and he was smiling. Until he wasn't...

Liam's smile dropped when he saw the message on the cake and his eyes went wide. There was only one thing that this could mean to him. "Wait... hold on! You're pregnant!? Who's pregnant? Patty? Chloe!? Billie?" He nearly stood up, but his leg pain prevented him from doing it. "Oh god, I got one of you pregnant!?"

Billie actually laughed at his reaction as it was perhaps the most expected one. The other three giggled and snickered exchanging knowing looks between them. It was quite fun actually, in a way, to see the panic in his eyes when he thought he had made one of them pregnant, not that the thought hadn't occurred to at least Patty as a way to make sure he would support her forever, or at least for the next 18 years.
"Count the candles daddy," Chloë said with a big smile, barely able to stop herself from hopping onto his lap and give him a big hug.

This shock in of itself was entirely too much for the man. He could almost feel his heart come out his damn mouth. They were on the pill! It was impossible... well just unlikely... but if one of them was pregnant it would complicate things so damn much! Of course he wouldn't abandon her or the baby but would they be getting another abortion? Another blow to their trauma, he knew it wasn't the first time. Or would they want to keep it and make a hard life even harder?

Why were they laughing!?

When prompted, he looked at the candles and counted. Sixteen... they were sixteen... he looked at Olivia. The lack of context and explanation after the shock was messing with him. Then he looked at Chloe... a 16 year old daughter?

"Someone please explain before I have an aneurysm... or a heart attack..." He sighed.

Patty was the one who began to explain by reminding him of the conversation they had had at the hospital, about secret girlfriends.
"Well, the thing is, Tammy Lynn was Chloë's mum's name, so we kinda got to thinking of the rather curious coincidence that you had had an affair with a Tammy Lynn right around the time Chloë was conceived so ..."
"I took one of the paper towels with your blood on it after I'd helped you shave," Olivia continued and then nodded at Chloë to finish.
"We had a paternity test done and it turns out that well, Olivia and I really are sisters."
She looked at her newly found dad quite nervously. She of course hoped he would be happy about the news but at the same time she didn't dare be sure he would be.

Part of him regretted asking for an explanation, not because he hated the idea but because it was so much to take in all at once. Tammy Lynn being Chloe's mom... the fact that he got Lynn pregnant and he didn't even know it, why wouldn't she tell him? And then came the realization that... if he really was Chloe's father, then he had sex with his daughter multiple times already. They didn't know, but... he still did it. Was that why he felt so compelled to help the girls? Or was that just coincidence? So many questions and answers he didn't know if he wanted.

Liam's expression was conflicted. He looked at Chloe, focusing on her entirely. He was always bad with faces and the whole "oh the baby has your eyes" bullcrap, but he could see it, Lynn's eyes, her mouth... God... The others seemed happy, they seemed happy enough to give him a cake. Liam covered his mouth. "Chloe... God... I'm so sorry... the things we did... and we're parent and child..." His heart was beating so fast, yet it was clear that he wasn't denying it or rejecting Chloe as a daughter, now mostly worried about having sex with her.

"Alright girls," Olivia said grabbing a large plastic bag and began to clear away what remained of dinner, paper plates and all.
"Now let's give them some space," she added and basically dragged Patty ad Billie along with her.

Once it was just the two of them left at the table Chloë nodded. They had indeed had sex several times but of course without knowing he was her dad and she his daughter. That made it excusable in her mind. It had for the most part been nothing but business anyway. Not to mention the fact that her stepdad had done far worse to her than Liam would even be able to imagine.

What mattered now was the future and Chloë didn't really know how she felt about it. Nor had she ever been taught normal inhibitions by either of her parents. She knew the law though and now that they both knew they were father and daughter anything sexual between them would be considered statutory rape for a little more than another year, which meant that if caught he would risk ten to twenty years in prison as well as being registered as a sex offender for the rest of his life. But who would tell. No one else knew but the other three girls and he.

"Would it be weird if I said I don't really mind. You've always been good to me when we've had sex, and after you stopped being a client I kinda liked it."
She looked at him unsure if he would be offended by what she was suggesting, get angry about it or start quoting the law to him.

There was something about the way everyone seemed so calm and happy about this that did calm him down. With this kind of news, wouldn't it be normal to have the girls curse at him, be angry that he fucked his own daughter? Wouldn't Olivia be disgusted? She teased him, but it was so different than sex. Yet, they were calm and when Chloe spoke to him in private, he lowered his hands, resting them on the table as he looked at her.

At first, he was just a client. Then, she kinda liked it. This was all before she knew he was her father.

"Sex with you was amazing, Chloe, but had I known... please know that I would have never touched you like that. No... fuck..." The deepest sigh escaped his lungs and Liam reached out, taking her hands in his own. "I'm sorry I didn't find you sooner. I'm sorry I didn't... know about Tammy Lynn and stopped the horrible things from happening to you. I should have been there. I should have known." Tammy Lynn chose to not tell him, but even after breaking up with her, he should have checked up on the girl, at least he felt like he should have now. The fact that Olivia was in on this allowed Liam to believe this, she would have no reason to fake this news. "I want to be a good father to you."

Chloë nodded as he started to talk. Then as he said that he was sorry he hadn't found her sooner, that he hadn't been there to stop everything bad in her life from ever happening, she started crying just like a little girl. Tears flowing down her face, ruining her make up and one by one the other girls returned to the table and put their arms around her, Billie first, the Olivia and lastly Patty. It must have been an endearing sight to see just how much these girls, including Olivia, all seemed to care about each other.
"You already are," Chloë sobbed.
"The bestest daddy ever."

Back
Top Bottom