Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sunfield Trailer Park (LVA24 x MsBloom)

"Who the fuck is cooking bacon?" Chloë said, sniffing to draw in the scent as she opened her eyes and gently lifted Billie's arm off of her chest.
It couldn't possibly be Olivia, not after how drunk she had been the evening before. Patty maybe. She was after all the most domestically skilled of the three. Then she remembered they didn't really have anything in the fridge but had planned on having leftovers from the party for breakfast.

She got up and before exploring further she first went to pee and then walked naked through the living room towards the kitchen, realising just how hungry she was as her nose picked up the smells of not only bacon but also eggs and coffee. When she saw Liam using what to her seemed like every utensil they had to make a breakfast that might feed a hoard of teenage girls rather than just the four of them she stopped and looked at him wondering how he felt about her now that it had been revealed that she was his daughter and he was her father.
"Good morning dad," she said as if to test the waters.

Last edited:
The man glanced in the direction of his daughter when he heard her voice. He hadn't expected to see her naked in the morning, but it wasn't as if it was a new sight to him. She was still the same extremely sexy young woman he first met and captivated him for sure. There were some conflicted feelings there, but he also remembered what she told him about their relationship despite being parent and child.

"There she is." He said, giving her a smile. Liam was still holding a frying pan, but he signaled for her to come over and give him a hug and a kiss like usual. "Olivia was supposed to keep me posted, but she didn't say anything so I figured I'd come check myself. You girls need a good greasy breakfast after how much you drank." He saw the bottles scattered about, he knew what went one. "Did you behave?" As he hugged her, he admittedly let his hand linger down her lower back quite a bit.

"But of course we did," Chloë said and walked up to give him a hug and a far more chaste kiss than she had given him in the past.
"You know us. Little angels the lot of us," she added as she slipped from his arms with a giggle
"Though sis might have kissed a girl, on a dare though and not hers either."
The giggle continued as she winked at him.
"Don't worry though. She's still a virgin and to be honest I don't think she was all that impressed by it anyway."

Having said that she turned and walked back across the living room to get dressed, at least to some extent before sitting down to breakfast, her hips swaying sensually as she did.

"Hey now, don't go teaching your big sister the any weird things. If she wants to kiss a girl, she should do it sober." He said. It was odd calling Olivia the 'big sister' but it was the truth in this situation, Chloe was sixteen years old still and Olivia just turned seventeen, even if Olivia clearly had far less life experience.

He couldn't keep his eyes off Chloe though, admiring her naked form as she left. Despite everything, he was still very sexually attracted to her, finding out she was his daughter just made it more awkward to think about it. However, his thoughts still floated around sex with her sometimes... he craved it, but decided that for now it was best to not do it unless she showed signs of wanting it. He guessed that she might never want it given the chance, although he assumed they did enjoy themselves when they fucked. It was a complicated situation.

He brought over the food to her as she returned, filling up her plate. "Anything else I should know about yesterday?"

"I dunno," Chloë said as she sat down on the couch with the plate on her lap.
"Patty sucked off a guy, also on a dare, but that's about it."
She left out the grope fest on Olivia and how it had ended. It was perhaps bad enough that Olivia had been kissed by a girl. There was no reason for their father to know any more than what was in essence a rather innocent dare.

Sucked off a guy on a dare? What kind of dares were these girls playing? He remembered playing truth or dare when he was their age, but the most they did were little pranks on each other or push out spicy truths that were ultimately harmless, just embarrassing if anything.

With the breakfast done and waiting for the others to wake up, Liam limped on over to the couch, struggling with the crutch to sit down next to his daughter and sighed. "Is it good?" He asked, seeing her eat. Was this the first time since she came out as his daughter that they were alone together? Odd... He watched her and then spoke again. "Chloe... are you happy? Is there anything I can do to make you... happy... or happier?"

In jeans shorts and a t-shirt at least a size if not two too large for her petite frame, with her hair done up in a ponytail resting on her left shoulder and falling down to her breast, without make up Chloë looked almost as innocent as her half-sister was, looked almost like any normal 17 year old girl.
"I'm not unhappy," she said and put the now empty plate of food on the table.
"I mean ..."
She leaned her head quite chaste against his shoulder and wrapped her right arm around his left.
"... I still have all that stuff in my past but that's just it ... it's in the past, mostly."
She looked up at him and bit her lip realising as he had only moments ago that this was perhaps the first time since she got the answer back that he was her real father, not that fat ugly abusive asshole, that they were alone together, together as father and daughter.

"There is perhaps one thing though that could make me happier but ..."
She looked away and bit her lip nervously. She didn't want to burden him with a wish she knew he would never be able to grant her.

Liam stared at his daughter while she leaned her head against him. This was a nice and tender moment between them he guessed, so any feelings of lust were not needed... even if he did feel them in the end. However, his paternal instincts kicked in when she told him that she did have something that would make her happier.

His mind fluttered to something, but he clearly and quickly pushed it away, because it wouldn't make sense for her to want that. "Tell me what you want, Chloe. Let your dad do something good for you. You deserve it."

"I dunno. It i kind of silly in a way I guess but also ... I dunno ... feels kind of important to me."
Still leaning against him in a very daughterly but affectionate way she hesitated to continue but there was something in hiss voice when he said: Let your dad do something good for you, that felt genuine and not like something a Sugardaddy might say to get an extra blowjob, or to fuck without a condom.
"It's jut that it would be real nice to be your daughter for real, like how Olivia is your daughter, like I dunno ... officially, like ..."
She stopped and swallowed, touching the back of her free hand to her eyes to stop from starting to cry.
"... like ... your name on my birth certificate instead of the asshole who beat Mum every day just for his own amusement."

Admittedly, not the kind of request that he thought she would ask him, but one that was very understandable to have. Her 'father' was a piece of shit as far as he knew and she'd told him, so it would make sense that finding out who her real dad was would want her to make it official. This would be a tricky situation, but not undoable. If what she had asked was making her officially his daughter by announcing it, that would imply having to let Mary know and that brought a whole host of problems. But changing papers could be done privately.

"To get this done we'd have to go through court and hire a lawyer... but if your f-- if that man would sign the papers himself, it would be much easier." He looked down at the girl. "You know him best, do you think if I came to him with the papers that he'd do it willingly?"

"Good luck with that," Chloë said and sat back up straight to light a cigarette.
She then smoked in silence for a long while.
"Just, y'know. Don't go there yourself. We've almost lost you once already and ... ummm ... he's probably pretty miffed that his main source of income has skipped out on him so he can't find out where I am."
She paused again and finished the cigarette, crushing it in the large ashtray on the table.
"I don't want to end up like Mum," she then whispered.

"What smells good?" a voice came from the other end of the room as Billie, followed by Patty entered the living room.
"And what's with the faces?" Billie added looking at Chloë.

Liam had a strong attachment to his life, he wasn't about to lose it to some drunk asshole. However, his daughter had a very clear wish and an understandable one. He wouldn't want her to be attached to that man in any way anymore. However, it would be tricky without his approval. Liam would have to take the man to court if need be and while he was sure he'd win considering that man was an abuser, it would be hard to hide it from Mary. He'd have to think about it.

"I'll get it done somehow, Chloe." He whispered, before the others called out.

"Nothing, we were just having a daughter/father talk is all. The food is ready for you girls, dig in as much as you want." He looked around. "Is Olivia still out like a light?"

"But we've got the paternity test proving you're my real dad," Chloë said and looked up at him.
"That should be enough right? I mean if the asshole wants to contest it he'll have to do one of his own but I think he already knows it would be negative."

"Like a dead fish," Patty said having been the one who slept next to Liam's slightly older daughter.
"No wonder," Billie added and rolled her eyes while holding her thumb up to her lips simulating drinking.
"She's like a sponge that one."
The two of them giggled and Chloë joined in despite knowing how much trouble she had almost gotten her drunk sister into at the party.
"Maybe we should just let her sleep it off?"

While Chloe had a point that it was easy to prove it, she didn't seem to grasp that his worries were about Mary finding out and how careful he had to be. She was still his wife and he had to be careful with the secrets. Giving the girls a home, paying for them and of course... the sex, was definitely a huge secret to keep already. He did put a hand on Chloe's shoulder to reassure her briefly as the others arrived.

"Girls, don't let Olivia drink too much please. She's far more innocent and sheltered than you." He sighed. "Matter of fact, I would appreciate it if you didn't drink or smoke either, but who am I to talk." He looked at them and smirked. "Go get some food, its in the kitchen. I suppose I'll just wait around until she wakes up. Unless you girls want me gone."

Moments later Patty and Billie joined them at the table, each with a large helping of food in front of them.
"She may be that," Patty said and looked at the man she loved with all her heart, the man for whom she was prepared to kill.
"But she can't stay your little princess for the rest of her life y'know. She will have to grow up, make mistakes and learn from them."
Billie and Chloë nodded in agreement.
"I mean, she did just turn 17," Chloë pointed out to her dad.
"Don't tell me you weren't drinking when you were 17."

It was another hour later that Olivia stirred and appeared in the living room in just a pair of panties, whether because she was unaware of her dad's presence or because she was aware of it was unclear, but there she was in all her chesty glory, eyes barely open and her hair a complete mess.

Last edited:
They had a point. His little girl was no longer... a little girl and he could see that very well when she later came out almost completely naked. That was definitely not the body of a little princess, that was a womanly adult body for sure. However, Liam still felt like she was his daughter, so it was hard to view her as anything else. The relationship between him and Olivia and him and Chloe despite both being daughters... couldn't be more different. When he looked at Chloe, there was a craving for her body, a sexual attraction, that he couldn't deny and considering their sexual encounters were still fresh in his mind. Olivia he couldn't see as anyone other than his daughter and any sexual attraction - admittedly he did have it - was pushed down instinctively.

It wasn't easy though... when she came out mostly naked, Liam did react. "Olivia, go put on some clothes, you're naked." He said. However, those next to him might have notice that with so many attractive girls around them and then Olivia coming out so nude, his cock was indeed getting harder, making a bit of a bump in his pants and he tried to hide by crossing them.

Olivia looked at her dad and did cover her breasts with her hands but lingered a while, taking some pleasure from exposing herself the way she did to her dad, teasing him and seeing him blush at the sight of his exposed daughter. She gave him what she supposed was a defiantly seductive look which had the other three girls all giggling and then she first exchanged a look with Patty who nodded discreetly. She remembered the deal they had made up on the roof the night before and then Olivia looked straight at Chloë who inhaled sharply before giving her half-sister a smile.
"But why daddy?" she asked and turned to look at him again.
"Why can't I be naked for you when Chloë can? She's your daughter too, isn't she?"

Last edited:
Liam was shocked that Olivia would confront him with that. Olivia and Chloe's situations were very different. Well, not that Chloe being naked was a good thing, but after what they had done... but Olivia... they never. No, fuck... the logic made sense in his brain, but he could see why Olivia would react like that. The other girls being so casual about it didn't help things much either.

"Ughhh... fine. But even Chloe put on some clothes right after." He said, looking at his other daughter. God, his cock was getting hard from looking at Olivia? That was something he should never allow to happen. "Only in this house, Olivia. If you do that at home, your mother won't stand for it. Got it? Now go... go eat breakfast." He needed her to leave to the kitchen so he could calm down.

"Fine," Olivia said and not wanting to put on her dress from the party asked Billie, who was closest in size to her, if she could borrow one of her t-shirts and then with her breasts bouncing freely walked into the kitchen to make herself a plate of breakfast from what the other girls had left.
Before she was done Billie came up from behind with one of her t-shirts.
"Just don't stretch it out please," she said with a hint of irony.
Billie might be quite chesty but still Olivia was at least a cup size larger than she was.

With the t-shirt, which did cover the breasts but at the expense of showing off her midriff, on Olivia went back into the living room and sat down next to Patty to eat.
"I know we agreed that I'd go back home today dad but could I please spend another day with my friends? And another night?"

She was getting far more rebellious and independent. Not long ago, his daughter was wearing onesies in the house and waiting for Daddy to come home so he could help her with her studying. Now she was waltzing around her friends' house, completely naked and arguing with him about how she should be allowed to be so. She changed in such a short time and knew that Chloe was the main influence for it. Not that he could blame his other daughter for it really as he doubted she was intentionally doing anything.

"Not that I mind you staying another night, but you could have told me yesterday." He said, sighing. "I came all this way to get you, Olivia."

"It's not something I planned Daddy," Olivia said between large mouthfuls of scrambled eggs and bacon, putting a playfully seductive accent on the word Daddy, the sort of accent either of the three might have put on it when talking to a client.
"It's just that, y'know ... I enjoy hanging out with my sis and her friends. They're fun ... in a way that none of my other friends are."
By this she of course meant that they were much less inhibited about sex and so much more experienced than most girls their age was, not that the experience as such was a positive thing for the girls, it certainly was not, but it intrigued Olivia who was after all still a virgin, who still had no idea what a boy tasted like, or a girl for that matter. She had not even dared taste herself when masturbating, something she had begun to do quite a lot more than before since first meeting Chloë and the girls.

Back
Top Bottom