Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sunfield Trailer Park (LVA24 x MsBloom)

She knew the story by now and knew it well. Her father hired girls to fuck them. Weirdly enough, rather than feel disgusted, Olivia wondered if she had been more sexually open and available with him, would he have come to these girls? It didn't matter, dwelling on the past like that. Instead she focused on the present and that was full of Patty giving her an answer. And answer which Olivia listened to and studied the young hooker intently as she spoke.

Olivia closed her eyes after Patty stopped speaking and then leaned her head on the back of the chair. "If you would do anything... would you help kill my mom?" She asked, a casual tone while not even looking at Patty. "If she wasn't around, wouldn't that solve all our problems?"

"Help you kill your Mom?"
Patty was both baffled and shocked to hear the words coming from Olivia's mouth. Where was this coming from? At the same time Patty realised that Liam would never divorce hi wife, no matter how cold she was to him, no matter how little she gave him in the way of intimacy. Killing her would probably be the only way to get rid of her and open up for him to marry her instead, as soon as she was 18. Killing Olivia's mom, Liam's wife, would solve a lot of problems, not only for her and Olivia but for Chloë too. It would be that much easier for Liam to acknowledge her officially as his daughter, as Olivia's sister.

She finished the cigarette in silence thinking hard about what Olivia had said.
"Ok. I'll help you. BUT ... I want to know why you want her dead first. Truth, no bullshit."

Olivia smiled when Patty finally answered, despite keeping her eyes closed. Fact of the matter was that she knew Patty would say yes after her two answers and from what she knew of the girls. If it were one of her school friends saying things like 'I'd do anything for my love' she knew that anything was fickle and didn't mean much. For Patty, it clearly meant every sense of the word.

She finally opened her eyes. "I could say that with mom gone, Chloe and well, you and Billie could move in and I wanna live with my sister, but you won't believe it." She shrugged. "I hate her... I've hated her for years now and she hates me. She's jealous of me because Daddy loves me more. And I hate how she treats him. If she had been a good wife, he wouldn't have come to you three. I suppose that was a good thing in the end, but I got to see who she really was when Dad almost died. Then I started thinking about my life if Dad died and I was left with her." She made a gagging face, but the rubbed her temple as she got woozy again. "I want to be with Dad. I want me and Chloe to be with Dad. I want Dad to be happy with someone that appreciates him and loves him. Not that bitch."

"And that's all of it?" Patty asked with a raised eyebrow.
As much sense as the reasons Olivia had given for wanting her mum dead, or at least out of her dad's life there still seemed to be pieces missing. Something that would push a girl like Olivia over the edge to contemplate murder. From what Olivia had said she had some idea what it might be but she wanted to hear it from Olivia rather than just assume. She decided to push the subject.
"Truth, remember? No bullshit, what's the real reason?"

Olivia had to take a moment to think. Not that she didn't know the answer, but she was trying to figure out how much to tell Patty. Then she reached a point where she realized it didn't matter. Thus, the girl sighed and explained.

"I've loved my dad longer than any of you have known him. I was pissed when I found out you all were sleeping with him, but knowing who Chloe is and everything. And... knowing he's interested in girls like us. I've reached my limit." She stared at Patty, there was an intense look in her eye despite how drunk she was. "My mom is a cold bitch who doesn't deserve him. I can't be with him if she's around, he won't do it. I deserve to be with him. I don't mind sharing him with you if that's what it takes... but I love him and I want to be with him." She was HER daddy.

Patty nodded. It was as she had suspected. Olivia was in love with her dad, and probably had been for a long time, and perhaps she wouldn't have acted on it in any way had they not come into her life in the most unexpected of ways. At least Olivia saw it as a positive event. She was drunk though even if she did seem to have sobered up slightly from the chilled air and not having drunk anything but coca cola for the last 20 minutes.
"I see," she said and nodded.
"I'll help you, but listen. You're quite clearly drunk and possibly not thinking straight. Let's talk about this tomorrow when you're sober."

Olivia grunted and waved her off. "Drunk or not... I'll think the same." She said, the girl seemed so nonchalant about this idea, until her mouth twisted into a huge, innocent smile. "Think about it Patty... you can move in, live with him... be his wife, fuck him and all that. Nobody would stop you, no need to hide it." She said, her head swaying as she stumbled to her feet and walked to the edge of the building.

Olivia leaned her butt against the ledge and drank the rest of the cola. "Remember though, I'll always be his princess. But you're going to help me, I know you are. It'll be great, Daddy, Me, Chloë... you. Billie's probably gonna get bored and leave or something. Something tells me she won't stay long." She shrugged.

"She does love Chloë though," Patty said getting up to join Patty at the edge of the roof.
"At least I think she does, for real, but who knows. You may be right. It does sound good though but we will have to be patient about it. I mean it would be quite suspicious if me and Chloë just moved in like days after your mum is found dead. I think we will have to leave her to be found or your dad might hold on in hope of her returning unharmed, or something."
She lit a cigarette and when she had smoked it she asked Olivia if she was about ready to return to her party.
"We did get you a cake after all and it would be a shame to let it go to waste, right?"

"That's fine." She said, looking up at the sky. "You can be patient, but I'll have him all to myself for that time, so I'm not complaining." She giggled, like a girl in love... and also very drunk. Olivia leaned into Patty, hugging her and kissing her cheek. "We'll have to plan it later... but no telling anyone... anyone... no one... just us. We can do this and Chloe isn't getting involved." Olivia truly believed that Chloe might actually be against the plan and even if she wasn't, just the two of them would be enough.

She kissed Patty again. "I want cake!" As if the gruesome conversation hadn't taken place, Olivia moved away from Patty and waddled over to the stairs. "Oh Yeah... if we're caught, we're still minors for now. No time like the present!" She said, reminding herself of that detail, but then continued. "God, I need something sweet. Let's go, step-mom." She laughed.

As the two came back down to the party most of the guests had left after there had been a rather heated discussion about Chloë's slap and having sent two of the boys packing for having groped more than Olivia's breasts, and thus broken the rules of the game, even if that was not exactly why Chloë had resorted to violence in the first place. Even though she herself had already fucked more men than Olivia probably be able to even imagine she was very protective of Olivia, not wanting her to become a victim of the same abuse she herself, and Billie and Patty had been. It was one thing that she had planned a few dares of a sexual nature for her half-sister but that was different. Some of the guests had taken the side of the two boys, saying that if you play the game ... but others had taken Chloë's side and that had effectively killed the party.

It was just Chloë, Billie, the boy who had stood up for Chloë and Olivia and Megan left, all of them drinking in silence and eating snacks when Patty and Olivia entered the apartment. Chloë did get up though and brought the cake from the fridge along with a few more beers and another coca cola for Olivia whom she decided had had her share of alcohol for the night.

The place was really empty when they came down, surprising Olivia. She looked around, expecting the others to be somewhere else, but the apartment itself wasn't that big after all. Two thirds of the party just seemed to have vanished and the drunken birthday girl waddled around until she saw her sister bring in the cake.

"Cake! Oh yeah, chocolate..." She said, with a big grin, stumbling over to it and taking the cola. Honestly, she didn't fight to get another beer, she was woozy enough. "What happened to the others? Was it something I said?" She asked, leaning on Chloe and pouting.

"They left," Billie said as if that in itself wasn't obvious.
"There was a bit of drama after you two left," Chloë elaborated.
"It seems there were quite a few from your school who thought slapping the guy who grabbed your pussy was ... what was it that blonde ponytail called it ... a bit excessive. The mood was just ruined and I suppose that what you see here are your two true friends at school. More cake for us though, right?"

The cake was cut and served and then as the six of them sat there eating Megan suggested that just because everyone else had left didn't mean hey couldn't keep playing. It might even be more fun with fewer players, less random.

The explanation didn't surprise Olivia at all. Honestly, most of the people at the party were either unknowns from Chloe's school or people who came because Olivia was rather popular at her own. Ever since meeting Chloe and the others, Olivia had been feeling more and more like none of her friends were real friends and she was shown that now. Megan was here because she had a crush on her. Nick was here because... she didn't exactly know. He was a sweet boy, bit on the nerdy side, short and slim, but he had always been nice, being in most of her classes and all. She wasn't sure, but she couldn't remember seeing him in the dogpile of boys trying to grab her tits.

Grateful, she sat between Megan and Nick as they got to eating the cake. "Hmmm... sure. Megan, hit me. Truth." She said, looking at the girl and leaning against her playfully.

Megan swallowed the cake she had had time to put in her mouth before Olivia accepted the game to continue, washed it down with a sip of beer, then swallowed again but this time because she was suddenly nervous.
"Ok. Truth. Have you ever kissed a girl, or thought about it?"
Had Olivia looked at her sister at that moment she might have seen her winking at Megan.

Olivia stared at Megan for a moment and then cocked her head. Why was it not surprising that she would ask this, yet it was surprising that she gathered up the courage to do so. Olivia knew about her crush, or at least was aware of how affectionate Megan was. Olivia wasn't about to lie to the girl though and so she pondered on what to tell her.

"Hmmm I never actually kissed one, not on the lips at least." She kissed several girls on the cheek and head before. "I think everyone's thought about it at one point, I did too. But it's not really something that I feel compelled to do I guess." She looked to the side and zero'ed in on Chloe. "Your turn, Truth or Dare? "

Megan barely drew a breath much less blinked through Olivia's answer and even though the answer as such suggested that Olivia wasn't about to experiment she still smiled at the end of it.

"Truth I guess," Chloë said and tilted her head to the side looking back at her half-sister wondering what she was thinking about.

Last edited:
Olivia paused. Chloe was... someone with a lot of life experience, to say the least. She was also someone who didn't get flustered by anything at all and she did want a rise out of her half-sister, like everyone was getting a rise out of each other. A flush to her face at least.

"Alright. Chloe... truth... what's your dream? What do you dream of achieving once you've become an adult?"

Adulthood. It was not something Chloë had often thought about not in any deeper sense of the meaning. Becoming an adult had seemed like a goal in itself as it would have meant better opportunities to get out from under her father's abuse. She had always had a dream though, ever since she was a little girl, ad that was to act. She had done a few school plays and one might also argue that she acted a different role with every different client, and she did it well.
"I guess I've always wanted to become an actress ... like ... a real actress ... like in Hollywood or something."
She paused and looked at Olivia sensing that perhaps her half-sister expected and wanted something a bit more scandalous so she added: "I'm sure you can get a role or two for a couple of blow jobs, whether you have any acting talent or not as long as you have oral talents."

She smiled at Olivia and then turned to Megan and winked
"Truth or Dare?"
Megan, still smiling looked up at Chloë and seemed to hesitate for a few seconds.
"Dare!"
Chloë now put a hand gently n her half-sister's shoulder and held her back, gave her a sideways glance before focusing back on Megan and winked at her again.
"I dare you ... to give Olivia the kiss you so desperately long to give her."

Chloe misunderstood Olivia. She never wanted anything scandalous, she wanted something to make Chloe blush and she could tell that Chloe was a bit out of her element when talking about this kind of stuff. She found it cute. "Chloe... I'm 100% sure you'll become an actress even without blowjobs." She said, a resolute tone in her voice as she did mean it. And if the plan with Patty went well, then Liam could acknowledge Chloe as his daughter get her acting lessons and she could be on track to fulfill her dream. That would be so nice.

Her eyebrow perked when she heard the dare and looked at Megan, then at Chloe, then back at Megan. Ah... that was the play. She smiled at Megan and shrugged. "Not much of a dare really, come on." She said, closing her eyes and turning her face slightly for a kiss on the cheek since Chloe never specified.

At first Megan was about to yield to Olivia's offer of a kiss on the cheek, suddenly shy and embarrassed by the situation but then Chloë reminded them both that she had said.
"The kiss you long to give her. I'm sure that's not a chaste peck on the cheek is it Megan?"
Megan pulled back just before her lips touched Olivia's cheek and glanced over at Chloë. It had perhaps seemed like a good idea when they planned it but now that it was a dare she hesitated.

Chloë nodded at her and so did Billie and even Patty who had not been in on the plan encouraged the shy girl to take her chance. Megan nodded and then cupped Olivia's face in her hands and leaned in, touching her lips to Olivia's lips slightly parting them.

Well, that was a surprise to Olivia who did not expect Megan to actually go for it. The girl was on the shy side of things, even if she was a sweetheart. She never expected her to want to kiss her lips. Thus, when she did, Olivia gasped while her lips were being taken. She opened her eyes, seeing Megan's face so close.

Olivia didn't exactly react much to the kiss at first, she was mostly shocked, but then the kiss continued and he realized that Megan really was into this. He thought about pushing away, but that wasn't the dare, was it? Not according to Chloe.

Truth be told, Olivia... didn't hate it, but she wasn't feeling much from it either. It didn't disgust her, but it wasn't making her excited either. She was pretty neutral about it and in turn, she could tell Megan was getting into the kiss, so she just let the girl have this.

The kiss got a round of applause. Chloë had not been entirely sure Megan would actually go for it, especially not after the initial chaste peck on the cheek, but it seemed that after a bit of encouragement she was really enjoying Olivia's lips.

When Megan broke the kiss her face was all red with excitement and there was a silly blissful smile on her lips. Even if perhaps she realised that this had been a once in a lifetime opportunity, at least with Olivia, she was in that moment the happiest girl in the world.
"Ok. So who's next then?" she asked.

Olivia sighed when the kiss ended. She didn't hate it at all, plus it was nice to kiss someone, an interesting feeling since it was Megan, but she still smiled at the lovestruck girl. Olivia even leaned in and rested her head on Megan's shoulder for a moment. "Megan did the dare, so I guess its her turn." Olivia said.

Megan still looked absolutely giddy and having Olivia, even if drunk, rest her head on her shoulder as well was the cherry on top. She blushed and looked around, before turning to Billie. "Oh... yes, of course. Hmmm B-Billie. Truth or Dare?"

Billie nodded, took a mouthful of beer and swallowed it down while deciding. In the end she chose truth and was asked but the still very innocent Megan what it was like to go down on a girl which Billie more than happily described in rather explicit, but also quite poetic terms, before offering Megan to try if she wanted to. They could go into the bedroom if she didn't want to do it in front of the others, at which Billie cast a glance at Olivia. Blushing like a traffic light Megan declined the offer even if it was obvious to everyone in the room she wanted so badly to experience it first hand but not with Billie.

A few more rounds later, during which Patty was dared to give Nick a blowjob which she did right there in front of everyone and had him cumming within minutes, the party began to fade and Megan and Nick left, leaving the three trailer park girls alone with Olivia. Billie and Chloë disappeared to their room and Patty offered Olivia to sleep in her bed. Maybe they could talk a bit more about what they had talked about up on the roof.

Watching Patty, the woman who claimed to love her father so much she could kill... just casually give Nick a blowjob right in front of everyone made her feel conflicted. One thing was being paid to do it so they could survive, another was just willingly do it. Olivia thought about it and no... she didn't feel like she could do it with another man who wasn't the one she loved so dearly. It didn't make sense, but then again, she knew that these girls had such a warped logic and senses. They were kind of crazy.

In the end, she went with Patty to bed, but crashed the second she got there, completely done with the evening and too drunk to care.

In the morning, everyone would wake up to the smell of breakfast being cooked. Should any of them go to the kitchen, they would find Liam there, cooking bacon, eggs and toasting some bread for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom