Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sunfield Trailer Park (LVA24 x MsBloom)

"Oh but you will have another hang over. Damn it sis," Chloë said and touched her own bottle to Olivia's.
"If you don't then by all things holy you haven't had a birthday party," she added and drank down the entire bottle without taking it from her mouth and indicated to Olivia to do the same.

As the other guests arrived it was a more mixed crowd than at the housewarming party. There were about equal numbers of boys and girls, most from either Olivia's school or the girls' school. All in all there were almost thirty guests and once the pizzas were mostly gone and they were all well into the beer stash Chloë brought out the tequila.
"Time for shots and games," she said filling up plastic shot glasses as Billie was putting them down on the table.
"Salt, shot, lime," she whispered to Olivia with a big smile.
Most of the guests made faces as they took the shot but everyone wanted seconds.

After another round of tequila shots Chloë revealed that the game for the night would be truth or dare.
"And since it's your party sis you should go first. Truth or dare?"

Olivia changed a lot in recent weeks, ever since the housewarming party and even more so since her father got out of the hospital. She became more outgoing, more open, showing more skin and sexier clothing. She had more fun in general, but in the end, she was still Olivia. A lot of those changes were - even if subconsciously - an attempt to enthrall her father and also to mimic her sister. Chloe had sex with Liam. Chloe was still attractive to Liam even after the big reveal. Chloe was someone he lusted over. Her and Patty of course, so why not be like them a bit more?

However, around other people she was still struggling a bit. There were friends of hers here, but also a ton of others she didn't know. She appreciated Chloe's help, though, one of her inner fears was standing out for being ignorant and inexperienced.

Olivia hated the shot though, much like she hated beer at first. She still took it like a champ and cheered. "Huh!? You know what? Truth! I got nothing to hide!" She shouted happily, already swaying her body to the beat of the music.

It was in parts an attempt to ask her sister a question she knew would be embarrassing for her to answer but also a way to set the tone for the game. Chloë knew that among Olivia's friends from school there were many who were far from as wild as most of those from her school. They were after all mostly upper middle-class kids with much less adult experience than the kids from her school and rather than letting them turn it into some sort of juvenile giggly game she looked straight at her half-sister, winked and asked her question.
"Olivia, are you a virgin?"

Her lovely half-sister just hit Olivia with a strong upper-cut right at the start of the match. Olivia was clearly vibing already, but when the question came out, she froze in place and looked at Chloe. Her face turned red as she looked around at the several friends that she brought from her school. They all glanced at Olivia and smirked, knowing that this was a sensitive, but very interesting line of questions already.

"You... CHLOEEEEEE..." She groaned, covering her face with her hands. "Y-Yes... okay? You know I am." She never outright told her that she was, but after everything she felt it was pretty clear. "I'm waiting for... you know what, never mind. CHLOE! Truth or dare!?"

A big warm and friendly smile spread on Chloë's face as she watched Olivia get all embarrassed and worked up, just as she had imagined it. It was also true that of course she knew that Olivia was a virgin. Anything else would have come as a shock to her. The question was just how far her sister had actually gone, first or perhaps second base, perhaps neither though it was hard to imagine she hadn't at least been kissed, at least once. Then again, who knew. It wasn't as if Chloë had any normal standards to compare with.
"Ok. Dare," she said with another wink and a knowing look at Patty and Billie and then at the rest of her friends from school, many of which knew at least part of what she did for a living.
"And I dare you to make it a good one."

She could tell that Chloe was a bit smug about her question being a bit of a jab at her and Olivia also spotted several girls smiling sympathetically at her, others were probably mocking her or something. She pushed those thoughts away and focused on her half-sister's answer. Of course she would pick dare, she was sure that very few things would be actual dares for Chloe who had done a lot more than likely 99% of the girls here.

"Hmmm..." She poked her chin while thinking and hummed like her father often does when thinking, a trait she picked up from him early on. "I dare you... to call a random guy on your contact list, put it on speaker and tell him that you're really horny."

Chloë took out her phone, unlocked it and brought up her contact list before giving it to Olivia.
"Feel free to choose any number at random. Don't show me who you're calling."
When the phone rang there was a silence in the room that enhanced the signals, making them the loudest noise in the world. None of Olivia's friends knew Chloë's secret, or Patti's or Billie's but they were clearly aware of how embarrassing the situation might be if it was them having to do it. Some of them even looked at Olivia with surprise wondering what had gotten into her. She had become more assertive and behaved quite differently in the last few weeks.
"Didn't I tell you never to call me after work?" a low almost growling voice snapped from the phone.
"Sorry, Mr Teddy," Chloë said.
"I was just so horny I had to. I can't stop thinking about how good your big fat cock feel inside my tight little cunt," she continued and there was a moment of silence before the voice returned, less annoyed now.
"Well, ok maybe I can slip away for half an hour but since you're calling me I want a discount. I'll give you half your usual fee, ok?"
At that point Chloë took the phone from Olivia and ended the call.

When they both looked up the noticed one of the girls from Olivia's class, a girl who was also on the track team but far from as fast or talented as Olivia, stared at them both, or rather she stared at the phone, stuttering to try to say something but words failed her, the tears didn't though and after a few seconds of letting the realisation that her father not only was on the contact list of a girl she had never met before but that he had just propositioned her for sex in exchange for money, she stood up, glared at Chloë and then at Olivia before storming off to the bathroom where another of her friends found her sobbing hysterically.

"Happy?" Chloë asked her half-sister and put the phone away.

Olivia was surprised that Chloe actually went through with it more than anything. However, as she watched Ruby, one of her schoolmates, storm off, it clicked in her head and her first thought was 'What are the odds?' with an internal chuckle, but then she shrugged her shoulders. "She'll get over it." She muttered, resisting the urge to add 'I did...' because her father fucked Patty only a few hours ago in a bed not far from here while she and Chloe went out shopping.

It didn't help that Olivia, the lightweight, was already feeling very loose.

When she felt Chloe tug her phone away though, she looked at her sibling. "Sorry... didn't actually think you'd actually go through with it." She said, putting her hands together apologetically. "Alright, who's next!?" She suddenly cheered and downed more beer.

With the drama that had unfolded in front of the guests, some who seemed quite shocked, not only at the revelation that Chloë was a prostitute but also because it had been Ruby's dad answering. Some of the kids from Olivia's school knew the man as a fun and generous man who had once even stood up in front of the school to talk about the dangers of online grooming. It now dawned on them how he had been as knowledgeable about it as he had been. Some of the other guests, from Chloë's school just rolled their eyes at these upper middle class kids.
"Yea. She'll get over it," Billie said, and being her usual blunt self added what Olivia herself had thought.
"You did. I'll take a dare as well."
She looked at Olivia first and then at Chloë. By the rules she was the one in turn to give the dare.
"Ok. Take off your top and keep it off," Chloë said and winked at her girlfriend knowing fully well she wouldn't even bat an eyelash before being topless.

Olivia visibly cringed when Billie added what Olivia had refrained from saying. She glanced around, face getting even more red than the drinks had made it. At least Billie didn't say that Liam had been fucking Chloe too, but still. That said, her attention snapped right back to Chloe and Billie when the former told the latter to basically go topless. Olivia covered her mouth with her fingers, but still chuckled as the idea seemed fun.

'A lot of boys are about to get horny and get nothing from it.' She thought as she watched Billie. She was a lesbian, seemingly fully devoted to Chloe, so even if the guys got all hot and bothered, nothing would come of it. She wouldn't take guys into a room and charge them during her birthday, right? Nah. She watched Billie take her top off and cheered. "Billie, you're so hot." She said with a big smile. "Oh me again! Do me!!" She said, turning and taking another shot that had her face cringe instantly. "DARE!"

Last edited:
Billie had made a little bit of a show removing her top, touching and caressing her breasts as she did, jiggling them once they were free of the fabric, shooting suggestive smiles at all the boys staring, and adding a wink at any girl staring. She then tossed the top across the room suggesting she wouldn't be putting it back on any time soon.

Being the one that had just completed a dare it was her turn to choose a dare for Olivia and the smile that spread across her face suggested that she had several lewd ideas going through her head. She leaned in to whisper something in Chloë's ear and when Chloë nodded she looked at Olivia and dared her to do the same, take off her top.
"You can keep your bra on if you're feeling chicken," she added with a smug smile knowing what effect the comment would have on Olivia.

Even though the dare was just a repetition of the one Billie herself had completed the murmur around the room, especially among the boys from Olivia's school, was louder and more intense when the dare was made for Olivia who without any real contest had the biggest breasts among them.

She could practically hear the record scratch when the dare came. Of course Billie would do that to her, but she was stunned nonetheless. Olivia wasn't like the three of them, she wasn't sexually experienced. She wasn't used to having men watch her naked body. She shivered when the boys looked at her.

"F-Fine..."

But... Olivia was drunk and she didn't want to lose. She closed her eyes and removed her top, then with a trembling hand taking her bra. She kept her arm over her chest, covering her nipples but her face was red and she was almost on the verge of tears.

"Patty... truth or dare?" She said with a trembling voice.

There was a cheer going around the group as Olivia not only pulled her top off but also dared to take off her bra, just as Billie had known she would after the comment she had made. There was perhaps a dampening in the excitement as she quickly covered her nipples but not before everyone had managed to get a quick peek at them. Billie even whistled at her and then clapped her hands. Chloë winked at her and leaned in to whisper: "She only said to take it off not that you couldn't put it back on, if you want to of course, but I mean y'know ... they're gorgeous."

Patty having been called next by Olivia tilted her head to the side looking intensely at the daughter of her lover, a girl who, if Patty got exactly what she dreamed of, would become her step-daughter, and so would Chloë as it happened. This thought made her giggle a little as she briefly played out herself telling the girls to go to their rooms for having misbehaved.

"Hmmm ... truth, dare, dare, dare," she said looking at Olivia, Chloë, Billie and hen back at Olivia.
"I suppose I'll go for truth then, gimme your best shot," she said and winked at Olivia.

There was no joy for Olivia in being seen by these boys. They were young kids and stupid at that, in her eyes at least - they were all her age though. She loved it when her father stared at her, especially when she had more revealing clothing, but this was just embarrassing and she was soon putting on her top, keeping her bra off though.

There was a reason why Olivia went straight for Patty this time around. And a reason why she was hoping she'd pick Truth rather than dare. The trailer park trio seemed to have no issues with Dares, but maybe Truths were the real way to get to them. Then again, Olivia was getting drunk so maybe she was overthinking it. Regardless, she stared at the young blonde who seemingly enjoyed fucking her father and spoke.

"How far would you really go to be with the person you love?" She asked, looking Patty in the eye the whole time, but strangely calm herself.

Patty hadn't take her eyes off of Olivia since she asked for her best shot and to an outside observer it might perhaps look like something of a staring contest between two bitter rivals which to some extent it was. The question did surprise Patty though, especially as she saw something deeper and more serious in Olivia's eyes than merely a fun question.
"For someone I really love. Like beyond all reason, love. Like I can't live without this person, love."
Patty paused, searching deeper in Olivia's eyes and at the same time letting her know that whether anyone, including herself, would later make a joke of her answer she meant every breath of it.
"I would kill to be with someone I loved that much," she almost hissed, still not taking her eyes off of Olivia's eyes.

This caused a few eyebrows to be raised around the room as it was said with such gravity, in a voice that left little doubt that she meant it.

After a few more moments Patty looked away, scanning the room for someone else to join in. Even if it was Olivia's birthday it wasn't fair that they centred the entire game around her and themselves. She picked the guy sitting next to Olivia in an attempt to establish some sort of order. Trying to be cool he picked dare and Patty knowing it would almost certainly eliminate him from the game she dared him to kiss anyone of the other boys.

Olivia cocked her head at Patty answer. She didn't say anything about it, but she could tell that Patty either caught some meaning in her question or she was unhinged enough to give an answer like that completely honest and straightforward. Then again, Olivia wasn't much better, if at all. Still, after a few moments, she watched Patty turn to the boy and she cheered, as if the matter was settled and another point of interest formed. She cheered the guy she knew on to go kiss his friend and the guy refused outright.

The game passed from one person to another, a lot of them not even involving the three girls and the birthday girl as friends tended to focus on friends. There were some spicy and fun choices, some really boring questions and answers and dares as well. At one point, Olivia took a third shot and downed another bottle of beer. It got to the point where she was leaning on Chloe, drunk off her ass, but having a hell of a time.

Among other things they found out that one of Olivia's best friends from school had a crush on Olivia. It had come as little more than a shy whisper from a dark haired girl sitting somewhat to herself and was followed by her blushing vividly and not daring to look at Olivia, or anyone else for that matter. The girl barely knew why she had truthfully answered the question if there was anyone in the room she had a crush on and if so who.

A few moments later when one of the girls from Chloë's school shot the question back at Olivia: "Truth or dare birthday girl," Chloë nudge Olivia with her shoulder.

Olivia didn't seem too phased by Megan's crush on her. Honestly, she picked up on that kind of stuff already, but never paid it much mind. Not that she didn't like Megan, she was cute and nice, but... well, she wasn't it. That said, throughout the rest of the game Olivia found more boys staring at her braless chest, but also lots of arguing between them when Jackson had to spank one of the girls and he just so happened to pick the girlfriend of a guy from Chloe's school. That nearly ended in a fight. Alcohol, drugs and teenage hormones. A deadly combo.

Olivia was startled when Chloe nudged her. The game was fun, but she was getting too drunk to actually follow it and was starting to doze off, but she looked at the girl and shook her head with a big drunk smile. "Hmmm.. enough truths... more Dares. Dare me, bitch!" She said, laughing uncontrollably.

It was perhaps not a secret to anyone that Olivia, good girl Olivia, was drunk off of her ass but Chloë was the only one who had heard her gentle snores. It was sort of cute how easily she was affected by alcohol and it had her half-sister wondering what effects marijuana might have on her. That would be for later though. For now it was time to give the formerly so innocent girl a bit of experience to match her transformation.
"You're absolutely right," Chloë said almost calling Olivia sis in front of her friends but there had been enough embarrassing revelations already.
"Enough truths. I dare you to ..."
She looked around the room for a moment as if trying to decide just exactly what to dare Olivia to do and with whom.
"... stand up and let all the boys touch your tits. They've been staring at them long enough anyhow."

The birthday girl's eyes floated around the party as she listened to the dare. It took a moment to register what was being said, but it definitely didn't take much for the boys to realize the chance they would be getting. Most of the guys in the room who heard it turned their heads to look at Olivia, more specifically her chest. She had one of the biggest chests in the party and they were currently bra-less as well. Plenty of boys were getting excited.

"...Okay!" Olivia said, almost slurring her words as she stumbled up to her feet. She was so drunk that she needed to grab a chair to stay steady and giggled because of it. "Don get the rong idea... ish just cuz of the dare." She said to the guys. She grabbed her top and pulled it up, giving the boys a show as her tits fell out, bouncing naturally before their eyes. Some of the boys pushed each other, trying to get to the front as rather than forming a line, they quickly crowded around Olivia.

The first one reached out, almost gingerly, touching her breast and giving it a quick squeeze. Olivia quickly smacked his hand, making him and the others surprised. Had she changed her mind? "Cold hands..." She grumbled. In that moment, rather comically, several boys started rubbing their palms against themselves to heat up. The next guy grabbed Olivia's right breast and she just allowed it. Her head was swimming, she didn't even care anymore. She was barely even standing.

Chloë, Billie and Patty would soon start to see as most of the boys crowded Olivia, so much so that if they didn't stand up, they would definitely not be able to see the birthday girl as many hands were enjoying a feel. The only boys not there were the ones with girlfriends next to them... it didn't mean they didn't want to, they just couldn't.

It was something of a show to watch the clearly drunk-off-her -ass birthday girl stand up, steady herself against a chair before pulling her top up, something Chloë had not included in the dare. It was also something of a show to watch how eagerly the boys all gathered around her as if they'd just been given the keys to paradise. It was perhaps not strange, Chloë thought to herself, especially not the boys from Olivia's school who had probably jerked off more than once imagining those breasts. The pinnacle of entertainment though was when Olivia slapped the hand of the first one to cup his hand around her left breast. Chloë giggled and Patty rolled her eyes while Billie simply commented: "Guys!"

It soon became clear though that the situation was starting to spiral out of hand though as some of the boys started taking liberties not included in the dare. One grabbed Olivia's ass and another reached for her crotch and that was when Chloë stood up, grabbed the culprit and pulled him off of her half-sister, slapped his face and told him to leave. The guy who had grabbed Olivia's ass was also sent packing. Both were from Olivia's own school and probably had no better sense than to think that a free grope of the tits they had probably dreamt of touching for yeas meant they were invited to grope other parts of the body they belonged to.

Chloë then pulled Olivia back down to a seated position and gave her a comforting hug.
"You alright sis," she whispered into her ear.
"You want to call it quits? I mean I do have a few other ideas for dares for you but perhaps we should get you some fresh air first."

In the meantime Billie and Patty were handling the unrest that had spread among the guests after Chloë's intervention. Most of the boys were upset but some of them actually stood up and agreed with what she had done, saying that it wasn't alright what those two had done, grabbing Olivia's breasts had been the dare, anything else was Not up for grabs, as one of them put it.

It didn't feel great, having all those hands touching her like that. Warm hands, cold hands, rough hands and soft hands, a lot of them grabbing her roughly, too roughly and some she barely felt. It was too much and too much touching and too much attention. However, the girl was too drunk, she felt other touches, but she didn't say anything, because her head was spinning and she couldn't focus. It wasn't until Chloe saved her that she started to refocus and center herself.

It was honestly kind of amazing to see - for Olivia, even in her drunken state - how somewhat more restrained the boys from Chloe's school were compared to the ones from her school. However, it was clear that Olivia's tits were soon going to be the talk of the school soon enough. There were already several boys talking to each other about how much of a slut Oliva really was. Alcohol just showed them how she really was. And some were even wondering how easy it would be to fuck her now.

Olivia for her part just shook her head. "No... dizzy..." She muttered, leaning on her sister. "I need air... yeah... PATTY!!!" Suddenly, the girl turned, hugging Patty and kissing her cheek lovingly. "I wanna hang out with Patty! Just Patty! On the roof!"

A bit surprised Patty stood up and took Olivia under one arm and grabbing a can of coca cola from the fridge and her cigarettes she lead the drunk birthday girl up onto the room leaving the guests to Chloë and Billie to handle.

Up on the roof she sat Olivia down in one of the lawn chairs and then sat down next to her lighting a cigarette.
"So what was that all about before?" she asked curiously, referring to the rather strange exchange of looks they had shared over how far Patty would go to be with someone she loved.

If Patty wasn't there, she would have never made it up those stares. She tripped and stumbled the whole way to the roof, but she was clearly having a bit of a laugh the whole way there, even if she was a bit woozy. Yet, the moment she sat down, her body relaxed and she almost deflated. She covered her face with her hands and groaned. "I always do this..." She complained, noting that last time she drank too much as well.

Patty's question grounded her. Olivia sighed and leaned forward looking at Patty. "Patty... truth or dare?" She asked instead of answering. "You're going with truth, okay." She didn't let Patty answer and just continued. "I wanna know. Do you really love my dad or is he a sugar daddy to you? No bullshit, kay? You know he'll take care of you regardless, but I gotta know."

The question took Patty by surprise. She had not expected the game to continue with just the two of them, then again it wasn't a game anymore. This was a wholly serious question and somehow Patty got the impression it have everything to do with the previous one she had asked, that this question was in a way Olivia's answer to what it was all about.

She took a long drag on the cigarette and slowly let the smoke out.
"No. He's not just a Sugardaddy. He was, at first, I won't say he wasn't. I mean before all this he was just another old man paying to fuck girls the same age as his own daughter, a perv, a creep,"
She paused for another drag on the cigarette looking over at Olivia who, despite being slumped into the chair as if he was jelly, was clearly paying attention.
"But then ... something happened. I can't say what it was really but I first found myself enjoying him fucking me and then I ... fell in love with him."
She took another drag and opened the can, taking a sip and then passing it to Olivia.
"So truth, yes, I do love him. Is that what that question before was about?"

Back
Top Bottom