Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sunfield Trailer Park (LVA24 x MsBloom)

Hearing them talk about Billie and what she was going through did soften Olivia a bit. In a way, she understood what it was like to have only one person you emotionally connected with. Her mother treated her well, but it always felt like she was just "doing her duty", while her father loved her unconditionally. When she learned about Chloe and the others having sex with him and how close they had gotten, she did fear losing him to them. Losing being his daughter to Chloe and losing something more (potentially) to Patty. How could she compete with these two? They were so hot compared to her.

She'd let it go for now and hugged Chloe back. "Thank you... I'd really like to stay over. Tomorrow's Sunday, so no school, so if that's alright, we could hang around and then visit dad together, okay?" She grabbed Chloe's hand and gave it a squeeze.

"But of course sis," Chloë said and suggested that unless she wanted to sleep on the couch she could share bed with Patty.
"Unless that feels weird to sleep in the same bed as the girl who wants to be your dad's girlfriend," Patty added and looked at Olivia in a way that suggested it was an honest feeling.
"Or if you prefer it I could take the couch," she added and finished the beer.
"And then tomorrow we can all go shopping, or at least pretend to, like just hang out at the shopping mall all day after we've been to see your dad," Chloë suggested.

Olivia pondered for a moment and then shook her head. "I'll sleep on the couch, it's alright." She didn't hate Patty, but it was indeed weird. Patty loved her father, she didn't see him as a dad, she wanted to be his girlfriend and she still didn't know how to process that. It kinda gave her the same feelings as when she saw her mom and dad in their closer moments. She didn't like it, but she didn't hate Patty at all.

"I've been saving up on my allowance. I can afford to spend a bit and have fun together. Celebrate the fact that dad is alive." She said and smiled. "I'm so happy he is. but the beer is getting to me and it's later. I'm turning in."

"That's it then," Chloë said and went to the hallway to get some of the new sheets they had gotten to replace the old stinky yellow ones and made a bed out of the couch.
"Tomorrow after breakfast we'll go to the hospital and then it's girl's day out."

She hesitated but eventually gave Olivia a chaste goodnight kiss on the cheek before going to bed next to Billie who was luckily asleep. That meant the fight would at least be put off until the morning.

---

It was just before noon when Patty, Chloë and Olivia arrived at the hospital. There was no sign of Mary being there. She had probably gone home to sleep and not yet been back. This meant the girls had him all to himself and wouldn't have to explain a lot of things to his wife.

Liam looked up when a nurse approached him talking about visitors. When told that it was a group of girls, his "daughters" Liam nearly had a heart attack. Chloe, Patty and Billie were visiting him? How did they know? Was it Olivia. Of course, he never really expected them to come to the hospital, much less to come before Mary and Olivia got here. He wasn't going to push them away, he just hoped that his wife and daughter weren't showing up or the explanation would be complicated 'Ah yes, my daughter's friends who I don't really know came to visit me' wouldn't really fly with either of this family members.

When they entered though, he saw Olivia and figured instantly that she must have met up with her friends and wanted them all to come with her. This made him feel more at ease and he smiled. "Hey, princess." He said, then looking at the others and giving them a smile. Liam tried to sit up, but pain shot through his body. "Ah... I keep forgetting this has a remote..." He said, pressing the button so the bed would automatically sit him up.

"Hey daddy," Olivia said and despite having been warned by the nurse to take it easy with him since he was still healing from the surgery she jumped onto the hospital bed and gave him a big hug and a sloppy wet kiss on the cheek.
"We've all been so worried about you. We thought for sure you'd die last night, you really shouldn't drive when you drink."

Patty and Chloë approached with a bit more restraint but sat down on the bed as well giving him hugs.
"We don't have to pretend," Chloë said and nodded at Olivia.
"She knows."

The pains of having a daughter... literally. When Olivia jumped onto his bed and hugged him, he loved it, but also hated the pain. Liam groaned, but didn't push her away as he could feel the slight tremble coming from her. She must have been worried sick, his little princess. Liam silently apologized while kissing her head and winced at the drunk driving comment. How many times did he complain about people doing it, yet he also did it? Hypocrite in so many ways.

However, when the others sat and did the same, he was nervous. They were showing more familiarity than they should around Olivia. He was about to make light of it, pretend he barely knew them, when the bomb was dropped. He looked from Chloe to Olivia and his heartrate skyrocketed. "I... hmm... What are you talking about, Chloe?" He asked, smiling as if he didn't understand her.

"She told me everything daddy," Olivia said and Chloë shrugged.
"I kinda had to after she recognised the clothes you bought for us. Not the smartest way to keep your three little sugarbabes a secret from your daughter was it now."
Chloë did smile but there was a hint of reprimand in that smile as well.
"I mean you had to know that one day I'd wear it when I met Olivia. Maybe you did it because you wanted to get caught? I dunno, but the worms are out of the can either way."
"It hurt daddy, so much but we've talked and it's not their fault so we're still friends and I'll probably be staying with them until Monday."

The clothes... THE FUCKING CLOTHES! Sure, it would have been fine if Chloe and Olivia weren't friends. But then again, at the time they had just barely become friends and it didn't even cross his mind that this could happen. He was an idiot for not factoring it in! Liam wanted to kick himself, if he didn't have his leg in a sling raised above the bed. However, the way Olivia and Chloe and Patty were behaving, it seemed like Olivia accepted it? This was the most mindblowing part to him. So much so that they would be staying together for the night?

"No, it's not their fault... it's my fault. I was the one who shouldn't have done what I did in the first place. So I'm glad you don't blame them, blame me if you want." He looked at the others. "Girls, could you please wait outside a couple of moments, I want a private word with Olivia. Then I want one with you." He waited for them to leave and looked at his daughter.

"Olivia, I'm sorry you found out like this... and that I've hurt you. I never meant for it. It started with a stupid moment of weakness and after I got to know them and what they went through, I couldn't not help them. I understand if you're angry at me and if you tell your mother... but if you do, at least let me be present so I can at least give my side of the story. Whatever that's worth."

Chloë and Patty nodded and left the room.

"I won't tell mum daddy," Olivia said and smiled.
She hesitated a moment before voicing her feelings about her parents' marriage. Saying that she felt that both he and she herself would be much happier without her mum.
"All she does all day is mope about and get drunk in the evenings. I know she doesn't touch you the way you would want to. If she did we wouldn't be here and you wouldn't have paid those girls to give you what mum should have given you."
She almost added; or I, but stopped herself. He already knew she was teasing him. She did however tell him that she had at first thought it was because of the pictures she had sent hin that he had crashed but that Chloë had said it was more likely because he was dunk.

'what mum should have given you'

Liam thought back on his coworker's words, how he told him that if a man can't get what he needs from his wife, that it was fine to fulfill that need elsewhere. He never thought he'd hear Olivia utter a similar line to it. Was this what his daughter really thought? That a man should be allowed to cheat if he is being unfulfilled. Admittedly, part of him felt relieved and justified, in a way, knowing that his little girl believed he was in the right. The father side worried about what kind of man Olivia would get involved with later. She teased him sure, but eventually she was going to grow tired of him and start to date a man and would she see the world the same way?

For now, he was just glad that she wasn't angry or spiteful of him. "I'm sorry, princess. Never do what I did... never drive while intoxicated. This is the result. Your photos were amazing and sexy, but they wouldn't have made me crash the car like that." He paused and sighed. "Olivia... I won't stop aiding the girls financially, but if you want me to stop sleeping with your friends, I will. I don't want to hurt you further. Your mother has her issues and... our marriage is shaky... honestly, it's a wonder why we haven't divorced yet, since I feel her interest for me is gone. But it doesn't mean I have to turn to your friends for it. I've gotten very attached to them and I like to think them to me, but I'll let you choose, because you're the last person I want to hurt."

"No. I don't want you to do that."
The protest came perhaps a little too quickly and a little too strongly when he offered to keep helping the girls but stop having sex with them. Until she worked up the courage to take her growing obsession with her dad their stories about how he fucked them would be her outlet for that desire.

She almost added that it would be fine if he stopped pursuing her mum sexually though and focused all of his affection on the girls.
"You know Patty has feelings for you right, like she wants to be your girlfriend for real and Chloë ..."
The words got stuck in Olivia's throat and rather than saying that Chloë had started to think of him as a father she instead said that Chloë had started to think of her as a sister. Perhaps it was enough of a suggestion to make him suspect the rest.

That was a far faster reply than he expected and while he didn't think she'd outright deny him contact with the others, he never figured she'd let him keep fucking them. "O-Okay..." He merely replied in a bit of a shock, but then she mentioned Patty and Chloe's feelings and that gave the man quite a bit of pause. He understood that Billie didn't really like him much, but that was fine and Chloe seeing Olivia as a sister wasn't that much of a shocker at this point after what she learned. In fact, with the way she behaved, he was starting to believe that Chloe might truly see him as a father. He adored the idea though, both emotionally and... a perverse side of him.

Patty though... she was a sixteen year old with the body of a model and yet she had romantic feelings for him. That was hard to believe, but he could see her reactions before, she did have a stronger emotional bond to him when they were together than he had expected.

"Well, I do see them as daughters by now. Even Billie, despite her not really liking me at all." He chuckled and then caught himself. "Granted, we do things no real daughter would want their fathers to do to them, but that's a whole other can of worms." He cleared his throat, the conversation becoming awkward in his mind and he ended up asking her if she could trade with the girls as he wanted a word with them.

... things no real daughter would want their daddies to do ... Olivia swallowed hard and felt a surge of arousal through her body.
If only he knew what fantasies she rubbed herself to every night just to be able to sleep. If only he understood why she was teasing him with half naked selfies, why she had flashed him at the mall in that sexy underwear set.

Still as much as she desired his touch, the same touch he gave to Chloë, to Patty, maybe even to Billie although Olivia felt that between Billie and her dad it was more of a business transaction than it was with the other two.

"Alright daddy," she said and kissed him on the cheek again before going out into the corridor telling Chloë and Patty that he wanted to talk to them too. It was not without some curiousity about what that conversation would be that she watched them enter his room. She was almost sure that in some way it would be about her.

Liam waited until the girls were in and Olivia outside for him to speak. He looked at the two girls, still noting the lack of Billie and then sighed. "Girls... I'm sorry. For many things." He said. "I'm sorry for worrying you and for what was probably a rough time with Olivia when she found out about us. You didn't have to go through that and it was my all-round stupidity that did it."

Liam reached out, take their hands in each of his if they would offer and giving them a tight squeeze. "Thank you for somehow convincing Olivia that her perverted cheater of a father wasn't the piece of shit that he is."

"Or worse," Chloë said with a smile and winked at him.
"I didn't tell her about you fucking me in the ass because your wife refused to. It seemed a bit, superfluous," he added and got an elbow in the side from Patty.
"Just because you know big words ..."
They both giggled at this.

Neither of them mentioned the deal they had made with Olivia the previous night. That too was superfluous and they weren't sure how he would react to it.
"You just get well and we'll be back. I think it's best if we make ourselves scarce before the bitch arrives."
Chloë turned and walked towards the door bu Patty lingered.
"You go on. I'll be out in a few. I kinda want to have a moment alone with him myself, about, y'know."

Chloë nodded and was gone.

Once the door was closed behind her Patty reached for his crotch and with expert hands soon had his cock out.
"Just to help speed up your recovery.
She stroked it for a few seconds and then leaned in taking it in her mouth.

Or worse indeed. Well, he was grateful to them for not telling Olivia about the worst thing he had done. That might have made Olivia completely disgusted with her father's actions. There was a lot of had to be thankful for regarding these girls. Chloe was smart and attentive and she could read a room really well and adapt. Patty was sweet and relaxing in a way he didn't understand until recently.

When she wanted to stay behind, he knew what it was about. His brush with death may have made her want to confess her feelings for him outright. They were going to have to talk about it... about how he was married and that a relationship with her wouldn't work... also because he was over twice her age. Not boyfriend material.

Instead, she reached under the sheets to his cock and he would have jumped if he weren't in a horrid state already. "Patty what...?" He groaned as she gave it a few pumps. "We're in the hospital... a nurse can walk in at any time, baby girl." Despite his words, his cock was getting harder in her mouth, clearly not complaining. The accident definitely did not affect his sex-drive.

Being the experienced expert cocksucker she was it wouldn't take Patty long to get the man she had found herself falling in love with off. She worked her mouth up and down the shaft and massaged his testicles and perineum at the same time.

Meanwhile Olivia and Chloë waited outside, or kept watch.
"She just wanted some alone time with him, probably to tell him that she doesn't care that he's twice her age and married,""
"For now yea," Olivia added and a sly smile spread across her face.

The man's toes curled up as she worked his cock with the skill that he had gotten to know all too well. A blowjob on a hospital bed was far from what he thought he'd be getting, ever. Hell, when Liam thought about being admitted into a hospital, he figured he'd be old and no longer able to get it up. He definitely got it up right now.

"Fuck... Patty..." He surrendered himself to the teenager, not even trying to fight it and just enjoying what she was doing for him. Liam reached for her head, but rather than force her down, he pulled her hair from her face. "Let me look at your beautiful face. Look at me, baby girl." He said. The sight of her gorgeous and stunning face taking in his cock was beyond erotic. He couldn't handle it and it didn't take her long to make him cum. Liam tried to hold on, but he moaned a bit louder than expected as he finally reached his climax. God.... it hurt, his muscles contracted and some of his injuries cried out, but it also felt too good.

Patty looked up at him and took him deep at the same time. Using her free hand she slipped two fingers down her shorts and wet them on her soaking pussy to show him how turned on she was from giving him pleasure. No man had ever before had that effect on her.

When he came she tightened her lips around his cock and took every last drop in her mouth and swallowed it all down.
"You know I love you right and I don't care if you can't love me officially. I can be your secret girlfriend."
She then kissed him, not really thinking that she still had the taste of his cream on her lips and tongue.

She was wet. She showed him as much and it was clear that she was wet from giving him a blowjob. Wet from bringing him pleasure. He didn't know about love, but she definitely seemed to have a strong lust for him. And Liam didn't stop her after she professed her love and kissed him. He kissed her back without hesitation toward his cock and cum having been in her mouth. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer, enjoying the kiss and the moment.

When their lips parted, he was brought back to reality. "Patty... I care about you a lot. I do. Being a secret girlfriend isn't all its cracked up to be though." He looked at her and thought back on his past. "Don't tell the others... but I cheated on Mary before and had a secret girlfriend for a while. It ended before Olivia was born, but I wasn't a good man to Tammy Lynn, trying to juggle two lovers without Mary knowing and keeping it a secret. I couldn't be a good boyfriend and it all became simply sexual and nothing else. Then I left and that was it. I don't want that for you." He reached up, cupping Patty's cheek and kissing her lips again. "You want something more than just sex, don't you? I can try to give you the romance you crave because I want to... things with Mary are complicated and I don't know where our marriage is going though. I don't want to give you any false hope that you won't have to be a secret eventually. I just don't know where we're going, Mary and I." Because all things were pointing to the fact that their marriage wasn't going to last.

Last edited:
Tammy Lynn, the name rung a bell in Patty's head, a big fat church bell that would be heard for miles. She didn't say anything though but listened to him as he talked about her and how it had made him as much a crappy husband and father to be as it made him a lousy secret boyfriend to his secret girlfriend. Still though she couldn't not ask.
"How long were you and this Tammy Lee together?"
She consciously got the name wrong to not make him suspicious as to what it might mean.

He didn't find it odd that she'd show an interest in his previous secret girlfriend, who was essentially in the same situation that she was in now. "Lynn." He corrected her, it was also what he'd call her when they were alone. "Three... no it didn't even reach three months, probably a little over two I guess." He explained. Liam was not noticing any reaction from Patty other than normal curiosity. "I hooked up with her when Mary started to completely refuse any intimacy and it wasn't supposed to be anything more than a one night stand, but I kept coming back to her. Olivia being born changed me though. I admit, I didn't leave Lynn for Mary, I left her for Olivia's sake. Besides, she was a young and attractive girl, I'm sure she got over me quick." He sighed.

Patty nodded and kissed him again.
"Ok daddy," she said and left the room.

Once outside she found the nearest bathroom an rinsed her mouth. As much as she did enjoy giving him pleasure she still didn't like the taste of semen. Having rinsed her mouth she popped a chewing gum into her mouth and chewed vigorously on it until it lost its taste and then spat it out. Meanwhile the three girls had left the hospital and just in time too because on their way out they met Mary on her way in.

Olivia of course said hi but otherwise ignored her mum.
"I've already been to see him," she said as a reason to not visit him again with her mum.

Outside the hospital Patty pulled Chloë aside.
"I need to tell you something," she said and then looked at Olivia.
"Sorry but It has to be up to Chloë if she wants to tell you."
Patty then whispered to her second cousin what he had said about the secret girlfriend he had had back when he and Mary were expecting Olivia.
"Tammy Lynn, that's your mum's name isn't it?"
Chloë nodded pensively and looked over at Olivia. Could it be they were sisters for real?

It felt so wrong when Mary came to visit, not because he didn't want his wife there, but because she came in minutes after he had gotten a blowjob from his teenage secret girlfriend. Just thinking about the concept behind this three word term was putting him on edge, but also exciting him. That said, when Mary did arrive, she showed a side of her that he rarely got to see. She looked like she hadn't slept at all, but was sober and the first thing she did - much like the previous visitors - was give him a hug.

That's the thing he came to understand about their relationship. Intimacy, sex, didn't seem like something she was interested in anymore. Whenever they did have sex or did anything sexual, it always felt like she was pushing herself to get through it and pleasure him. But she was still his wife. She was still his best friend. He loved her and she still loved him. Her concern for him now was painfully clear. But that love wasn't the love they once had.

It actually made him wonder if he was the only one cheating. If despite her love, she simply didn't find him attractive or appealing sexually anymore or if it was just a general lack of interest in sex. The latter was very possible, but this was also the woman he once knew to be insatiable.

Despite these thoughts, he visits were welcomed. She was more open and caring. He was in pain and things were complicated, but this part was nice.

After that first visit though, what Liam didn't know was that she went back to drinking once night fell and she was home alone or occasionally with Olivia.

---

A week passed with Liam remaining in the Hospital. He was forced to take time off work for obvious reasons, but he had accumulated plenty of vacation time anyway. The doctors said his body was recovering nicely, but his leg needed lots of attention. Even when he started trying to walk, Liam needed crutches and was told he'd have a limp for a while. Physical therapy was needed. Luckily after a week is was able to move around on his own, in a limited capacity of course and driving was out of the question.

Obviously, this would mean his visits to the girls would take a backseat for a while. It wasn't something he looked forward to holding off on. Mary was his driver for now and once they arrived, his life would be mostly stuck around the house for a while.

Back
Top Bottom