Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sunfield Trailer Park (LVA24 x MsBloom)

Not far from his second was an understatement. It wasn't planned, it wasn't like he was 'trying to cum at the same time as Chloe', but when Liam felt her tense up and heard her cries, he just let himself go. His pumps slowed down as he moaned into Patty's breast and he came. More of his seed was shot into one of the girls, this time into the 'first' daughter so to speak. Creampies were about one of the hottest and most exciting feelings he got, knowing he did it twice - without the risk of pregnancy - he was beyond elated.

Liam leaned back, pulling away from Patty and breathing hard. He could see the point where he and Chloe were connected and as he pulled out, he could see some white from his cum left behind. "Beautiful... goddamn... "

"Alright Patty, your turn to clean up after him," Billie said and licked Patty's neck.
Patty giggled girlishly
"Sure sis."
She pushed him off of her breast but rewarded him with a kiss before she leaned forward and started to clean his cum out of Chloë. Just for the fun of it Billie grabbed the whipped cream again and sprayed a large blob of it onto Chloë's cunt and watched it mix with his cum as Patty slurped it all up.

It was at that moment his phone signalled a message coming in.

A sigh escaped him as he reached over of another beer and watched the girls go at it. Seeing Patty so hungrily eat out Chloe and take in his cum was hot. He stood up and glanced over at Billie. Liam had been noticing the little things she had been doing. This whole time, he barely got to touch her and when he did, it was for a short time. She asked him if he wanted to suck on Patty's tits when he was reaching for her own breasts and her focus was always very intently on the girls. Understandable he supposed... she didn't want to tell him outright that she didn't want him to touch her, but tried her best anyway.

It was what it was.

Liam got up when he heard the message and walked over to his clothes where he left the phone. He took it out and started reading the message while drinking the beer.

When Liam opened the message it had a picture attached to it, of Olivia in one of the bras she had bought that afternoon and nothing else, at least not above the waist. As he stood there looking at it another message came which was a similar picture but with the other bra. A third message asked: Aren't they just so cute daddy. I love how they make my boobs look.

He nearly choked on the beer when he saw the photo. Olivia was sending him pictures of herself in underwear now, like a teen girl trying to tease her boyfriend. That said, he watched the photos, flipping from one to the other while downing the beer in one go. Liam was still feeling hot from everything that was going on and he finally replied: You look really good in them, princess.

Was Liam a bit drunk? He had a few beers, so maybe a little tipsy, but he was also drunk on the lust and Olivia wasn't making things any easier for him.

"Whatcha looking at," Chloë wanted to know and wrapped her arms around him from behind.
"Wifey send you a naughty pic to get you back home soon," she added and laughed.
There was no way she could imagine Mary sending him, or anyone else, naughty photos. On the few occasions Chloë had met Olivia's mum she'd always been very reserved, almost cold, especially towards Olivia. She had seemed like the kind of housewife who has given up on just about everything except to keep her family together and make sure her husband and child are happy. Not too happy though as she knew from the time she had met him in the park for a quick anal.

There was a clear moment of hesitation when Chloe hugged him and he pondered if he should hide the phone. However, Liam ended up stopping himself and instead allowed her to see the pictures, turning the screen to her. "Not the wife... Olivia." He said. She was well aware of the situation and the relationship between her and Olivia had been blossoming quite spectacularly. "She bought underwear earlier today when we went to buy the clothes and she's just showing them off to me." He explained, although his tone wasn't that of pure excitement, but he clearly wasn't hating it.

"Oooh nice," Billie, who had come up behind Chloë and was looking over her shoulder, said.
"Can't argue with that," Chloë agreed but the tone of her voice suggested that she knew just how worried he was about this new behaviour from his previously so innocent little girl.
"No harm in looking," she continued, suddenly much more serious.
"Just remember what I said when you asked about it yesterday. Touch her without her coming to you and I'll ..."
She left whatever threat or threats were on her mind unspoken. The sentiment was clear enough anyway.

Liam noticed the shift in tone when Chloë reminded him of what they spoke about before. He turned around and looked at the girl, a bit of a beer breath on him for sure, but he wasn't slurring his words. "I would never." He leaned down, kissing Chloë's forehead gently and brushing her hair. "With her or you girls. The day you tell me to never touch you again, is the day I never will." He looked between her to Billie and Patty. "And even if you do, I won't stop paying rent for this place, I won't kick you out or stop helping you. I hope you can one day believe me." He looked at the phone and placed it down on the table, the screen had gone black already.

Chloë pushed herself up on her toes and gave him a kiss.
"I hope so daddy. With us it's different. It's already too late but Olivia. She's still undamaged."
"Hear hear," Billie commented on his promise to not throw them out even if they refused to let him fuck them.
She opened the last beer and shared it with the others.
"I mean, sure, she's started waking up and smell the coffee of just what her body can do and get her. I wouldn't know it that's normal but I think it is, somehow. Maybe she's just teasing you this way because there's no one else she can tease with her body. Maybe it's all just practise for the day she gets a boyfriend she can tease. Sure she got a bit drunk at the party but I mean, how old were you the first time you got drunk, how old was Mary?"
Chloë didn't really know where she was going with her little speech but eventually she concluded.
"Don't worry daddy. I'll look after my sister."

He and Mary were seventeen when they met. At the time, Liam had another girlfriend and funny enough they agreed to not have sex until marriage. It came with their upbringing, her parents were extremely religious and Liam was in love and his parents always preached restraint as well - in fact, they always hammered into him that his studies came first, then he could start thinking about a family after getting a job. The plan was very simple, date, go to college, get married after graduating and having kids.

Then Liam met Mary. They became friends at first and two weeks later, he was fucking her in the back of his car. She was the complete opposite of his ex, ravenous and sultry. They couldn't keep their hands off each other and Mary often sought him out to satisfy her urges. Thinking about it, teenage Mary was much worse than Olivia and maybe the reason why their daughter was more open about it earlier was because of how he sheltered and spoiled her. Mary never wanted kids though and coincidently, the plan he had with his ex actually came true, but with Mary instead.

The mention of a "boyfriend" made him cringe. On the one hand, it was socially acceptable she'd eventually find a boyfriend, rather than fuck her father. On the other hand, knowing some dumb kid was going to spoil his princess made him want wring their neck.

"I hope she finds a boyfriend eventually and is happy... but if she gets pregnant, I'm killing the guy." He muttered. Then he leaned in and gave Chloë a hug. A legit warm hug, nothing sensual despite being naked and he might have squeezed her a bit much. "I know you will, princess." He whispered so that only Chloë could hear. He felt her words were honest... Liam trusted her more than she probably thought.

Chloë virtually purred as he held her tightly in a more familiar way than sexual, the way she imagined he might hug Olivia, when she wasn't teasing him with lingerie pics. When he moments later called her princess, in that tone she had heard him call Olivia princess, she actually blushed and almost felt shy for being naked this close to his naked body.
"I love you daddy," she whispered back but without any sort of playful sexual undertones.

Meanwhile Billie and Patty had finished the beer amongst themselves and had started to get dressed again.
"This dress is really fucking awesome," Patty commented again as she stood in front of the large mirror in the hallway twirling around her own axis.

It was getting late and it was dark outside. There was still some of the pasta left and Billie plated it up and looked around for a microwave.
"Oh well," she said when she didn't find one.
"It's still food. Wanna share?"
It was a general invitation to both Patty and Chloë. It wouldn't be the first or the last time they ate cold leftovers.

I love you, daddy. This wasn't acting, or if it was, this was amazingly done and enough to fool him. It made him wish that she was really his daughter in that moment, so he could take her home. So he could arrive at the house, tell Mary they had a fun time and she'd go to Olivia's room to chat before bed. If she were his real daughter, he would have taken her home with him - but giving her a any safe home was enough.

Liam got dressed as well and got himself ready to leave. Billie was clearly not intending to be next and he honestly had more than his fill, so he wasn't complaining at all. "I'll get you a microwave next time, girls." He said, chuckling a bit. "Should have been the first thing I got, it's a wonder you've been surviving without it." Liam walked over to Patty and spanked her cute behind playfully while she was checking out the dress, then kissed her neck and turned away to pocket his phone. "Thank you for the wonderful evening, girls. I'll visit soon." He kissed Chloë's head again as a goodbye.

There was a moment when he looked at Billie, their eyes met and lingered there. Then he looked away, convinced the girl really didn't like him.

With that, Liam turned to the door and wobbled a bit, nearly tripping over his legs, but continued to walk, finding it amusing. "Guess my legs are a bit wobbly from too much exercise." He winked at them and left.

It wasn't until a few hours later that Chloë would get a call from Olivia. It was late, nearly one in the morning. After picking up, it would be clear that Olivia was sobbing on the other hand. She tried to speak, but it took a couple of tries before she said anything. "Chloë..." She whined her friends' name. "Daddy... he was in a car crash... he's... he's in surgery... I dunno what to do... I'm scared. I'm sorry for calling you... but mom is super quiet and weird and I'm freaking out..."

After he had left the girls shared the cold leftovers and actually cleared away the plates. Patty even washed them.
"I think we'll need a tv before we need a microwave," Billie said as she sat next to Chloë smoking.
Chloë nodded and agreed. They certainly needed a tv.

They then took turns showering and went up to the roof, a place they had begun to quite enjoy hanging out on. It was almost as if it was their own private terrace. The stars were out, their bellies were full and they had all three of them had rather satisfying sex, something neither of them really had except for with each other. Somehow the hours went by and they went down starting to prepare for bed when Chloë's phone rang.

"Are you at the hospital, which hospital?" she asked and put Olivia on speaker.
"Just let us know which hospital and we'll be there as soon as we can. Ok. Just ... just stay calm. I'm on my way.

Oliva didn't know how to process any of this, she wasn't equipped to handle it and her mother wasn't helping her calm down, but hearing Chloë's voice did, even if just a little. "I... we're... hmm..." It took a moment for her to think about the hospital they were on. "St. Peter's... I think... yes. Chloë, if he dies, I don't know what I'll do..." She cried and the call was cut when a nurse approached them to speak.

By the time Chloë would arrive, they would find Olivia sitting outside the hospital entrance in a little terrace with a tree. She was wearing a baggy sweater and pants that were hastily thrown on and she even had the sweater over her legs. Summer was approaching, so it wasn't super cold outside thankfully. She couldn't be in there anymore. The waiting was making her into a nervous wreck and her mother was just quietly sitting there in the waiting room nearby the operation room her daddy was in. They said it could take a few hours and she was dying from the anxiety.

"Ok girls, you heard her. We need a car."
Billie nodded and was the only one who managed to remain relatively calm. She told Patty and Chloë to hang on and headed out to get them a car. It was no more than five maybe ten minutes before she pulled up outside in a beat up old compact car. Chloë got into the passenger seat and Patty in the back and with the help of their phones' GPS they found themselves at the hospital fifteen minutes after that.

As the girls had parked and were running towards the entrance to St Peter's General Hospital they nearly missed Olivia sitting outside. It was Patty who spotted her but it was Chloë who first reached her and swooped down on her the way a worried big sister might have done and gave her a tight hug.
"How are you?" she asked.

Olivia's eyes were red when she looked up and saw Chloë. Her lips quivered and she opened her arms to hug her back as tightly as she was hugging her. "I'm a mess. I can't think." She sniffed and closed her eyes while still embracing Chloë. "They are still operating on him. They said another car hit him on his side and flipped the car over. He has internal bleeding." She tried to explain, but really only what she heard before was being parroted out.

"It's my fault... I sent him photos to tease him and he was probably distracted and... and... what if he dies, Chloë!" He started crying all over again.

Chloë wanted to let her friend know that she knew that her dad had also been a little drunk but that would mean telling her where he had been. Instead she just held her tightly against her shoulder.
"Of course it's not your fault. Pictures or not," she said.
"The accident might not even have been his fault."

A few steps away Billie and Patty stood watching, wearing the clothes they had worn through dinner that evening, the ones he had given them, and so was Chloë.

Despite Chloë's words, Olivia couldn't make herself feel any better. Chloë didn't know the kind of pictures she took and how much she was teasing him. He had always been a very safe driver, but in that same night he crashed. It was too much of a coincidence.

Thankfully though, Chloë's presence did help her stop sobbing for a moment. She pulled back from the hug, holding onto Chloë's hand. It was obvious that she was trembling. For a fleeting moment, her mind almost clicked regarding something about Chloë, but there were too many things she was thinking about and let it go.

"Can you come to the waiting room with me? I can't be there alone with mom... I think she knows its my fault... she's acting so cold."

Knowing she couldn't let on she knew where Liam had pretended to be she calmly asked Olivia and when Olivia told him he'd been out with friends that was the opening for Chloë to suggest that perhaps he had been a bit drunk and that was why he had crashed, not because of her photos.
"I mean how bad can it be si ... ummm ... like were you naked?"

It had been close. Chloë had almost called Olivia sis but that would have been weird and yet after tonight and the hug she had shared with him before everyone got dressed that was how she thought of Olivia, as a sister.

Olivia froze in place when Chloë asked her about the photos. If nothing else, it helped distract her from the horrid event she was going through for a few seconds. The girl leaned in, pressing her head to Chloë's chest to hide her face from her friend. "I was in my underwear... but I picked out some really sexy ones." She leaned back, pulling on the collar of her sweater and letting Chloë get a taste since she didn't change out of them. Olivia had been waiting for her father to return home so she could tease him a bit more. Obviously, Chloë had already seen the photos though, but she didn't know that.

Chloë smiled into Olivia's hair. This was guilt, not about the possibility that she had caused her dad's crash but about having shown herself to him in sexy underwear. It was a daughter's guilt for pushing the boundaries of taboo.
"Why did you send them?"
It was perhaps not the best of times to dive into that particular pool of emotions but Chloë figured it would distract Olivia from thinking about her dad being operated on.

Olivia bit her lip, not moving her face away from Chloe's chest and hesitated to answer. However, it was so easy to open up to her friend and she didn't know why - then again, she never had many female friends. "I don't know." She said and now slowly pulled her face away. "When he looks at me or reacts to my teasing, I get excited and feel... hot, I guess." She said, trying to explain feelings that she herself didn't fully comprehend.

"And that might just be my fault I think," Chloë said and wiped away the tears from Olivia's face.
"I was the one who told you to do it in the first place, y'know, to get him to allow you to come to the party."
She looked at her ... sister ... if not by blood then at least emotionally.
"Ok. We need to do something with your face. It's a complete mess, come ..."
She took Olivia's hand and pulled her towards the hospital's emergency entrance. There had to be a bathroom in there somewhere.

Patty and Billie followed them and once they were all packed into a handicap toilet Chloë used paper towels soaked in cold water to wash Olivia's face. She looked so small, so ... young and innocent, and in comparison she was.
"Listen. I never imagined that you would like the attention as much as you obviously do. I'm afraid I woke something up inside you that you don't know how to handle."

Her fault? Olivia didn't believe that. She did guide her and pushed her to do it for the sake of the party, but it was Olivia who was going too far with it. She was the one that loved the attention. The girl didn't say anything and instead followed Chloe to the bathroom. She stood still as her "sister" took care of her.

"I was pushing too hard... but he was responding? He wasn't disgusted by me at least." However, remembering her father brought her back to the situation at hand. "And now he might never..." Tears nearly came again, but she held back. What if he died? Would her last interaction with her father be her sending him selfies of her underwear!?

Back
Top Bottom