Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sunfield Trailer Park (LVA24 x MsBloom)

"Hey hey hey girl," Chloë said.
"He'll live. I just feel it. He will be fine."
She hugged Olivia again.

He had to live, had to be fine. If not then they'd lose everything and have nowhere else to go but to come crawling back to the trailer park with their proverbial tails between their legs. Chloë knew deep in her heart that if that happened she wouldn't live to see her eighteenth birthday.

Chloe didn't know the horror and dread that Olivia was going through, he thought, but at least she was being so considerate and supportive that it calmed her down. This is what she needed from her mother and wasn't getting at all. The woman was cold and heartless and several times now Olivia thought that maybe Mary was happy that he was dying. Maybe that was it.

She looked down at Chloe as her mind wandered and in the new light of the bathroom, she noticed it again and this time much clearer. Olivia took a step back, taking her friend's arms and opening them, but not for another hug, but instead to look at her better. Then her eyes shifted to Billie and Patty. "Who... who gave you those clothes?"

Chloë had never felt as close to anyone before as she did with Olivia in that moment. There was Billie of course but most days she wasn't entirely sure she loved her, not like really loved her. That was still so different from what she felt for Olivia. She felt more and more like a sister to her and she hoped that Olivia would feel that too, that whatever it was she could always confide in Chloë.

Then the atmosphere of the bathroom changed with one single question. Had he really been ... that stupid ... to have Olivia help him pick out the clothes he had given them. Chloë felt as if she had been caught stealing from Olivia, red handed with her hand in the cookie jar.
"Ummm ..." she said and bit her bottom lip nervously.
"Could you give us some privacy girls," she asked Patty and Billie, thinking it might be better if it was just the two of them when she told Olivia that they all knew her dad and that he was the one paying for the apartment, not some dead aunt.

"Listen sis ... what I am about to tell you you cannot, Can Not, tell your mum ok. It will have to be our secret if you still want to be my friend afterwards. Ok?"

Olivia was already pacing the bathroom when Chloë told the others to leave. She knew it... she knew she recognized those clothes. The dress was different in color, but the rest were the same. She held those clothes, the shirt, the pants, the dress and everything else. She looked at herself in the mirror with them. The way Chloë was acting made it clear that she knew Olivia recognized the clothes and... and... in the back of her mind, Olivia already knew...

The moment the others left and Chloë spoke, Olivia turned to her, arms crossed as if hugging herself. "Are you fucking my dad? Am I the dumbass stupid friend whose father you fucked, Chloë!? Were you laughing at me behind my back after the game?"

Chloë tried to smile but it got stuck. She felt so sorry for Olivia it actually hurt to admit that yes, she was the friend whose dad Chloë had fucked. She lowered her eyes unable to look at Olivia. In a way it had been inevitable that she would find out sooner or later but it wasn't supposed to happen like this and definitely not under these kinds of circumstances with Liam still being operated on after a car crash, probably caused by a combination of the beer he had drunk during the orgy, there was no other word for it, earlier that night and the photos Olivia had sent him.

She didn't say anything about the circumstance s of the first two times, up to the party the only two times. She suspected that with what Olivia knew about her that she would figure it out on her own if given time to think about it.
"I'm so so sorry sis ..." she said and actually felt like she was about to start crying.

She didn't say yes verbally, but even before Chloë apologized, Olivia could see the answer written all over her damn face. She was fucking her father... she had been fucking her father long before the party too. Her mind raced through every interaction they had, from start to finish and seeing things in a new light... maybe seeing more than was actually there at times as well. But she couldn't help it.

"No, don't call me that! You don't call me that when you've been laughing at me like a fucking joke this whole time." She snapped at Chloë. "Did you get close to me so you could get close to him? Was this all some sort of plan or was it an inside joke to amuse you?" She started pacing again, tears welling up in her eyes, but from a mixture of heartbreak and rage.

"I haven't been laughing at you at all Olivia. Don't think for a moment that I have. It is just that ... No I didn't. Listen to me Olivia."
Chloë grabbed her friend to make her stop pacing back and forth in the small space of the bathroom.
"I'll be honest and say that I looked you up and offered to share the medal with you partly as a way to gloat a bit, to rub your face in that half step. Yes I did that and that was me being an assjerk. But after we talked that day I realised I actually liked you. Hell I think of you as the sister I never had. Me fucking your dad has absolutely nothing to do with you and me. I would have done the same thing even if you hadn't been his daughter. OK. You have to trust me on this. I've been your friend for real all this time."
She stood there for a long few seconds looking into Olivia's eyes whilst pinning her against the wall to let her friend look back into her eyes and see that she was telling her the truth.

"FUCK," she then cried out and turned to kick the toilet paper holder which came lose.
She then opened the door to let Olivia leave if she wanted to and sat down on the toilet, face in her hands, sobbing.
"Just go then if you don't believe me."

Olivia knew that Chloe had come to gloat to her about her victory that day. This whole time, she knew that well, but after they talked... it was as she said. Was that all a lie? She didn't want to believe it and the way Chloe was acting... she wanted to believe her. Being pushed against the wall though startled her, but luckily it startled her into a state where she almost reset and calmed down a little. Seeing Chloe so distraught did the same thing.

Olivia didn't leave, nor did she approach Chloe as the girl was crying. She hugged her shoulders and slid down the wall to sit on the thankfully clean floor. God, the room smelled of industrial strength disinfectant and bleach... so nasty despite how clean it should be. "Talk... I'm listening." She said, not looking at Chloe, but staying.

"I dunno what to say that won't jut make it worse," Chloë snivelled but since the can was already exploding with worms she told Olivia the truth of how she had met her dad.
Olivia already knew she was a whore and she already knew that she had fucked her dad, the rest was really just simple math.
"That's why I told you not to ask him to help us. Because he already was. I dunno why but I think it was because he saw too much of you in us. Teenagers that should be more worried about who to take to the prom than about whose turn it was to let the next asshole fuck her in the ass. Teen girls who should be talking about boys and girls they had crushes on or the latest hunks from Hollywood rather than about how to best fake an orgasm because their clients expect them to at least make an effort to make it seem as if they're actually enjoying having a fat old man sweating on top of them.

But as I said, none of that had anything to do with why I came to you or why I became your friend, or why I invited you to the party and yes I know we all went a bit too far with that game but it was never to make fun of you or laugh at you. And I'm sorry if I pushed you to sex up your dad to get him to agree to let you come to the party. I knew it would make him uncomfortable but I never expected yo to like the attention as much as you do. That's what I loved the most about you, why I became your friend, why I see you as a sister, your innocence, something I lost far too long ago. You are about the one good thing inn my life right now."

She knew Billie could hear her now that the door was open but she didn't really care if she got jealous or hurt because it was true. As good as things were between her and Billie the fact remained that Billie was as broken as she was and Olivia wasn't. Olivia was pure and innocent and even if all her actions up to that point suggested that she wanted to corrupt that innocence it was the last thing she really wanted to do.

"Can you ever forgive me? I'll totally understand if you can't," she concluded and for the first time looked up from her hands, her face now as much a mess of tears as Olivia's.

Olivia stayed quiet while Chloe told her everything. She was airing out more laundry about her father than Olivia ever expected to hear. The very notion that her father went looking for prostitutes as young as she was when this all started made her feel conflicted at best. Everything else that happened afterward was just a downhill decent into a weird rabbit hole. How did things get to this? Sleeping with young girls, but then giving them a place to live. He did one horrible thing, then a good thing right after. Keeping everything hidden from mom... well, no that part she understood. Not only would it be impossible to tell his wife about this, but Mary in particular was so distant from her husband as far as Olivia could tell, that he could see why he wouldn't trust her. Or seek out another person's bed. It was still wrong... a teen though, did he look at her back then like he looks at Chloe and the others?

She hid her face in her arms as she sat there, hugging her knees. Then Olivia took a deep breath and looked at Chloe. "Dad has a lot of explaining to do." She said, looking from Chloe to the floor. "When... if he survives... when we can talk, I want to know what he thinks and feels and explain himself. But you..." She reached out her hand, as if beaconing for the girl to sit with her. "You did what you could to get out of a bad situation. It hurts... not gonna lie. I can forgive you... but it will take a bit to trust you fully again... please understand. And things are going to change... but right now I just..." She took Chloe's hand in both of hers and pressed it to her forehead as more tears came out, but only a small sob was let out. "I just want daddy to be okay."

"So do I si ... Olivia," Chloë said and snivelled.
"I really do care about him, more like a dad now. I never had a fatherfigure growing up, my dad well ... I don't wanna talk about him except to say he is a complete and utter asshole who doesn't deserve to live. Your dad is much more ... I dunno ... I'm just sorry for everything. I really am."
She wiped away the tears from her face with her free hand and closed her eyes momentarily.
"Do you want us to leave or is it ok if we wait here with you?"

Like a father... she saw a man who paid to have sex with her... like a father? Then again, he did take her out of the trailer park, so maybe that was it. Olivia still had so much to understand about her father and his relationship with these girls. For now, she just needed him to be out of surgery and up on his feet. She needed it so badly.

"No, I need you to stay." She said, still holding onto her hand. "I can't be alone with mom, not right now. But I need to get to the waiting room, they may give us news at any time."

Olivia got up, splashed some water on her face and waited for Chloe to fix herself up however she wanted. When they made their way to the inner waiting room close to where the surgery rooms were a nurse stopped them.

"Sorry, miss. Family only past this point." The man said, looking toward the others.

Olivia squeezed Chloe's hand. "This is my sister." She said and looked back at the others. "And my cousins."

The nurse looked at them, narrowing his eyes at Chloe and then the others. "Immediate family only then, we can't have too many people in the way. Your cousins will have to wait in the other waiting room."

As they walked back towards the waiting rooms there was a tension within the group. Billie and Patty both worried about Liam as well, Patty more than Billie but after what had happened, and what they had overheard of the conversation between Chloë and Olivia she felt it better to not admit her own feelings for him. She also didn't really want to admit them to Billie or Chloë because of some sort of professional pride, whores don't fall in love with their clients, that's just a big fat false Cinderella story. For her part Billie's worries were of a more practical nature. If he died then it would be back to the trailer park with the three of them. She could already hear her family laughing at her for thinking she could escape.

Family only past this point, the male nurse said and blocked their way and Chloë like the other two prepared to be asked to stay in the more general waiting room but then Olivia said that she was her sister, would anyone even believe that. They looked nothing alike, not even close.
"Half sister," she added.
"Different mums."

Somehow it worked, at least for Chloë who was allowed to join Olivia in the inner waiting room.
"I'll keep you updated girls," she said and nodded at them.
"Just don't go wandering off on me now will you."

Olivia led her "half-sister" to the waiting room where her mother was waiting and it seemed like they didn't have to wait long, or at all. Olivia looked up to see her mother talking to the doctor and the woman was clearly holding back tears, covering her mouth and nodding to the man. Olivia's heart sank when she saw that, because to her, the crying could only mean one thing. She squeezed Chloe's hand tightly and for a moment was afraid of stepping closer.

The doctor gave Mary a nod and touched her shoulder gently. Then he turned to leave back into the operation area. Mary had her back to the girls and didn't see them and she placed a hand on the wall next to her to support herself. She took a few deep breaths and quiet sobs, before Olivia walked forward and she noticed them. "Oh! You're finally here." She said, wiping her face before turning around. Mary looked at Chloe for a silent moment, clearly wondering why she was here, but seeing her hold Olivia's hand was enough. The girl must have called in her friend then. Were strangers allowed back here?

Regardless, she cleared her throat. "Your father's surgery went well for the most part. He'll have some side-effects it seems, but nothing serious and they believe physical therapy will be enough. He'll be in the hospital a while, but he'll be alright."

Chloë didn't say anything as Mary explained the situation to Olivia. She just stood there holding her hand. She could feel just how tense Olivia was when they saw the doctor talk to Mary and how it relaxed when Mary told them that he would be for the most part back to his old self with a bit of physical therapy.
"When can we see him?" Olivia asked and Chloë could just barely stop herself from smiling when she heard her friend use plural.
Of course Olivia could perhaps have meant she and her mother but Chloë didn't think so. She had meant herself and Chloë.

Mary didn't catch the possible double meaning and merely stared at her daughter. "They said he'd wake up tomorrow, we can visit in the afternoon." She said and checked her purse and then her watch. "We're going back home and get some rest. I feel exhausted. Let's go, Olivia." She finally looked toward Chloe and gave the teen a pleasant smile. "Thank you for being here for Olivia." She said, a mother's obligation to thank her child's friend for being decent. Then she promptly marched out expecting Olivia to follow her to the car.

--

Liam woke up in the morning, feeling sore all over. He was confused for the most part, waking up in a white room that he didn't really know. His leg was raised on a sling and in a plastic cast. His sides hurt, but it was a numbed pain that was bearable, but he didn't really want to move as it felt it would get worse. The nurse that came by explained the situation though, about how he was in a car crash - which he barely remembered - and how his leg suffered the most damage along with some internal bleeding. The doctor came afterward and confirmed the diagnosis and treatment.

This was far from what he was expecting that night to end in - especially after the orgy. Wild... an orgy with the girls and then a car crash taht could ahve killed him.

Now he was stuck in bed with bland hospital food, but was told he could get visitors later, which would be the highlight of his day.

After they had left the hospital Olivia told Mary that she would rather spend the night with her friends than home alone. Mary might have argued that she wouldn't be home alone because she would be there too but she didn't. She nodded and said that it might perhaps be a good idea for Olivia to have friends around her, to talk to and to comfort her. Mary would probably have reacted quite differently had she known what Olivia knew in that moment about the three girls waiting at the other end of the parking lot but she didn't. She didn't even suspect it because even if she could easily imagine her husband having another affair she couldn't imagine him paying teen girls the same age as Olivia to let him fuck them, and even if that brunette seemed a bit grumpy the other two were such polite girls that Mary wouldn't believe they were prostitutes even if they had told her.

As Billie took them home Patty was in the front seat and Chloë sat next to Olivia in the back. They parked a block and a half away and walked to the apartment, stopping on their way to pick up a couple of six packs of beer from the all night liquor shop around the corner from the house.

Olivia didn't say much when they drove to the apartment and while driving she thought about her father with these girls. It wasn't said outright, but she knew Chloe wasn't the only one doing it with him. She looked at Billie as she drove and wondered... wasn't she a lesbian? Then again, she thought Chloe was as well, so they might both be bisexual? She could see Chloe being bi, but Billie was so attached to Chloe. And Patty? One look at her and it was clear she was a girl with high standards, so seeing that girl with her father didn't click. She was like a model and he was... well, her dad.

Then again, if he was paying, it didn't matter what they felt, right? Yet, what did they feel about him? Chloe herself saw her as a sister and Liam as what? A father? Did they all feel like that?

She was pondering all of this while holding Chloe's hand and following her. They made small talk and she followed it along well enough until they reached the apartment and one of the first things Olivia did was grab one of the beers and take a long sip. It still tasted like crap, but she remembered it got better and made thinking easier... kinda.

"Woah, easy now, remember last time sis," Chloë said and almost took the can of beer out of Olivia's hand but stopped herself and instead reached for a can of her own, as did the other two.
"To Liam then for not getting dead on our asses," Billie said and took a big mouthful.
Chloë rolled her eyes at her girlfriend for her sort of insensitive comment.
"Yea. To his full recovery," she said and nodded at Patty who looked like she was about to explode from holding back her emotions and tears.
She had almost, but only almost, cried out at the male nurse that she was the man's lover, that she loved him so much. It would have caused such a scene it would have been like something out of a reality show, like any of the Real Housewives shows.

Chloë looked at her girlfriend and her second cousin in turn and then told them that Olivia knew everything. How her dad had bought sex from them and that he had been on his way back from them when he crashed. Both of them nodded and then all eyes turned to Olivia.

"It's fine, just one won't get me drunk." She said, taking another sip of the beer. Olivia was innocent and naive by their standards, but not stupid and she assumed that the one beer would be more than enough to loosen her up. She needed that for this conversation.

After watching the girls while Chloe told them about what she did know, she could tell something. Billie seemed unfazed by most of it while Patty felt on edge. It got her thinking about what she thought before and she figured it was as good a place to start as any.

"No more lies or hiding the truth, please." She said, swirling the liquid inside the can. "I know dad started out paying you, but now you have sex with him because he's renting this place, right? Is that all he is to your three? Just a sugar daddy or something to pay your stuff?" She focused on Patty and Billie, she had an idea of what Chloe thought.

Chloë nodded a bit sceptical to the veracity of Olivia's statement. At the party two had seemed enough to get her practically off her ass but she said nothing. If there was ever a time when the girl deserved to get totally and utterly piss drunk it was right then and there. It was also obvious that there was something on her mind that he probably needed som liquid courage to get off her chest.

They all nodded in response to Olivia's first question.
"All three of us yes, but usually one or the other," Billie said and shrugged.
"Except last night," Chloë added in the name of full disclosure and nodded.
"Last night we were all three involved even if he didn't fuck Billie. Just me and Patty."

The second part of the question would be a lot more difficult to answer without possibly upsetting Olivia even further.
"Not all no," Patty confessed and was barely able to look up and meet Olivia's eyes.
"I ... I mean ... at first he was but ..."
She downed almost a full can of beer before being able to admit to Olivia that she had feelings for her dad. Like serious feelings. This admission had Billie rolling her eyes as if the idea of having feelings for a client was ridiculous but then, he had never actually been Patty's client. Even after having admitted this Patty still couldn't look at Olivia and Chloë couldn't take her eye off of her friend. She knew that Olivia probably suspected that she had started to see her dad as her dad too.

She knew Billie didn't much care based on her previous replies and reactions alone. Olivia understood that to the girl, he was just a client giving her more money than the others. In a way, there was something in it that Olivia appreciated. There were no feelings attached to it and no competition for the affection. Patty was the opposite though and Olivia stared at her intently for a hot minute, even taking a sip of the beer while never breaking eye contact. Chloe thought of her father as her own as well, Billie just saw him as a client - that she didn't even let fuck it seems - and Patty was clearly in love with him. That was the gist of it.

"My mom and dad have had their problems and she's very distant from him, I can tell... but Patty..." She looked at her friend, even if they weren't that close. "My dad will never dump mom for someone else." A bitter pill to swallow, but the words were to herself as well. It wasn't even just her feelings toward her dad... there was a part of her that always thought a divorce wouldn't have been a bad thing.

She sighed then. "I'm going to establish some ground rules. I won't tell mom and I won't tell dad I know. But I want... I want you to tell me when he comes here and who he's with."

"You're not very close with your mum are you," Patty asked and wanted to reach out and touch Olivia's hand to comfort her.
The poor girl had had a lot to deal with since Chloë invited her to the housewarming party, finding out that what she thought was her best friend was a prostitute and now that she had also slept with her dad. It had changed her, even if Patty perhaps didn't know the girl beyond the party it was obvious that she was no longer the same innocent girl who had frowned at her first taste of beer.

"So you want all the dirty little details huh?" Billie said and did sound a bit sarcastic.
"How he likes to have his cock sucked, if he prefers doggy, missionary or either of the cowgirls. Does he like to fuck his little sugarbabes in the ass?"
"Oh shush," Chloë said and shot Billie a look.
Billie shrugged and having finished one beer grabbed a second. It was clear that there was something between her and Chloë.

"Are you sure Olivia? You really want this?

"I don't think anyone has a good relationship with mom now... her own choice I think." She muttered to Patty. "But dad is faith... nevermind." She was about to call him faithful, but they were living examples of why that was wrong.

Her eyes snapped to Billie when she spoke. What she was saying wasn't far from the truth at all, but it was the way she said it that was getting to her. She could tell that Billie did not like her, either because of how close she'd gotten to Chloe... because of her father or just overall and for other reasons - the fact of the matter was that she did not like Olivia. So she stared at Billie.

"You're right. I don't know what you're being so sarcastic with me, but that's what I want to know." The girl still blushed and finally looked away. "I know it's weird, Chloe. I know I shouldn't even want to know this. But... I do and you can call me crazy and perverted all you want."

"See," Billie said and looked at Chloë too.
"Since you two seem to have this all under control I'll be off to bed," she added and looked from Chloë to Patty and then at Olivia.
"Good night."
She then walked out of the living room.
"Don't mind her," Patty said.
"She's just jealous I think. Of you two and how close you've become. Until your dad came into our lives she and Chloë were basically the world to each other. She probably thinks she is about to lose all that now, not only to your dad but to you too."
Chloë nodded in agreement. She knew her girlfriend well enough to know that she could have made out with Olivia right there in front of her and Billie wouldn't have batted an eyelash but rather she would have joined in but the emotional bond that had started to become obvious between Olivia and Chloë that was what she was upset about. That was why she had been sarcastic with Olivia. That was why she had felt like she might as well go to bed.

"Crazy, perverted, hey, join the club right Patty?" Chloë said and leaned in to give Olivia a hug.
"Now that your dad is going to be in the hospital for a while you know you're always welcome here right. Like if you just wanna hang and get away from your mum."

Back
Top Bottom