Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sunfield Trailer Park (LVA24 x MsBloom)

Chloë had just finished up with a client when the text message came through. She smiled when she saw it remembering their latest interaction as she was leaving Olivia's house. It was almost pathetic how well she had learned to read men and their desires. Of course it had sparked a lust for something young and firm seeing her with his daughter and it seemed that he was at least man enough to not go for his daughter but rather send what by the looks of it was a drunken text message at 1 am, on a week night, to his daughter's friend asking if she was still charging extra to let him fuck her in the ass.

She rinsed her mouth with a shot of tequila and swallowed it down.
"Hey Billie, think you can get us a ride at this hour?" she called out the open door to the trailer.
"That guy, y'know Mr Nice Guy, wants me to meet him at some park in town to fuck my ass."
"We could take my aunt's car," Patty suggested.
"She won't miss it as long as we're back before noon tomorrow."
"Great."

I might consider a discount for my friend's daddy ... she texted him back.

Or you can get it as part of a full service if you only fuck my ass and not my cunt.

$150 for a blowjob and an assfuck ...
she clarified

Liam looked at his phone as he walked out of the hotel lobby and frowned. Of course she would be teasing him after all that, but he wasn't particularly in the mood for that after what what happened. However, it wasn't a bad deal considering what he wanted to to use Chloe as a proxy for what his wife refused to do. So he texted back that he'd take that deal. Liam then texted the exact spot where they should meet up and made his way there.

The park was within walking distance of the hotel and the walk helped him calm down a little bit. This place was beautiful during the day and at night before everyone clears off it can be pretty nice, but this late it was practically empty and eerily quiet. He made his way to the tree by the pond and waited. This was the place where he proposed to his wife years ago and the place where he gave her the romantic gifts earlier. Now? He called a teenage hooker to meet him there.

It was about a 20 minutes drive from the trailer park to the park Liam had told her to meet him at.
"We'll be waiting here," Billie said as Chloë got out of the car.
"Right. It shouldn't be more than half an hour at the most," Chloë said and droppe the tube of lube she had used to prepare herself on the way into a small bag which she then slung over her shoulder.
The park was large enough that you couldn't see through it but he had sent her detailed directions and it wasn't hard to find the spot.

"Hey," she said as she approached him.
"Came as quick as I could."
She tilted her head to the side and looked at him. There was something odd about the time as well as the location but she couldn't figure out just what it was.
"So full service with anal instead of a regular fuck."
She held out her hand as a sign for him to pay up front.

The weather was hot, but it was so late at night that it was starting to get cold and Liam was tired of waiting. Twenty minutes when you're sitting against a tree in the dark feels like a long time, even more so with the mood he was in. However, she didn't stood him up. He soon heard the teen's voice and glanced over in her direction. Thus, Liam slowly got to his feet, cleaning the bit of dirt stuck to his pants and reached for his wallet.

"Thanks for coming." He said, his voice not as chipper as his usual self. Still, he pulled out the money in several different bills and handed them over to her outstretched hand. By now, she should trust that he was good for it, but then again... who could she trust?

"I want to do it right here, its not a problem is it?" He asked, already starting to unbuckle is belt.

Chloë looked around. It was not exactly the most secluded spot in the park but it was late and the odds of someone accidentally happening upon them on a regular weekday were slim. She nodded and without a word went down on her knees in front of him. She opened his trousers and took out his cock which by the way it felt in her hand had seen usage not long before. She didn't think much about it. It was probably a case of a man who had not got what he desired from the one he had had sex with, probably his wife Mary.

She ran her hand along the shaft a few times and then sank her lips around it, her head bobbing slowly but with an almost mechanical precision, as if it was exactly what it was, a blowjob in exchange for money, no emotional attachment, at least that was what she tried to pretend it was. The truth was that with everything she had heard Billie and Patty say about him and her own previous experience there might be just a hint of it being more than just work. She gradually took his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth until her lips closed around the root.

This was exposed for sure, but at this time they should be fine. Then again, it wasn't like this park didn't have its fair share of people having fun in the darkness. There was also something very thrilling about all of this, namely the risk of being caught. So many things would get him in trouble here, from the act being in public, to her age, the fact that he was paying for it and of course, that he was married. So much wrong, but that made this more exciting because of it.

Chloe certainly didn't seem to mind that much since she started going to work on his cock right away and she definitely had perfect skill. "I had sex with my wife earlier... you can probably taste her." He said, looking down at the shadowed figure of the teenage prostitute sucking on his cock. "Took her on a date, tried to make everything perfect... she was so horny." Why was he telling her this? He didn't know, but he also didn't stop.

Chloë raised an eyebrow as he began to tell her the reason for the state his cock was in. It was a taste she wasn't entirely unused to, many men wanted to have their cocks cleaned afterwards, though usually it was either her own taste of Billie's mixed in with the taste of semen. She might have found it surprising that he had called for her at this hour after having had sex with his wife but she didn't change the pace or depth with which her head kept bobbing, her lips kept sliding along his shaft.

Unlike him she had a good idea why he was telling her about it. Guilt. It was not uncommon among men to try to vent their guilt with the prostitutes they used for services their wives wouldn't perform for them and in this case Chloë already had an idea as to where his story was going. He had suggested anal and Mary had refused. That's why they were here. She of course didn't have a clue as to why it was that particular spot.

He had his hand on her head while trying to control his breathing. His heavy hand didn't so much guide her or force her, Chloë was doing a fantastic job by herself, but that feeling of grabbing her hair, holding it into a ponytail and then feeling her throat close in around his cock was second to none. "She's over there in that hotel... sleeping after we fought over something so... fucking stupid." He said, looking toward the hotel in the distance. If it were daytime and she were looking out the window, she might have seen them.

"That's enough, Chloë." He finally told her. His cock was rock hard and dripping with her spit. It was almost like she sucked off all of his wife's scent by then. "Put your hands on the tree and show me your ass."

His hand on her head, gripping her hair forming it into a pony tail didn't change much in Chloë's work. Her head kept bobbing back and forth quite professionally and skilfully. Had he asked if she liked to suck his cock she would of course had said that she did as she would with any client unless they had asked her to say otherwise as part of them fulfilling some sick non-con fantasy. Unlike with any other client though Chloë found herself realising that it might not be a complete lie in the case of Olivia's dad. As cocks went his was rather nice in both shape and size.
"Something so fucking stupid as her refusing to let you fuck her in the ass," Chloë suggested, momentarily taking his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him.
"What a fucking stupid bitch," Chloë said and went back to sucking his cock with a giggle.
She had barely gone balls deep and back up before he told her it was enough.

She nodded at his request, stood up and undid her jeans shorts, pulled them down and stepped out of them.
As usual she wore nothing underneath the shorts and as she stood there, palms against the trunk of the tree wiggling her ass seductively side to side she felt a cool breeze rush over it.
"Please," he said and looked at him over her shoulder.
"Please daddy, fuck my ass."

She insulted his wife... and Liam didn't chastise or correct her. He knew that she was just playing along, maybe she even agreed with Mary, but he was the client. He still appreciated hearing his side validated nonetheless. Chloe had a fantastic way of making him like her, of making him feel happy and pleased to be with her, to be talking to her even if they weren't doing it. That takes a certain amount of charm and charisma that didn't come naturally just anyone.

But they were here for one thing. Liam moved behind her as she wiggled her butt and he licked his lips. This would be the first time he had anal sex with anyone. Liam had one partner before Mary, but that relationship didn't go far and Mary clearly didn't want to try it.

So he rubbed the underside of his cock between her cheeks for a moment and then aimed it clearly toward the new hole. Once the tip was in, he grabbed her hips on each side, gripping them firmly as he tried pushing it in slowly. It was... surprisingly slick and much easier to enter her despite how tight it felt. "Fuck... did you lube it up before coming here? I can feel your ass all around my cock." He groaned as he started thrusting his hips.

As she felt him rub hi cock along the crack between her buttocks she shifted her balance, now leaning her shoulder against the tree, allowing her to reach back and grab them and spread them open for him. The way her sphincter open up when she did this betrayed that this was far from the first time she had take a cock in her ass. She still remembered the first times she did though, remembered the debilitating pain, how badly it had hurt even hours afterwards, how she had neither been able to sit comfortably or walk properly. That was all in the past now though. Now her sphincter obediently opened up around his invading cock almost welcoming it inside. This was of course partly because of the preparations she had made in the car but also from experience and practise.

She looked back at him as he asked if she had lubed before meeting him and smiled.
"Of course I did daddy," she said.
"I don't want it to hurt your big cock to put it in there."
This was something she had learned from the first client who had asked her to lube up, that trying to penetrate a tight unprepped anus could sometimes hurt before it had fully adjusted to the cock, especially if the cock was larger than average.

This girl... she lubed up on the way there and when he brought it up, pretended it was for his sake. She really was good at what she did, a true professional. He was thankful for it though - the truth was that Liam was not thinking about those things in that moment and it might have led to problems is that was the case. Imagine she hadn't prepared, that would have been painful and he would have felt bad. She spared herself pain and his feelings.

Not that he thought too much about it though. Once it was mentioned, he went right back to focusing on the amazing sensation. He was fucking the teenager out in the open like this, her ass tightly around his cock as he was thrusting along with grunts of effort and pleasure. This was the first time he tried anal and Liam already knew it wouldn't be the last if it was this good. The other girls were up for this too? Did they enjoy this?

"Do you... fuck... do you know what this place is?" He said, struggling to speak through the pleasure. "I proposed to her here before you were even born... now I'm fucking a teenager in the ass here... what the fuck..." He questioned it, but his hips didn't as he could feel himself growing close to his climax.

Despite the preparations she had made on the way to meet him she was grateful that he wasn't any bigger than he was. It made it a lot less uncomfortable. She had had clients with cocks in the upper 1% of size, cocks thick as her wrists, and long as the distance between her wrist and the tip of her middle finger, and then some and no amount of preparation had helped to avoid the pain they caused as they were forced deep into her anal cavity. Often it had made her cry and she had quickly learned that there were men who got even more aroused when she did. She didn't cry when Olivia's dad fucked her. It didn't hurt. It was barely even uncomfortable. To say that she enjoyed it would still have been stretching the truth.

Having let him inside her she removed her hands from her buttocks, placing one against the tree to take the pressure off of her chest and the other she slipped between her legs. It was another thing she had learned from experience that men enjoyed when they fucked her in the ass, that she was so aroused by it that she simply had to rub her cunt, or at least give the illusion that she did. It also made it more credible when she faked an orgasm at the same time as she felt them unload inside her.

When he asked if she knew what the place was she looked back at him again and shook her head.
"No," she said with an innocent smile.
How could she know?
"What it this place?" she asked curiously not really sure what to expect.

"Nearly... fuck... twenty years ago I got on my knees here for that woman and she said yes." He said, speeding up his thrusts as he felt himself getting closer and closer to his climax. "Now she barely cares... unless I make a grand gesture..." He continued to vent out his frustrations. Of course, they were all enhanced by his hurt and frustration at that exact moment, but deep down he did feel like his wife normally didn't care about him.

Then again, in that one moment he remembered how she was in the car on the way to the restaurant and after dinner... like another woman, wet and warm and needing him. Where was that woman normally? Without him having to plan a whole date?

His mind snapped back to Chloe as he was about to orgasm. He leaned in, one hand reaching for her breast, groping it as he kissed her neck. "Fuck... Chloe I'm... I want to cum inside you. Let me do it... please. I need it." He said.

As he admitted that the very spot where he was now fucking her up the asshole was the same spot where he had proposed to Mary, to the woman he must have at that time thought was the love of his life, to the future mother of his daughter, Chloë had to bite down hard on her bottom lip to not laugh loudly and cruelly. It was pathetic, both that he felt the need to degrade both his wife an his marriage by paying a girl the same age as his daughter for anal sex in that exact spot as some sort of revenge against his wife's refusal to fulfill that desire and that he wanted that very same girl to know it, as if telling her about it added to his arousal, to his pleasure. Perhaps he wasn't Mr Nice Guy after all. Perhaps he was just like any other man feeling that it was his right to have his desires fulfilled and if the woman he had married refused him that right it was his right to pay other women to fulfill them.

Rather than laughing she let out a loud moan and added to the degrading of his wife by suggesting that maybe she didn't deserve to be his wife if she didn't fulfill his natural male needs.
"I bet he doesn't even give you blowies," she said and did let out the laughter that was still bubbling in her chest but in the context of her words it now seemed directed at his wife rather than at him.
She then moaned again and as if she hadn't heard him begging to let him cum inside her ass she instead begged him to do it.
"Please," she moaned.
"Please cum in my ass, daddy. Please. I can't get pregnant in my ass. Please, daddy."

His whole body felt it, the wave of pleasure that assaulted him when he reached his climax. The adult man almost lost his strength for a fraction of a second when he came inside the teen's ass. He moaned, trembling as ropes of his seed shot inside her and he held onto her tit and hip. It felt beyond good, sure he didn't have as much cum this time as it was the third time today, but the pleasure was still there. He was spent, but in that very moment he was content.

"Chloë..." He moaned out her name as he finally pulled from her. His cock, quickly losing its strength slid out of her and he had to take a deep breath. That clarity was reaching him and what had happened came to the man all at once. The pettiness he showed, the stupid anger, calling Chloë, choosing this spot, telling her about it and everything. It really was when he came that Liam's brain functioned properly again and when he was horny, just pure stupidity in comparison. "Fuck..." He groaned, pressing his knuckle to his forehead while his cock remained in the open, dripping the last bit of cum.

"Oh daddy," she moaned in response to him moaning her name and then let out a cry of pretend pleasure, faking an orgasm.

Having a man unload in her ass always caused a dull pain in her lower abdomen, not unlike the pain she felt once a month. Both also made her feel bloated but the difference was that her period didn't make her feel like she needed to go to the toilet but not really being able to, not until he pulled out and some of the cum leaked out. She clenched her ass and then as he was quite clearly pre-occupied with what she assume was a guilty conscience she turned her back towards the tree, grabbed her buttocks again and spread them wide letting out a wet fart that sprayed most of his cum onto the tree. She then picked up her shorts and put them on.

She was just about to walk away when she saw him standing there pressing his fist against his head. It was clear to her that the full realisation of his pettiness and the pathetic depravity of his actions had come down on him like a ton of bricks. She could of course still just walk away and leave him to his guilt and misery, leave him to the realisation that he was not a good husband, not a good man in any sense and as a result perhaps not even a good father to Olivia.

She could have just walked away. It was not her problem. She had done what he had paid her for. It had been his choice to fuck her in the spot where he had proposed to his wife, his choice to tell her why he ha called her in the middle of the night.

She would have just walked away. It was not her fault that he felt like a piece of shit. It was not her responsibility to comfort him.

She could have just walked away, and yet she didn't. She sent a text to Billie for the girls to meet her at the tree and then she walked up behind him. Reached around him, put his limp leaky cock back in his trousers and closed them. She had no idea why she was showing such affection towards him, nor id he understand why she closed her arms around his waist and gave him a comforting kiss in the back of his neck. She just did, because it felt right.

He was just... thinking about everything while the cold was beginning to be felt. Liam didn't fully grasp how pathetic he had been, or at least refused to feel the entirety of it to safeguard himself. But "Mr Nice Guy" he certainly wasn't and that became apparent more and more as he dealt with these girls. Had he done mistakes before this? Certainly, lots of mistakes and he wasn't proud of any of it, but never to this scale. He didn't blame the girls though, he was the adult, they didn't seduce or deceive him.

If nothing else, these girls had been some of the most straightforward people in recent memory. They did their job and did it well and didn't push him or trick him.

That's why, when Chloë moved closer, he assumed she was just going to tell him she was leaving and walk past the man. Instead, she showed something he didn't expect. There was a warmth here that surprised him, fixing his clothes and kissing him. He turned to look at her fully and took a deep breath to compose himself. "I thought you were leaving..." He muttered, wrapping his arms around her back in a tight hug. It felt warm and good. The sex felt amazing, but this was different.

It shouldn't be this way. He was the adult. She was the teenager who had to sell her body to survive. What kind of damage did she endure and yet she was hugging him. Was it to comfort him? She had been distant besides her little play during sex, so he found it hard to believe. Or maybe she needed a hug as well.

He didn't say anything else, his hand moved up, caressing her head and he kissed it too, he was much taller than her and touching his lips to her hair was simple. It reminded him of when he hugged his daughter at the race and many other times. That broke his heart and he hugged her tighter, trying to keep his emotions in check now in front of the girl.

Even though Chloë hadn't sent their agreed safe word, the one they had agreed to send to each other should they find themselves in actual trouble, at risk of actual bodily harm, Billie still jumped out of her seat when she read her girlfriend's text message.
"C'mon," she said to Patty, already half way out of the car.
"She needs us."
Billie half ran into the park following the instructions Chloë had left them before leaving the car. Patty followed and wondered what might have happened. Had he assaulted her or refused to pay up. They both stopped dead in their tracks when they reached the clearing and saw Chloë and the client hugging, tightly, seemingly with affection.

As he turned around and returned her hug, kissing her hair, Chloë began to realise why she hadn't just walked away. It was of course true that his actions that night were despicable, the way he had betrayed his wife and defiled his marriage, but his reaction afterwards were not the actions of a callous misogynist. They were the actions of an angry, confused and horny man with an essentially good heart. She had felt sorry for him, wanted to let him know that she didn't hate him for what he had done to her, wanted to give him something she knew he would never be able to buy, affection, even if it was not as deep and true as it might be from Olivia or as heartfelt as it should have been from his wife.

At the same time as she stood there with her arms around his waist and his around her shoulders and back she felt something she had not felt in years. Warmth, an embrace that was comforting in a way she had never known, certainly not from a man. Her father had never hugged her lik this. He had never shown her affection, only used her to satisfy his own desires. She buried her face against his chest and not entirely sure how it happened she started to cry.

"Well I'll be ..." Billie said unable to fully believe what she was seeing.
"Yea. Like ... what the fuck," Patty added.

He heard her cry in his arms. Liam had unknowingly made all three of the girls cry now; at different times, yet somehow for the same reasons and he was unaware of them. Unlike the others who either didn't let him get close and walked away or waited until he was gone, Chloë was right there, burying her face into his chest. Hearing her cry almost immediately started pushing his own issues and self-loathing back, focusing his attention on her. He supposed it was part of being a father, the same thing happened with Billie before - Liam didn't like the young women crying for whatever reason.

"Sshh... it's alright, sweetheart." It started with her comforting him and now he was trying to console her. His hand ran through her hair gently and he tried to ignore the fact that he just had sex with this girl. No, maybe it was because he had sex with her. He was definitely in the wrong here. Was she crying because of her life? Was this somehow the last straw? Did he do something?

The others were there and he hesitated for a moment. "Patty and Billie." He whispered so that Chloë could hear his warning. He looked at them and give a small shrug, showing that he didn't exactly know why she was crying or how to help, but the whole time he didn't stop rubbing her back with one hand and her head with the other.

Billie nodded at him as he shrugged and then she and Patty came closer wrapping their arms around Chloë as well and for a little while the four of them stood there in the darkness of the park holding each other with Chloë crying in the middle but then she let go of Liam, wiped her her eyes and nose with the back of her left hand. It was Patty, the only one of them he hadn't fucked yet, who spoke first though. She explained the situation, explained the reasons why he had made each of the cry at some point.
"Y'see no one has ever cared what happens to us, what we have to do everyday just to get by ..."
"But also because it helps relieve the pain of all the shit we've been through ..." Billie added and looked up at Liam.
"Y'know, kinda like instead of how some girls cut themselves, or starve themselves as punishment for shit that isn't really their fault," Patty concluded.
Chloë now had pulled herself free of all three embraces and looked up at him. Her eyes were still red from crying and with her make up gone she looked quite a bit younger than she was.
"We talked after you dropped Patty off at the trailer park and ... I dunno how to say this really but ..."
"Would you be our daddy," Patty interjected.
"I mean like we'll still let you fuck us and stuff but maybe you could help us out of that hell hole?"
"Uhuh, put us up somewhere we don't have to turn tricks everyday just to have the money go to feeding out families' drug and alcohol addictions, where Chloë doesn't have to blow her dad and brother every day just to have a place to sleep ..." Patty continued.
The list of abuse the three girls suffered and had suffered for years at the trailer park went on for a good five minutes and at the end all three of them were crying again and had wrapped themselves around Liam, clinging almost desperately to him.
"We know it is a lot to ask, we do, but we just don't know who else to turn to. Social services doesn't give a crap and neither does anyone else."

The others filled in the blanks for Liam and... he wasn't prepared for it. Listening to all the struggles that they had to go through made his heart drop. How each of them was either being abused or neglected or both in their own homes. How they were struggling to make money using their own bodies not just for them, but for others as well. And how a man like him, an trash person who paid these teenagers to have sex with them just like every other, somehow managed to be kind and make them cry over it. It showed that even a shred of kindness was enough to touch their jaded emotions and that in itself was sad.

'Would you be our daddy?'

That threw him through a loop though and he wanted to break away from them. They weren't trying to trick him, they were being straightforward. They wanted someone to take care of them, take them away from the trailer park and into a safe place where they don't have to sell their bodies. In exchange, they would have sex with him. So essentially, they wanted to stop selling themselves and would tolerate him fucking them occasionally instead. It felt dirty... but he would be lying if there wasn't a part of him that didn't like the idea... of having a place he could go to and fuck the teens whenever he wanted.

Those thoughts were shut down almost instantly though as he settled himself.

Liam broke from them and stepped back, his hands still on Patty and Billie's shoulders as he took a deep breath and sighed. "I want to help you three, I really do. But to get you out of there I'd need to rent out an apartment for you three... pay utilities... pay whatever else is necessary." He had money, his job paid really well and he owned his house, no debts. The money wasn't so much the issue as... "Girls, I have a wife and a daughter. These moments where I paid you, that can easily be ignored, but something big like this? I can't... my wife would know and I cant..." He paused and rubbed his face. "I can try to help you. I'll... I'll have to think about what I can do. But I'll help you somehow."

Together the three girls formed a closed circle around the man who had paid two of them for sex and outright refused the advances of the third in a manner that had shown him to not be a total asshole who got his kicks by using and abusing vulnerable girls. His rejection of Patty's offer of physical compensation for the burger and the ride told them that he was a man who was for the most part unaware of the world they lived in and their history, a history they shared with so many other girls and women having to resort to selling their bodies if they were not actually being sold by boyfriends', parents' or just some asshole who got hold of them. Perhaps he might have thought it a bit tragic to see girls their age doing it but from the way he had treated them, with a decency they were not used to had caused two of them to break into tears as he had broken through their defensive detachment, and now Chloë too had broken into tears in his arms, against his chest.

He was a client, had come into their lives as a client but he was no ordinary client, not like the men they had grown accustomed to, men who couldn't care less whether they hurt the girls they paid for, or even took pleasure in doing so. This was a man who had come into their lives as a man who was simply frustrated by the lack of sex in his marriage, a man who, rather than having an affair with a co worker, a neighbour, his daughter's coach or any other woman that might be in his life one way or another, had decided to pay a prostitute to give him what his wife couldn't or wouldn't. It seemed likely that it was a mere chance that the first prostitute that caught his eyes was a girl the same age as his daughter. Perhaps he could just as easily have chosen a prostitute closer to his own age, but that was not what happened, and here he was, encircled by three teenage girls who had perhaps not been forced into prostitution by any particular person but by the circumstances of their lives, by the trauma they had all suffered at the hands of family and neighbours.

They all knew that a change wouldn't be easy. For the most parts they all claimed that they could pop pills or not, could drink and also smoke pot or not. Deep down they all knew that they were addicts. They did drugs and drank to numb themselves, to avoid feeling. It was certainly just a matter of time before they graduated to harder stuff. From there it would be all down hill. There would be no escape, not as long as they remained in the environment and situation they were in. Neither of them really expected to live past twenty five and they certainly didn't expect to ever achieve their dreams of a normal life. The man they now clung to, desperately, was probably their best, possibly only, way out.

"I want to help you three, I really do. But to get you out of there I'd need to rent out an apartment for you three... pay utilities... pay whatever else is necessary."
He was going to reject them. He was.
"We can still work," Patty began.
"Just enough to pay for that stuff, well some of it at least," Billie added.
"All we need is someone to help us get away from that hell hole. Someone who looks after us. Someone who ..."
"Girls, I have a wife and a daughter. These moments where I paid you, that can easily be ignored, but something big like this? I can't... my wife would know and I cant..."
He paused and rubbed his face.
"I can try to help you. I'll... I'll have to think about what I can do. But I'll help you somehow."

Of course it had to come down to that. His family, his privileged life, his wife whom he had mere minutes earlier degraded and humiliated by fucking a teen prostitute up the ass simply because she had refused to let him do it to her, his daughter who of course deserved his love much more than either of the three of them did. They had imagined themselves as his auxiliary daughters, with benefits added. Of course he would never see them as such. What had they been thinking?

Almost as if it had been a shared thought they all let go of him at the same time and stepped back from him. Neither of them said anything else, they just nodded. They understood. It was the same hollow promises social services always made, they had heard it all before and learned that it never changed anything. Slowly they gathered together and before they all started to cry they walked away without another word. It was back to the trailer park and tomorrow would be another day of sexual abuse in exchange for money, money they never got to keep more than a fragment of for themselves. And yet as they walked away they all knew that if he contacted them tomorrow to fuck either one of them they would simply ask if her wanted full service and tell him that anal was an additional $20.

It was clearly not what they wanted to hear, not that he could blame them for that reaction. He had no intention of giving them empty promises and lies, but at the same time, what he told them wasn't very reassuring either. It was vague and even he understood it the moment he said it. 'I'll think of a way' meant nothing for girls like them who were likely told a million and one lies and had lost hope. And here he was, giving them no assurances when they needed it. No wonder they walked away without saying another word and he couldn't bring himself to stop them. What would he even say?

Liam returned to the hotel room after a while and went to bed next to his wife like he would always do. He didn't know if she woke up or not, but he certainly didn't sleep a wink that night and the next morning, they were headed home. He apologized to Mary for pushing her the night before and they made up - as best one could in their situation. The date had been a bust over a stupid argument at the end and he knew it. Amazing how the littlest thing could trigger heated emotions for the two. Then again, most of the time they were rather neutral or even cold with one another, so in the end it felt like they were always at extremes.

He didn't go to the trailer park for days after that. He tried to think of a way to go about things. How to help them without letting Mary know, but it wasn't easy. They likely didn't understand that keeping his family together was the best thing to do for Olivia. How could he take such a big risk? He would move mountains for his little girl, but they weren't... they weren't his daughters. They were just... girls in need of help. They were girls in need of his help.

Over a week passed without Liam messaging any of them and things seemed normal. His desires didn't wane, but he had other distractions. He didn't want to face them without a plan to help, something concrete, but he had nothing that wasn't just spending money and hoping Mary wouldn't notice. He was lost in thought when a voice snapped him back to the present. It was Jim, he was delivering paperwork again, but this time his mood was sour. Not only that, but he had a black eye that was impossible to hide.

"What happened to you?" He asked curiously.

Jim seemed annoyed with the question and poised to snap back, but it was Liam asking and he held his tongue. He looked around and sighed. "Young women nowadays think they are special." Liam raised an eyebrow at that - there was definitely a story behind it. "I tell you, man. They are all crazy or pretty little fucking snowflakes, or both."

"Did you try to hook up with a younger woman and she punched you?"

He clearly didn't like that, feeling his ego taking a hit, but Liam just stared at him. Jim didn't feel any malice or mocking, just curiosity. "No. Remember the one from a few weeks ago? She had a friend, skinny girl, but perky and... well, hot too. We hooked up and she said I was being a bit too rough. Like I said, snowflakes, but lets be honest, they don't know what they like or not. They're just scared of trying something new, so I showed her. Next thing I know, she's screaming like a banshee, her friend comes in and sucker punches me. It was a shit-show." He touched his own face and winced, but seeing Liam still staring, he seemed to puff up his chest. "I'm a man though, so you know how it is. Ain't gonna let some woman get off after that, but whatever. Should know better than to hook up with trash, so its on me. Listen to me, the easy ones are just gonna end up biting you in the ass."

Jim grumbled, but ended up leaving with his papers and left Liam to ponder.

People like Jim were all over the place... it made him think about the men that the girls had to deal with. He heard it first hand from them at the park, but hearing Jim's side for what he assumed was a much minor case really drove it home for him. Girls like them were the most vulnerable. They were exposed to so much and yet it seemed like those who should help them didn't. He spend a week not helping them...

He left work early that day, claiming he wasn't feeling well. Liam got into his car and didn't drive home - he drove somewhere else instead while calling someone. The man spent two hours when he should be working and around time to clock out, he finally got in the car again, this time driving to a familiar place. Once again, Sunfield Trailer Park came into view, but he didn't pay attention to the sights and people there anymore, merely driving toward the trailer he knew well. Once he arrived, he looked for the girls, hoping at least one of them was there.

The day after meeting Liam in the park the girls were in a generally bad mood. They stayed home sick from school, punished themselves by accepting clients they knew would one day hurt them badly maybe even put either one of them in the hospital but two days down the line they had shrugged it off. It wasn't like he had made them any promises before they confronted him, asked him to save them. It was all on their own for having built up their expectations to unrealistic levels, built castles of air. All he had done was be honest with them. His family came first, of course it did.

A few more days after that guy Billie had gotten over her encounter with Liam called and came by. He wanted what he had had the last time, and every time before, something a bit rougher than what was normally included in their Full Service offer. He didn't much bother which of the three whores he abused so this time it was Chloë who went into the trailer with him. He slapped her face hard the first thing he did and told her to get fucking naked and on her knees, no on all four, like a dog. Chloë fought back the tears welling up in her eyes from the slap and did as he said. She took off her clothes which was really just two items, a tight top and cut off jeans shorts. She then went down to her hands and feet lifting her face up towards him with the mouth open. She knew what was coming.

For at least ten maybe even fifteen minutes he used her mouth as if it was a cunt, fucked it deep and hard, held her head down on his cock until she panicked and gagged repeatedly. When he let go and she pulled away he slapped her again. He then wanted to tie her hands behind her back before taking her ass. Chloë hesitated. Usually they didn't agree to bondage unless at least two of them were present in the trailer. Billie was outside though and she knew what sounds to listen for. Chloë nodded and turned her back towards the man she knew only as Jim. He had come prepared and with two zip ties he made sure Chloë had no more use of her hands. He then roughly pushed her down on the floor, her knees and face rubbing against the dirty, rough carpet. Once he was inside her he grabbed her hair and pulled her face off the floor but only just. Much of her weight pulled on her hair as she couldn't balance her body.

He fucked her hard and deep occasionally punching her buttocks and with loud grunts of pleasure let go of her hair causing her to drop onto the floor, face first. She felt something break and when he pulled her head off the floor again she saw stains of blood on the carpet. Her nose was bleeding. This was not part of the agreement in any way and she told him to stop. Of course he only saw this as her playing her part and laughed at her but didn't stop, quite the opposite, he pounded her harder. Chloë now started to scream at the top of her lungs and the client lifted her up against his body using her hair as a handle and with hand over her mouth to silence her and an arm wrapped around her neck he started to choke her.

It was at that point Billie came through the door and when she saw what was going on she calmly approached the man who was simply smiling at her as if her presence added to his pleasure. The smile vanished however when Billie threw a punch at him, hitting him straight in the eye.
"What the fuck you fucking bitch," he said and dropping Chloë and pulling out of her at the same time he jumped at Billie and hit her hard enough to break her nose as well. He then grabbed her throat and pushed her up against the wall.
"I've fucking paid good money to fuck that bitch anyway I want to," He said and punched Billie's stomach and her crotch until luckily Patty arrived back from an outcall and pulled a switchblade on him.

"Fuck that was a close call," Patty said some time later, after they had managed to get rid of the client they knew as Jim.
He had demanded his money back and rather than taking the risk that he would snap and do worse than he had done they had given it to him. Billie and Chloë had then cleaned up and the three were now sitting outside assessing the damage, two bleeding noses, a split lip and a handful of bruises.
"Well by the looks of it you two won't be able to take any clients for a few days," Patty said and then rolled her eyes.
"Except of course those who find beaten girls sexy," Chloë said.
"Except those of course," Billie agreed and all three of them knew that there were plenty of men like that even if most of them of course preferred to have been the once causing the bruises themselves.

Back
Top Bottom