Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sunfield Trailer Park (LVA24 x MsBloom)

There was a part of Liam that honestly thought she wouldn't say yes. A big part of him that thought she would use the same excuses she used every time he tried to do something with her. Hell, even excuses she used when they simply had to go out for anything as a family - like Olivia's race. It felt like being a family wasn't really her intention aside from the bear minimum lately - but then again, he wasn't innocent in this either. If she were to make an excuse and avoid this date, Liam wouldn't push her - he would be done.

Yet she agreed and he was as happy as he was shocked. While she went to get dressed, he went to tell Olivia about the situation. Her mom and dad were going on a much needed date - to celebrate the deal from last week - and she'd be in charge. She was to call his phone should anything happen.

He was happy and excited, offering words of praise and compliments for the way Mary dressed. He felt like a young adult again, like when they dated. Only both of them were older... mind and body.

The elation ended when Mary mentioned Chloë. He nearly choked on his own spit right then and there. "Oh, yes. Chloë I think, right? I met her at the race. She's nice." He said, not wanting to give away too much. Mary was a difficult one to have this kind of conversation with though, she knew him well. "Shared custody... what will they think of next. Oh and I heard Chlo--... Olivia aced her exam too. We should reward her sometime, she works so hard that girl. We got lucky with that one." He laughed.

"We sure did," Mary agreed and decided to let his partial slip up slide.
Instead she leaned against his shoulder as they drove.
"Remember when we'd just met, before Olivia, how we used to go for drives without any real goal. We just drove around like this until we found a nice place to stop for some hand stuff."
She was starting to feel nostalgic and with it just being the two of them her mind drifted back to when they had just started dating, before they were even married, and all the adventurous places they had been intimate at. That was of course ok for two young adults madly in love with each other but hardly for for a married couple in their mid thirties with a teen daughter, no matter how madly in love they were. Or was it?

Liam loved Mary with everything he had back then. They were studying at the time and were a lot freer. This was before he got a job, before she got pregnant, before they became adults in the truest sense of the word. They were great times and Liam missed those feelings. Hell, they weren't even that old all things considered, but a lot happened. They got married young, but unlike many young couples it wasn't because Mary got pregnant, but because they wanted to.

He glanced at his wife and smirked. "Dear Mary, do you want to stop somewhere and relive those days right now? Dinner reservation isn't for a while." He said with a loud laugh. He was obviously joking... while still voicing his true feelings.

Dear Mary?
It sounded like he was about to dictate a letter to her but she did perk up at his suggestion. She didn't say anything but rather let her right hand slide over and touch his thigh, then his crotch. Oh yes he was getting hard thinking about the things they had done before Olivia. She kissed his neck and poked her tongue at his ear while starting to undo his pants as if she didn't have the patience to wait for him to find a spot and pull over.
"Let's go to our special spot," she said and dragged her tongue from his ear along his jawline and at the same time put her hand inside his trousers cupping his erection in one hand.
"Y'know, the place where we first made love?"

This was far from what he had expected to happen when he made the plans. If anything, he figured that she would either refuse and he'd spend the night frustrated and watching TV or... they would have a nice dinner and everything else would work according to plan. The plan was derailed soon after they even began because they got horny. In a way, this was so much like when they were younger and dating.

"You don't have to tell me twice." He said, glancing down at his stiff cock and his wife's hand around it. In that moment, he was reminded of Billie, how she so diligently gave him a blowjob while he drove the car. The way her young perky tits looked when she took off her shirt. It made Liam even harder.

He turned away from the planned route and drove to the edge of town. There was a spot there overlooking the city. It was a cliche'd spot for sure, but twenty years ago it was the perfect spot for young couples to get it on and they drove there so many times he knew the route by heart.

Mary didn't exactly stroke Liam's cock while they drove to their special spot but she kept her hand inside his underwear, cupping the throbbing erection in her hand. Her left hand wandered to her own crotch and she pulled the dress up to reach into her own underwear. She was wet, wetter than he had been in years, and the scent of her arousal was strong, pungent, and filled the air inside the car. God, she couldn't even remember when last she had been as horny as she was in that moment. Perhaps it was his romantic gesture but more likely it was that they were alone, in the car. She had never wanted to admit, even to herself, that perhaps a lot of her sexual detachment from Liam had to do with Olivia, her more or less constant presence, the risk of getting caught by her, more so as she started puberty than before.

Liam had barely parked the car before Mary liberated hi cock from his underwear and leaned over bring her lips to it. She remembered how much Liam had loved a good blow job back when they were dating and how she had enjoyed giving them, enjoyed how his cock filled up her mouth, even the taste of it. She let out a loud moan as she let the cock slide between her lips.

Liam remained unaware of Mary's thoughts about Olivia and the true reasons for their lack of sex. He merely assumed Mary had lost interest, but now he was questioning that. The smell alone was proof that she was horny. They fucked so much in the past that he knew very well what Mary was like when she truly wanted... needed sex. Her getting horny just made him get even more so.

And yes, he especially missed her blowjobs.

The man released a moan while tilting his head back, touching the seat. His wife's lips on his hard, aching cock. He hadn't had sex in around a week and it wasn't an easy week at that. "Mary, I really missed this!" He said, his hand reaching up and cupping her large breast in his palm. "I missed you and this amazing body of yours. You still drive me crazy."

This amazing body of hers meant her bigger than average breasts. Liam was, as far as she knew, a breast man, and she knew he loved it when she played with his cock between them. She suggested that he should fold the seat back and get comfortable and while her did that she pulled the dress down and took out her breasts from the bra. Her nipples were large and dark, typical milf breasts. When he was laying down as much as the car seat allowed she pulled his trousers down to the knees and leaned in, putting his cock between her breasts and massaging it, stroking it.

The car they had now was not the car Liam had back then. He didn't come from a poor home, but he had to buy his own car and at the time the one he got was tiny in comparison to this one. This was a car he got when Olivia was born and he had more money. He knew he needed a bigger car for what - at the time - he thought would be the first of many kids. They ended up just having Olivia, but it was still useful.

Liam never thought he would be using this car to fuck a teenager and his wife - surprisingly, in that order.

"Baby, if you keep doing that, I'll cum soon." He gave her a warning. As he did that though, he looked down at her body... she was bigger than before for sure and nothing compared to the girls. Why was he thinking about them now!? He felt furious with himself. "Come on, I want to be inside you."

Mary may not have the body she did before Olivia. She had worked hard on it but some of those extra pounds she had put on while pregnant were still visible, especially around her waist and her ass. She was curvier than she had been back then but then she was also almost seventeen years older than she had been when she got pregnant. She was of course not unaware of this and always thought that Liam must find her less attractive than he had and that was another part of why she didn't feel very sexual with him. Still though she had a better body than some mum's her age she knew.

She kept rubbing her breasts on his cock even despite his warning that he was about to cum. She just hoped that he had wet wipes or at least Kleenex in the car because if it had been as long as she thought it had been since last he came then he would be shooting table spoons worth of cum between her breasts. Little did she know, or could even have imagined, that she was the second person within a week to have sex with him in his car, much less that the other had been a girl Olivia's age and that he had paid the girl $150 for it.
"Cum for me," she whispered.
"Cum between my tits."

He wanted to fuck his wife. Part of Liam felt like if he came now, she would be done with this whole thing. He didn't know why... even after smelling her desire and even after witnessing her current passion, there was still a part of Liam that thought she was putting on an act and bearing with it. Who could blame him after several years of 'I can jerk you off if you want' whenever he tried something.

"Fuck, Mary!" He moaned, his cock twitching as he could not take it any longer. Her perfect heavy tits around his cock and her words pushing him. Her voice was still one that turned him on and as she got older, it got better. Liam's legs trembled as he came, not as much as she might have expected, but he felt a powerful orgasm.

Mary felt his cock explode between her breasts and the cum splattering against her skin. She cried out with pleasure as well as if the sensation of his cum against her skin had given her an orgasm too. This was of course not the case but she did enjoy her husbands pleasure, savoured it, knowing that she was the cause of it, at least she believed that she was the only cause of it. Perhaps he didn't cum quite as much as she had thought but she figured that he jerked off regularly when she rejected his intimate advances. She waited until he had shot the last drop before sitting back up, leaning into her seat. Her face was red and there was a smile spread across it.
"Damn. I almost came myself," she said and opened the glove compartment to look for something to clean up with but only found an almost empty box of Kleenex. She could have sworn it had been full the last time she, her husband and Olivia had gone on a picknick. Oh well she thought to herself it had probably been longer ago than she remembered.
"Now let's save the rest for dessert," she said with a happy smile and used what little there was in the box to clean his cum from between her breasts before pulling the bra and dress back into place.

God that felt good... yet it was exactly as he expected. Then again, she did make a promise for more later, so he wasn't complaining. Just knowing that Mary was still interested in getting this sexual with him was more than enough for the man. That said, he doubted that she almost came, even if he did appreciate the statement. He always wondered how many times his wife had faked orgasms. Liam heard many stories of women faking orgasms whole relationships and the man never finding out. He never dared to ask.

"I love you, Mrs. Mercer." He said, leaning in after putting the seat back up and his pants on. Liam kissed her cheek and then turned her face to kiss her lips. "I love you." He repeated.

Liam drove to the restaurant this time like they intended to do and still got there five minutes before the reservation. The titjob in the car was hopefully just a glimpse of what was instore for the rest of the evening. Next they would go on a walk near the small lake in the center of town, he'd give her the presents and then... the hotel.

Mary might have exaggerated a little when she claimed to have almost had an orgasm herself but it wouldn't have taken much for her to reach one had he touched her, or she had touched herself. She was aroused but didn't want to give it all away before whatever surprise he had planned, a nice dinner for sure but that wa probably not all of it. She knew he would want more and she fully intended to give it to him but she also wanted to keep him in suspense, build up his anticipation for how the evening would end.

They had dinner at a very nice restaurant, shared a bottle of wine and when they left Mary had to admit she was feeling a little tipsy. He then insisted on a walk through the park where he had proposed to her almost as soon as they were both legally adult. It had been a night not unlike the one they walked through now. He had stopped her at the very spot where the proposal had happened and gave her a small box with a necklace in it. It was quite a romantic gesture and she immediately put it on.
"I love you so much," she said and kissed him, pushing him up against a tree continuously kissing him passionately and had he not stopped her she might just have fucked him right there.
He had however booked them into a hotel just on the other side of the park. She had not expected they would stay out over night and sobering up just enough to become a mum again for a few minutes she sent Olivia a text to inform her daughter of the fact and remind her to check all the doors and windows before going to bed. She got a thumbs up and a smiley face in return and once the phone was back in her purse she exited mum mode and became the lustful wife again.

It's funny, when they were waiting for the hotel reception to process the booking and get them to room, Liam saw Mary take her phone out and fiddle with it and at the same time, he took out his phone and entered dad mode as well. He messaged his daughter, asking if she was alright and to make sure she had everything locked and to not eat too much pizza. Adding that he loved her at the end. Poor girl got two messages from her parents about the same thing. Regardless, soon he was taking his wife to their room for the night and Liam did not waste much time getting ready for it.

The man came earlier, but he was aching for more now. Her plan to keep him on his toes with anticipation was working and by the time they got into the room, he closed the door and instantly pressed her back against the door, kissing her deeply. One hand on her breast and the other moving between her legs as their tongues danced. He needed this and he wanted to do so much with Mary tonight. They needed to be adventurous again, try new things!

He undressed his shirt and worked on his pants as they still kissed and finally pulled away. "It's just us tonight, Mary." He said, pulling her hand toward the bed.

"Just us," Mary responded and willingly let herself be pulled onto the bed.
She rolled on top of him, kissing him, his lips, his neck and his nipples. She took them into her mouth one by one and sucked on them. At the same time she somehow managed to wiggle out of her underwear and dropped them on his face. They mere wet with her arousal and had a strong scent of female arousal to them. It was the only piece of clothing she removed before undoing his trousers and taking out his once more fully erect cock. She didn't waste any time with blowjobs or titjobs this time around but rather reached between her legs with one hand and guided him inside her.

She let out a long satisfied groan as she sank down on his cock, at first just letting it rest inside her. It had been a while after all since she had last had anything at all inside her vagina. How long had it been, she barely dared think about it, at least a year, maybe more. The groan was followed by a soft chuckle and then she started to sing in a low voice, almost whispering:
I made it through the wilderness
Somehow I made it through
Didn't know how lost I was
Until I found you
I was beat
Incomplete
I'd been had, I was sad and blue
But you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
Shiny and new

Her voice rising in volume towards the end. It was an old song and had been so even when she and Liam were dating, even the movie where the theory that it was a total slut who after countless dicks finally found one that was big enough to make her feel like a virgin again had been launched had been old when she and Liam watched it on one of their first dates.

With how wet Mary was, judging by her panties being completely soaked, he knew that she was still as aching for this as he was. It should be no surprise really, considering they were both highly sexually active when they were younger and the only reason why that slowed down was Olivia's birth. Even back then, he always felt like it was a competition to see which of them was hornier and he never knew if she just went along with it or really was that into it at times. Olivia was born and it was like a flip was switched for her.

Liam never stopped being like that, he only restrained himself more for Mary's sake.

Mary, his Mary, she was as tight as when they were young and that amazed him. The pleasure he felt from having her walls around his rod was tremendous and the moans he released were genuine and honest. Liam never hid any of that anyway. He wanted more and even when he felt every inch of his dick inside her, he wanted more.

She started singing and that surprised him at first, but then he smiled. Like a virgin... that's how she was feeling. Amazing, he fell in love with the woman all over again. Liam tried to match his movements with her own, thrusting and pulling back slightly as much as he could in that position. "Mary... fuck..." He moaned, reaching up to grab a breast and just feel it in his palm before grabbing her hips. Liam sat up, wrapped his arms around her and turned to she would lay down and then he kissed her. Now that he was on top, his movements sped up as he wanted all of her. Like an animal he fucked her and it didn't take long for him to feel his orgasm approaching.

When they were young and still just dating, even after they were engaged and the first year of marriage it had always been something of a competition between them as to who was on top. They were both very driven sexually and wanted to be in control of pace, depth and intensity. She had always enjoyed riding him slowly, just tease him, watch the arousal rise up in his eyes, hear his grunts and groans as he thrust up into her every chance she gave him but she of course enjoyed it almost as much when he got the upper hand, rolled her over on her back and just had his way with her. Her favourite though had always been doggy, especially if there was a mirror in the room where she could watch herself, see her breast dangle between her arms, the expressions of lust and pleasure on her face.

The way he was pounding into her once he had rolled her over on her back that night was nothing short of pure animal lust but who could blame him. A year without sex would have any man in a frenzy. She too was approaching an orgasm rather quickly and that was even longer ago than it was since she lat had him inside her and with it being just the two of them, in a hotel room she didn't hold back. She was as vocal and loud as she had been in her younger days.

His wife's loud sultry voice dripping with need for pleasure was all that was needed to push him over the edge. She was his wife, there were no condoms needed and he didn't even think about pulling out. No, he needed this... he needed to satisfy that primal urge to release his seed inside HIS woman. He wanted to cum inside her so badly and then, as if felt it coming, he was reminded of not their past as teens, but not even a week ago, how he came inside Billie. It was with that thought that he reached his peak, grunting and moaning as he grabbed the sheets and his toes curled.

Liam's whole body shuddered and shook as he released ropes of cum into Mary's cunt. It was a strong orgasm, just want he had craved from her for so long and was deprived of. "I love you." He muttered as he leaned in, kissing her again and again. He didn't pull out, he didn't move off of her for a few long moments, just basking in the afterglow.

That expression on Liam's face, like the sky ten minutes before it starts to rain. She wrapped her legs around his thighs urging him on and then as she felt his seed shoot inside her she dug her heels into his buttocks and pressed him tightly against her. She could feel his cock pulsating inside her as it kept spewing semen deep into her, semen that leaked out of her and onto the bed even without him pulling out. She too had had an orgasm albeit not nearly as intense as his seemed to have been, but with him staying inside her, his pubic bone pressing against her clit she was still on her way. She used her feet to wiggle his hips side to side and as he told her he loved her she came, letting out a long moan from somewhere deep in her throat. The second one was always stronger and she knew the third one would be even more intense if she could just keep him going but knowing her husband he would need time to recuperate before he was ready to go again.

Her reactions when she came, the face she made, the moans she let out, they were always some of his favorite parts of having sex with her. She was a stunning woman and he didn't know she had such a poor image of herself after Olivia's birth, otherwise he would have reassured her every time he could. This experience was what they needed... so why did he keep thinking back to the girls at the trailer park when he was cumming? It was aggravating - he hated himself for it. Yet, this was still his wife and the experience was not diminished. However, he figured that what he needed was something new that he hadn't done with the girls. That would get his mind off things. But what?

Liam rolled over Mary finally. His cock had lost its hardness for the time being and the man had to take a breather. He was willing, he wanted more, but his body was still human and he needed a few moments. So he hugged his wife, pulling her in while his hand reached down, touching her clit with his middle finger and rubbing it gently. "Baby... I was thinking, maybe we could try something new tonight?" He asked with a smile. "We never did explore... every hole." He said, a hint of playfulness in his tone.

Mary let out a moan of disappointment when he finally pulled out of her but to her surprise she found him caressing her with his fingers, rubbing her clit and she was soon surfing the waves of pleasure again building up towards her third orgasm. She was barely listening to him as he suggested they could perhaps try something new it wasn't until the meaning of every hole dawned on her that she caught up with the one-sided conversation.
"You mean ... you wanna ... fuck me up the ass?" she asked with more than a hint of disbelief in her voice.
This was a subject that had come up between them before, in their younger more adventurous days. She had found it quite off-putting back then and that had not changed, not even a little.
"That's just ..."
She made a face of disgust.
"... gross."
In light of his suggestion she felt her arousal fade away and the third orgasm never came, wouldn't come even if he rubbed her clit until it was chafed. Still up to that moment she had to admit they had had a good time, better than they had had in a long time. Hopefully he would still be satisfied even though she refused his suggestion of exploring every hole.

Her answer being "no" wasn't ever going to keep him in a good mood. She probably didn't understand how much he wanted to try it and how much he kinda needed it. It would be something that was theirs... as weird as that sounded. No, even he knew it sounded moronic and even if she said no, he wasn't going to be angry at all, just disappointed. However, the way she phrased it and the way she showed such utter disgust kind of felt to Liam like she was insinuating that he was gross for even bringing it up. That soured his mood as much as mentioning anal soured hers.

"Damn, you don't have to sound so disgusted, Mary." He said, rolling his eyes as he stopped touching her clit and just rolled on his back completely. "It was just an idea to spice things up a bit, Mary. It's not that bad."

That was it. The mood was gone. She rolled her eye back at him and as she sat up pulling her dress back into place she looked at him.
"Well if it's not that bad why don't we spice things up with me fucking your ass. There are toys that can be used for that."
It came off a lot harsher than she had intended it but what was said was said and rather than take it back she got off the bed and went into the bathroom, locked the door and took a long shower. She tried for her third orgasm on her own but nothing happened.

Once she was done in the shower she changed into the nightgown he had packed for her and kept in the car to not alert her to the surprise of sleeping away. She had thought about asking him to take her home but she was tired and wanted nothing more than to sleep, and besides he had been drinking too so him driving was not a good idea.

"Good night," she said as she got into bed.
It wasn't long after that she was asleep.

What the hell was she talking about? He for damn sure knew that she didn't want to do it to him and he really didn't want anything near his ass. Liam would later realize the logic behind his thoughts and how she made a ton more sense than he believed, but the alcohol and resentment got to him, her harsh reply made it even worse and he was seething while she went to get a shower. This wasn't supposed to be go like this. They were supposed to have a good time, have sex, have fun and reconnect. Instead he was just sitting there, angry and watching her get ready for bed and lay down as if he didn't matter.

All that resentment and feeling of neglect came rushing back even if he wasn't really the case this time.

Liam got dressed, not bothering to do a great job at it and made for the door. "I need some air." He muttered, but she was already asleep. The hotel was quiet aside from a couple getting back to their room. Liam stormed to the elevator and that's when he remembered. The girls always mentioned it, didn't they? Extra for anal... they sure as hell didn't worry about it.

He took his phone and sent Chloe a message. It had some spelling mistakes, but essentially he told her to meet him at the park, giving her the name and asking "Do you still charge extra for anal?"

A man has his needs, right? Then fuck it...

Back
Top Bottom