Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sunfield Trailer Park (LVA24 x MsBloom)

Billie just kept walking, tears now flowing uncontrollably down her face and by the time she got back the trailer Patty and Chloë were both outside sharing a few beers and some barbecue Chloë had brought back, short ribs mostly. Billie threw herself into her girlfriend's arms and just cried for minutes before telling her and Patty what had happened. About fifteen minutes later the got a message from a client and Billie insisted on taking him even though usually the three of them tried to avoid him because of his rather violent preferences and the fact that he went straight for anal and only on very rare occasions used their cunts at all. It was all about deep hard face fucking and anal, degradation and humiliation, with him and he almost always left them with a few bruises.

The client arrived and took Billie into the trailer while Chloë and Patty stayed outside to not leave her alone with him. It was in those kinds of situations they wished they had actually had an actual pimp, someone who could have stepped in should they find themselves in real trouble. Billie and the client spent almost a full hour in the trailer, both Patty and Chloë did a few outdoor blowjobs behind the trailer in the meantime, but when Billie finally came back out she seemed to be back to her usual self, despite having choke marks on her neck and a black eye.

---

Regardless of what Billie had suggested Chloë didn't pawn her medal but having thought about it most of the weekend, when she wasn't getting pounded by a client of course, decided to find the girl she had beat to win it and for that reason she found herself waiting outside Olivia's school that Monday afternoon with the medal neatly wrapped in as clean a cloth as she could find stuffed into her pocket. When Olivia appeared she introduced herself to the slender brunette and offered the medal to her.
"If I keep it I might just end up pawning it, unless my asshole father gets to it first," she said.

Olivia just looked at Chloë with shock. Pawn the medal? The concept didn't compute in her world. Why would anyone want to exchange a gold medal for money? Was the girl that poor, and what father would pawn the symbol of his daughter's achievement, and for what? She suddenly felt more sorry for the girl than she would have imagined she would be able to. Olivia had grown up rather sheltered from the world. She went to a good private school, had never had to go to bed hungry, never been beaten by either of her parents or abused in any other way by them. She had always had a warm, comfortable bed to sleep in and a roof over her head, except for the camping trips she and her family had gone on when she was younger. The girl in front of her had probably never had any of that and yet Olivia couldn't even begin to imagine what Chloë had had to go through in her life. They were the same age, even within just a few days as it would later turn out, but their lives had been so far apart it was as if one of them have lived on Saturn and the other in a comfortable upper middle class suburb.

"No I'm sorry Chloë I can't accept that. You won it fair and square," Olivia said and handed the medal back.
Then as Chloë was about to walk away Olivia reached out and touched her shoulder.
"But maybe I could keep it for you. Y'know so it doesn't end up in a pawnshop," she offered.
"And you can come visit it whenever you like, as long as you call first."
There was something so absurd in that offer that Olivia couldn't help but giggle and so did Chloë.
"Shared custody then?" Chloë suggested and before she knew it Olivia had asked if she wanted to have coffee.
"My treat of course. You can have whatever you like."

---

Later that same day Patty had an out call. The client was a rich old man who only barely got it up even with chemical aid. This usually meant that she ended up sucking a semi-limp cock for up to an hour while being subjected to all kinds of verbal abuse and humiliation before he was even hard enough to penetrate her and when he did it took almost as long for him to reach any sort of climax. He paid double rate though but wanted none of the other two girls. All he wanted was Patty and perhaps Patty saw this as an opportunity to get him to fall in love with her and potentially marry her. It would be worth having to suffer through his impotence every day if it meant she could get away from the live she was living in the trailer park.

It was about to get dark when she started walking back home, if that was a valid word for it.

If what Liam truly wanted was a reason to not return to the trailer park and cheat on his wife again, he got it with Billie's reaction. They were prostitutes, sure, but they were still people, teenagers even. It made him feel like scum for going to them. Just because they were offering the service, it didn't make him morally in the clear either. Liam struggled with these thoughts all throughout the rest of Sunday and Monday at work. The deal was finished, so he now had a lot less stress and free time at work, which resulted in him brooding.

"You alright there, boss-man?" He heard someone ask. It was Jim, one of his colleagues, working in the same department Liam ran. He knew the man for years, always having a good relationship and sometimes going out for drinks - Liam didn't like alcohol, but there were social duties one still had to drink it in groups. The man had entered Liam's office and rested with his back against the door frame.

"Yeah... just, thinking about something." Liam said. 'I had sex with a sixteen year old hooker on the hood of my car and made her cry' wasn't exactly something he could tell another person.

"Deal's done, relax. You should celebrate with your wife, go on a date, get a nice mood going and... you know." Jim winked and laughed. He knew that things between him and Mary had been on the colder side in recent years. "Trust me, getting it on after a while is gonna clear your head right up, man. Listen, I hooked up with this young thing after D-day and it was amazing." He smirked.

That caught Liam's attention and he stared at Jim. The guy was 35 and divorced, as far as Liam remembered - was he also meeting with teen girls? "Young thing? How young are we talking?" The question slipped out before he could catch himself, and for a moment, Jim seemed caught off guard.

"Oh well... you know." He started looking a bit nervous, and embarrassed was it really the same situation. "Well, she told me she was 24. Yeah, can't believe it either." Liam realized then that the embarrassment came from it being hard to believe he hooked up with a woman ten years younger, rather than her being too young. Liam couldn't help but sigh.

"Good on you, Jim."

Jim rubbed his chin and narrowed his eyes. "Liam, you know. If things with Mary aren't working out, there's nothing wrong with a man getting something on the side. A man has his needs. If you want, I could--"

Of course Jim would say that. He was married for six years, before he got caught cheating on his wife with another woman and got dumped. The man didn't change, but Liam was not one to talk. "Thank you, Jim. I'm alright." Liam interrupted him, shaking his head. Jim probably took it as a cue to end that topic and brought out a few papers, shifting the conversation back to work.

---

He was done with work and Liam didn't go straight home this time. He didn't want to go back to Sunfield because of what happened, but he needed a distraction. For the first time in a while, the man drove to a bar a bit far from his workplace as he didn't want to run the risk of bumping into a coworker. All he wanted as to sit down, get a drink and be by himself and his thoughts for a little bit.

As he left the parking lot, Liam looked back toward his car to make sure it was locked and in that moment he felt his body bump into something, someone. His instincts kicked in and he quickly reached out to catch that person. Liam was a big man, he was used to outweighing people. He caught Patty's arm and looked back at her quickly. "Sorry about t-- Oh." His words trailed off as he looked at her. She was Patty, Chloe's second cousin, if he wasn't mistaken. What were the freaking odds of this? Why was she so far from the trailer park? "Patty... right?" This was awkward... she likely knew about what happened with Billie - she'd either berate him or ignore him and he really preferred the second outcome.

Patty had her in-ear headphones blasting away loud and walked as if in a trance, not because of the abuse she had been put through that afternoon but because it was a long walk home and she was bored. It helped to zoom out and just let the feet find their own way home. She was usually not very aware of her surroundings if she was out walking alone. Her head moved almost automatically in time with the music and she barely looked up when someone bumped into her. She simply stepped to the side, muttered something she hoped would be heard as an apology but rarely was, and kept going only this time she was stopped. Someone grabbed her arm and held her back.
"What?" she asked, clearly annoyed, and took one of the headphones out of her ear.
"Yea I'm Patty, you a client or something?"
She looked up at him and nodded.
"Yea you are. I've seen you around the trailer."

Patty was the third girl of the three and the one he hadn't interacted with. The odds of finding her, no... bumping into her here were ridiculously low, yet it still happened. From the looks of it, though if he hadn't said anything to her, she might have just continued walking and not noticed who he was. Part of him wished he had stayed quiet. Yet he still looked over her with a glance. Patty was the slimmest of the girls, a stunning blonde with a beautiful face. She could easily be a model with her build and height - especially considering she looked around Billie's age, so she was likely going to grow even more stunning.

"Yes... I've been around there." He said, looking around as if anyone was paying attention to them. "I've seen you with Billie and at the track competition. You're a long way from home."

"So you're the one that made her cry yesterday huh?" Patty said with a smirk and pulled her arm loose.
Patty sucked in air and before answering went through the bag she wore over her shoulder, dug out a pack of cigarettes and lit one.
"The one whose daughter Chloë beat at the track meet. Mr Nice Guy."
She sucked on the cigarette and blew it out her nose before asking what he wanted, why he had stopped her.
"You want to complete the set," she then asked and looked at him very businesslike.
"Chloë, Billie and now me too?"

The guy who made Billie cry. Mr. Nice Guy, words said oozing with sarcasm. Not really a title that he wanted to be known for. Yes, these were girls from the another world than his and if ignored them, they would likely never cross his path again aside from unlikely coincidences like this. However, he still didn't like the fact that he hurt and made one of them cry. Ignoring the fact that paying teen girls for sex in itself was wrong to begin with.

"No, we bumped by coincidence. But..." He sucked in air and then sighed through his nose as his large body compared to hers deflated a little bit. "Since we're here... how's Billie? I think I got a little rough and I didn't mean to hurt her at all. Is she alright?"

"Billie's Billie. She took another client after you and was back to her usual self."
Patty hadn't moved, hadn't taken her eyes off of the man. She didn't want to tell the guy that it wasn't his roughness that had made Billie cry but his kindness afterwards. She was getting restless though.
"Should I tell her to expect you later then or what?"
There was no actual hostility in her voice but it was clear that the conversation was one she didn't want to have.
"Or maybe I would do instead?" she added in a softer voice attempting to change the subject some what. If she could make some money out of this conversation then she might just stand to engage in it a little while longer.

She took another client and was back to normal... did she distract herself with her work or something? Or maybe was it not that big of a deal? He didn't know at all, but Billie sure confused him. That said, Patty seemed uncomfortable now and he guessed that it was because this grown ass stranger was accosting her in the middle of the street... and a pretty nice neighborhood too. Yet she talked about business.

"Didn't think Billie would want to see me after that, honestly." He said, rubbing his face. He no longer felt like taking a drink though, knowing Billie was alright. He looked Patty over and then thought about how she was walking home... it was a long as walk, normally made a bit better with taking the buss, which she wasn't clearly. Plus, after this there were a few shadier neighborhoods. She was an attractive teen girl and it would be night before she got home. "No... but, listen. Are you planning to walk home? I can drive you there instead. I need to clear my head a bit anyway and the drive could be good for me."

"Yea. I was planning to walk back to the trailer park," she said and then looked at him rather suspiciously when he offered to drive her instead.
Was he fishing for a freebie, a hand job to pay for the ride? Well that might be the case and Patty felt it was probably worth it to not have to walk all the way back home. Normally if the girls had an outcall one of the other girls drove the other there and picked her up afterwards but Billie was with one of her regulars and Chloë had mysteriously vanished after school so there she was walking rather than wasting money on a bus that still wouldn't take her all the way.
"And just what do you want in return for the ride?" she asked.

His eyebrow perked up when she asked what he wanted in return. Granted, it made sense that she would suspect he had ulterior motives he supposed, but then again she was the one who called him Mr. Nice Guy, wasn't she? So in the end Liam simple shrugged and turned to walk back toward his car. "Don't need anything in return. I told you, the drive will clear my head and I might as well do it with a destination." He turned back as he unlocked the car with the remote key. "Now, do you want a ride or do you want to walk, Patty?"

Patty tossed the cigarette on the ground and stepped on it casually as she moved towards the car. She got in and popped a breath mint into her mouth to hide the smell of cigarette smoke on her breath.
"Y'think we could stop somewhere on the way for some food. I haven't eaten since lunch at school."
She tried her best to not make it sound like she was begging. She had money to pay for her food it was just that she hadn't had the time to eat having gone straight from school to her client. Besides she had learned not to eat before seeing him because he always insisted on shooting his cum in her mouth and watch her swallow it and fuck only knew what the man ate but his cum tasted like rotten eggs and she always ended up in his bathroom throwing up afterwards.

She changed her tune quickly enough it seemed. Liam got into the car and gave her a nod while starting it up and driving out of that place. He glanced over at her as he drove though - God, Patty was ridiculously hot! He really could see her in the cover of a magazine, at least if she wore something a bit fancier and not so cheap looking. He wasn't judging her, he knew they had money problems and that held her back.

"Growing girl like you needs to eat." He said and gave her the choice of picking between multiple fast-food places that had drive-troughs. Once she chose, he made the detour to one of those places and let her order. "I'll pay, don't worry about it." Honestly, it didn't feel right for him to pay for a kid in his car anyway. So after paying for the food, he stopped at parking lot. Liam only ordered a drink himself, knowing that he would have dinner back home.

"I was surprised to see Chloe at the track meet. She was fantastic. Do you all go to the same class? Do you... do your work after school?"

Patty ordered a double cheese and bacon burger that was almost bigger than both her hands combined, a super sized fries and a large Pepsi. It looked like more food than what might fit in her stomach but she ate with an almost ferocious appetite that might make one wonder if she had actually had lunch at school, or when last she had a cooked meal and she made something of a mess of it too, spilling ketchup on her t-shirt and even some on her lap. She did cover her mouth before letting out a burp though.
"Nah, Billie's a year older but me and Chloë are in the same class," she informed him and put the greasy wrapping paper back into the box stuffed her mouth full of fries covered in liberal amounts of ketchup, chewed and swallowed.
"We work whenever there's a client really but yea, mostly after school and in the evenings."

She was starting to understand what Billie had meant when she called him Mr Nice Guy. He genuinely did seem to care even though he had paid both Billie and Chloë to fuck them. It had become something of a joke between them last night with Chloë giggling about how he had insisted on licking her cunt and Billie, once she was over her breakdown, had joked about how he had told her not to call him daddy like Chloë had and how he'd apologised for pulling her hair. Then at some point Chloë had pulled up some old rock song called No More Mr Nice Guy and they'd all been singing along after a while, laughing and giggling about it. Of course Patty wasn't going to tell him that.

She finished her fries in much the same way as before, big mouthfuls covered in ketchup, covered her mouth when she burped and then once she was done she patted her belly.
"There. Now ..."
She turned her head to look at him.
"A beer wouldn't hurt after this."

The girl was a savage. He'd never really seen anyone eat with such gusto and it was the complete opposite of the image she gave off. Patty had this "hot bitch" kind of attitude and aura to her, but when she was eating, it was more like a starving bitch instead. He guessed that she didn't get much to eat, because she clearly wasn't starving herself to maintain her figure, that was clear. Liam didn't interrupt or even say anything, merely watching as she ate and letting her do so in peace. In a way, it actually kind made him hungry, seeing someone enjoy a burger and fries to much like this. It was impressive.

She was done and Liam laughed at her mention of beer. He turned the car on, putting the half-drunk cup of cola in a cup-holder and started driving out of the parking lot. "Yeah, no... I'm not buying you beer, Patty. You're a..." Minor? He cut himself off, feeling like a hypocrite. So buying beer was wrong, but fucking them for money was alright? Still, he continued. "Regardless, no beer today. You look like you enjoyed that and that's enough. I'll take you home." He added as he drove back toward the now familiar part of town.

"Do you... go a long time without eating?" He asked, glancing at her. She was a skinny girl, but he figured it was natural to her. "I know the work you girls do, but do you need... I dunno... help?"

"So you're ok with paying minors to let you fuck them but you draw the line at buying them beer?" Patty asked with a hint of judgement in her voice and rolled her eyes.
"Geez I mean it's just beer. It's not like I'm asking you to score heroin or something."
She glanced over at him and then shot him a seductive smile but before she had a chance to offer him an exchange of favours he asked if she went long between meals.
"Sometimes. I mean, not really but y'know ... it's a lot of chips, cookies and every once in a while when we have money left over a burger or maybe we share a bucket of KFC."
She didn't mention that a large portion of the money that didn't go to their families went to drugs and alcohol.
"Money's always tight," she said in response to his last question about whether they needed help.
It was a strange offer since she got the feeling that he was honestly concerned. Then again she had seen the kind of help clients offered, more money for more kinky stuff, like the guy who had paid Chloë $50 to let him piss on her after he had fucked her, or the guy who had added another 100 to tie up Billie so she couldn't move and then pretend he was buying her virginity from her dad. Men were assholes but Patty had hopes of finding one that she could at least stand enough to marry.

Social services had stopped caring what went on in the slums long ago even if some social worker straight of of university and not yet jaded by the job showed up every once in a while, promised to take them out of the trailer park, but usually it came with the condition that they'd have to get clean and stop selling sex before anything could be done. It was rarely an option, not a real one anyway. They didn't offer rehab or somewhere else to live except for some kind of state run orphanage which they weren't really eligible for since neither of them were actually orphans.

Yup, a hypocrite was something he called himself in that moment, but he still wasn't going to buy her beer. What's next? Was she going to ask him to buy her weed too? Probably not, but money for it, maybe. She didn't push him though, mostly because he changed the topic, but still... Yet, the way she described their eating habits really showed the situation they were in. Junk food once in a while was cool and fun, but if their meals were pretty much chips and cookies, that was an issue. There wasn't much he could do about it though... and he didn't really have the right to do anything either.

The car came to a stop as they reached the outside of the trailer park and he looked inside. "Is this a good place?" He asked, looking over toward the girl and giving her a half-smile. "I can take you to the trailer itself if you prefer." He didn't really want to though, but he would regardless.

Is this a good place? Was he joking? She could score beer, moonshine, and all manner of drugs without deviating from the straightest path towards the trailer more than a few steps. A good place would not look away as three girls in their mid to late teens openly sold sex, and worse, everyone had looked away from the sexual abuse Chloë had been put through by her dad and her brother, and still was being put through by them, no one seemed to care that Billie's mum was a washed out heroin addict who relied heavily on the money her daughter brought in by selling herself to feed her addiction leaving her other two children to run freely, true, a few eye brows had been lifted when Patty's dad had knifed her mother, even the cops had actually cared enough to arrest him and the courts had sent him to prison for at least 25 years, but who had cared what happened to her ... No One. Social services had been satisfied that she had gone to live with her aunt and her cousins, two trailers down from where her mum had been stabbed to death. A good place? Not by a long shoot. The Sunfield Trailer Park was hell on earth.

She was just about to tell him that conclusion when she realised that he had probably meant if it was a good place to drop her off not if the trailer park was a good place to live. She nodded and got out of the car, lit another cigarette and then truck a seductive pose.
"Sure you don't want any favours in return for this," she asked and shot him a smile.
"We could always go somewhere else if you don't want to go to the trailer, which I think is in use anyway."

Liam didn't really notice her initial and misinterpreted reaction to his question, but he did definitely notice the way she positioned herself. She made sure to show him her body, clearly trying to entice him. It would probably look like he was picking up a hooker to anyone passing by, but Liam shook his head at her. He looked at the teen and smiled politely, keeping the car running as they talked.

"Patty, you're one of the most stunning and beautiful girls I've ever seen." He started, as if he felt the need to preface that he wasn't turned off by her. It was true though, Patty was so hot that he felt like any man would be lucky to be with her. "However, I didn't do this because I wanted favors or a reward. I just wanted to help out a bit and hell, I got some company out of it too. We're good." He paused for a moment and reached into his pocket, pulling out a few bills that amounted to 30 bucks. "And here... if Billie and Chloe are in the same situation as you, they could use a big meal as well. Its on me."

Patty held it together until the car had vanished from sight and then she started crying. If she thought she had understood what Billie had meant when she called him Mr Nice Guy she now realised she hadn't. This was what she had meant. She had never met a man yet who had refused the offer she had made him, several times since he picked her up. He had even given her money just in case Billie and Chloë needed a big meal as well, like the one he had bought her without any strings attached. It was as if her entire world broke. Men weren't supposed to be nice, at least not that nice, were they?

She stood there for a long time staring down the road where his car had disappeared and the longer she stood there after the tail lights had vanished the more it all seemed like a dream.

"We need to talk," she said when she got back and threw the money he had given her on the table.
Billie looked up at her curiously. $30 didn't even cover a blowjob so where did the money come from. From the state Patty was in though she realised that it was serious.
"Sure babe," Billie said.
"Just as soon as Chloë's finished. They've been in there for almost half an hour now so it shouldn't be long."

About ten minutes later the three girls were all inside the trailer and Patty was telling the other two what had just happened to her.
"I get it now Billie," she concluded.
"I get why you were so upset yesterday."
"So what are you saying then," Chloë asked.
"That we ... I dunno ... ask him to do what social services haven't been able to do for the last five or six years?"
"Take us away from here, yea."
"All three of us. I doubt he'd go for it. One of us maybe sure but not all of us."
"Wouldn't hurt to ask would it?"
The girls talked about it on and off all evening in between clients and little by little they were starting to believe in miracles, believe that he might actually go for it, even though he was married and had a daughter their age.
"Well now he can have three more daughters," Chloë concluded.
"Daughters he can actually fuck unlike Olivia."

Days went past without a word from him though and their belief in miracles began to fade. They worked as usual, went to school and kept living on chips, cookies and cereal. Most of the money they made went to the usual sources, feeding Billie's mum's addiction, their own addiction, to Chloë's dad and brother to allow them to stay unemployed and drunk and to Patty's aunt who seemed to view the cost of having Patty living with her based entirely on how much Patty earned from letting strange men fuck her. There was rarely anything left once everyone had gotten what they demanded of the girls.

Thursday morning Chloë had called Olivia asking if it was ok if she swung by after school to ... visit her medal. Olivia had said it probably was. She'd just let her mum know to expect company first. As she left school she took a look at herself in a shop window, cut off shorts, a top that was too small to cover her belly and the make up all made her look like exactly what she was, a whore. She couldn't show up like that at Olivia's. She sighed and sent a text to Olivia asking she had any clothes she could borrow and Olivia met her at the same coffee shop they had gone to when they made the deal of shared custody of the medal. She had actually bought a nice knee long skirt and a dark blue blouse for Chloë.
"It's out of my allowance but you're right. Mum would have died if you showed up dressed the way you are."
Having changed Chloë didn't quite feel herself though. The proper schoolgirl look just didn't seem to fit her.

The two had coffee and then went back to Olivia's house together and after introductions had been made they went up to Olivia's room to look at the medal and to talk, maybe play a game. Olivia even offered to help Chloë with school stuff if she needed it.
"I mean it would be a real shame if you lost an athletics scholarship due to poor grades right?"

Liam didn't feel like the good man he so desperately wanted others to see him as. As he drove away, he felt some kind of elation that he did something good. He stuck to his guns! He could have fucked Patty, the pleasure would have been amazing and it was her offer, he didn't beg for it and he wouldn't have had to pay. He did it because he wanted to help, nothing else. So why did he feel like a hypocrite a few minutes into the drive home. He was happy he did something good? Why? Did he help Patty just because he wanted to feel good rather than to help her? Self-satisfaction? And what help was that? Thirty bucks for food? That would last them a meal... if that didn't end up being used for something else.

He spent the whole car ride glancing at Patty, checking her out. He sought and paid teenage girls for sex, twice. He would have done it again with Patty too - he was surprisingly close to taking her up on her offer. He was a man driven by his desires too. He wanted to fuck them. He wanted to take them. He wasn't a good man, he was a shit-stain of a man. He just wanted others to see him as a good man to satisfy his ego.

Was a man good if he did good so that others would see him as a good man?

Jim's words did echo in his mind 'A man has his needs'. If he truly was a good man, he wouldn't have heard this and though even for a second, that Jim was right.

---

For the next few days, Liam controlled himself. Whenever he had the urge to message the girls and visit them, he distracted himself or even just went to rub one off if he could. Its amazing how clearly a man can thing after cumming once. Although it wasn't easy. He was horny all the damn time, Mary didn't help at all - not that he pushed or asked her to, knowing she wouldn't be in the mood or she'd feel sick that night.

But maybe... maybe he could change it. He had to admit that for as cold as Mary felt now and especially in the bed, he wasn't blameless. He worked hard, he worked very hard so that they could afford a good house, a great education for their daughter, enough money that they didn't have to worry about a thing. He provided all this, but there was nothing romantic in their lives. He decided to try, who knows it might save the marriage.

If not, then it really was a doomed endeavor.

He set up a reservation at a nice restaurant in town. He bought her a nice necklace and flowers. He planned for a walk along the park where he proposed and finally they would stay at a hotel nearby. It was a Friday and he planned it all perfectly, a last ditch effort. Olivia was old enough to be able to stay home alone - and he trusted her to be mature and careful - so they didn't have to worry about it.

When he arrived home, he made sure to leave the flowers and necklace in the trunk of the car. He was going to go up and get a shower so he didn't present the surprise date night while smelling from work. Liam entered the house with a loud greeting and announced his intentions. He made his way up the stairs toward the bathroom when he passed by Olivia's room and a familiar voice reached him.

He froze in place. Liam's heart raced and it felt like it could explode. It was coming from his daughter's room for sure and it really was Chloë. He opened the door and the scene hit him like a ton of bricks. She was wearing more normal clothing, but there she was... the teenage hooker he fucked chatting with his teenage daughter again, but this time in their own house. How? How was this possible? The plans he had were already forgotten under this sudden shock.

He caught himself staring at Chloë after opening the door and cleared his throat. "H-Hey, I thought I heard someone else. I didn't know you had a... friend over, Olivia." The word friend came out strained... were they friends? They only met at the race right? "I'm Olivia's father, Liam... pleasure to meet you." He added, as if desperate to make it clear to Chloë that she needed to pretend they didn't know one another.

When Olivia's father called out from downstairs to let the entire house know he was home Olivia and Chloë were watching clips of their favourite long distance runners with Olivia analysing their step and posture while Chloë just listened and watched. She didn't really think too much about those things, she just ran, something that always seemed to bother her coach whenever they talked about how she could be even faster than she already was. When he opened the door and looked inside to see who Olivia had visiting there was a freeze frame of Faith Kipyegon crossing the finish line at the Tokyo Olympics on the screen of Olivia's tv and both girls heads turned towards the door. As they turned around Liam would certainly notice that Chloë was wearing her medal around her neck while Olivia's silver medal was in it's usual spot in her trophy case.

Chloë smiled at Liam and sitting every so slightly behind Olivia as hey had turned around she dared to wink at him before playing along with his pretend.
"Hi Olivia's father Liam," she said and her smile widened.
"I'm Chloë, the girl who beat her with half a shoe."
She playfully poked Olivia in the side and Olivia made a face.
"Yea, go on rub it in will you," Olivia retorted but without any real bitterness of resentment in her voice.

"I probably should get going though," Chloë said and checked the time on her phone, which only minutes before had signalled a text message which she had ignored after checking to confirm what she had suspected, that it was a client.
"Things to do, places to be," she added and having put the medal down on Olivia's bed he grabbed her back pack and squeezed past Liam, making sure he could feel her breasts against his arm.
"Sure you won't stay for dinner?" Olivia asked but Chloë shook her head.
"Another day perhaps," she said and blew Olivia a friendly goodbye kiss.
She had told Billie and Patty that she wouldn't stay long and she had already stayed longer than she had promised.

The two of them seemed quite friendly. When the hell did Chloë and Olivia even meet? They lived in completely different parts of town and the only time they would see each other would be competitions. Liam KNEW Olivia, he knew that she would not go to a place like Sunfield. This had to be Chloë's doing and that worried him.

Was she trying to mess with him? Blackmail him? Was it some scheme to get cash from him? He didn't know Chloë well enough to not assume the worst.

"I have to go check something downstairs, I'll walk you to the door, Chloë." He said, giving Olivia the best smile he could put on at that moment and closed the door. Liam quickly walked next to Chloë and started to whisper.

"What are you doing here, Chloë?" He said, scowling at her as they walked to the door. "Is this some kind of game?"

Chloë had almost reached the landing when Liam caught up with her and she stopped there when he asked what she was doing there, checked upstairs to see if anyone was watching and checked downstairs to make sure they were out of sight from the kitchen.
"That depends," she said and pressed herself up against him, catching him between herself and the railing.
"Do you want it to be a game?"
She pushed herself up on her toes and he could feel her breath on his face. She stayed like that for longer than she suspected Liam would be comfortable with, each fraction of a second adding to the risk of either Olivia or her mother seeing them in what would be a rather compromising situation, at least for Liam. Then she laughed a girlish laughter and pulled back, turning her back towards him to start down the stairs again.
"Truth? I was just visiting my medal. We've got shared custody of it."
She stopped at the bottom of the stairs and when he caught up with her once again she leaned in a whispered.
That's right, your innocent little girl and the teen whore you paid to call you daddy share custody of the gold medal we both deserved. She then looked around quickly before pushing herself to place a kiss on his forehead.
"Au revoir," she said and then stuck her head into the kitchen.
"Well buh bye then Mrs Mercer. Thanks for the snacks. It was absolutely delicious."

As she exited the house she blew Liam a kiss and winked at him while holding two fingers up to her ear suggesting he should call her.

Shared custody of the medal? It pained him that this sounded like something Olivia would come up with, but Chloë? She was clearly enjoying this, enjoying messing with him like this and he was not at all pleased. It was too risky and she was being so intentionally. It also didn't help that just being close to her like this was getting him hot and bothered all over again. However, as she left, he tried to calm down.

Maybe it wasn't anything. She could have easily blackmailed him right then and there. She didn't... at least not yet.

Liam shook his head and made his way back to the bathroom. He took a quick - cold- shower to calm down and tried to reset himself. He had a plan. A plan to at least have some hope of saving his marriage.

With a sigh, he made his way to the kitchen and moved behind Mary. Liam lovingly wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck. "No cooking tonight. I made plans. How about you and I go somewhere else and have some fun the two of us? Olivia can order some pizza and watch the house." He whispered between kisses.

Being half way through the dinner preparations Mary sighed as her husband hugged her from behind telling her he had plans, to go somewhere else and have some fun. It didn't take a genius to figure out what he meant and she gave him full credit for trying to be romantic about it. His kisses on her neck felt good though, intimate and caring at the same time. The nape of her neck had always been very sensitive and she felt something awaken in her.

She pushed him back firmly with her ass, feeling him having a slight erection already, turned around and pushed her large soft breasts against him. It might perhaps be a stretch to say she was horny and longing for him inside her but she felt that a nice dinner, some wine and who new, maybe dancing as well and she might get there.
"Just gimme half an hour to get ready," she said, kissed him and wiggled out of his embrace.

About forty five minutes later Mary came back downstairs wearing a knee long tight fitting red dress with an unusually low cut neck line that enhanced her breasts. Her legs were covered in black nylon stockings and whatever might be hiding underneath was entirely up to Liam's imagination. Her make up was flawless and subtle except for the deep red lipstick.

They got into Liam's car and drove away towards whatever surprise he had planned.
"So that girl Olivia brought home, such a nice girl. Did you know she came to offer Olivia shared custody of the gold medal since she had only beaten our girl with half a shoe. If only there were more nice people like that. Don't you agree?"

Back
Top Bottom