Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Student at Superhero High (KiraMusani x Frozen Princess)

Alina nodded to Ivy, taking her phone out and handing it to crystal.
"But Crystal didn't say anything, wasn't she the one you wanted to bring to help?"

Amber nodded.
"Yeah, although saying it would make me a hypocrite."

Alina turned to Braniac and nodded as well.
"Okay, see you then"

Crystal looked over confused as she took the phone. "Uh. Cuz, luv, Jean, Kitty an' Windy all just got up me arse yesterday fer buttin' in and yammerin'? When not necessary. Ya looked like everything was apples an' Crys woulda been gnawed on fer not lettin' ya handle it. Did I make a blue? Ya wanted me t' put me two pennies in?" She did something after going to settings and handed Alina's phone back to her. Alina would notice that a new thumbnail icon was on her homepage of her phone that simply said, "SHHS maps". "Ms Amber, jus'go to yer settin's, ya have t' scroll heaps, but near th' bottom is gonna be a prompt that'll ask if ya care t' let Super Hero High assess yer location. Flip it to yeh an' wen yer out of your settin's ya should have a new icon. Most don't like scrolling all the way down on settin's. But ya saw. It's only within cooey. No drama."

Ivy then led them up the hall to the history section and knocked.

Professor Henry "Indiana" Jones, his fedora on the table, with Charles across from him, said, "Enter." Before finishing his thought to his current tablemate. "Truth is, Charles, I hadn't heard of any of you guys until just before Fuller left. I'm about as out of place as you guys. 90% of things I learned to be myths and legends really happened here. Along with all the normal history that I just lived through in 1948. How do I teach history about color tv, for example, if it hadn't even existed yet in my universe? Hell, TV was just in it's infancy. Radio with pictures, I called it, and went back to my historical papers. I'm just asking you to think about having two separate Histories. Regular, up through World War II, and modern for everything after. I'll gladly stay on to teach Regular. I'm not going anywhere."

Alina paused again looking at her.
"Umm, what? Umm I umm, are you saying because they are mean? or that she had it handled?" She asked as she looked at her phone clicking on the new app.

Amber nodded and looked at her phone as well.
"Good luck Crystal, Alina's language skills are not her strongest skill. And thanks, I'll set this up so I can know my way around."

Charles nodded.
"Well, Indy I have been thinking about similar aspects myself. I am not even sure if this place has the same history as we did, or not. Or if your history would match ours. For example, our Wolverine fought in both world wars, as well as a few others. But since he did not exist in your or this world, clearly other differences must have been had." She rubbed his chin.
"Perhaps before we start getting anyone not originally from this world until we can find out what is the same or different." He suggested.

Alina walked in and Amber behind letting the three girls lead.

Once Charles finished he nodded to the group.
"Ahh yes, Indy, this is Alina a new girl who will be joining the very class we were just discussing."

Professor Jones gave a smiling salute to the girls. "Ivy chose Easter Island, Crystal picked her home country." He arose, to shake hands with Alina and then Amber. "Henry Jones Jr. PhD. You may call me Indiana." He retook his seat and motioned Alina to join him and Charles. He then looked to his dean. "I think that would be beneficial if the Modern History teacher is actually from this universe. I've been doing a lot of catch-up, relearning most my mythology, especially Grecian, is fact, and have benefited greatly from Queen Hippolyta. That's why I don't have a problem with remaining in charge of history lessons itself. I wouldn't be the least surprised to see how much your universe has in common. You told me Logan's real name, and I think I met his counterpart in my universe. He led the Howling Commandos and was instrumental in the Allies beating the Nazis. I'd love to tell you about it." Right there was where it would be different, as in Charles' universe, Nick Fury led them, not James Howlett. Indiana Jones turned to Alina. "I hope you're ready to learn how history can be fun. This week, my show and tell will be from my personal collection of historical artifacts. An Egyptian vessel from the time of Moses. Whether it was actually used by Rameses I or II is debatable. It's just from that era. Do you have any questions for me?"

Alina and Amber both shook his hand.
"Dr. Amber, nice to meet you, I am mostly here for support."

Alina sat down, though looked to see if Crystal or Ivy would sit with her.
"Oh umm, what if I don't know any history? Are there things I should know before?"

Crystal took the only seat at the table, after moving the chair Professor X would have used, to it, so Ivy could also sit. Since she was sitting next to the history teacher, she would watch to see if she would need to intervene.

Indiana nodded at Amber. "I know how that goes. I'm usually pretty much so wrapped up in lesson planning or investigating archaeological sites, I overlook what's going on around me. Case in point, all I know is you, yourself, are new to the faculty. Pleasure to make your acquaintance as well. Perhaps we can pick each other's brains at some point."

Indiana Jones looked flabbergasted at first Amber, then Crystal, and finally Professor X. "Don't know ANY history? How can that be?" After making a grimace, he cleared his throat. "Truth is, there isn't anyone that won't know something about History, it's just locked up, up here, waiting to be excavated." He pointed to his head. "If you can read, you've likely learned history without realizing it."

He stopped as Crystal whispered something to him that caused his eyebrows to shoot straight up. He exchanged looks with everyone at the table and even to Amber. "Are you putting me on?!" He asked genuinely surprised by whatever it was Crystal had told him. Only Charles would know for sure what Crystal had said, regarding Alina's knowledge (or lack thereof) about History.

Amber looked back at him with a nod, though decided to keep quiet to allow the girls to keep the focus.

Once Crystal whispered and he looked at Amber she looked down a little ashamed, assuming it was about how Alina was raised.

Charles decided to speak up.
"Yes, Indiana, Alina grew up in a laboratory. They did not see fit to teach her any history, so she actually has never read history before getting here about 3 days ago now. That is one of the reasons they are having her do these rounds." He explained before looking to the others to take it from there.

"Does that mean I cannot learn?" Alina asked Indy.

Indiana Jones rubbed his face. "Except for the lab, Charles, are you saying she's not unlike my own adopted daughter, who used to tag along with me prior to my adopting her?"

He looked at Alina. "Of course not, my dear. If January can learn history from scratch, surely you can as well. Her nickname is Two Bit, because that's all she had with her in her tattered dress, not to mention her size, I don't think she's much taller than you. No one is incapable of learning, Alina. As I just told you, and Wan Li, who I knew as Short Round, an orphan boy I met in Shanghai in 1935, is another fine example as I taught him the history of baseball and specifically the New York Yankees... Up to that time, of course."

Last edited:
Amber spoke up.
"umm, I do not think sports history will be required, for Alina, she does not even know of the sports herself, and to be fair. That is not super relevant, at least not now, what sort of History will she be learning in your class?"

Alina was about to speak up but stopped as Amber spoke up, then when she finished looked to Indiana again.
"Wait, if it was that long ago, how old are you then? You do not look that old"

Indy addressed Amber first. "ALL history, no matter how trivial we may think it, is relevant, especially if used as an example that someone with no knowledge of a particular area CAN be taught. That is what I just did. Showed an example of someone with no knowledge, learning."

After taking a breath, he then looked at Alina, smiling broadly. "You are indeed capable of learning history. You just did with your math skill. Very astute of you, Alina, well done! I was born July 1st, 1899 and the last day I remember before waking up here in this universe, was my 49th birthday. July 1st, 1948. I'm just glad my adopted daughter was also brought, because January might have felt real bad if I just disappeared on her, despite her being 15."

He then pulled Amber back in, "I know you're asking for her adoptive mother, which makes me think you're her assistant." He would be spot on. "Let her know: Alina, you'll be learning everything from Ancient Egyptian, Israeli, Greek and Roman. If there's something written down about a particular subject, I'll be talking about it, where allowed. There are times that the girls will be going with Queen Hippolyta on field trips to learn from Amazon books. If you know the Princess... Diana... You can ask her why I can teach on some Amazon History and show artifacts, explaining about their history, but when it's reading field trips with the Queen? I cannot participate, would that I could, though. This week, we'll be covering the years of 1500 BCE to 1401 BCE. We'll have that show and tell either Tuesday or Wednesday. It depends how far we get on Monday. I hope that answers both of your questions."

To Alina, he asked, "Any more? You can ask anything."

Alina paused as she thought for a moment.
"Umm about the class, no questions for now, like what you mean by waking up in this universe," she asked.

"Alina, there was an event not long ago that fused several universes into one, which included ours, which may be one of the reasons that there was so much confusion with the lab's previous deal with the president." She tried to explain.

Indiana Jones nodded at Amber. "Good assumption. It's mine as well. Not everything or everyone from the universes made it either in the merge. We from other universes have lost friends who did not make the transition. January or Two-Bit, and I both lost people. I'm sure Charles and his students also suffered some loss."

Indy looked Alina in the eye. "The merge just happened. It's no one's fault. I went to bed with Harry S Truman as my president, and in the middle of a reelection campaign. I wake up with Lex Luthor as President. Lex Luthor was a villain in a comic book where I'm from. From what I can gather, this universe is the one from those comics and is just as real as mine. I'm relearning history daily, so always remember, it's never too late to learn something new." He sat back up. "If you have nothing further, than go meet your other teachers, and I'll see you tomorrow, and you'll get your textbook." He gave her that Indiana Jones smile.

Ivy raised her hand. "I do have a question. Should I go to the gym or the infirmary next? Wildcat, Black Canary and Wolverine are sparring in the gym, and Quincy is in the infirmary. They're both roughly the same distance from here."

Indy shook his head, chuckling. "I'm going to be good and defer this to Charles.... Shit, I can't be. THOSE three sparring, I'd go see Dr. Quincy and have her follow me to the gym. Only one of the three will be left standing. My money's on Canary, she's a hellova fighter." Apparently he'd already had a run-in with Canary.

Last edited:
Amber nodded.
"Yes Lex Luther did not exist in our universe beforehand, or if he did he was not in the limelight"

Charles nodded.
"Not a bad suggestion, bring Quincy to the gym, and you can discuss on the way"

Alina nodded and followed Ivy to their next location.
"So that first one was the one you were worried about right?"

Ivy looked over to Alina and glanced at both Amber and Crystal, as they all left the History section of the Reference Library.. "Yes and no, Alina. See. Um. Brainiac 5? She's intimidating just because of her brain power. Yeah, she scares me, but not half as much as Molly. See, she's a gun moll. Well, was one for a mobster by the name of Louie the Lilac. I ran into her last year, her and Louie the Lilac. Supergirl, Batgirl, Harley, Diana and I were out window shopping, when they surprised us. Harley would rather forget the day ever existed and I was scarred mentally. I was just learning the powers of plants, but didn't have plant powers yet, and I tied up her boss using vines... Before I learned about their feelings and needing permission and all that... When she.... She..." Ivy stopped and started shaking and crying. She wailed the rest in tears on her knees. "Molly took hedge clippers to the vines and threatened to do the same thing to me if I ever crossed her path again! She may have been given a clean bill of mental health.... But she scares the HELL outta me!"

Crystal exchanged looks with Amber. "Coooo-EEEEEE! I da be scared o' that sheila no matter what, meself, luv! No wonder ya asked me along an' Cover Girl tol' Amber t' tag along as well! Ivy... As I recall, she was brainwashed, luv. She dint e'en know what she was spoutin', I reckon. Ya can be deadset she's been cleared to be here to teach, now, bloody oath! Ya gotta let go an' trust. I'll stick by if we run into her... An'if it makes ya feel safer, I'll be the one to meet with her and Alina, truth. Ya can hang back with Miss Amber." She glanced to the only other adult. "Yer bonzer wi' that plan, aye, Miss Amber?"

Last edited:
Amber nodded.
"Of course Ivy, if you are uncomfortable you can stick with me and let Crystal take the reins. Though I would recommend facing your fears, if Charles cleared her, I am sure she is clean as a whistle."

Alina nodded along as well, giving Ivy a pat on the back in an attempt to comfort her, not really being familiar with such things.
"There there, I can always trap her in barriers, or protect you in them, make like a safety box." She offered.

"I'm okay with the rest... In fact, I know Wildcat and Canary. I have them myself. We're all familiar with Dr. Quincy." She dried her eyes. "I had Crazy Quilt last year. Oh. I should check to see if Molly is here yet."

No worries, mate, I gotcha covered." Crystal said, pulling her phone out. "Molly the Flower Girl. Currently at the gate about to come in. We're almost to the infirmary."

"Crystal, what have I told you girls especially about having your noses buried in your phones? You want to end up in a bed with an injury? Hi again Alina. Amber. Ivy." Dr. Quincy was right at the doorway as one would enter the building, taking a deep breath of air. "What brings you by on a Sunday?"

"Meetin' Alina's teachers. Yer listed as one. She's in yer health and nutrition class." Crystal blurted.

"Oh? Wonderful. Back up some, let me step outside." She then called in to the building. "Hank, I'm going to be seeing one of my new students, I'll be indisposed for about 15 minutes!"

Quincy raised an eyebrow. "What on earth for?" She asked.

Ivy finished "The phys ed teachers were sparring. All three of them." Ivy accidentally held up four fingers, however.

"Shit. Sure we can talk about my class on the way." She called back in. "Make it half hour, Hank, and pull Wildcat's medical files, and prepare a bed for him. Put Dinah and Logan's files to the side and keep separate. Wildcat challenged his compatriots again! He'll definitely need medical attention, I'll page you with which of the other two if either also needs medical attention! I'm heading to the gymnasium!"

As they started heading that way, Quincy asked Alina pretty much the same question the previous two had. "You have any questions to ask me before your first class?"

Amber nodded along with the others, letting them take the reins.

Alina shook her head.
"Not really, I mean, I guess about what you will teach and stuff."

Quincy nodded. "I'll be teaching the different food groups and how important a balanced diet is. It's goes beyond getting the vitamins and minerals, and how, ironically, those protein bars you have been given are supposed to be a last resort. You'll learn how each of the basic food groups, Dairy, fruits and vegetables, and meats combined give you what you need to function properly. All of you. Cardiovascular, nervous, skeletal, and muscular.

I'll touch also on how we're learning how your physical, mental and emotional health work as one and how it is important to take care of all three aspects since they are intertwined. I'll go more into detail in class, and I'll actually give you your textbook today, instead of you waiting until tomorrow. It's back in the infirmary along with the other three who were supposed to see me that's starting tomorrow. You're the first of the four to show up to meet. I applaud you." A quick smile. "Ah, we're here..." She walked in and Indy was wrong. Logan was the one left standing. Canary was sitting against the wall rubbing her jaw, and Wildcat was indeed laid out, groaning about his back. Wolverine pointed at Dinah. "Warned ya before, girly, 'bout yellin' at me! Especially when yer just as guilty!"

"We're supposed to be sparring, Logan, and don't take that tone with me!"

Quincy frowned. "Enough! Dinah. Help me get Wildcat up and to the infirmary." She turned to Wildcat, checking his back. "Dammit, Ted, you're getting too old for this. Stop doing this two against one shit." She then pointed at both the other physical education teachers. "And both of you are old enough to know better. Ted's twice your age, Dinah, peak physical condition and world champion boxer aside. And Logan, you don't know your own physical strength sometimes. Don't make me lecture you again. Next time, I'm reporting all three of you to Charles. Is that understood?"

All three nodded. "There goes my Sunday fights." Wildcat groaned as he was held between the two women.

"Well, Ted, you don't know when to quit. Either you stop on your own, or Charles will stop it." Quincy said motherly, although she wasn't much older than Dinah, but still younger than Wildcat, by a decade or more. She looked over to the students. "Follow us back to the infirmary so I can give Alina her textbook." Back at Wildcat, "Not a word. Black Canary can field Alina's questions about Physical Education, if she's good on Health and Nutrition." The trip back will be much slower than the walk to the gym.

Last edited:
Alina nodded but was worried as she heard the long list of things she would need to be learning, she didn't know how much she was supposed to know before the class but she was certain she did not know enough. But she also knows that Quincy is well aware of her situation and that since she and Amber seem to be close, she would certainly let her know how much she knows.

Alina watched as they all talked amongst each other before addressing her.
"Maybe I can be a sparring partner? As for questions, I don't know what to ask..."

Quincy shook her head. "Absolutely not, Alina. Wildcat is an expert pugilist. Barrier or not, someone is still liable to get hurt." She glanced at Amber with a knowing look that said not to encourage Alina, this time. With a look back at Alina, she said, "Spar with your fellow students, not professional fighters. Promise me."

Black Canary looked over, "Alina? Oh. So you and Princess Diana are to do some training after school tomorrow. Wildcat and I will be teaching you how to condition your muscles and proper exercises to tone up. I'm also going to be your coach with your sparring matches with Diana, and other students. Make sure things don't get out of hand."

Amber spoke up when she was looked at.
"To be honest I highly doubt that Alina would get hurt, most of the last few years were spent trying to get through her barrier, they tried everything short of nuclear explosions to get through and it all failed. Though I agree, as wildcat could certainly hurt himself, which would also be advisable for anyone who spars with her, especially untrained students." She paused to think about it.
"Actually, maybe at least at first, only the better trained should as they are less likely to hurt themselves." She added, trying to keep herself in more science mode.

"I broke a hydraulic press" Alina added.

"heh, umm yeah... that was not my department, by the way..." She said, face a little red.

Alina nodded.
"Oh that sounds a lot easier than the other classes so far, I am more used to that stuff"

Quincy thanked Amber and then said to Alina, "There you go. Princess Diana; Calla; Lady Lynx; Cassie; Wolverine's protege, whose name escapes me; Jean; Kitty; and Supergirl... When she recovers from the red kryptonite... Maybe Hornette and Rookie. But that's it. Canary, take notes."

"Oi! Am I chopped liver?" Crystal complained.

"Well, if you want to be turned into that, go ahead, don't come crying to me if her barrier turns you INTO chopped liver." Quincy said with a glare.

"Yeah, nah, I'm not crackers." Crystal sighed.

"Thought not, as well." Quincy stated.

Canary nodded. "When we get Ted in bed, I'll write those names down."

"Do that, as we're here." Quincy then called for Hank to pull the sheets back, and Quincy directed Canary to help lay Wildcat on his stomach. "He wanted to walk, Hank, but I still want the normal regimen when it comes to when he throws out his back." She then went over to the stack of textbooks and looked at the top one's inside front cover, nodded and handed it to Alina. "Here you go. Any more questions for either me or Canary?" She asked.

Amber nodded as she folded her hands in front of herself, happy she was able to help.

Alina spoke up as they mentioned getting chopped up.
"Actually, usually when others got hurt it was because they hurt themselves on me, and it was never cutting more like if you punched a steel wall. Umm like broken bones, bruising kind of thing." She added, not wanting to mislead others about her abilities.
"Oh! That does give me one question, is it more striking or grabbing? Also are my external barriers allowed?" She asked.

Back
Top Bottom