Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood, Sweat and Tears (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Home brewed, I believe, is everyone's favorite." She said with a grin, "Wine from Black Marsh would put you in a coma~"

"I do~" She replied playfully, "But, if I can have something imported, I'll bring you to my chambers in the College and we can share a glass~"

Nikena had had a bit much, he could tell, but he was enjoying the pleasant conversation she managed to hold. "So, you ran away to become some powerful mage despite whatever silly expectation was thrust on you..?"

"There's a reason I look like this.." She said, gesturing to her rather endowed body, "I was born under the sign of the Atronach, so I was predestined to become a mage or something akin to one. When I was old enough and I had to drink from the Hist to know my place in the tribe, the Hist felt I would be better suited as a brood mother."

She made a noise, "So, I left...came to Skyrim, joined the College...didn't look back." She told him, "Also, I don't mind if you stare. Everyone stares."

"Do you want to have sex?" She asked, "That sounds much worse. Feels need based. I wanted to based on feelings."

Back
Top Bottom