Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood, Sweat and Tears (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I'm sorry everything is so inconvenient.." She laughed softly, "You don't have to be careful of anything, they're rather durable."

Once she was undressed, he could admire fully what the Hist demanded of her. Her breasts were large, at least twice the size of his hands, a healthy curve in her waist that widened into - what his father would call - heir bearing hips. Her scales were so soft and smooth with a beautiful purple shimmer to the pale pink hue.

She was so insanely soft, almost silky. She relaxed under his touch, giving a soft sigh, "For later, just so you know.." She began softly, "my tail is very sensitive...~"

She nodded, "I'm not ashamed to admit that I'll find ways to satisfy myself when I'm lonely...~ the base and the tip are the most sensitive...~" She told him. He couldn't help but think now of his Archmage alone in her chambers, playing with the end of her tail as she pleasured herself.

His hand moved over the base of her tail and she jerked, arching and giving a low moan, "Y-Yeah, around there...~"

She moaned again, her breasts bulging well over his hands as he squeezed them firmly. Her legs opened a little, wanting more attention.

She reached out to start working on his robes, moving solely based on touch, "At least someone will get some good use out of this burden of mine~"

"My body...~ I have no use for it, as I don't plan to brood children...~ but if it can satisfy you, then it will serve some purpose...~" She replied.

She laughed softly, getting his robes open before running her clawed fingers through his sandy hair, "A blessing, haven't heard that one~"

Back
Top Bottom