Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood, Sweat and Tears (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

When he passed through the door frame, it shimmered gently with an unnatural light, "I put a spell on the door when we came in. No one can see in or hear, no one can enter unless it's you or I." She told him, "Just for privacy.."

"Now...I feel like I should tell you, since you'll find out anyway..." She reached up to grab the mask, pulling it from her face to reveal her milky eyes to him, "I'm completely blind..." She told him, "I can't see with natural means...like you, I can't see you..."

She flashed her toothy grin, "I've trained myself to use magicka to see. Nothing like real sight, but outlines." She reached out and touched his cheek; she could only see a pale blue silhouette of him.

She was a bit taller than him, not by much, but it was still noticable. She was very gentle with him, holding him tenderly as she kept the kiss, he could taste the wine she had been drink all night.

Her talons scraped against the wood before she tugged him toward the bed, her tail waving slowly to make sure she was on the right track.

"Here," she took his hands and helped guide them on how to remove her armor, trying not to look at him in case her eyes upset him, "it gets a little tricky, even for me~"

He looked down at her and made a noise as he helped her undress, and he didn't seem to be upset. "Thank you..~"

"Of course, darling...~" She said softly, the heavily padded armor unbottoning with some difficulty. The armor had some metal plating under the padding which made it hard to move and very heavy.

Her boots modified to accommodate her large talons had buckles in the back, and they had to come off before her greaves did.

Back
Top Bottom