Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood, Sweat and Tears (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

A lot of the time, she didn't sleep. Don't need it, she would say, which only made him worry about her more. How was she able to do all this and not suffer so much? He would be dead on his feet if he didn't sleep.

"Come along, Tyr, we'll be out of Whiterun and straight to Ivarstead now." She told him as she grabbed her things. She didn't even look remotely tired.

"Hm?" She turned her head toward him before turning away, "Ah, habit, I suppose. Muscle memory, whatever you want to call it. Spent too much time doing what I could for the College that my body stopped needing sleep. Uses my magicka to supplement it." She answered before her fingers moved over the Dragon Priest mask resting across her muzzle's bridge thoughtfully.

"It is.." She muttered before giving her toothy grin, "But, I haven't died yet. Come, we're wasting precious light." She added amd summoned her horse.

They rode from Whiterun all the way to Ivarstead, making it just as the sun started to set, "Perfect. We can rest in the inn and set off at first light."

She made a noise, "Yes, I do believe I'll try this time.." She said, "I'll need to be for whatever it is waiting for us."

They stopped beside the inn and dismounted before walking inside, she either ignored the stares she was getting or didn't see them. "One room, please." She told the keeper, placing down ten gold. He nodded.
"Of course, it's just over there." He said, gesturing to his left. Nikena nodded and moved into the room, touching the door frame gently as she passed.

Nikena moved to test the bed, giving a spft noise, "Better than I thought.." She said, "And it's big enough, so you don't have to sleep on the floor."

She hummed, "Fair, fair.." She replied, "Come, let's have some food and drink and enjoy ourselves before we work."

She ordered probably the most expensive food Wilhelm sold, wanting to enjoy herself for the night, as she said. Not that he minded.

Back
Top Bottom