Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Saiya's Great Fantastical RP Search

Introduction

Saiya

Deceptively Cute

Introduction
1CuteGif.gif
Hello Saiya here! I finally put a small bit of effort to make a RP search thread. I don't tend to be the type who is filled with ideas or wants, but I figured it doesn't hurt to throw up a nice thread for searching and jotting whatever little I can for RP content I might enjoy to those skimming through. Some content here might be a bit rough (a lot meant to be more open ended on for a partner to bounce off from) but hopefully something might tickle your fancy so to speak!

Things to Consider
  1. I prefer posts with decent grammar (I'm not perfect either) ideally leaning 2-5 Paragraphs (200+ words) in length (though more is nice too!). 3rd person only. I prefer to RP through PMs MAYBE threads if coaxed. I only will RP on site.
  2. When it comes to romance I only lean MxF. I am very much submissive so I will tend to lean that way character wise particularly in the romance department.
  3. I can go both PG or into NSFW territory for RP... or a mix of both. I will say NSFW I can be a bit more picky about my characters but otherwise I'm relatively open.
  4. Using a FC (Picture) I will only use drawn/anime art. I feel really awkward using someone's real appearance no matter the type of RP. I just ask for your character you describe them.
  5. Fandoms are more listed as a basis for a world/setting/idea rather then the characters. I lean heavily towards OCs and prefer you to do the same.
  6. Don't expect me to be consistent. Sometimes I can respond multiple times a day, other times it might be long gaps of days or even a week in response. I will try to give a heads up but I might vanish from time to time. Feel free to poke me if its been a while. I'm generally willing to pick up RPs if some time has passed if you show interest, or if it isn't jiving anymore I'd likely be up for starting a new one with you.
  7. My F-List for RPs were it might apply. Keep in mind just because something is listed doesn't mean it needs to happen (and some even contradict each other).
Preferences

Some general preferences I have. I'm rather open on interests though I'll highlight my leanings though don't be afraid to pitch stuff. I'm not usually one for Sci-fi but you throw the right setting it can draw me into it. Genres can always be combined (and likely its best if they are in many cases for a good long term RP). Feel free to use some Fandoms I like for an inspiration of a basis for some RP world as well. I do lean a little more to fantasy settings but I am very much open to modern!

Settings
Fantasy
Modern

Genre
Action
Adventure
DM - Player (DnD, Pathfinder, Ect. Myself as Player)
Psychological
Supernatural
Romance
Comedy
Slice of Life (Usually Paired with something else)
School
NSFW

.Hack
Black Clover
Bleach
Code Geass
Cowboy Beebop
D. Grey man
DnD/Pathfinder
Dragon Ball
Fairy Tail
Fate Series (Zero, UBW, Heaven's Feel, ect.)
Fruit's Basket
Gravity Falls
Tsukihime
Finial Fantasy
Full Metal Alchemist
Inuyasha
Lord of the Rings
Lovecraft (Call of Cthulu)
My Hero Academia
Naruto
One Piece
One Punch Man
Rurouni Kenshin
RWBY
Seven Deadly Sins
Star Wars (Knight of the Old Republic Era)
Soul Eater
Tokyo Ghoul
Trigun
Tales of... (Symphonia, Abyss, Vesperia)
Tawawa on Monday
Warhammer Fantasy (Very Casual)

Plots

Plots are just very basic run downs of ideas that I try and make a little unique. There is plenty of room for changes or adjustments! If you got any good ideas you think I might like to add feel free to suggest them! If you like an idea and have your own idea with it, feel free to suggest away!

FCs or Characters listed are more just suggested characters I like for the pairings. Don't feel as if you are limited to just the character(s) listed as potential FC I might use. Click the Link to be moved to the post with the plots! Back to Top will bring you back here for easier navigating! I... might of needed more space going over the character limit for having all my plots in this single post to make me have to do this. Settings are a general leaning as to what the Plot would involved with a ? being an element that may or may not be involved depending on the direction.

>> Fantasy Plots <<
>> Modern Plots <<
>> Modern-Fantasy Plots <<
>> Sci-Fi Plots <<

For plots that have a bit more NSFW elements actively involved where smut is going to play at least some part in the story..

> > My NSFW RT < <

Characters
My album of SFW characters! Some are clearly duplicates of the same character, but there should be a decent selection of unique ones in there!

-->> Character Album <<--​

Feel free if you have your own characters you like you might want me to play to pitch them as well.

In Closing

1AnnaBreakin.gif
Feel free to send me a message to just talk or ask questions or make suggestions of things to add into this thread. I know there are some things that could be added though I'm sure there is plenty of simple things I missed as well. I know this thread is a bit barebones in many ways but I figured its best to start small and work my way up... otherwise I'll never have a thread up to begin with. I'm eager to hear what ideas you might have to pitch I'll be waiting at the door for you to let me in and talk with you!

Last edited:
I'm around and about... though a bit tired so I might just vanish randomly off the face of the earth though I'm trying to be good and actually sleep at a good time instead of napping in the middle of the day. That said, nothing new, still got the two new ideas from Sunday but its otherwise all the same. Just catching up on responses and the like!

So I got a bit bored in my lack of being able to fall asleep and had tinkered more with my layout. See, slow RT rework! I added more seperate section further dividing the RP Plots into Fantasy, Modern, Modern-Fantasy (Felt fitting to have a catagory for that), and then Sci-fi. Granted Sci-fi is probably going to be a very bare minimum section... I figured I'd add it since I did have effectively 1 RP that could fit there.

Speaking of... I also in my boredom added 2 more. A Maid RP (It seemed like a freebie I didn't have and it seemed kind of fun the idea in my head to make it have interesting possibility with it), and then to make Sci-fi less bare a Sci-fi plot very loosely gundam based. Far from the most fleshed out or well written plot I'll admit and I MIGHT fix it up later... but I felt better having more then just 1 RP in that portion of my RP Plot list.

So... funny story.. I decided to put up my ideas I had wanted to do... and turns out... I actually hit the character limit! Well this makes things awkward! XD Well I did delete two Plots for now (weren't clicking or I wanted to rework it). So... I'll probably be working on reworking my RT I just reworked. Here I thought my tabs were a great idea. I don't even know how I'm going to do the new layout. Likely I'll be putting my 2nd post to work as well. VERY open to ideas on fixing up my layout to compliment my darn long list of plot ideas!

That said I added two RP ideas I had a Foreign Student and a Night Time Job idea. I had a 3rd idea... but for now I'll have that tabled until I get the RT layout figured out.

Via the magic of figuring out anchors, I have reworked my RT and now have separate posts for each portion of plots so I can actually add more! Also ended up due to my darn need for gifs making up a quick gif for the sci-fi section since I didn't find one fitting enough to use... since I'm silly and do pointless things that don't matter while still having my actual RP plot prompts looking lack luster. Hopefully it's not terrible to navigate and I even added links to go back up top to make browsing a bit easier hopefully.

That said, I did add the sci-fi plot I did have in mind granted it could probably use touching up but I felt better having more then just one thing listed there.

Sorry in advance, got a little busy this weekend despite being for the most part looking to be mostly available. None the less I'll be around a bit on and off tonight though should have more time available later on to catch up. Otherwise going to see how far I can get responding to posts now and finish it all up tonight! ^^

Added another RP in Modern-Fantasy (granted it's fantasy light) for a Love Potion themed RP. Effectively focused upon the repercussions of a guy using a love potion on an unexpected girl. Not super fantasy but given the potion does kind of lead to that fitting there the best.

I realized anchors were... silly of me to use. Still keeping them for returning up to return back up top quickly but instead used direct links to posts to ensure you can click on the links on any page and go to the relevant plot thread.

Also, I got creative and felt the need to fill in more RPs for the Sci-fi and Modern-Fantasy sections (I hate seeing sections that look too empty for me!) so I threw in two. A Magic Academy setting for the Modern-Fantasy (nothing too fancy to be honest just an upper class magic school somewhat similar to my fantasy plot idea granted with a less militaristic take on it).

Also, for a Sci-fi plot I was a bit more into with a Esper themed RP "After the End: The Era of the Esper" being a Sci-fi post "Lovecraftian horrors visit the world, mess it up" take though after things are built some part up after many of them left and people are born now with Psionic power due to their influence and having to deal with tentacled horrors still lurking keeping mankind penned up in large cities.

The weekend time! Wooh! Slightly busy this weekend though hopefully I get some extra spare time for RPs.

So... added a few characters to my album... but also added a Friend's Sister scenario in modern. I know it's a more common trope scenario that oddly I never had so I figured 'why not toss an idea together!'

A little busy tonight but I should get a chance later to look at messages and catch up. For now just a little bump. Added a few characters to my album but otherwise nothing too new or fancy.

Added Curse of the Wilds (totally not Fruit's Basket inspired... okay maybe heavily leave me alone I'm addicted finally watching the 2019 version) and A Shrine Maiden's Duty (I had wanted that idea for a while decided to finally add it) both under Modern Fantasy (Granted both are 'lighter' on the fantasy involvement).

Still going to be a bit on the slower side responding, though I'm hoping to by this weekend be back more into the swing of things.

Back from my Hiatus! Still playing a little catch up though I've gotten a lot of that cleaned up. Likewise, nothing new was added or anything. Mostly a "Yes I am still alive" bump, perhaps having a bit more I'll do to touch things up this weekend.

A nice weekend bump! Added a few more characters though no new plots.

Added a new plot "Miss Goody Two Shoes"... was going to name it "The Teacher's Pet" but... well... I was a little worried people would take it one way with it being only a Teacher/Student pairing rather then getting the idea of it being the typical 'overly Good girl' shtick.

Slight touch ups but over-all nothing new. Just relaxing a bit again tonight pending I don't get dragged away by friends.

Chillen on a tuesday bump! Nothing new or fancy, granted who knows my darn random plot ideas do come out of the blue. Just playing a little catch up that I do got to do today and I'll be set. ^^

I am back! Don't get too too excited though as I am still trying to get back into the swing of things RP wise... which isn't helped since I'm not quite feeling up to 100% health wise either and I do have some RL things to deal with (Although fortunately FAR less then I had over the last month). Expect me to be on the slow side and likely in a perpetual game of catch up for a little bit.

Just a little bump up. I'm currently a bit in perpetual catch up so sorry in advance for making anyone wait. I'm trying to keep some order so I might not respond right away but I will get to it! Feel free though to give me a poke or check in, I can keep up a bit more OOC chat at the very least even if my RP responses are a little slower. ^^;;

Around though sick. Can't ensure my responses will be the best quality though I'm trying my best!

Finally feeling better and back in the act! I have a bit of a flow once more going. Still a bit busy on the weekends and summer being as wild as it is things might change, but I'm around more! Maybe I'll actually expand on my RP list more add a few. Heck maybe actually get a nonsexual RP thread started for the heck of it... granted how I work I'm a bit doubtful I'll get unlazy enough to format a thread. That and all my ideas here are designed to be non-NSFW viable anyways with none designed purely with NSFW in mind... maybe i should slack off doing a thread for just pure smut too that I can put off doing for a long time as well.

I had some inspiration so thus I added a Fantasy story A Child of Divinity Lost, and then a Modern RP Love is... Complicated.

Nothing too special one inspired by the image of the character I had and the other just a goofy craving that hopefully makes some sense in my pitch. at the idea.

Added "The World Between Ours" as a little Modern-Fantasy RP. A little urge I had and yes... perhaps a little 'stranger things' feel to it all.

Well I did finally slip up a NSFW thread... that said this will likely be focused more on this thread. Perhaps a SFW thread once I get free time and motivation and a few ideas that would fit in a more solely SFW theme RP. :p

Alright, link to my 'other' thread up just so its there... won't be bumping it too much so figured putting it on here would be best while keeping it seperated due to the subject matter being a bit 'more'. That said, slightly more busy again though not too too much so I'm around.

Alright... had another RP that entered my mind. "Want to Be My Fake Boyfriend" added... figured a fun little RP that could go many different ways. Classic 'date someone else to get the attention of someone you are interested in' angle. Hopefully my creative wave will settle down a little bit soon and I can relax on giving bumps.

My typical little bump since I have nothing better to do with my time, well besides catching up on RPs. ^^;;

Back
Top Bottom