Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Saiya's Strange and Possibly Dark NSFW Thread.

Saiya

Deceptively Cute

59635f2754641c8dbe354e9c5d1d22bf08312217_hq.gif

Introduction
Alright... Saiya here... and welcome to my NSFW thread for all ideas that just have no justifiable place as being anything more then smut. That said if you want a nicer thread that contains more stories where smut isn't likely the main component (granted it can still very much be involved to a greater or lesser extent) check out my Fantastical RT Thread. There are tons of ideas there that should hopefully tickle your fancy with lots of actual plots.

That said, expect some Dark or possibly heavy concepts here. I'll try and sort things to keep the darker plots lower on the list (maybe organized better once I have more actual plots listed). Plots will be also listed with Con/Dub-con/Non-con just to show where the general leanings of the RP is at, though I don't mind adjusting it or leaning more in one direction if it is preferred. Also, much like my other RPs I am always up for a pitch of an idea whether loosely based off a plot idea here or something different.

Things to Consider
  1. I prefer posts with decent grammar (I'm not perfect either) ideally leaning 2-5 Paragraphs (200+ words) in length (though more is nice too!). 3rd person only. I prefer to RP through PMs (you aren't getting me into a thread with smut I'm far to shy for that, its a miracle this thread exists as is). I only will RP on site.
  2. I will only do MxF. I am fully submissive so don't expect me to be a Dom in an NSFW focused RP anytime soon.
  3. Using a FC (Picture) I will only use drawn/anime art. I feel really awkward using someone's real appearance no matter the type of RP. I just ask for your character you describe them.
  4. Images referenced assume to be NSFW. To be fair some will not be or might just be 'sketchy'. As thematic as it would be to put smut, I actually don't have THAT much lying around.
  5. Don't expect me to be consistent particular with more NSFW RPs. I can be a bit inconsistent and my responses for RPs with more 'sketchy' content I tend to prefer when things are quieter around me and I'm in a more compliable mood for it.
  6. NSFW RPs are likely to be more short term. It's possible some might be longer term though it will likely be more case by case and how we both feel about it.

Preferences

List of my Kinks Here (FList)
Just note that just because a kink is listed, DOESN'T mean it needs to be included.

Don't take the list as a 'only these' as much as things I would generally lean most towards.

Settings
Fantasy
Modern

Genre
Action
Adventure
DM - Player (DnD, Pathfinder, Ect. Myself as Player)
Psychological
Supernatural
Romance
Comedy
Slice of Life (Usually Paired with something else)
School

Characters
My albums with characters both SFW and NSFW. Again, it's going to be mostly drawn/anime styled.

-->> Character Album <<--

-->> NSFW Album <<--

d949568fe2e610b0b3bad7ab25fad5b62dbf07aa_hq.gif

Plots

Plots are just very basic run downs of ideas I have. There is plenty of room for changes or adjustments! If you got any good ideas you think I might like to add feel free to suggest them! If you like an idea and have your own idea with it, feel free to suggest away!

FCs or Characters listed are more just suggested characters I like for the pairings. Don't feel as if you are limited to just the character(s) listed as potential FC I might use. Using Con / dub-con / non-con to highlight where it leans at the 'worst'. If multiple are listed, either one likely could work.

The Innocent Little 'Pet'
Setting: Modern, Fantasy Possible
Con / Dub-con

Possible Kinks: M&S, Roughness, Namecalling, Virgin, Collar, Corruption?, Risk of Being Caught?,
Lila Hart (NSFW) | Kaitlyn Roade (NSFW) | Elise Farwether

She was always known to be a rather sweet girl. Blessed with a sweet smile and an incredible body. For you she might of been untouchable. Too pure for this world as some might consider her as she seemed almost impervious to corruption. The type who even if she found a boyfriend she wasn't likely to go beyond perhaps holding ands or maybe a gentle peck to the lips, and only after dating for several months. Perhaps in some part that image had been built up in YC's head over time. So idolizing her so much. Seeing her as beyond his reach. Unobtainable. All YC's mind wanting is to take her as your pet. No love is felt only pure lust, to use her in such filthy ways and make her into your own personal toy.

How one night can change so much...

She became yours. Perhaps sly words, trickery, manipulation, whatever devious tactic that might of been used it worked. YC not only got her alone but also managing to defile her taking her virginity. You used her roughly with little care. Tarnished her leaving red marks and a few bruises. Verbally demeaned her as you used her like some cheap whore. Used her body in ever which way you saw fit. Then once you finished living out your selfish fantasies, left her there quivering on the bed covered and leaking your seed with a sense of pride from ruining such an innocent thing. Your twisted fantasy forfilled you could move on having conquered what you must lusted for and moved on...

What if though rather then leaving in shame she stayed... and suddenly you find such a fantasy wasn't one lucky one night stand?

Alright... a little dark and twisted though hopefully not too much. I just love the idea of an innocent girl being taken advantage of. Perhaps her not even having a good reason why. It could be a fun scene to play out either as a One shot, or perhaps continued out from there to see where it goes. I see it very much in the Master/slave direction with it being a very much lustful situation. I very much see a strong sexual component to the idea over-all with it being a more unusual relationship. Not impossible for it to spin into a romance but it's going to be a very 'kinky' relationship if so.

Very much do want the contrast of her being very much innocent with her being submissive. As it goes on she very much submits to him maybe being a bit hesitant with some things but overall listening. It can go into more dark subject matter (somewhat being that though in a more kinky way). I'd lean away from say outright violence though in general.

"Alright... let's try sex..."
Setting: Modern
Con
Possible Kinks: Virgin, Condoms, Risk of Being Caught?, Ageplay?

Mia | Laila | Riza

For her it was the first boy she was with seriously that last more then a few weeks. She wasn't a particularly 'outgoing' girl being more reserved with what she would do. Perhaps to some extent a certain 'idealized' view of how relationships work with it involving, to getting married, and then having sex for the first time on her honeymoon. An almost idealistic and old fashion view on how things might work. As such she was hesitant even kissing at first and being close. It was after all a new experience for her and she wasn't certain how to react. As the weeks turned into months it all seemed good. The two getting closer and perhaps her being nudged lightly. That was until one day perhaps after a bit of pushing and pulling...

"Alright... we can have sex..." and with that, the nervious girl was willing to try the next step.

A perhaps more 'cutsy' sort of setup, granted very much I can see it being filthy as well. The general idea being she was reserved probably not even the type who even though about having sex slowly over time being convinced and coaxed until she ultimately gives in and willingly. There can be some romantic elements to it though I do enjoy an element of just straight perversion about it. YC very much if you prefer was more so seeking her for sex if you wanted to go more that route.

A more short term idea though I am up for continueing it on longer carrying out with how things proceed after. Perhaps playing up more sexual encounters as things shift as the two fuck more and more as she drifts more into embracing having a sex life. Age wise I do see her likely being a high school girl (16+) granted I can see her as well being in early college or just straight out from high school if you prefer. Still very much young an inexperienced finding her footing in the world very much stuff.

What Do You Mean 'Using Rope'?
Con / Dub-con
Possible Kinks: Light bondage, Roughness, Naemcalling?, BDSM?, Risk of Being Caught?, Gag?, Heavy Bondage?

Sarah | Meilyn | Anna

She is known to be a rather cute girl. A more soft spoken and shy girl that doesn't tend to stand out too much, or perhaps is just the type that radiates such a upbeat and warm presence around everyone. She comes off as the type who likely would blush at the sheer sight of anything remotely lewd or suggestive and in fact you have likely seen her do just that at the off hand mentioning of the idea of sex before talked around her. It is quite easy to think of her as being puritanical or at least the type who was likely waiting till marriage before she had sex with someone.

It was likely a surprise then whether it was you, or perhaps even her that had pitched the idea of having sex, and then involving rope into it. The most surprising thing is not only if it had been pitched to her, but she would shyly agree to it!

A nice little rope bunny situation! Left open if its something she would of pitched or YC would do so. Likely involving a couple that is together, but I'm open to the idea of it being a spontaneous hookup as well. Very much with her being shy and very much willing to engage in such activities using a little rope, or even more if you prefer something like that. Effectively my nice little bondage RP pitch for those who like ropes mixed in instead of typical more vanilla sex that is more on the consensual side. That and involving a very much 'Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets' scenario.

A Perverse Happenings at the Tavern
Setting: Fantasy
Con / Dub-con
Possible Kinks: Roughness, One Night Stand, Risk of Being Caught, Drunk Sex?, Aphrodisiac?

Roseline Evirfont | Aeris Pendrake | Marin Swifborrow | Talie Harmend

A fantasy tavern, the place where all sorts of things happen. It might be the start of a DnD adventure. Perhaps a little pitstop on the way. A location where information is gathered. Maybe just a nice break after a long day traveling! Whatever the occasion the tavern is always a place where a lot of liquor can be found and plenty of people to talk with. Strangers who come from all different places meet up. It might be a meeting that only last one night, but sometimes those memories might end up lasting long after you part ways.

So perhaps you meet a rather sweet girl. A young adventurer? A local girl? A merchant's daughter? Whoever she might be it mattered not. She was rather sweet and a real beauty to behold. It can be truly incredible how warm she is to your approach, and when you started to pay for some drinks maybe hesitant at first she was sweet enough to accept it and be friendly with you. Maybe it was just for some companionship, or perhaps for perverted reason. Whatever the reason though, most certainly when she willingly agreed to go up to you room it seemed as if things were going smoothly. Maybe even giving a cocky grin to the jealous men who watched you.

Surely enough when the sound of the creaking bed upstairs and the loud clapping of skin making contact echoed out, that sweet innocent thing wasn't very innocent anymore... and everyone knew you were the one to do it.

Very simply... a nice little one night stand at a classic fantasy tavern! I know... not very original but I figured it's a fun scenario. A little mixture of alcohol with a sweet girl who can be a light weight leading to a nice steamy one night stand. Granted the context of the prompt is a bit suggestive, it's very much open how you like it to be, though I won't lie a bit of a sleazeball getting with a cute innocent girl to me is fun, with it being nice and loud to expose it to the patrons downstairs. That said it doesn't have to be like that either.

I'm open to the idea of her being drugged as well. A little special something to make her more sexually stimulated to coax into things. Drinking is clearly implied though it can be toned back or amped up as much as you want from tipsy sex to her just being straight up drunk.

I am open to going down a bit of a filthier rabbit hole as well such as having two guys or maybe even a whole group if you want. Not the main pitch and idea but it is a possible option if you want to take it up the next notch.

A Vacation Gone Wild
Setting: Modern, Island Getaway
Con / Dub-con
Possible Kinks: Roughness, Risk of Being Caught, Strangers?, Ageplay? Aphrodisiacs?, Cuckolding?

Mari Florins (NSFW) | Tiffany Wellings (NSFW)

It's once again Summer break and students whether in high school or college with a bit of money to spend are out to have a little summertime fun! What better place to go then a tropical island nicknamed the "Lover's Heart" to spend the time? Consisting of several beach side houses to sport those who arrive, the island is a tropical paradise where you can swim or engage in recreational activities or whatever else you might seek to fit in your time there! A simple vacation that is unforgettable and that is all... or perhaps there might be more?

It's nickname isn't just do to the heart like shape the island has when looked upon from above. It's said many who visit the island tend to feel the 'pull of romance'. A rather fancy was of talking about lust as it's quite well known as a place in which many have been known to fornicate. Whether you know it (perhaps hoping to get with a girl you like) or not, you are very likely to find out just what goes on there.

A very simple setup. Very simply a nice little summer vacation with a very spicy outcome. I see a mild bit of influence on the island perhaps like an aphrodisiac acting upon those who visit leading to much promiscuity, even from some who might not be expected (aka me likely playing a probably shy or reserved character). It can be focused around a couple if you want it a little more 'vanilla' (granted likely with a bit of spice. I can also see the possibility it might involve with the effect a bit of sleeping around. If you want a bit of cucking the sweet girl you bring on the island hoping to get with being taken by someone else.

Likewise, it can just be a bunch of people getting to it, or maybe even having some older guy get with a younger woman there. It's pretty open as far as possibilities and discussion of what you might want to involve with this. ^^

From Online Meeting To Pound Town
Con / Dub-con
Possible Kinks: One Night Stand, Roughness, Strangers?, Namecalling?

Cynthia | Rebecca | Kasey

The internet is a wonderful place having so many opportunities to meet people you never would of met in IRL. It can bring complete strangers together finding some sort of mutual ground. All this while in many cases perhaps only interacting a few times never having that more in person meeting or interaction before hand. It's a rather convenient way to bring people together even if... questionable at times.

In this case, maybe you met her on a game, or perhaps some forum? Perhaps it was some rather sketchy APP linking 'singles together' with a strong insinuation it was for the sake of having sex with one another. Either way, she had agreed to the meeting and the two of you are set to meet up at some
Thank you, I know, such a clever title. Mostly me failing to find a catching way of putting the idea of two people meeting online through some resource or through a dating app to meet up in person which leads them to sex. A pretty simple idea I know though I feel it can be fun. MC perhaps not seeing it going that way but very much it does get nudged there rather quickly.

That said, it can be meant as a more innocent 'finally meeting up in person' angle or just blatently through a sex app, one that MC may or may not quite fully be aware of the intentions of. Open for discussing the idea. Very much see it being a rather filthy scenario in the end.

The World's Ending? Fuck it!
Setting: Modern, End-times?
Con / Dub-con
Possible Kinks: Roughness, Name Calling, Virgin, Risk of Being Caught?, Public Sex?, Strangers? Ageplay?, Impregnation?, Gangbang?

Lindsey Turner | Ashley Baslile | Lisa Contein | Mei Hisake

The end of the world is approaching. Perhaps a meteor, a deadly virus, a pending zombie outbreak, nuclear war, or maybe aliens. The chance for humanity to survival is abysmally low. Chances are most people will be gone in the next few weeks. Those left aren't likely to last much longer then that. There is little left to experience anything you might have left on your bucket list. Really, since the end is near... why not fuck it? Quite literally for some.

I know.. the most simplistic setup ever... and I won't lie and admit the idea came from the title as my childish sense of humor found it funny. Nothing like a world ending event to take away inhibition and get people to do things they would not normally do. What act of sheer pleasure is there that one might want to experience, perhaps even for the first time... but the act of sex? That said given the break down of order I can see a lot of things working here. Plenty of room for public sex and degeneracy can be abound. Naturally, who cares if you knock her up if you both aren't likely to make it anyways? Effectively a nice playground of various potential wacky scenarios. A rather 'dark' ending perhaps entailed though I'd say this scenario is likely very much a shorter term RP.

Sometimes It Takes Desperate Measures For an Adventurer...
Setting: Fantasy, Modern?
Con / Dub-con
Possible Kinks: Prostitution, Humiliation, Risk of Being Caught, Strangers, Bribery, Naemcalling?, Light Bondage?

Laura Wellington | Kali Amerest | Kaela Rowes

A life of adventuring or simply making it by in a rough world can lead a person to do things they never expected. There is a constant need for information, or perhaps situations that might call upon you to act as a decoy. Maybe it is a situation where you found yourself captured and in need of an escape? Whatever it might be diplomacy can often help with it. However, what if diplomacy fails... or what if perhaps the person she needs to make a deal with or distract is only interested in one thing for her? What is a poor hero to do at that point in order to get their job done?

Yep, a nice situation where maybe some seduction or some other attempt ends up 'failing' and the adventurer has to resort to more drastic measures. Maybe in order to distract the gate guard for her party to get through she has to suck the guard's dick? Perhaps a rather crude man refuses to give any information unles she offers her body and sells it to him for that information? Perhaps her crew got themselves captured and a guard would be 'more then happy' to free her if he gets to fuck her first for her to earn her freedom?

Whatever the situation there are plenty of ways it can unfold. Very much do see MC being perhaps a bit reluctant though over-all more 'consensual', granted I do like the idea of it also rolling out of control where it might evolve past maybe a blow job and into some surprise shameful sex. Pretty open to discussing where it goes just in the end she is going to get far more then she expected or ever planned for.

Your Sweetheart, Taken and Discarded
Setting: Modern, Fantasy?
Dub-con / Non-con
Possible Kinks: Roughness, Virgin, Cuckold, Creampie, Namecalling, Light Bondage?,

Syla Road (alt) | Mei Stafor | Leona Wells | Meri Talyor | Shay Valner
She was always such a sweet girl. Always nice to you. The type of girl you couldn't help but smile and admire. Likely even before she even started to develop you had always a thing for her, and as such got older she also gained looks to make her that much more appealing. A girl with a real heart of gold that you always wished to be with. Maybe in some part you even tried though it perhaps ended awkwardly with her being a bit shy herself and your attempt failing. Either way, you felt it was destiny the two of you would be together you just needed to find the courage to do it. To make sure such a kind hearted girl would only have the happiest life.

The shock you must of experienced hearing someone talking in one of the rooms at a party. The guy being particularly demeaning telling her to relax and calling her perhaps harsh things. Perhaps the girls sounds vaguely audible. Something about it bothered you. You aren't one to pry on a couple who seemed to be about to have sex. Wandering closer to the cracked open door you could hear the mentioning about her being a virgin and she is being prude for not putting out. It was enough to make you peek in, to see it as you had some bad feeling of what it might be.

Looking inside your worst dreams only came true. It was the girl of your dreams, such a sweet girl who you only saw deserving the best on a bed with a guy lining his cock up with her. She seems quite uneasy, maybe even afraid. Perhaps even her arms are bound behind her and she is gagged to keep her quiet. The shock itself had paralized you, and it was that very pause that perhaps sealed her fate. A sharp selfish thrust and a loud clap echoing out to your ears as you watched the love of your life get deflowered... something you could of possibly stopped. Now all you can do watch as the sound of sex echoes out from the room and watch as your crush is taken right before you in possibly a one night stand both of you will never forget.

Yes... a bad boy gets the girl scenario. I don't know why, but this scenario was always one I found hot. In many ways perhaps similar to the idea of being 'to late to be saved' though in this case being a more 'cuckold' situation with a love interest witnessing it all. I would say I do lean more to it being dub-con granted I do also enjoy the idea of some bondage/gag possibly being used as such I can see it being a bit non-con as well if you like it. Otherwise, I do see her being resistant though I can see her submitting once the act is going on being reluctant to it but pushed into it. Very much it can devolve into a few orgasms where she obedient does as she is told despite being demeaned and used roughly just to add to it if you do like it... or just simply if tied up kept that way and given a nice thorough fucking for her crush to watch.

It is more of a 'one shot' sort of scenario though I am open to continuing it out if you want to play up more drama for it which can lead to effectively a more developed out story. I relaly do like the idea the guy is very selfish in how he uses her and uses her roughly. She will probably feel pleasure despite hurting but very much I like her being very harshly savaged both physically and verbally (not violent to be clear, maybe some hair pulling or spanking, nothing much further beyond it).

A Bunny Who Doesn't Know Love
Setting: Modern, Dark, School?
Con / Dub-con

Possible Kinks: Roughness, Name calling, Ageplay, Bunny Outfit, Prostitution
Vivian Brooks (NSFW)

She was always the girl in class that had an alluring beauty to her yet had always been so quiet. Seemingly a loner keeping isolated by herself. She would often be seen staring out in the distance, a rather plane expression on her face. When asked she would often put on sweet smile to brush it aside to say she is okay. Many would approach her asking to date and she would refuse them all simply saying she isn't ready to date. It left her somewhat of a loner that few might understand.

In her personal life it was all darkness. Disowned by her family, forced to live in a small apartment tucked to her work place. A shady establishment known as "The Lucky Bunny". It was there she would dress up as a Bunny girl and serve customers who requested them. A rather simple task... but the menu didn't just include their attention... it included their bodies. Just a sixteen year old the memory was burned into her very soul when someone purchases her, the tears she shed as he deflowered her and took claim to her body as others just would look on. It was perhaps that day that she came to accept that she wouldn't find love. For her, this was her life... sleeping with random men who paid money to do so, getting little money as the owner did as he so desired profiting off her. She simply came to accept it and become emotionally cut off. Who could love a whore like her after all?

A horrible fate for one cursed with such bad luck in their life. Is she really destined to live such a lowly life... or perhaps there might be someone who can open her heart once more and she can find love in the end?

Alright, clearly a NSFW story though very much with the idea being more on the 'happy end' side where things are meant to turn around. To be fair, it doesn't NEED to be, though I do very much like the idea of playing up the idea of someone perhaps stumbling onto her secret life and rather then shaming her for it, trying to get closer. A nice little blooming romance with a closed off girl with plenty of smut between so don't worry! It can involve a school setting as well with her being a student (perhaps where she meets the boy who falls for her) though it's certainly not necessary.

I am open as well to playing out things more fully if you did want to play more the dark 'origin' element of it, or hell if you really want to go through the entire thing he lows and venturing into her eventual end finding someone, I'm very open to doing something long term like that as well.

The Unknowing Shameful Porn Star
Con / Dub-con
Possible Kinks: Roughness, Name calling, Video/Live Streamed Sex, One Night Stand?, Drugged?, Drunk?

Sheri Winters | Alison Rudferd | Lara Summers | Abrigale Kelson

She was known as a good girl. The type of person who came off sweet and unassuming, or perhaps being somewhat popular. She had a reputation behind her where she was known decently well locally. Very much the type of girl she assumed to be very much focused on her school or work and keeping on a straight track. Even her possible love life seemed very tame and innocent perhaps not being known to be with many guys or in relationships that seemed more so wholesome then anything else.

That was until that night....

The shock certain for those on the outside who would end up seeing that cute innocent seeming girl being on a video or being live streamed. A stranger pounding hard into her treating her like some slut roughly slamming into her as she simply moaned out. She perhaps seemed a little out of it or disoriented perhaps but she very much was moaning and didn't seem to be at all protesting or if she seemed to be subdued she didn't even remotely put on any sign of a fight against it. The girl being fucked hard on camera for all to see. Any sort of reputation likely lost as she went from an innocent girl to a slutty little porn star in a night... How will she deal with it?

A nice scenario where a girl ends up with a guy at a motel or other shady place perhaps drugged or a bit intoxicated and ends up having sex while being unknowingly being recorded or streamed! For the scenario it can be fun playing out the actual incident and then perhaps the backlash after when it's talked about or even exposed. I can see it evolving in many different ways whether it's her having to deal with her reputation being ruined, or maybe even puhed into being a cam whore despite being uneasy at the idea.

Given a slightly less sex focused element, I can also see it being a case with her dealing with the backlash maybe with someone who sees her and feels bad for her or maybe betrayed and dealing with that backlash. Perhaps a love interest who is angry with her that she had done such a thing with her having no good excuse for it. I'm very open to discussing elements to add or change with this idea as it can be on the shorter term side though I can see it also being made a mid/long term scenario with things developing over time of how things are treated after.

The Bad Boys Always Gets The Good Girl
Dub-con / Non-con

Possible Kinks: Roughness, Name calling, Corruption, Ageplay? Bondage (Light)? Cuckold? Impregnation? Blackmail? S&M?
Elise Dayton (NSFW 1 + 2 ) | Kali Greye (NSFW) | Kim Rosewill (NSFW 1 + 2 )

She was always a girl everyone admired. Blessed with such great beauty and a kind heart. It didn't matter who you are, she would always show anyone kindness when she could. Always being that cheerful beacon of brightness that you couldn't help but love. The type that deserve only the best, someone to ideally be there to treat her as good as others treat her. Perhaps even for you someone you always had a crush on but couldn't build the courage to ask out? The seemingly perfect girl with the seemingly perfect life...

Until he came into it...

It only took one night to change everything for her. Perhaps a simple coaxing under questionable circumstances, or perhaps even completely against her will. Perhaps it even was something you might of watched in some way as she was tarnished so he could make a point to you? Either way she lost her first to him. Ever since then she has been a bit more distant. The devious guy seeming to have his hold on her only using her for his selfish desires for pleasure. All the things she use to do being put on hold, classes being missed, her life is spirally out of control. It seems he plans on dragging her down with him, the question is... will she be saved?

I am leaving it rather open ended though I do see it very much being open to a bit of Cuckolding, granted it is an element I can honestly skip out if it isn't much to your tastes. I like the idea of a nice girl just being dragged down by a guy who only sees her as a temporary thrill he is willing to exploit and use for the most part (it can evolve though very much see it being very much a purely sexual relationship). I'm leaning on her being in the 16-19 year range. The guy taking her leaning older then her though it doesn't have to be a big age gap (I don't mind if you do like that idea though). I very heavily like playing up the corruption, not so much that she becomes some sex addicted slut, but rather the idea she submits to him and becomes an obedient toy, learning to enjoy the act.

I am open to the idea of someone trying to also steer her back if you want to add a little drama. Perhaps trying to be pulled away from such a relationship. That said I also am open to the idea she just slips down that rabbit hole perhaps even getting pregnant in the end.

A Lesson Never Meant to Be Taught
Setting: Modern - School
Dub-con / Non-con

Possible Kinks: Roughness, Name calling, Corruption, Ageplay, Bondage?, Teacher/Student
Mary Young | Amanda Miller | Laura Staw | Elise Fairfield

A teacher is someone meant to help guide their student, to teach them about things in the world and prepare them for it. It's a role that is meant to be built upon the idea of respect and trust. A notion that most at least have some intentions of preparing their students for the world, however there are others who abuse that trust for personal gain. An outlet to exploit their students and to gain something from them undeserved.

One such student is about to have just that happen. Perhaps she is just far too trusting or oblivious, but when she was asked to take a special lesson she accepted it. Everything involving it seemed rather shady from the start, but for whatever reason she didn't seem to catch on. It was only a matter of time till she was alone... until she was partially or fully disrobed... possibly tied up and gagged... and then with a firm thrust she was taken.

A teacher taking advantage of a student! A very simple scenario. I do lean more to the dub-con side though I am open to non-con as well given MC being too oblivious might be a bit much. I do see this leaning high school level (16+) though it can work easily in a college setting or perhaps a vocational type school or some sort of other lesson. I generally see MC being talked into the situation maybe lacking the full details but being fed reasons for it that she simply buys into. This can work in a short term scenario or perhaps prolonged 'lessons' that involve her being corrupted.

Scenario wise if you want a slight 'supernatural' element I'm open to it being say superheroes scenario (part of where the scenario was adopted from) with the excuse being 'training for if I villain captures you' scenario. Otherwise it's very open to suggestions or ideas for how it might play.

"I Paid for More then Just a Date" (Rent a Date)
Dub-con / Non-con
Possible Kinks: Roughness, Strangers, Namecalling?, Light Bondage, Ageplay?, Corruption?, Ugly Bastard?, Impregnation?

Mandy Roade | Rin Asato | Mina Hartfil | Lauren Wells

A new service has popped up (or perhaps simply a deal was made) in order for YC to take a lovely young lady out on a date! A simple little service for those willing to pay a little money (whether for just the meal, or perhaps even to have them show up) to have a woman accompany you out for a night. Mostly a service taken to not be left without a '+1' for perhaps a company outing or perhaps to simply use to brag about finding a 'cutie' that might be out of your league. Whatever it might be it was very much meant most certainly for many as an ego booster.

However, perhaps YC had other ideas... or maybe seeing such a pretty thing and given what you paid for you want more then to just 'show her off' and get some false clout for being with such a beauty. A desire that she wasn't likely at all prepared for when she was brought back to his place and was quickly pressured to do more. She wasn't a prostitute after all, though with some rope she won't have much say in the matter will she? Or perhaps you enjoyed your time with her you decided you perhaps wanted to keep such a beauty for your own for good?

Clearly a bit more of a dark setup. Effectively some sort of deal is made where MC is paid to go on a date with YC that is meant to be very much a vanilla engagement maybe with a little kiss on the lips for public show at most. Having sex is not at all part of the agreement but YC decides otherwise. That's where a little bit of rope can be taken out and things escalate quickly. It does tend to lead more non-con though it can be shifted to start more dub-con possibly as well, with it if lasting longer term becoming much more that angle turning more con as it goes.

To clarify, I did mark Ugly Bastard as a maybe, though it isn't needed, YC can very much just be a decent looking man just bellow what others might consider 'his league' or perhaps a deal with him being much older making it a bit taboo that way. I can see it going to the point he gets her to 'marry' him in a long term prospect and naturally she can get pregnant from it only ensnaring her more.

Too Late To Be Saved
Setting: Fantasy / Modern - Kidnapping
Non-con

Possible Kinks: Roughness, Bondage, Gagged, Name calling, Dark, Impregnation?, Gangbang?
Rosa Gaites | Natalie Sitar | Shay Warren | Lena Calfern

Everyone knows the classic story of the damsel in distress. A sweet girl being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Perhaps a woman who puts herself in harms way getting herself in a situation above her head. Either way, they find themselves subdued and tied up and taken as prisoner. Perhaps the villain is seeking to get a ransom for her? Maybe it's just to keep her quiet temporarily being a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong place? Perhaps a hostage? Or maybe its for far more nefarious and perverted reasons? Either way, it's often those situation where the helpless damsel is stuck awaiting rescue, to be saved before something bad happens to her.

What if her rescue didn't come in time? Perhaps even, what if it never shows up in the first place? What sort of horrors await the poor girl?

It's probably rather clear, but this is just a nice simple case were that knight in shining armor comes too late (or possibly never at all). A much more dark outcome where she is going to get taken against her will.. likely tied up. How far it goes is up to you. I can see it being one individual having his fun with MC or if you like multiple that very much is possible too. I very much want to lean on their being at least light bondage involved, ideally with a nice gag for the added kink factor. Very much a non-con situation, granted if it is done more long term I don't mind so much if you want to lead it to dub-con.

I am open as well to the idea of playing out perhaps a case after she is rescued if you want that. It would be a rather dark outcome but if you like exploring that sort of angle I am up for playing that out a bit more or just simply ending things after that point. The angle of her getting knocked up very obviously a possible outcome, granted it's not so likely to be played out though it could be interesting to mention down the line as well. Heck, another possibility given rescue doesn't come what her fate ends up being. Is she sold into sex slavery? Perhaps tossed away somewhere to be hopefully rescued?

Game Over
Setting; Fantasy (Possibly Modern)
Non-con
Possible Kinks: Bondage, Roughness, Gagged, Name Calling, Dark, Breeding?, Gangbang?, Monsters?

Tera | Alison | Zoey | Misa

It has arrived, the challenge the young heroine has to overcome. Maybe a battle or a trial? Perhaps some sort of trap? Whatever it might be it's her time to shine and attempt to overcome it. Whether alone or with her group it's time to stand strong and attempt to fight to win to move on! To pass this hurdle to reach the next goal... except in this case she doesn't. Perhaps the enemy beats her down, or she is forced to surrender. Perhaps just simply imprisoned with no way to fight back? Whatever it is she lost... and little does she know just how bad things will go.

While her allies might be chained up or even executed, she finds herself in a far worst. A pretty thing such as herself after all has other uses... some she might not like to find out as her adventuring is put to an end and a new phase in her life begins... however short or horrible it might be.

The typical "Bad End" Scenario. Really open though it can go from just simply being forcefully tied up and taken by some men or perhaps monsters seeing her and making her into their breeding stock. It can very much have a very dark and twisted tone behind what happens with her ending up a mess by the end. If things go to the extreme (aka something like death) I will likely push for things to fade to black though I'm open to the possibility (granted I'd not say it should be the focus). I am a sucker for rope though it's 'necessary'. While I do see a more non-con focus I am up for some dub-con as well if it fits.

8f606dc76cb58084d02afd16c32cf2f5023b4d67_hq.gif

In Closing
Feel free to send me a message to just talk or ask questions or make suggestions. This is far from the only plots that I am willing to do, just a few I put together whether in my mind... or tossed together on a whim just to have more then just 1 plot here. I'll try to come up with more ideas just to have a little bigger selection ideally at some point soon though feel free to toss idea pitches my way if they might fit in the more 'smut centric' direction.

Last edited:
Alright! a forth RP idea... and it's start on the twisted side but... EH! Listen I'm trying! Little more touch ups, fancy gifs... might try and come up with one more RP... maybe something more vanilla but smutty... if I can think of one that tickles my fancy particularly well. ^^;; The hardest part for me coming up with very much 'smut' focused RPs is I'm a darn sucker for the Dark. That said, likely one more at some point and I think I'll be set maybe if I feel I wanted to add one but I think I got a decent selection. It is after all just the plots that are more 'NSFW focused by default and I got plenty of others for more innocent scenarios anyways.

My late night update (so less people stumble on it).

Added in a non-con plot (To Late To Be Saved)which surprisingly I didn't have one. The typical Dark scenario which my masochistic mind enjoys the twisted nature of on occasion. That said I think I have a decent range of different smut-centric plots. Maybe I'll have an urge and add something different eventually but for now... walla! Most my effort is in my actual RT where my plots can at least vary a bit more where while smut CAN be a focus, it's not the main focus like here.

I need to stop thinking of stuff late at night.

New RP " The World Is Ending. Fuck it!" added. Yes... the idea came from the title itself and my 'pun'ny sense of humor being entertained by it. Perhaps a bit 'dark' in terms of the eventual outcome... though I figured it's in a funny way a more humerous/upbeat scenario with plenty of possible shenanigans. Also a nice chuckle worthy title when I skim through my own list realizing in my sleep depraved mind thought it was funny enough to make a RP revolving around that.

Okay... I swear I'll stop with the late night additions here that spark in my mind.

Added "Your Sweetheart, Taken and Discarded" as a more cuckold scenario. I'm a dumb sucker for the idea of 'true love' being sabotaged... and no way is more 'fun' then her having her first taken by some selfish jerk using her while the boy she should be with ends up peeking in at just the right time to watch her being deflowered. With possible added 'bondage' as an option! Another dark-ish scenario granted how its set up it can very much work out in different ways, from her being reluctant and submitting into it to being more forceful where she can give in and submit. Either way resulting in her being use and discarded with an unknowing audience member watching.

With this NOW I probably won't have much to add... until it comes to my mind... but at least any possible strange scenario I have the occasional strong craving for is here!

I'm terrible... so okay... 1 more! The Perverse Happenings At the Tavern. A nice little fantasy setting story I figured might be fun. It's relatively open as far as setting the idea being a classic fantasy tavern from perhaps a show or even a DnD adventurer with a few people visiting (perhaps even a local) were things get steamy. Particularly the fun of a more innocent girl getting entangled in it with someone who might be a little sleezy, granted it doesn't necessarily have to go that far. I do really enjoy that element of filth with the idea people would 'know' what is goijng to happen and maybe even hearing it from downstairs even if faintly.

Alright, two more scenarios since I felt there was an idea I lacked and a fun scenario that I like.

Added "What do you Mean using Rope" for some rope bunny fun for those who like bondage being a big element light or heavier. Ideally with a more innocent seeming girl who is either dragged into it... or heck maybe that happens to be something she likes and ends up admitting despite not at all seeming the type.

Also added a more DnD styled "Sometimes It Takes Desperate Measures for An Adventurer" for a classic case of "when diplomacy fails or the guy is very dead set on having fun with the target". A nice case of an adventurer whether to distract, get information, or just to get free from a jail cell having to effectively be a bit of a prostitute for a guy to do what she needs to do... possibly with things escalating beyond what she ever expected.

Added "The Unknowing Shameful Porn Star" since I was bored and felt a "Filmed/streamed without her knowledge" scenario is a nice and twisted scenario for a more innocent leaning character to be put into. :p I know, I have issues.

Added "Alright... let's try sex" (a little case of a virgin giving in to an eager boyfriend of the idea of having sex) and then "From Online To Pound Town" (a much less cutesy idea with a less elegant name since I couldn't figure out a more clever name) with the idea of two people meeting having talked online or through an app with the first meeting leading to (expectedly or unexpectedly) to sex. I know, so original my ideas are and clever. Wooh! This is what happens when I'm sleepy and my brain only has perverted based ideas!

Added a more official "Bad End" type RP... given I know how it can be liked (and truthfully I find it fun myself to do at times). On the more 'extreme' side granted I do know people like it and I can enjoy it myself with things like monsters and other stuff. Not always my cup of tea but it's there as an option. ^^

Since I am on.. Merry Christmas! Did say mention it before but felt it didn't hurt to say so again here as well!

Awkward last response... slight update here... might be adding some more scenarios here soon just to get scenarios I did have in my other thread that were removed that were a bit more elaborate then mild story change suggestions for other plots. Possibly trimming some RPs out that are a bit similar here.

Just more an update note for myself before I forget that I added two plots in (Rent a Date/Wrong Lesson) since I add stuff and forget half the time to update it. Mostly just me working to add more plots here that were more NSFW side notes for my main plot thread that I felt deserved their own scenario. A few more I will add but they take more work to flesh out and I'm lacking time to really do so at least right now. >.<

Just a heads up, I am pretty busy this week going into the weekend so don't really expect much out of me. I do know I am technically bumping the thread but I can't be sure I'll get around to an actual RP, maybe some brainstorming but don't expect too much from me. Mostly just me making mention before I forget.

Back
Top Bottom