Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Saiya's Great Fantastical RP Search

Introduction

Saiya

Deceptively Cute

Introduction
1CuteGif.gif
Hello Saiya here! I finally put a small bit of effort to make a RP search thread. I don't tend to be the type who is filled with ideas or wants, but I figured it doesn't hurt to throw up a nice thread for searching and jotting whatever little I can for RP content I might enjoy to those skimming through. Some content here might be a bit rough (a lot meant to be more open ended on for a partner to bounce off from) but hopefully something might tickle your fancy so to speak!

Things to Consider
  1. I prefer posts with decent grammar (I'm not perfect either) ideally leaning 2-5 Paragraphs (200+ words) in length (though more is nice too!). 3rd person only. I prefer to RP through PMs MAYBE threads if coaxed. I only will RP on site.
  2. When it comes to romance I only lean MxF. I am very much submissive so I will tend to lean that way character wise particularly in the romance department.
  3. I can go both PG or into NSFW territory for RP... or a mix of both. I will say NSFW I can be a bit more picky about my characters but otherwise I'm relatively open.
  4. Using a FC (Picture) I will only use drawn/anime art. I feel really awkward using someone's real appearance no matter the type of RP. I just ask for your character you describe them.
  5. Fandoms are more listed as a basis for a world/setting/idea rather then the characters. I lean heavily towards OCs and prefer you to do the same.
  6. Don't expect me to be consistent. Sometimes I can respond multiple times a day, other times it might be long gaps of days or even a week in response. I will try to give a heads up but I might vanish from time to time. Feel free to poke me if its been a while. I'm generally willing to pick up RPs if some time has passed if you show interest, or if it isn't jiving anymore I'd likely be up for starting a new one with you.
  7. My F-List for RPs were it might apply. Keep in mind just because something is listed doesn't mean it needs to happen (and some even contradict each other).
Preferences

Some general preferences I have. I'm rather open on interests though I'll highlight my leanings though don't be afraid to pitch stuff. I'm not usually one for Sci-fi but you throw the right setting it can draw me into it. Genres can always be combined (and likely its best if they are in many cases for a good long term RP). Feel free to use some Fandoms I like for an inspiration of a basis for some RP world as well. I do lean a little more to fantasy settings but I am very much open to modern!

Settings
Fantasy
Modern

Genre
Action
Adventure
DM - Player (DnD, Pathfinder, Ect. Myself as Player)
Psychological
Supernatural
Romance
Comedy
Slice of Life (Usually Paired with something else)
School
NSFW

.Hack
Black Clover
Bleach
Code Geass
Cowboy Beebop
D. Grey man
DnD/Pathfinder
Dragon Ball
Fairy Tail
Fate Series (Zero, UBW, Heaven's Feel, ect.)
Fruit's Basket
Gravity Falls
Tsukihime
Finial Fantasy
Full Metal Alchemist
Inuyasha
Lord of the Rings
Lovecraft (Call of Cthulu)
My Hero Academia
Naruto
One Piece
One Punch Man
Rurouni Kenshin
RWBY
Seven Deadly Sins
Star Wars (Knight of the Old Republic Era)
Soul Eater
Tokyo Ghoul
Trigun
Tales of... (Symphonia, Abyss, Vesperia)
Tawawa on Monday
Warhammer Fantasy (Very Casual)

Plots

Plots are just very basic run downs of ideas that I try and make a little unique. There is plenty of room for changes or adjustments! If you got any good ideas you think I might like to add feel free to suggest them! If you like an idea and have your own idea with it, feel free to suggest away!

FCs or Characters listed are more just suggested characters I like for the pairings. Don't feel as if you are limited to just the character(s) listed as potential FC I might use. Click the Link to be moved to the post with the plots! Back to Top will bring you back here for easier navigating! I... might of needed more space going over the character limit for having all my plots in this single post to make me have to do this. Settings are a general leaning as to what the Plot would involved with a ? being an element that may or may not be involved depending on the direction.

>> Fantasy Plots <<
>> Modern Plots <<
>> Modern-Fantasy Plots <<
>> Sci-Fi Plots <<

For plots that have a bit more NSFW elements actively involved where smut is going to play at least some part in the story..

> > My NSFW RT < <

Characters
My album of SFW characters! Some are clearly duplicates of the same character, but there should be a decent selection of unique ones in there!

-->> Character Album <<--​

Feel free if you have your own characters you like you might want me to play to pitch them as well.

In Closing

1AnnaBreakin.gif
Feel free to send me a message to just talk or ask questions or make suggestions of things to add into this thread. I know there are some things that could be added though I'm sure there is plenty of simple things I missed as well. I know this thread is a bit barebones in many ways but I figured its best to start small and work my way up... otherwise I'll never have a thread up to begin with. I'm eager to hear what ideas you might have to pitch I'll be waiting at the door for you to let me in and talk with you!

Last edited:
Mid week bump! Wooh! That said nothing really new. Same ol same ol! Playing up a little smidge of catch up, still procrastinating on a nonsexual thread that I held off on before the NSFW.

Heads up as always, busy on the weekend. Not as preoccupied as normal but there is a chance something might unexpectedly come on Saturday, and Sunday I'll... probably only peek on earlier and not be on till later at night. Feel free to send a message, just expect any responses to be more sporadic or on the slow side.

Back to being free! Around and about! Doing some catch up (at least working towards doing so, mild procrastination and chores not getting in the way). I was going to make a new plot but the idea I had in bed last night completely slipped out of my mind. Maybe it will come back to me, though it might of been for the best anyways.

Oh look it's me bumping my thread with nothing to add! Mostly just since I didn't have much time. I'll add that plot idea I was working on eventually I swear!

Alright, added "The Curse of Magic" since the idea has been in my head and I just felt like throwing it out there instead of sitting on it and letting it fester and bother me. Sorry in advance if the writing is a bit lackluster or I might of botched up the explanation since I'm a bit sick. Just had that urge for the 'magic is like a disease/curse' angle I wanted to do that just being sick has kind has delayed me throwing it together but it's been stuck in my head.

Still sick, playing a bit of catch up. Hopefully I should get everything all sorted and caught up soon!

Added another RP (aka I figured out the other RP I had wanted 'sickness' related... yes I kinow funny I'm sick and that is on my mind crazy) being a Vampire related one. Tokyo Ghoul inspired mixed in with a little Type-moon inspired Vampire lore. The idea of MC being newly changed after an attack and retaining control despite normally most bitten becoming 'Ghouls' (aka mindless blood sucking vampires) who isn't harmed (though is weakened and lethargic) in sunlight. Left open it being a case where she is hunted by Vampire Hunters and Vampires who would see her and want to experiment on her, or it can be a case where she gets brought in perhaps being spared/given mercy and made to be part of the Vampire Hunting organization. It's somewhat open ended on purpose (as most my RPs I try to be).

Ended up being a bit more free this weekend which was nice, though I'm back working next week so I'll be a bit more busy! That said, I'm going to work to keep up with my RPs though I might be a bit more delayed. It's usually not too bad though incase you wonder why my responses might be slower expect that to be the cause. I just wish I hadn't gotten sick the week before that slowed me down more before my vacation was over.

Well, I got some extra time this weekend. I had a mild urge for a utopian-like RP so...New World: Eden for a new Scifi RP! Figured it didn't hurt to add another RP in that section even though I'd say it's not super sci-fi in it's initial theme.

Well, for the heck of it a nice little bump since I have tomorrow off.

Added the Guild Receptionist after some sudden inspiration while I was sitting around with some free time. Enjoy a spontaneous plot addition to fantasy made on a whim.

Weekend bump since I have a little time... shouldn't be super busy this weekend though, might be a bit more sporadic in my responses. For the most part should be all 100% caught up and running smoothly pending no last minute changes!

Added two scenarios: The Princess's Journey in Fantasy (to be fair a more bare bones open ended approach) and in Modern-Fantasy Re:Live, Loss, Repeat for a bit of a darker toned groundhog's day like scenario. Modern day I have "Complicated Relationships" more the 'Hate you but sneaking around with you' scenario... granted I really need a better title for that to be honest.

The "Im bored even though I should be going to bed I felt like bumping" bump. Granted still have work but seems like I'm more open this week at least for other things so that's good!

Added "The Hook Up App" to modern! It felt too fitting not to have a scenario like that open to much potential for some comedy or really a lot of different outcomes given the somewhat awkward nature I feel of such forms of dating apps.

On the RP search! I have a lot of extra free time this weekend so up for more! Debating adding AU Fandom-based plot section... but I won't lie since I'm a bit hesitant since I feel like that will increase the number of people asking me to play canon characters when I just like to use the base setting and do something original off them.

Working on a bit of catchup! Not super busy this week minus work though I'm being bad with sleep again (shocker I know) should hopefully have everything sorted out making it a goal to get all caught up tonight if I can. ^^

All caught up! It's incredible what being not very sleepy and having spare time can do to get all sorted out with RPs! Now to hope I can continue having spare time through to the weekend.

Alright... playing catch up! I know... I was caught up and then I fell behind again. Should be more free tomorrow fingers crossed, ideally I'll have everything responded to before the end of tonight pending no more interruptions.

Slightly a little more busy this week. Should get in replies but figured a nice heads up just in case I end up falling behind or having a delay responding. Hopefully it shouldn't be too bad, I have a craving to roleplay so it's only natural stuff would come up to keep me busy. XD

Added "Among the Stars" (Sci-fi) for a nice retrotech (think thats the term think aliens) space adventure on a ship. On the modern sided added "Conning Into a Rich Girl's Life" for a nice scenario that can be done a few different directions involving YC finding a way to work directly for a young rich girl perhaps in hopes of getting easy money or at her families wealth, with the possibility things become complicated once he meets her and find himself perhaps enthralled with her (or maybe feeling a little guilty) granted it's also very open ended.

Weekend time wooh! I should be relatively unbusy pending no last minute changes minus my weekly DnD. Though how my life is... that can always change on a whim.

DnD completed! Now to play some catch up and get into the thick of things!

I half forgot the fact I am actually off on Monday. I knew it but the idea I didn't have work so I'd be around just never struck my mind so I'll actually have extra time to work on RP responses and the like. Granted, I don't plan to be too bad with my sleep schedule since I don't want to fully ruin my sleep schedule but still!

Whew... so that maintenance threw me off! Anyways... working to catch up. Should hopefully be all sorted by tomorrow (not to jinx myself) tonight if I'm lucky enough. Made much more progress then I expected given the backlog I had built up due to Sunday and then all the stuff I missed since that and with Monday the site being down.

Back
Top Bottom