Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Saiya's Great Fantastical RP Search

Introduction

Saiya

Deceptively Cute

Introduction
1CuteGif.gif
Hello Saiya here! I finally put a small bit of effort to make a RP search thread. I don't tend to be the type who is filled with ideas or wants, but I figured it doesn't hurt to throw up a nice thread for searching and jotting whatever little I can for RP content I might enjoy to those skimming through. Some content here might be a bit rough (a lot meant to be more open ended on for a partner to bounce off from) but hopefully something might tickle your fancy so to speak!

Things to Consider
  1. I prefer posts with decent grammar (I'm not perfect either) ideally leaning 2-5 Paragraphs (200+ words) in length (though more is nice too!). 3rd person only. I prefer to RP through PMs MAYBE threads if coaxed. I only will RP on site.
  2. When it comes to romance I only lean MxF. I am very much submissive so I will tend to lean that way character wise particularly in the romance department.
  3. I can go both PG or into NSFW territory for RP... or a mix of both. I will say NSFW I can be a bit more picky about my characters but otherwise I'm relatively open.
  4. Using a FC (Picture) I will only use drawn/anime art. I feel really awkward using someone's real appearance no matter the type of RP. I just ask for your character you describe them.
  5. Fandoms are more listed as a basis for a world/setting/idea rather then the characters. I lean heavily towards OCs and prefer you to do the same.
  6. Don't expect me to be consistent. Sometimes I can respond multiple times a day, other times it might be long gaps of days or even a week in response. I will try to give a heads up but I might vanish from time to time. Feel free to poke me if its been a while. I'm generally willing to pick up RPs if some time has passed if you show interest, or if it isn't jiving anymore I'd likely be up for starting a new one with you.
  7. My F-List for RPs were it might apply. Keep in mind just because something is listed doesn't mean it needs to happen (and some even contradict each other).
Preferences

Some general preferences I have. I'm rather open on interests though I'll highlight my leanings though don't be afraid to pitch stuff. I'm not usually one for Sci-fi but you throw the right setting it can draw me into it. Genres can always be combined (and likely its best if they are in many cases for a good long term RP). Feel free to use some Fandoms I like for an inspiration of a basis for some RP world as well. I do lean a little more to fantasy settings but I am very much open to modern!

Settings
Fantasy
Modern

Genre
Action
Adventure
DM - Player (DnD, Pathfinder, Ect. Myself as Player)
Psychological
Supernatural
Romance
Comedy
Slice of Life (Usually Paired with something else)
School
NSFW

.Hack
Black Clover
Bleach
Code Geass
Cowboy Beebop
D. Grey man
DnD/Pathfinder
Dragon Ball
Fairy Tail
Fate Series (Zero, UBW, Heaven's Feel, ect.)
Fruit's Basket
Gravity Falls
Tsukihime
Finial Fantasy
Full Metal Alchemist
Inuyasha
Lord of the Rings
Lovecraft (Call of Cthulu)
My Hero Academia
Naruto
One Piece
One Punch Man
Rurouni Kenshin
RWBY
Seven Deadly Sins
Star Wars (Knight of the Old Republic Era)
Soul Eater
Tokyo Ghoul
Trigun
Tales of... (Symphonia, Abyss, Vesperia)
Tawawa on Monday
Warhammer Fantasy (Very Casual)

Plots

Plots are just very basic run downs of ideas that I try and make a little unique. There is plenty of room for changes or adjustments! If you got any good ideas you think I might like to add feel free to suggest them! If you like an idea and have your own idea with it, feel free to suggest away!

FCs or Characters listed are more just suggested characters I like for the pairings. Don't feel as if you are limited to just the character(s) listed as potential FC I might use. Click the Link to be moved to the post with the plots! Back to Top will bring you back here for easier navigating! I... might of needed more space going over the character limit for having all my plots in this single post to make me have to do this. Settings are a general leaning as to what the Plot would involved with a ? being an element that may or may not be involved depending on the direction.

>> Fantasy Plots <<
>> Modern Plots <<
>> Modern-Fantasy Plots <<
>> Sci-Fi Plots <<

For plots that have a bit more NSFW elements actively involved where smut is going to play at least some part in the story..

> > My NSFW RT < <

Characters
My album of SFW characters! Some are clearly duplicates of the same character, but there should be a decent selection of unique ones in there!

-->> Character Album <<--​

Feel free if you have your own characters you like you might want me to play to pitch them as well.

In Closing

1AnnaBreakin.gif
Feel free to send me a message to just talk or ask questions or make suggestions of things to add into this thread. I know there are some things that could be added though I'm sure there is plenty of simple things I missed as well. I know this thread is a bit barebones in many ways but I figured its best to start small and work my way up... otherwise I'll never have a thread up to begin with. I'm eager to hear what ideas you might have to pitch I'll be waiting at the door for you to let me in and talk with you!

Last edited:
Quite busy today though open for RP... might be lacking to many responses though very open to starting discussions on ideas or world building or what not. ^^

Back-ish from a bit of a hiatus. Might still not be the most active but I figured it was worth wild giving a bump. Just expect the possibility that there might be some delays in my responses.

Still alive, still on the slow side for responses. Still figured a nice little bump would work for discussion purposes and perhaps the miracle of getting into an RP spree once more soon enough.

Still in catch up mode but hey, open to idea pitches so long as your fine with likely slow replies.

A bump to keep the thread from being closed (might be misinterpreting the rules, mostly didn't want the thread closed).

Heads up, I am quite busy so RPs will be slow if not at a standstill. General responses (Chatting) likely will be on the slower side. Not quite certain when/if I'll have time to be more active here.

Still very much on and off on the site so my appearances will be pretty sporadic.

Feel free if you had talked to me to say hi, or heck just do a little conversing if you like. I don't always get the time to RP but a little back and worth I can toss in sometimes at least.

Just a small update, getting a bit more active again though still expect the chances responses might be hit or miss timing wise. Again, feel free to poke me about an RP or for a response if you want to start something back up for me/start anew.

Happy Turkey day to those who celebrate it... or just happy day if not.

Just lurking around so figured why not bump since I got a little more time on my hands for right now. Doing a bit of catch up now though I should be around more for the next few days. ^^

Very very late but a late Happy Holidays. Sorry been quite busy (and recently sick) and I mostly am focusing on prioritizing those I already am communicating with. Hopefully I get better soon and things clear up to make me more available soon though I am still considered quite flakey for now.

Remember to give me a poke to stir me from my slumber or illicit a response if I might of missed one.

Ah, it seems I am missing some old replies I had for some reason so if you did message me before and I didn't response give me a poke. Sorry again, likely something my fault rather then the site. >.<

Removed my rating system for my ideas just for the sake I'm not really keeping up with them (sorry). I do really want to work on fixing up my pitches to be more readable and rework them perhaps with some of the more NSFW elements separated out or referenced a bit better (they are more off the cuff rather then focused on). Perhaps a few more pitches or general ideas as well though that will only be when I get more time to throw more long term ideas and plots.

A little more free time now, though I'm going to be on and off again as far as it goes. Some days I might barely be on (mostly focused around OOC or Chatter) others I can get to RPs. Trying to not be too disruptive to my RL time to avoid burn out and completely messing up my free time so it might be quite staggered though hopefully I shouldn't have as many cases of being completely overwhelmed with IRL issues where I get long periods of being unable to respond... or at least attempting to make those occasions less often.

A small bump mostly before I take a little nap and hopefully my mind resets so I can reap some inspiration once again. I really need to get over this stupid cold, it's way better then it had been but it really does keep me feeling so drained both physically and mentally.

Weekend! Going to catch up a bit, maybe even reorganize the thread a little though don't hold your breath. Hopefully catching up finally on some sleep and getting over being sick so I have more energy.

Well.. the weekend went by super fast. >.< Well at least I got rest.

A new weekend, a new chance for my to procrastinate and slack off touching up my RT thread!

So... even though I had no plans I added another plot. A bit inspired from a few RP ideas I had and a character. Seemed like a nice modern day idea with options to keep it running more long term. Now to actually reformat my post a bit at some point and I'll be set.

Tiny addons to my album. Late night addition being bored instead of going to bed like I should.

Oh look, I finally did a minor (very minor) cleanup to my RT! Very little really but it was something. Planning on reworking my plots a little into a more concise format ideally while leaving them more open, so suggestions on having a good format to do them would be greatly appreciated! ^^

Some very minor touch ups and album additions. Still debating on what format I'll do for my plots (clean them up, maybe format it into more defined plots rather then being so open ended).

Fixed up my F-list.. or did noticed I didn't saved it so fixing it up again. >.<

Weekend Hurray! Might be slightly busy this weekend though I'll try and be around and keep caught up. Hard to say for sure how occupied I will be in terms of having things to do.

A Little worn out... but luckily I got one more day thanks to a 3 day weekend. Did some minor fixing up though still slacking on fixing up my thread. Still debating just touching up plots or to go full on throwing together a rework of each one as a pitch and being more to the point.

Edit: So... also just bit the bullet since its been in my head and added an Arranged Marriage RP idea. Not the prettiest setup but its been a thought and the idea seems fun with many ways it can be played out so I added it!

Last edited:
All caught up so figured a little bump. Did touch up and add a few characters as well but nothing really too much added or adjusted.

Edit: Oh look an edit again... since being bored... I ended up adding another RP plot idea for something superhero related. I swear... I'm just making it harder for when I rework my RT cleaning it all up.

Last edited:
Weekend bump! Slightly busy but over-all should have enough spare time. Maybe I'll even fix up my RT a bit... or end up having another plot to toss in and doing the opposite of my original idea of cleaning it up.

Back
Top Bottom