Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Saiya's Great Fantastical RP Search

Introduction

Saiya

Deceptively Cute

Introduction
1CuteGif.gif
Hello Saiya here! I finally put a small bit of effort to make a RP search thread. I don't tend to be the type who is filled with ideas or wants, but I figured it doesn't hurt to throw up a nice thread for searching and jotting whatever little I can for RP content I might enjoy to those skimming through. Some content here might be a bit rough (a lot meant to be more open ended on for a partner to bounce off from) but hopefully something might tickle your fancy so to speak!

Things to Consider
  1. I prefer posts with decent grammar (I'm not perfect either) ideally leaning 2-5 Paragraphs (200+ words) in length (though more is nice too!). 3rd person only. I prefer to RP through PMs MAYBE threads if coaxed. I only will RP on site.
  2. When it comes to romance I only lean MxF. I am very much submissive so I will tend to lean that way character wise particularly in the romance department.
  3. I can go both PG or into NSFW territory for RP... or a mix of both. I will say NSFW I can be a bit more picky about my characters but otherwise I'm relatively open.
  4. Using a FC (Picture) I will only use drawn/anime art. I feel really awkward using someone's real appearance no matter the type of RP. I just ask for your character you describe them.
  5. Fandoms are more listed as a basis for a world/setting/idea rather then the characters. I lean heavily towards OCs and prefer you to do the same.
  6. Don't expect me to be consistent. Sometimes I can respond multiple times a day, other times it might be long gaps of days or even a week in response. I will try to give a heads up but I might vanish from time to time. Feel free to poke me if its been a while. I'm generally willing to pick up RPs if some time has passed if you show interest, or if it isn't jiving anymore I'd likely be up for starting a new one with you.
  7. My F-List for RPs were it might apply. Keep in mind just because something is listed doesn't mean it needs to happen (and some even contradict each other).
Preferences

Some general preferences I have. I'm rather open on interests though I'll highlight my leanings though don't be afraid to pitch stuff. I'm not usually one for Sci-fi but you throw the right setting it can draw me into it. Genres can always be combined (and likely its best if they are in many cases for a good long term RP). Feel free to use some Fandoms I like for an inspiration of a basis for some RP world as well. I do lean a little more to fantasy settings but I am very much open to modern!

Settings
Fantasy
Modern

Genre
Action
Adventure
DM - Player (DnD, Pathfinder, Ect. Myself as Player)
Psychological
Supernatural
Romance
Comedy
Slice of Life (Usually Paired with something else)
School
NSFW

.Hack
Black Clover
Bleach
Code Geass
Cowboy Beebop
D. Grey man
DnD/Pathfinder
Dragon Ball
Fairy Tail
Fate Series (Zero, UBW, Heaven's Feel, ect.)
Fruit's Basket
Gravity Falls
Tsukihime
Finial Fantasy
Full Metal Alchemist
Inuyasha
Lord of the Rings
Lovecraft (Call of Cthulu)
My Hero Academia
Naruto
One Piece
One Punch Man
Rurouni Kenshin
RWBY
Seven Deadly Sins
Star Wars (Knight of the Old Republic Era)
Soul Eater
Tokyo Ghoul
Trigun
Tales of... (Symphonia, Abyss, Vesperia)
Tawawa on Monday
Warhammer Fantasy (Very Casual)

Plots

Plots are just very basic run downs of ideas that I try and make a little unique. There is plenty of room for changes or adjustments! If you got any good ideas you think I might like to add feel free to suggest them! If you like an idea and have your own idea with it, feel free to suggest away!

FCs or Characters listed are more just suggested characters I like for the pairings. Don't feel as if you are limited to just the character(s) listed as potential FC I might use. Click the Link to be moved to the post with the plots! Back to Top will bring you back here for easier navigating! I... might of needed more space going over the character limit for having all my plots in this single post to make me have to do this. Settings are a general leaning as to what the Plot would involved with a ? being an element that may or may not be involved depending on the direction.

>> Fantasy Plots <<
>> Modern Plots <<
>> Modern-Fantasy Plots <<
>> Sci-Fi Plots <<

For plots that have a bit more NSFW elements actively involved where smut is going to play at least some part in the story..

> > My NSFW RT < <

Characters
My album of SFW characters! Some are clearly duplicates of the same character, but there should be a decent selection of unique ones in there!

-->> Character Album <<--​

Feel free if you have your own characters you like you might want me to play to pitch them as well.

In Closing

1AnnaBreakin.gif
Feel free to send me a message to just talk or ask questions or make suggestions of things to add into this thread. I know there are some things that could be added though I'm sure there is plenty of simple things I missed as well. I know this thread is a bit barebones in many ways but I figured its best to start small and work my way up... otherwise I'll never have a thread up to begin with. I'm eager to hear what ideas you might have to pitch I'll be waiting at the door for you to let me in and talk with you!

Last edited:
Added 1 plot and a few more FCs! Had another plot though think I'll just finish that off for tomorrow or another day... which was today since I actually just added it as well. Just elected to use multiple character choice since I was undecided and it was a silly reason not to post an idea up since I didn't have a particular character I wanted to lean towards using.

Last edited:
Just little touch ups to the thread. New plot ideas I had... but didn't feel as if they were solidified enough to be worth posting so I'll just wait till I got the ideas cleaned up and more functional in my head.

Few more characters. No new plot ideas... though I might sneak in one tonight if I get the chance. Really urge for a nice fantasy "New World" theme with an adventure with sure some towns and all but a lot of the region being mapped and much of it being civilization paving a path into an otherwise remote area full of danger and mystery and wealth.

Added in a new plot finally... ended up doing a much more simple plot but I felt as if the direction I was going over complicated something that could of been summed up in a much simpler manner. ^^

Small Addition to the character list, otherwise not all that much else added.

More characters hurray! Not too many but its a few in both albums. I am a little bit out of it as a heads up though still can be open to discussing ideas/some world building though I might be a bit slower to respond/plan.

Mostly just a bump. Seeing a little about generating ideas perhaps. A little bit out of funk though hoping to sort of work towards building back up and getting more into the grove this weekend to get into some RPing.

More characters! Really about it. Good news is I'm feeling much better now!

I did what I do best and had sudden inspiration and threw in two new plots that came to my head! Hurray for feeling better and having some creative mojo back!

Very little character additions added... mostly more for a bump then anything.

Minor updates at best. Craving a little bit more of a modern setting right now though open for most anything. ^^

My creative juices are flowing and I added another scenario! A kitsune themed one since I didn't have one for some reason, complete with a DnD angle or a simple slice of life-ish angle.. or whatever else it can devolve into!

Daily "I am bored and really need some RP" bump. When you crave it, you crave it. ^^;;

Looking to RP still! Sadly not much in change of additions. Send a message my way if you like something or want to talk! ^^

Weekend fun time! Feeling a bit of a tinge of world building.

Nothing really added. A few characters but nothing noteworthy.

Oh wow, me bumping again for another day in a row? Why yes... yes indeed Saiya needs a life! Though in all seriousness I happened to come up with another idea and couldn't resist writing it up and adding it in as a plot idea... so walla! A new plot!

Last edited:
A few little character additions though otherwise nothing new or fancy!

Just renamed the last Plot idea. Debating if I should clean up the plots getting rid of a few or maybe reworking some. Perhaps removing or adjusting the NSFW part since it does feel like it does limit what people might do with an RP rather then just being scatter shot suggestions for a more Smutty direction. >.<

A little bump and mild cleaning up my thread! Really need to figure a better way of organizing ideas and the like. Realizing just how much text there is for someone curious enough to peek (over 10k words total) so I might trim down the text a bit as said. Throw less popular ideas/Ones I'm less invested into the second post and perhaps organize RPs in a way to hopefully give those skimming for certain elements an easier time navigating around and seeing just the stuff they want to focus on.

Back
Top Bottom