πΉπ’Ύπ“π“‰π’½π“Ž (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She kept using him, kept milking him dry over and over. He passed out at least once, and was awoken to her either sucking him off or riding him faster.

The swelling had only managed to go down a little, making it easier for her. He would wake up to the ring either on or off, and he was so dizzy he could hardly keep his eyes open.

He ran his fingers shakily through her hair, "I love you, too, Tomo...~"
The next day, Rex did receive a call from Miles regarding lunch and photo plans, suggesting a rather "smashing" cafe a few roads from the hotel. He informed Tomo of the time Miles wanted to meet - 11 am - and spent the morning pampering Tomo as she prepared herself mentally for the day.

His hands moved over her stomach and up over her breasts, petting up her neck and then back down, kissing the crook of her neck as he did.

He kept an eye on the time, making sure she wouldn't be late and he didn't get distracted with his workings.

He nodded, "I am. I was allowed to see a couple of them, as my right as your agent, and I will admit that the thought of you in them drove me wild...~"

"Oh, I'm excited..~ I can't wait to see you drool over me..~" she said, her voice low and a little husky.

Back
Top Bottom