πΉπ’Ύπ“π“‰π’½π“Ž (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He was already close thanks to the edging and him fucking her before, his cock pulsing hard inside her. He panted and moaned loudly, eyes unfocused.

She slammed down again and again, moving to gently grope his sack. "G-Gimme that thick fucking seed, Rex." She demanded.

His breath hitched before he suddenly bucked into her hard, crying out as he fired a thick load deep into her, hands gripping the sheets in a vice.

"F-Fuck yes, finally..~" she moaned lowly, shuddering and waiting until she didn't feel him pumping any more into her, before she popped off the knot and slammed back down over and over.

"A-Ask me if I give a shit~!" She said, laughing a bit at his pitiful whining. "J-Just watch as that fucking cock disappears into me, Rex."

He didn't think he could without busting again, but he didn't want to upset her more than he already had, so he lifted his head a bit to try and watch.

His seed was leaking out, but she kept slamming down onto him. He was big, but he disappeared like nothing into her.

That was it. He howled and dumped another load into her, his head falling back against the pillows, "F...Fuck~!!" He whined desperately.

He couldn't even cry out this time, he just emptied another load into her, but his swelling didn't go down any - even after three climaxes.

He shut his mouth immediately, only letting out weak moans and howls as he only grew dizzier from the pleasure. He was already close again.

He didn't know if he would be able to handle it, or even stay conscious. But he didn't dare try to stop her.

She suddenly slammed down and seized up, screaming his name as her walls clamped down hard around his massive knot.

His breath hitched and his vision blurred for a second, threatening to pass out, but he stayed conscious.

She shuddered hard. "F..Fuck.." she said. She bit her lip and started moving again, the knot popping out with a wet sound.

Back
Top Bottom