πΉπ’Ύπ“π“‰π’½π“Ž (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She moaned lowly and she watched as his hand sunk into her breast. "Oh I know..~ But you know what the camera does to me..~" she sighed, biting her lip.

He continued to pet and worship her until it was time to get ready to go. He admired her as she got dressed, wearing a simple button down and comfortable pants. Tomo always had to look her best for everything and he loved it.

When they arrived at the cafe, Miles was hard to miss. Rex opened the door for Tomo and Miles grinned widely, "'ello, love!" He greeted.

"Stunning as always~" He grinned before offering her to sit first. Rex pulled the chair out for her, "Here, Tomo..." He said gently.

He gave a dreamy smile before sitting beside her.
"Get wha'eva you wan', love, it's on me." Miles said, "We can discuss today's shoot while we wait."

"I have the whole line ready and waiting for you, darling. I was thinking, if you wanted to drag out your stay, you could split the line in half; do one section one day, fill in a few days with what's left, and then finish with the last of it." He told her.

He grinned widely and clapped, "I'm glad, darling! You could even mix and match from the line~"
Rex ordered for himself and for Tomo; an affogato for her so she had the sugar and a plain flat white for him.
"Do you want to eat anything, Tomo?" He asked quietly, not wanting to interrupt her conversation.

He glanced down at the food, trying to find something sugary, before ordering her two slices of coffee cake.
"So once we're done here, we can head to the studio and you can take your time picking out for the shoot." Miles told her.

She grinned. "Oh, of course..~! With all those choices, how can a girl be blamed..~?" She giggled.

"Never, darling, never~!" Miles laughed. Rex sat quietly, glad she was enjoying herself. He didn't mind being a third wheel.

He enjoyed the gentle affections, minding his own business as they talked, before everyone finished their drinks and food and moved to leave.
"I'll meet you at the studio, love." Miles smiled before waving and heading off.

Back
Top Bottom