πΉπ’Ύπ“π“‰π’½π“Ž (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He opened the door for her once he unlocked it, "I'm glad. Did I make good choices for your meal?" He asked.

She smiled and watched him. She bit her lip. Why did she always want him so badly when he drove?

Was it because his expression was always so hard and angry when he drove? His expression was always so stern when he concentrated, his brows gently furrowed and his jaw clenched slightly. The way hos hands gripped the steering wheel made her wish it was her thighs or hips he was grabbing that firmly.

"I don't know..~ You look so serious..~ Maybe it's because I know exactly how to turn you into a puddle..~ Seeing you so serious makes me want to make you look.. I don't know.. the opposite..~" she said.

"H-Hobby...?" He repeated, glancing at her, "I know you enjoy putting me in my place, but I never considered it a hobby of yours.."

She giggled a bit. "Of course..~" she said. "But beside that, I love making you gasp and moan under me..~ Seeing you so serious and dominant just makes want to make you drool..~"

Back
Top Bottom