Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

πΉπ’Ύπ“π“‰π’½π“Ž (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Tomo was a very well known and highly desired model. She did everything from basic fashion to more saucy lingerie shoots. It was mainly because of her body; for a panda she was rather fit, with a flat stomach and curvy frame. She had large hips and large tits and it made everything she put on look great. So she spent a lot of her time travelling around and making more money than she knew how to spend. She loved the attention, a little too much in fact. It had become a bit of a fetish almost, she loved how people looked at her and admired her and she just craved it more and more. That's where her fiance fit in, a lot of the time. Rex was a big husky-wolf with tar black fur and show stopping blue eyes. He didn't talk much, in fact he fit the role of strong and silent pretty well. He kept out of the way when she was doing her shoots, in fact hardly anyone knew he was there until Tomo addressed him. He was her "agent", but not really. Tomo handled everything, Rex took the title so he could tag along with her. He was more of a "therapy dog" for her. When she became too worked up during a set, she would take out all her sexual frustration on him. Not that he minded. He never minded. He was just happy to help and keep her happy. He was obsessed with her, worshiping her in her dressing room like the loyal dog he was and then letting her use him or tease him whenever she wanted. He loved her, head over heels, and did anything she asked at the drop of a hat.

They were going to be travelling again, this time to the UK. Rex made sure that everything was packed; all her spare clothes and her makeup and every little thing she needed for her shoots as well as down time. He packed an arguably smaller bag just with clothes for him as well as some...fun toys she might have felt inclined to use while they were away from home. He packed his knot ring - she loved teasing him with that - and he packed his choke chain and leash for her. She liked using those as leverage when she rode him; he was drooling at the thought of it. With a soft huff, he hid them under his clothes and zipped the bag, turning when he heard Tomo making her way to the bedroom.

Tomo smiled and gently pet him as she walked by. "Good boy, Rex~ Thank you for packing my things so nicely~" she said.

He nodded, "Of course, Tomo. You're always so busy, I thought I would save you the time." He wanted her to pet him again, such small treats always made him feel good.

His eyes went half lidded under her gentle pets, tail wagging slowly, "I do my best for you, Tomo.." He said softly.

His tail wagged more and he rumbled softly, "What do you want for dinner? I was thinking bamboo shoots with some small protein, maybe some noodles. For breakfast before the flight I have an impossible sandwich ready for you and the soy powder will be ready for storage before we leave." Always happy and willing to serve her.

He felt like he was in a trance with her words and her gentle pets, "I do my best for you." He repeated almost sluggishly.

His hands flew to her hips and he pulled her closer, kissing her again roughly, muttering a soft sorry against her lips.

He tensed and she felt him gently pushed on her hips as if he wanted to take her to the bed but he didn't.

She smiled to herself and slowly pulled back. "If you finish packing my things, I may reward you~" she said.

"You will?" He asked, "What else do you need? I thought I had everything all ready. Do you need more?"

His ears went forward, "I must confess, Tomo...I already packed a couple. Would you like for me to pack more? Which ones?"

She grinned and moved to stand before forcing him to move to his knees. She planted a foot on his chest and pinned him to the bed. "Presumptuous little pup, hm~? Which ones did you pack."

His tail wagged slowly, "The knot ring and my choke chain and leash." He admitted with a quivering voice, strained and tight with need.

"Good boy, seems I've broken you in well..~" she teased. "Though, I'm not sure how I feel about you jumping the gun like that."

His ears fell back slightly, "Forgive me, I packed based on assumption. I thought you would enjoy them the most, but I can put them back if you wanted."

Back
Top Bottom