Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

πΉπ’Ύπ“π“‰π’½π“Ž (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He knew what to do right away, holding her thighs to keep her steady as he ate her out happily, eyes half lidded and lusty.

He moaned into her, his tongue working expertly from years of practice, his tail wagging lazily over the bed.

She shuddered and moved to push him flat on his back before sitting over his face. "Keep working."

Gladly. His nails dug into her thighs as he worked faster, barely able to breathe but completely happy with it.

She shuddered and drooled, biting her lip. She looked back, loving the sight of his excitement.

His cock throbbed and pulsed, coated heavily in slick as he worked her, his tail going a mile a minute.

She arched and cried out, climaxing heavily and suddenly as she ground against his snout. "Rex oh my god~!!"

He huffed and moaned, letting her ride it out as she wished, aching more for her then he did before.

She shuddered and bit her lip before pulling back, moving back, and positioning him at her entrance before slamming down over him, down to the knot, down to the base as she cried out.

He arched hard and howled, starts popping behind his eyes, shakily holding her hips, "H-Haaah~~ o-oh fuck~πŸ’•"

She whined and forced the knot out of herself before working her hips over his cock quickly. "F-Fuck yes, this is the best cock I've ever had..~!!"

"Oh my God, thank you, Tomo~!! Thank you so much~!! No one else can have it but you~!! I swear~!!" He howled.

Back
Top Bottom