Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

πΉπ’Ύπ“π“‰π’½π“Ž (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She cried out and slammed faster and faster, panting and grunting. How beautifully cruel she was. How greedy he was, too. He could now notice that her tits were still barely contained in her top.

She smacked his hands away and slammed down hard over the knot. She cried out loudly and shuddered before moving over him, lifting her top, and dropping her massive tits directly into his face.

His tongue rolled out and he panted hard in delight, loving the weight of them over his face. "Thank you~❀️"

"F-Fuck, Rex..~" she slurred, drooling as she slammed down again and again. "F-Fuck yes it's so good~!!"

"A-And you love these fat fucking tits, huh~?" She asked, using a free hand to press them against his face.

She bit her lip and slammed hard down over the knot again and again, crying out loudly as she continued to press her breasts into his face.

He gripped her hips and helped her bounce harder, "F-Forgive me, Tomo, I'm sorry, I just want to make you happy~!!"

She cried out and leaned back, giving him a great view. Her breasts bounced hard and her thighs rippled against him, her head lulling back. "G-Good boy, good boy, let loose~!!"

She looked down at him and bit her lip as she suddenly wrapped her hands tight around his throat. "Wh-Who's my good boy? My perfect, personal walking fuck toy~?" She asked.

She let out a low, strangled moan. "D-Damn fucking right you are." She moaned out, drooling as she slammed down hard.

Back
Top Bottom