Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

πΉπ’Ύπ“π“‰π’½π“Ž (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She gave a grin, her eyes piercing right through him. "I suppose I could forgive you this once..~"

His tail wagged more, "Thank you, Tomo. Thank you so much. I don't deserve even a shred of your forgiveness."

She smiled and added some pressure to his chest. "You're going to be a good boy for me, right?"

"Then moan for me, damn it. You know I despise when you're quiet." She said, adding more pressure. "Enough obedient dog, I want to see the trembling, drooling mess."

He broke instantly, moaning low in his chest as his head fell back, his cock pressing hard against his pants as he reached with trembling hands to pet her leg and thigh.

She giggled and pressed down a little harder. "You're so very welcome..~" she said, rubbing slowly and firmly.

His tongue fell out and his tail beat against the bed, hands shaking still as he pet her leg, "Wh-What would you ask of me, Tomo~ name it, and it's done~" He whimpered in delight.

He nodded quickly, running his hands over her leg as his cock throbbed against her foot, "T-Truly, you're an incredible woman, Tomo~ beautiful and smart~ I'm blessed to be betrothed to you~"

She moaned softly as she pressed down, feeling his knot beginning to swell under her foot. "S-Such a good boy, Rex..~"

He moaned lowly, moving to kiss and lick her thigh in gentle worship, "I don't deserve your kindness or love~ me, a lowly dog, in the presence of a goddess~"

He continued mindlessly, his nails ghosting along her outer thigh as he kissed her inner, his knot aching under her foot, begging for more attention.

She smiled down at him, working his knot with her foot. She ached already, her eyes getting hazy.

He obeyed, moving to remove his pants quickly, pushing them off and freeing his cock for her before he worked on her clothes. His tongue fell out again, wanting to worship the hide that was further revealed to him, but he held himself back unless commanded.

His ears perked forward and he kissed and licked every inch of her that he could see, his hands working expertly to remove her bra before reaching for her pants.

She suddenly tangled her fingers in his fur and hooked a leg over his shoulder before pulling him right against her aching heat

Back
Top Bottom