πΉπ’Ύπ“π“‰π’½π“Ž (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He stopped at the knot and shook gently. Did she want the knot so soon? It was already pretty swollen, the ring tighter around it because of it. He didn't know what to do and didn't want to assume so he moved steadily, not giving her the knot until she said she wanted it.

She moaned lowly. "Y-You can go faster, Rex..~ This is your reward, after all..~" she said. Did he want her to be more forceful?

He gripped her hips hard, "No, Tomo, please forgive me." He said before moving at a brutal pace he knew she loved.

She arched hard and cried out. "F-Fuck, good..~!!" She cried, gripping the sheets. Her ass rippled and bounced against him, with each and every thrust.

"F-Fuck, I love this fat fucking cock..~!" She gasped out, sounding like she was in absolute heaven.

He melted, looking down at her with a look of pure adoration. He never felt a purpose like he did when he was fucking her, hearing her praise him like this. He felt like he had meaning, and he wouldn't trade it for anything.

"I-It's the best I've ever had..~!!" She cried, letting out a gasp and a low, almost feral moan as he struck her spot. "O-Oooh shit, right there..~!!"

He obeyed, striking her spot over and over again, moaning lowly at how tight she was. He still withheld the knot, which he was starting to regret, but she seemed to be enjoying herself like this.

"F-Fuck yes, fuck yes..~!!" She cried, drooling a bit. "G..Give.. give me that fucking knot. You have a lot to give me, and I-I want it all." She said, moving to slam her hips against his.

He howled and gripped her hips hard before forcing his larger than normal knot inside her, ring and all, and he gave a strangled cry as he barely managed to fit.

She slumped and grunted, her body trembling. "H..Holy.. shit..~! Th..Thick..~!!" Was all she could manage.

She looked back, her eyes hazy. "Sh-Should I punish you then?" She asked, suddenly slamming her hips over the knot with a loud cry.

She moved, her back still to him, and slammed down over his cock, knot and all. She gasped loudly and cried out, before slamming down over the knot again and again, before turning the ring on.

He arched hard, which drove himself deeper inside her, and cried out in delight, not allowing himself to grab her.

"H-Here's your fucking punishment, Rex. I-I'm gonna milk you. And you're gonna k-keep cumming until you pass out, and I'm gonna keep riding you, or making you f-fuck me, until I pass out." She said, slamming down and grinding hard, shuddering and moaning lowly.

Back
Top Bottom