πΉπ’Ύπ“π“‰π’½π“Ž (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She thought about it for a moment, giggling as she pulled back with a wet pop right before he came. "Hmm..~~ No." She said, and turned the ring off completely. "I don't think you earned it yet." She said.

She continued edging him until her barely breathing on him would make him cry out, and she pulled back, admiring her work.

She giggled and moved to gently run her finger up the underside of his shaft. "I think.. you may have earned it now..~"

"Th...Thanggew, Tomo...~" He slurred weakly, his cock pulsing harder than before, his knot almost double in size.

She shuddered as she finally noticed, that was going to feel so good. "How much are you gonna give me..~?" She asked, reaching to gently play with his sack.

She giggled and continued. "Poor thing, they're so swollen..~ So full for me, hm..~?" She asked, still playing with his sack as she slowly moved to strip out of her clothing.

He suddenly smelled something sweet, and felt a very familiar heat sitting over his muzzle. "Be nice and show me how much you love this pussy, Rex." She said, sitting over his face.

His hands shook as he gripped the sheets, his broad tongue working ravenously over her clit, moaning lowly like he had tasted water for the first time.

She arched and let out a low moan, her sweet juices heavily coating his tongue. "G-Good boy, Rex..~"

He arched and moaned lowly; praise day or not, he still reacted to it. He just loved drowning in her scent and her taste.

She moaned lowly and leaned back against the headboard, leaning to press her foot against his throbbing cock. "Y-You're getting off on pleasing me, hm~? P-Pathetic thing~"

He arched hard, almost off the bed, his cock hot under her touch. How could he not get off? He was in heaven right now, addicted to the high he got whenever she was enjoying herself.

She melted, moaning lowly whenever he moaned into her. "I-I never knew my husband was such a degenerate..~" she breathed, pressing her foot against his knot.

Husband. God, he was trying so hard not to grab her, waiting for her ok, but she was making it difficult.

"G-Go ahead and grab my hips..~" she breathed out, working his tip slowly. "I-I know you want to, pervert..~"

He did immediately, his nails digging into her thighs as he pulled her closer, nearly suffocating as he ate her out.

She arched and cried out as she moved her foot from his knot and rocked her hips against his snout. "F-Fuck, you wanna be suffocated by this fat fucking ass, huh~? Y-You're so gross, Rex~~"

Back
Top Bottom