πΉπ’Ύπ“π“‰π’½π“Ž (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He nodded and moved to the bed, grabbing the bag their toys were hiding in and grabbing a bandana, folding it and tying it over his eyes before sitting down.

She moved to push him back after tugging his shirt off over his head. Once the shirt was off, she moved and slowly planted kisses down his chest, her fingers working on his pants.

When she got those off, she could see his rocket starting to push free, and he became embarrassed, "Please forgive me, Tomo, I'm truly disgusting. Your words on the way here affected me more than I let on."

She smirked and he suddenly felt a shift in the bed weight before she slowly stepped on his partially exposed cock. "Pathetic little worm..~"

He arched and gasped before giving a low whine, his cock pushing free to the knot under her foot, "I-I know, I'm barely worth sharing your same space...~"

She moaned softly and worked him slowly with her foot, loving his reactions. With the blindfold, it was starting to feel better. "No, you aren't..~ But lucky you, hm~? Lucky you have this fat cock, Rex~"

"Mhm~~" she purred as she worked the tip. "You're useless without this fucking gut puncher~" she said, moving to step lightly on the knot.

He nodded, reaching to dig his claws into the pillows, not yet having permission to touch her, "I could die happy with that fact alone~"

It was slick and hot under her foot, throbbing and pulsing for more attention as he gave low huffs and whines.

She moaned lowly around his cock and suddenly took him right down to the knot, her free hand groping his sack. She wanted him right at the edge

Back
Top Bottom