πΉπ’Ύπ“π“‰π’½π“Ž (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She melted and did it again and again, before he felt a tight sensation pop over the knot, and start buzzing softly.

If she wanted him at the edge, he was sure to get there soon. The sensation she was forcing him through had him fighting not to buck and squirm as she sucked him off.

She moaned and gasped as she pulled back to work him with her hand. "You're gonna be good, and tell me when you're close, right?" She asked.

He nodded quickly, "Yes, Tomo~!" Though, the thrill of keeping quiet was also exciting. What would she do if he let himself cum?

Would she forgive him? Or force him to cum again and again? The thought itself was getting him closer. "Good boy, Rex."

The ring felt funny in her mouth but she couldn't stop now with him moaning so loudly. He throbbed more and more, signalling he was close.

She let out a low moan and suddenly pulled back, turning thr ring on extremely low. "G-Good boy..~"

She giggled. "Such an obedient little toy~" she said as she cranked the ring up to maximum and swallowed him down almost to the knot.

"T-Tomo~!!" His hands flew from the pillows to try and force her still but stopped halfway, balling his fists tight.

She pulled back with a sinister giggle, watching him pulse and throb hard. "You wanna cum~?" She asked.

She giggled. "Then beg." She said as she continued to edge him. "Remember baby, I said I wanted you a drooling mess. I don't want you to remember your own name..~"

He was already pretty close to that, "Tomo, please, I'll do whatever you want~! Name it and it's done~! I'll worship you like the lowly dog that I am, I'll knot you until you tell me to stop~! Please just let me cum~!"

Back
Top Bottom