πΉπ’Ύπ“π“‰π’½π“Ž (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He moaned loudly into her; if he was honest, he would be perfectly fine dying like this. If that made him gross, then he was happy to be so.

God, he couldn't be any luckier to have a woman like her. He was so in love that he could hardly bear it.

She rocked her hips hard and cried his name out as she suddenly climaxed, her juices pouring heavily over his tongue.

"Th-Thank you, Rex..~" she said, moving off of him. "N-Now, I think you've earned a reward." She said before moving over to position him at her entrance.

She giggled to herself before slowly pushing down onto him. Then, she stopped. Only the tip was inside. "Hm..~ Rexie..~ Would you like to be on top..~?"

He liked watching her tits bounce, so her back would be nice. But her ass was so good to look at and grab. "I...I want to mount you, Tomo...is that ok?"

She smiled. "That's perfectly okay, baby..~" she said as she moved off of his cock, and slowly turned to move onto her hands and knees in front of him.

He pulled off the bandana and moved over her, petting her thighs and hips as he kissed up her back slowly, robbing hos burning cock against her entrance.

She arched and moaned lowly, presenting her well rounded ass to him. She didn't let him do this often, she had far too much fun making him melt under her. But, this was fun too.

She moaned lowly. "O-Oh fuck, Rex..~~" she said, looking back and spreading her asscheeks for him.

She moaned lowly, wiggling her hips and making her ass ripple in his hands. "God you love this fat ass, huh..~?"

Back
Top Bottom