πΉπ’Ύπ“π“‰π’½π“Ž (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled and waved her hand. "It's not a problem, Miles. I think we only have one more set, right?" She asked.

Miles opened his mouth to speak before Rex cut in, "Excuse my interruption, but as we will be here for the next week and a half, there are three more sets in your schedule."
"What 'e said."

"I see, I see.. well, I was going to see if we could squeeze the lingerie shoot in today, but maybe that could wait?" She said.

He smiled and moved over, taking her hands and kissing her cheeks again, "Always a pleasure, darling. We'll meet tomorrow, we'll have lunch before."

He nodded, smiling as wide as a salamander did, "I'll text your man about it later." Rex glanced down at his ipad and said nothing, staying quiet.

She shuddered and locked the door behind him. "God, did I really..~?" She asked, moving to press him into the wall.

He grunted softly and nodded, keeping his hands to himself unless told otherwise, "You always look incredible...~"

He nodded and moved to pack her things up for her, not realizing that she eye fucked him the whole time.

He took her to the car where he threw her things into the trunk and opened the door for her before getting into the driver's side and driving to the hotel.

He already didn't know what to pick. "I...If I'm honest, Tomo, I don't really know. I brought so little with me, I packed more things for you than me.."

Back
Top Bottom