Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor

I want you to have all the time in the world Fate and I want you to follow your heart on the manner. If your heart tells you yes then I will be thrilled. If your heart tells you no then I will understand and we shall simply be friends." Chris smiled at Fate and leans down and gives her small kiss. Then he lifts her into the hot tub and he gets in with her and begins the process of massaging her wings and back to ease her tension. Fate I do not ask you this lightly. I actually thought a lot about this. The woman that proposed to had to be kind, caring, compassionate and understanding. Just by meeting you tonight has shown me you carry all of those traits and more." He kissed her shoulder and he saw a few feathers in her wings ruffled and out of place. He examined his scales and her feathers they had the same basic pattern so began the process of preening her wings for her.

Killdozer said:
"Master, please, will you let me cum?" Anne whined, looking to him with a sad, innocent face, contrasting how slutty she was being. His cock slammed into her deep, causing her to keep moaning and making it hard to keep the face going. "Master, I beg you."

Venku smiled, loving how she begged. "No, you're not getting it that easy." He chuckled, pounding into her harder. "You have to work for it." He said, looking at her.

"Master, you're so mean," Anne whined, moaning more as he pumped his cock into her harder. "Please, I want to cum for you so bad," she let out, begging for her Master to let her finish.

Myst wrapped her arms around her master's shoulders, her nails digging and runnign along his back as he teased her wings and antennas.No one would ever touch them, that and like she said, no one didn't like seeing her in her real form.But Master Dante.He was giving her much more attention now then anyone has.Breathing hard, she felt his hands move, until his fingers tips glided and touched the base of her wings.She bucked her hips hard against him, head tossing back as she moaned nice and loud.The tips of her wings were twitching, flicking as he stimulated the sensitive bone, circulating the blood and even added more and more pleasure within her."Master....haaa...Master.So good."she cried out, then as she looked up at him, she barely heard what he said, until it was to late.

Her nails ran hard along his back once more, her body trembling.She came nice and hard after having his sweet, slick tongue simply flick at her antenna.Body spasming, her legs wrapping around his waist, Myst rode out her orgasm, her pussy tightening hard around his shaft.She cried out his name.His true name, the word Master not even in her shouting.When she finished, she couldn't even pick up her head.She came and he didn't.That was unacceptable.Masters and Mistresses were supposed to cum before the maid, that, or unless given permission, the maid can cum first."M-Master....I'm...sorry."she said, kissing his chest."I..didn't make you cum first."

He almost couldn't believe what was happening before him as she began to spasm and writhe on top of his pulsating member. He could feel his hard cock twitch within her as she bounced along his erect shaft, her juices sliding down it as his tongue flicked over her sensitive antenna. So sensitive that she had suddenly orgasmed from the bit of stimulation he had given her, and began to struggle against herself even more, his hard member pushing and sliding against her inner walls as she rode it out, calling out his name.

For the moment it had looked like the tables had turned, now she seemed out of breath as his stiffness remained, much different from the moments before she had revealed her true form to her, their roles had been reversed. "Hehehe..." He laughed before responding... "... don't worry to much about it, seeing you writhing around like that is quite nice to tell the truth and we have all night together don't we..." He said as he looked down at her, watching her kiss his chest lightly as if to ask for forgiveness for having climaxed before him. His eye following her every movement, though eventually they grew a bit mischievous... "Anyways, that was quite the interesting thing you shouted out during your little episode, I haven't heard you say my name so loud and not a single hint of the world master escaped your lips, I wonder what that mean...?" He said teasingly.

Killdozer said:
"Master, you're so mean," Anne whined, moaning more as he pumped his cock into her harder. "Please, I want to cum for you so bad," she let out, begging for her Master to let her finish.

"Thats better." Venku grunted, pumping harder into her. "You can cum now. But you're cleaning the mess you make." He smiled, pushing even deeper into her tight little pussy.

"Oh thank you Master, you are so kind to me," Anne let out before a loud groan of pleasure. Her hands moved to grab at and pull on her breasts, fingers pinching and teasing her nipples as she got closer and closer to orgasm. "Master, I'm, ahh!" she yelled as her juices started to spill out over his cock and onto the table, flowing away and dripping over the edge.

Crackle Irondust said:
I want you to have all the time in the world Fate and I want you to follow your heart on the manner. If your heart tells you yes then I will be thrilled. If your heart tells you no then I will understand and we shall simply be friends." Chris smiled at Fate and leans down and gives her small kiss. Then he lifts her into the hot tub and he gets in with her and begins the process of massaging her wings and back to ease her tension. Fate I do not ask you this lightly. I actually thought a lot about this. The woman that proposed to had to be kind, caring, compassionate and understanding. Just by meeting you tonight has shown me you carry all of those traits and more." He kissed her shoulder and he saw a few feathers in her wings ruffled and out of place. He examined his scales and her feathers they had the same basic pattern so began the process of preening her wings for her.

Fate could only look at him, not knowing what to say.She bit her lip a habit of hers that she can't get rid of and looked down to the floor."I'm not saying yes or no.I....I'm just a little confused at to know what to do is all."She said and smiled when he understand.She looked at him, and gave him a kiss in return, giggling when he picked her up.When he said she was kind and compassionate, well, she was still an angel, fallen that she was it didn't matter, so long as she didn't stray far from the path of good.Atleast she coudln't have babies.Well she could but she needed to consume the food of humans is order for the process to work, but since she worked here, she has never eaten anything.Relaxing when the warm water wrapped around her hips, she relaxed, then arched her back, a soft moan escaping her lips when he touched her wings.

"Ah Chris.."she whispered, her eyes closing as the sensual touch was enough to get her back in the mood.She loved hte feel, loved the way his fingers brushed over her wings."I will speak to Mistress Ebony and see what she says on this matter alright."She said, her eyes closing."That feels so good Chris..."She sighed, her hands resting on her lap.

Chris nodded and he kissed her throat as he continued the massage. Fate as long as your happy I'm happy." Chris smiled and he nuzzled his soon to be beloved. He hoped. Chris grinned and he snaked his tail around them both and he pressed his groin against her full lush bottom. Honey your blushing and it isn't from the steam." Chris knew very well she wasn't use to this pampering and special treatment. But she would if he had anything to say about it. His thumbs tweaked her rosy red nipples. Chris simply admired Fates body as they bathed taking every dip and curve. He smiled when his hand felt her plump bottom and he thought to himself. *Plenty of cushion for the pushin.*

Lustfull_Sin said:
She groaned at the taste of him, feeling his cock twitch against her tongue.She pressed her tongue against the under side of his dick, gliding it up and down everytime she bobbed her head.She felt his aura turning pinker and pinker then a slight yellow mixing in.He was impatient it seemed.Feeling his hand on the back of her head, Nani, moaned as he thrusted his hips, feeling his cock hit her hard against her throat.She was used to such ministrations and didn't falter nor choke.Resting her hands on his thighs, she let him work her mouth, taking him deep and fast, tongue licking and massaging his shaft.She felt her panties getting soaked and she felt her body heating up.She needed to remove her kimono, but she didn't want to pull away and waste time in doing so.

No, instead, using the abilities she was gifted, she closed her eyes and as she concentrated on his cock her mind concentrated on her clothes.Soon enough her clothes began to peel away, her obi undoing itself and falling loose to the floor.Kimono opening, revealing her plump breasts, the garment was pushed off her shoulders and pooled around her legs.She was naked, except for the red thong and white stockings she was wearing.She she could have used her hands, but what fun would that be.It was to show him what she could do with the use of her hands.

Working a hand down her body, she pushed it inside her panties and began to rub herself, gliding her fingers along her waxed cunt, teasing her pussy slip and rubbing her honey all over the smooth skin.She moaned at the feel and bucked her hips against her hand, while the other moved and cupped his balls, fondling him as he fucked her mouth.

"Oh shit shiiit that's good!" He groaned, as he continued his continuous mouth fucking. The feel of her saliva around his cock was like the feel of a pussy. He looked down only getting harder as she began to undo her kimono with her ability. It was impressive that she managed to split her concentration between him and undoing her clothes. The sight of her firm breasts warmed his body up. This was only around five minutes in their little show and somehow things were already as hot as a super nova.

He breathed even harder, when she cupped his balls as he was fucking her mouth. This girl was skilled. It literally felt like he encountered a goddess when she was working her hands. Upon the sight of her other hand playing with herself he could barely contain himself. After a few more thrusts, he pulled away. It was too soon for him to cum. He wanted to a true longer lasting show. He watched as some of the maids were watching with interest.

" mmmm, fuck that was a good start" He breathed. sweat glistening on his well framed forehead. "How about we turn it up." He grinned deviously

Crackle Irondust said:
Chris nodded and he kissed her throat as he continued the massage. Fate as long as your happy I'm happy." Chris smiled and he nuzzled his soon to be beloved. He hoped. Chris grinned and he snaked his tail around them both and he pressed his groin against her full lush bottom. Honey your blushing and it isn't from the steam." Chris knew very well she wasn't use to this pampering and special treatment. But she would if he had anything to say about it. His thumbs tweaked her rosy red nipples. Chris simply admired Fates body as they bathed taking every dip and curve. He smiled when his hand felt her plump bottom and he thought to himself. *Plenty of cushion for the pushin.*
"I-I'm blushing because you do wicked things to me that make me feel good."She smiled, rubbing her ass against his cock a bit.She giggled when he squeezed her ass, knowing he liked it alot.She loved the way his tail wrapped around her, holding her securely against him.She turned to face him, her hands reaching around from under the water and her fingers wrapped gently around his cock."You've been so kind to me.Allow me to repay it Chris."she said, jerking him off with one hand, while the other reached bellow his cock to fondle his balls."I was surprise how well I took you deep inside me.Your the first being to stretch me out in a such a pleasuable manner.I loved it."she mused, licking her lips teasingly as she jerked him nice and slow, thumb brushing over his cock head.
MasterOfWhispers said:
Lustfull_Sin said:
She groaned at the taste of him, feeling his cock twitch against her tongue.She pressed her tongue against the under side of his dick, gliding it up and down everytime she bobbed her head.She felt his aura turning pinker and pinker then a slight yellow mixing in.He was impatient it seemed.Feeling his hand on the back of her head, Nani, moaned as he thrusted his hips, feeling his cock hit her hard against her throat.She was used to such ministrations and didn't falter nor choke.Resting her hands on his thighs, she let him work her mouth, taking him deep and fast, tongue licking and massaging his shaft.She felt her panties getting soaked and she felt her body heating up.She needed to remove her kimono, but she didn't want to pull away and waste time in doing so.

No, instead, using the abilities she was gifted, she closed her eyes and as she concentrated on his cock her mind concentrated on her clothes.Soon enough her clothes began to peel away, her obi undoing itself and falling loose to the floor.Kimono opening, revealing her plump breasts, the garment was pushed off her shoulders and pooled around her legs.She was naked, except for the red thong and white stockings she was wearing.She she could have used her hands, but what fun would that be.It was to show him what she could do with the use of her hands.

Working a hand down her body, she pushed it inside her panties and began to rub herself, gliding her fingers along her waxed cunt, teasing her pussy slip and rubbing her honey all over the smooth skin.She moaned at the feel and bucked her hips against her hand, while the other moved and cupped his balls, fondling him as he fucked her mouth.

"Oh shit shiiit that's good!" He groaned, as he continued his continuous mouth fucking. The feel of her saliva around his cock was like the feel of a pussy. He looked down only getting harder as she began to undo her kimono with her ability. It was impressive that she managed to split her concentration between him and undoing her clothes. The sight of her firm breasts warmed his body up. This was only around five minutes in their little show and somehow things were already as hot as a super nova.

He breathed even harder, when she cupped his balls as he was fucking her mouth. This girl was skilled. It literally felt like he encountered a goddess when she was working her hands. Upon the sight of her other hand playing with herself he could barely contain himself. After a few more thrusts, he pulled away. It was too soon for him to cum. He wanted to a true longer lasting show. He watched as some of the maids were watching with interest.

" mmmm, fuck that was a good start" He breathed. sweat glistening on his well framed forehead. "How about we turn it up." He grinned deviously

She continued with her hard sucking, her fingers slipping past her folds and thrusting deep inside her cunt.Thumb stimulating her clit, she moaned out, the sound vibrating around Pike's big dick.She felt his heat growing, her own body heating up.She was more turned on at the fact she felt almost everyone staring at her watching as she fucked this man with her mouth.Hands squeezing his balls, she was stimulating for him to cum, to fill her naughty mouth with his delicious thick seed, but she gasped and whimpered when he pulled away.Hand still on his balls, she massaged them, her tongue licking her bottom and top lip from the saliva that coated her mouth."Hmmm...but I was close to receiving your yummy milk."she said, licking his cock head a bit, teasing him."If you wish to do somehting else.Would you like to do the same and eat me out Master."She asked, taking her hand away from his sack and rose to her feet.Hand slipping from her panties, she pushed the soaked thong down to the floor, kicking it away.She glistened and so were her fingers.

"I'm a little wet as you can see."She chuckled and hoped onto the table, facing him.Left leg raising, the pressed her heel against the edge of the table and her legs spread for him, her soaked hand reaching down and with her index and middle finger, she spread her wet pussy lips for him to see how wet and pink she was."I'm aching for you Master.Please..touch my pussy."She begged, leaning back a bit, balancing herself with her other hand."Eat me out, I beg you.I want everyone to know how much i love to get my pussy eaten."she breathed, panting hard almost as she rubbed her clit a bit, a soft moan leaving her lips.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She continued with her hard sucking, her fingers slipping past her folds and thrusting deep inside her cunt.Thumb stimulating her clit, she moaned out, the sound vibrating around Pike's big dick.She felt his heat growing, her own body heating up.She was more turned on at the fact she felt almost everyone staring at her watching as she fucked this man with her mouth.Hands squeezing his balls, she was stimulating for him to cum, to fill her naughty mouth with his delicious thick seed, but she gasped and whimpered when he pulled away.Hand still on his balls, she massaged them, her tongue licking her bottom and top lip from the saliva that coated her mouth."Hmmm...but I was close to receiving your yummy milk."she said, licking his cock head a bit, teasing him."If you wish to do somehting else.Would you like to do the same and eat me out Master."She asked, taking her hand away from his sack and rose to her feet.Hand slipping from her panties, she pushed the soaked thong down to the floor, kicking it away.She glistened and so were her fingers.

"I'm a little wet as you can see."She chuckled and hoped onto the table, facing him.Left leg raising, the pressed her heel against the edge of the table and her legs spread for him, her soaked hand reaching down and with her index and middle finger, she spread her wet pussy lips for him to see how wet and pink she was."I'm aching for you Master.Please..touch my pussy."She begged, leaning back a bit, balancing herself with her other hand."Eat me out, I beg you.I want everyone to know how much i love to get my pussy eaten."she breathed, panting hard almost as she rubbed her clit a bit, a soft moan leaving her lips.

He laughed, and his eyes lighted with absolute passion as he looked at the young miko. "mmm It's been a while since I feasted on such pussy" He said looking around. He went over to the table, and spread her own legs out more, pulling her hand away from her clit. "Allow me.."

His first set of movements were gently. One of his hands began playing and opening her folds, while the other hand was encircling her clit. He blew gently teasing the Miko. "Aren't we Horny. Look how soaked you are.". The psychic pulled her thong off, and slowly he "Opened her up.", his tongue slowly penetrating the young girls pussy. Her scent was heavenly, her wetness I delight. He pinched her clit one moment and licked that clit the second. "mmmm tasty."

MasterOfWhispers said:
Lustfull_Sin said:

He laughed, and his eyes lighted with absolute passion as he looked at the young miko. "mmm It's been a while since I feasted on such pussy" He said looking around. He went over to the table, and spread her own legs out more, pulling her hand away from her clit. "Allow me.."

His first set of movements were gently. One of his hands began playing and opening her folds, while the other hand was encircling her clit. He blew gently teasing the Miko. "Aren't we Horny. Look how soaked you are.". The psychic pulled her thong off, and slowly he "Opened her up.", his tongue slowly penetrating the young girls pussy. Her scent was heavenly, her wetness I delight. He pinched her clit one moment and licked that clit the second. "mmmm tasty."

Resting her back on the table, Nani bit her lip as her legs were spread even wider.She blushed as he looked at her pussy unable to wait to have it eaten by his luscious mouth of his."please..master..don't keep me waiting."She said, moving her hips a bit in offering.When he teased her folds, she let out a soft cry, her head tossing from side to side.She trembled, biting her lip and sucking it as he rubbed her clit with skilled fingers."I'm a really horny girl.I love having my naughty pussy teased master."She blushed at her admition and looked down, only to see his head deep, then his hot tongue slipped past her soaked pussy folds and dive as deep as it could inside her.

She reached down, hands gripping his hair, hips bucking against his mouth."T-THere...yes...there.So fucking good."She cried out as her pussy wept even more for Pikes tongue."Your dick tasted good as well Master.So delicious.I still wished I had dranken all your yummy cum."Nani rolled her hips, her left hand releasing the young man's hair and reached up, twisting and pinching her nipples.She was horny as can be, having her pussy eaten and her nipples pinched was a grand."Master, your mouth feels amazing.So good."

"Such a naughty girl. You'll get my cock soon enough though. If your even naughtier." Pike teased. The speed of his hands began to increase. He'd rotate his one hand over her clit clockwise then change to counter clock motions in and instant. His tongue began to act like a violent spear piercing deeper into her wanting pussy. The wetness would get thicker an thicker, as he continued breaking down every part of her with his tongue. "Mmm your juices taste amazing Nani. I'll be more then glad to reward you with my cum." Pike breathed. Every moment he was with her was like pure ecstasy. He wanted to turn the heat up even more. He wanted volcanoes to explode and lava to over flow her land.

The fingers came though First one finger accompanied with the attack of his tongue, then two. He curved his those two fingers, looking for G-Spot. He curved them in come hither motion as if to say. "come cum." ."mmm does Naughty Nani like that?" He said with a certain mix of lust and eagerness. "Does Nani want more? Does Nan want to cum?"

Venku smiled, grunting and pumped into her again, shooting cum into her. He pushed all the way into her, burying his cock in her. "Good girl." He said, pulling out of her tight little pussy. It milked his cock as he pulled out, making him cum some more. "You need to clean this up." He said, holding his cock in front of her.

Anne cried out loudly as her cum continued to pour out while he gave a final thrust into her and came, loving the feel of his warm load shoot into her pussy. The last bit that came out as he pulled out squirted just above her pussy. "Yes Master," she said, fingers wiping the bit that landed on her and licking it away, then shifting on the table and sitting on it, leaning down to suck and clean his cock of their cum.

MasterOfWhispers said:
"Such a naughty girl. You'll get my cock soon enough though. If your even naughtier." Pike teased. The speed of his hands began to increase. He'd rotate his one hand over her clit clockwise then change to counter clock motions in and instant. His tongue began to act like a violent spear piercing deeper into her wanting pussy. The wetness would get thicker an thicker, as he continued breaking down every part of her with his tongue. "Mmm your juices taste amazing Nani. I'll be more then glad to reward you with my cum." Pike breathed. Every moment he was with her was like pure ecstasy. He wanted to turn the heat up even more. He wanted volcanoes to explode and lava to over flow her land.

The fingers came though First one finger accompanied with the attack of his tongue, then two. He curved his those two fingers, looking for G-Spot. He curved them in come hither motion as if to say. "come cum." ."mmm does Naughty Nani like that?" He said with a certain mix of lust and eagerness. "Does Nani want more? Does Nan want to cum?"

"I want your cock....so badly."she breathed pulling on her nipples a bit more.She could tell every eye was on her and she wondered if the Mistress was looking at her as well.She turned her head and blushed, seeing purple eyes locked with hers."T-The..Mistress....i-is watching."she whispered as her mind wondered about, going from the real world, to a blank world filled with ecstacy.

Her pussy pulsed around, and when he slipped a finger in, her walls immidiatly clamped around the man's digit and tightened more when he thrusted in another."p-Pike..."she called out and when his finers curled, her hips raised up off the table, her body arching.'T-There, there, there.."she cried out, her mouth gaping open."Love it, love it.Fuck I fucking love your fingers."She took a breathe."I'm...I'm gonna cum.Need to cum, want to cum.C-Can I cum.Master, please..I..I have to~"Body tensing, she cried out unable to wait for him to give her permission.She came hard and loud, her pussy clmaping and sucking on his fingers as he room was filled with her shattering cry of blliss.She even heard other woman cry out as well, which made her glad she wasn't the only one.

Rolling her hips, she descended from her blank, white world and her hips dropped back down to the table, legs dangling over the edge.Hand placed on her stomach, Nani tried her best to catch as much breaths as she could."S-So...good."She whispered, blinking away the daze.

Chris groaned and he loosened his tail as the pleasure washed over him. He felt limp as a rag doll as Fate played and toyed with his dragonhood and fondled his ball sac. Oh dear Fate." He gasped when she began to move her hand up and down his steely length. *What a female.* He thought to himself. He groaned when she flicked her thumb over the sensitive head and he gasped for air. Oh damn honey you haven't even started and I need to cum." Chris held his urge back and let Fate have her fun first.

Lustfull_Sin said:
The slow thrusting and movements felt as if she was fucking this man fast and hard.Her insides were melting for him, her body trembling at the simple and sensual little hips thrusts thath both she and him were making.She kissed him, then trailed her lips to his neck, licking at where she bit him."Jesus....why does this feel so much better."She said and realized something.She looked over his shoulders and saw that everyone else around them.....were doing the same thing.Maids were giving the patrons slow, rhythmic blow jobs, while others rode their masters just like how Ebony was.Mistress were layed on tables and were mounted by the male maids, seeing them thrust hard, yet slowly inside them.

She couldn't help but smile at the site.She rarely came down to even mingle with the people, becoming a shadow in her own office.But now she felt happy for being down here and seeing what her maids do and was proud to see them do a good job.She thanked Keane for that and for that, she kissed him a bit hard and deep, though she kept her same slow thrusting against his hips."Thanks to you.I'm feel motivated to spends my days down here, rather then in my office."She smiled."You should feel proud for that."Nipping his lower lip, she closed hers and tilted her head to the side, moaning when his cock rubbed at her g-spot, causing shivers of delight to run up her up.

Keane smiled at Ebony's compliment, nipping at her lips playfully in response as his hips continued to grind slowly and sensually against her. He felt her body tremble with delight as his cock brushed her g-spot, and made a point of maintaining that exact angle each time he entered her as she gently rose and fell on his length. "I am very proud of that fact," he responded, moaning softly as he pressed his face into her neck. "And to be picked...mmm...as your favorite...gives me quite a warm feeling." His eyes rolled a bit as the pleasure rolled over his body, causing him to shiver with pleasure while they continued their sensual dance.

It appeared another maid was bringing a patron in to join in the festivities, causing Keane to grin and turn Ebony's gaze to them. "Mmm...I'm also pleased we seem to be so...inspiring to the others," he noted. "Perhaps one day I'll have the pleasure of sharing the Mistress with another," he continued. "Man, woman, it matters little to me. Only the sight of pleasure on your face." He gave a but harder thrust than he had been, though not much, simply giving her something to break the monotony of the steady rhythm from time to time, wanting to give her all the pleasure he could any time he found the opportunity.

Lustfull_Sin said:
"I want your cock....so badly."she breathed pulling on her nipples a bit more.She could tell every eye was on her and she wondered if the Mistress was looking at her as well.She turned her head and blushed, seeing purple eyes locked with hers."T-The..Mistress....i-is watching."she whispered as her mind wondered about, going from the real world, to a blank world filled with ecstasy.

Her pussy pulsed around, and when he slipped a finger in, her walls immediately clamped around the man's digit and tightened more when he thrusted in another."p-Pike..."she called out and when his finers curled, her hips raised up off the table, her body arching.'T-There, there, there.."she cried out, her mouth gaping open."Love it, love it.Fuck I fucking love your fingers."She took a breathe."I'm...I'm gonna cum.Need to cum, want to cum.C-Can I cum.Master, please..I..I have to~"Body tensing, she cried out unable to wait for him to give her permission.She came hard and loud, her pussy clmaping and sucking on his fingers as he room was filled with her shattering cry of blliss.She even heard other woman cry out as well, which made her glad she wasn't the only one.

Rolling her hips, she descended from her blank, white world and her hips dropped back down to the table, legs dangling over the edge.Hand placed on her stomach, Nani tried her best to catch as much breaths as she could."S-So...good."She whispered, blinking away the daze.

Her orgasm brought something even more primordial with in the psychic. As he brought her to the edge he began to get his second wind within his cock. It was back up to full strength and ready for another pounding in his mouth. This time he had planned to cum, repaying her for the use of her mouth. Pike removed his two fingers which were drenched in Nani's Juices. Looking directly into her eyes he he looked his fingers. "mmm never tasted a Miko's pussy before. I have to say I love it." He said in a raspy voice. "I think it's about time you really repaid the favor. I'll punish you later in private for cumming before me though he winked."

He pulled from the table, and forced on her knees once again. His cock at it's rock hardest, he slowly inserted his cock into her mouth. Before he did though. He fully stepped out of his pants, and undid his shirt. Using one foot he shuffled his pile of clothes to the side. Pike's hands once again grabbed at he back of Nani's hands and once again began fucking her mouth. Every motion became more rapid. To make things interesting though, he decided to use his telekinesis in the most interesting of ways.

His mind concentrated as he continued his thrusts. Soon he generated an invisible set of hands which began to play with Nani's tits. Pinching them until they were sore and in pain. With another shot of concentration, and invisible tongue and sets of fingers were once again repeating their onslaught on her pussy. For several minutes this went on.

Pike was close now though as his telekinects began working their magic on the miko. He looked around the room one more time watching as the maids were rubbing themselves and playing with themselves at the sight of the hot and heavy show. His eyes gazed one moment though at Nani's master. So that was her. A cute sexy vampire. He's never had one before. Seeing as her mistress was busy with her current client he was going to have to ask Nani later if they're were hot vampires around and in for a good little threesome.

With each and every shot of his sexy spear, Pike began to see it. He was ready for. With the strike of an hour, pike cummed. His white yummy seed spreading all over the Miko's mouth. "Fuuuck that was so good." He breathed. "Look at you and your naughty face mmm did you like that?

Crackle Irondust said:
Chris groaned and he loosened his tail as the pleasure washed over him. He felt limp as a rag doll as Fate played and toyed with his dragonhood and fondled his ball sac. Oh dear Fate." He gasped when she began to move her hand up and down his steely length. *What a female.* He thought to himself. He groaned when she flicked her thumb over the sensitive head and he gasped for air. Oh damn honey you haven't even started and I need to cum." Chris held his urge back and let Fate have her fun first.

She smiled, working her hand up his length, squeezing lightly and teased his cock head.She leaned in and kissed his neck, her other hand slipping out from under the water and wrapped around his neck, only to reach down and stroke the base of his wing."I'm glad you're feeling good Chris."She whispered, licking his ear."Don't cum, not yet.I wanna ride you before you cum."She said, licking his ear, working her hand faster now on his cock."To think I took this big thing inside me.I'm happy that I did."
rage0976 said:
Lustfull_Sin said:
The slow thrusting and movements felt as if she was fucking this man fast and hard.Her insides were melting for him, her body trembling at the simple and sensual little hips thrusts thath both she and him were making.She kissed him, then trailed her lips to his neck, licking at where she bit him."Jesus....why does this feel so much better."She said and realized something.She looked over his shoulders and saw that everyone else around them.....were doing the same thing.Maids were giving the patrons slow, rhythmic blow jobs, while others rode their masters just like how Ebony was.Mistress were layed on tables and were mounted by the male maids, seeing them thrust hard, yet slowly inside them.

She couldn't help but smile at the site.She rarely came down to even mingle with the people, becoming a shadow in her own office.But now she felt happy for being down here and seeing what her maids do and was proud to see them do a good job.She thanked Keane for that and for that, she kissed him a bit hard and deep, though she kept her same slow thrusting against his hips."Thanks to you.I'm feel motivated to spends my days down here, rather then in my office."She smiled."You should feel proud for that."Nipping his lower lip, she closed hers and tilted her head to the side, moaning when his cock rubbed at her g-spot, causing shivers of delight to run up her up.

Keane smiled at Ebony's compliment, nipping at her lips playfully in response as his hips continued to grind slowly and sensually against her. He felt her body tremble with delight as his cock brushed her g-spot, and made a point of maintaining that exact angle each time he entered her as she gently rose and fell on his length. "I am very proud of that fact," he responded, moaning softly as he pressed his face into her neck. "And to be picked...mmm...as your favorite...gives me quite a warm feeling." His eyes rolled a bit as the pleasure rolled over his body, causing him to shiver with pleasure while they continued their sensual dance.

It appeared another maid was bringing a patron in to join in the festivities, causing Keane to grin and turn Ebony's gaze to them. "Mmm...I'm also pleased we seem to be so...inspiring to the others," he noted. "Perhaps one day I'll have the pleasure of sharing the Mistress with another," he continued. "Man, woman, it matters little to me. Only the sight of pleasure on your face." He gave a but harder thrust than he had been, though not much, simply giving her something to break the monotony of the steady rhythm from time to time, wanting to give her all the pleasure he could any time he found the opportunity.

She smiled and nipped his lips."I'll be happy to share you.Maybe watching you fuck another woman would be a nice show to watch."She mused, rolling her hips.When she felt him thrust into her hard, she cried out, her orgasm slowly wanting to release."I'm..gonna...cum..."she moaned, taking his mouth hard, her tongue thrusting deep inside his mouth, determined to reach the back to his throat.She pulled away, only to catch her breath and to look at him."I need to fuck you.Hard...."she said and raised her hips,only to drop it hard on his cock, moving fast as she took him harder and harder.

"C-Cumming..cumming, cumming~"She cried out, her knees rising up and pressed against his sides as she came hard, her pussy wrapping tightly around his dick, squeezing and sucking him good.She trmebled, her orgasm taking her to a new found world, only to decend and land back into reality.She panted, head rolling from side to side, then finally rested on his shoulder."J-Jesus....Christ"She said, knowing the man in question wasn't going to answer her calling anytime soon.

MasterOfWhispers said:
Her orgasm brought something even more primordial with in the psychic. As he brought her to the edge he began to get his second wind within his cock. It was back up to full strength and ready for another pounding in his mouth. This time he had planned to cum, repaying her for the use of her mouth. Pike removed his two fingers which were drenched in Nani's Juices. Looking directly into her eyes he he looked his fingers. "mmm never tasted a Miko's pussy before. I have to say I love it." He said in a raspy voice. "I think it's about time you really repaid the favor. I'll punish you later in private for cumming before me though he winked."

He pulled from the table, and forced on her knees once again. His cock at it's rock hardest, he slowly inserted his cock into her mouth. Before he did though. He fully stepped out of his pants, and undid his shirt. Using one foot he shuffled his pile of clothes to the side. Pike's hands once again grabbed at he back of Nani's hands and once again began fucking her mouth. Every motion became more rapid. To make things interesting though, he decided to use his telekinesis in the most interesting of ways.

His mind concentrated as he continued his thrusts. Soon he generated an invisible set of hands which began to play with Nani's tits. Pinching them until they were sore and in pain. With another shot of concentration, and invisible tongue and sets of fingers were once again repeating their onslaught on her pussy. For several minutes this went on.

Pike was close now though as his telekinects began working their magic on the miko. He looked around the room one more time watching as the maids were rubbing themselves and playing with themselves at the sight of the hot and heavy show. His eyes gazed one moment though at Nani's master. So that was her. A cute sexy vampire. He's never had one before. Seeing as her mistress was busy with her current client he was going to have to ask Nani later if they're were hot vampires around and in for a good little threesome.

With each and every shot of his sexy spear, Pike began to see it. He was ready for. With the strike of an hour, pike cummed. His white yummy seed spreading all over the Miko's mouth. "Fuuuck that was so good." He breathed. "Look at you and your naughty face mmm did you like that?

"I'm glad...you liked my pussy."She breathed and sat up, only to be helped back down to her knees, eyes looking up at Pike."I'll be glad to have you punish me Master.Hope to have a paddle against my ass."She smirked and opened her mouth willingly as he thrusted his big dick deep inside her small mouth.She moaned and pushed her head up and down, taking his cock with ease, her tongue pressing against his length and massaging it.

She wanted to rub herself, finger herself as she mouth fucked her master, but apperantly he did her the favor.She cried out when her nipples were pinched and pulled, her body trembling at the pleasurable pain that ran through out her body.She moaned and moaned, her hips rocking when something felt and rubbed against her pussy.Eyes rolling back, Nani was in total bliss, until he came nice and hard, filling her mouth up to the brink.

She pulled away, cum slipping from her lips and landing on her breasts.She rolled his seed in her mouth, savoring the taste, until she pulled her head back and swallowed slowly, eyes closes as she moaned at the taste."T-Thank.Oh fuck, thank you Master for the yummy milk."She mused, licking her lips.She eyes his cock and smiled."I made a mess.Let me clean you up."she grasped his cock and licked, running her tongue up and down and sucked on his lenght, before dipping her head down and sucked and licked at his balls.

Once finished, she pulled away and smiled, pushing her breasts up and licked her breasts a bit."All clean."She smiled, looking up at him.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She smiled and nipped his lips."I'll be happy to share you.Maybe watching you fuck another woman would be a nice show to watch."She mused, rolling her hips.When she felt him thrust into her hard, she cried out, her orgasm slowly wanting to release."I'm..gonna...cum..."she moaned, taking his mouth hard, her tongue thrusting deep inside his mouth, determined to reach the back to his throat.She pulled away, only to catch her breath and to look at him."I need to fuck you.Hard...."she said and raised her hips,only to drop it hard on his cock, moving fast as she took him harder and harder.

"C-Cumming..cumming, cumming~"She cried out, her knees rising up and pressed against his sides as she came hard, her pussy wrapping tightly around his dick, squeezing and sucking him good.She trmebled, her orgasm taking her to a new found world, only to decend and land back into reality.She panted, head rolling from side to side, then finally rested on his shoulder."J-Jesus....Christ"She said, knowing the man in question wasn't going to answer her calling anytime soon.

Keane returned Ebony's hungry kiss with equal tenacity, his hands gliding over her skin and helping guide her movements. As she pulled away and announced her need to be fucked hard, he simply smiled. "Then fuck me as hard as you want, dear Mistress," he cooed seductively. As she began to rise and fall harder on his cock, he bucked his hips to meet her, sinking his length even deeper into her than she would have taken it on her own, grunting a bit from the force of the thrusts.

Hearing her cries of pleasure and the admission of her orgasm, he felt himself being pulled over the edge with her very quickly. "So...so am I...Mmmistresssss!" The last word was a moan and a hissing sound more than anything, telling her of the uncontrollable ecstasy she was drawing from his body. As her orgasm peaked, his began, causing him to thrust deep inside her and hold her fully impaled as his body went rigid and trembled delightfully. "Unnngggghhhh!" As his cock erupted, filling her with his seed, he felt her tight pussy milking the cum down to the last drop, causing his breath to catch briefly.

Finally their bodies seemed to settle a bit, though he still remained hard inside her thanks to the effects of the Essence of Succubus. Resting his head against hers, he kissed at her neck and nibbled her ear a bit with a smile. "Mmm...perhaps you'll have your show soon enough then, dear Mistress," he cooed once more, raising a hand to stroke her hair briefly. "But I doubt anyone can make me cum like you do."

Killdozer said:
Anne cried out loudly as her cum continued to pour out while he gave a final thrust into her and came, loving the feel of his warm load shoot into her pussy. The last bit that came out as he pulled out squirted just above her pussy. "Yes Master," she said, fingers wiping the bit that landed on her and licking it away, then shifting on the table and sitting on it, leaning down to suck and clean his cock of their cum.

Venku moved his cock, rubbing it against her face, getting some cum on her. "You like my cum, don't you?" He asked, watching her move. She was so beautiful, even covered in sweat from their work out.

Anne smiled and nodded, licking away the cum from her face, using her fingers to get what her tongue couldn't. His dick and her face were now clean of cum, she looked up to him with a smile. "Yes Master, I love your cum so much," she said, leaning up and kissing him deeply. "What would you like to do now Master? Anything in the mansion is available to you."

rage0976 said:
Keane returned Ebony's hungry kiss with equal tenacity, his hands gliding over her skin and helping guide her movements. As she pulled away and announced her need to be fucked hard, he simply smiled. "Then fuck me as hard as you want, dear Mistress," he cooed seductively. As she began to rise and fall harder on his cock, he bucked his hips to meet her, sinking his length even deeper into her than she would have taken it on her own, grunting a bit from the force of the thrusts.

Hearing her cries of pleasure and the admission of her orgasm, he felt himself being pulled over the edge with her very quickly. "So...so am I...Mmmistresssss!" The last word was a moan and a hissing sound more than anything, telling her of the uncontrollable ecstasy she was drawing from his body. As her orgasm peaked, his began, causing him to thrust deep inside her and hold her fully impaled as his body went rigid and trembled delightfully. "Unnngggghhhh!" As his cock erupted, filling her with his seed, he felt her tight pussy milking the cum down to the last drop, causing his breath to catch briefly.

Finally their bodies seemed to settle a bit, though he still remained hard inside her thanks to the effects of the Essence of Succubus. Resting his head against hers, he kissed at her neck and nibbled her ear a bit with a smile. "Mmm...perhaps you'll have your show soon enough then, dear Mistress," he cooed once more, raising a hand to stroke her hair briefly. "But I doubt anyone can make me cum like you do."

His hot cum warmed her tummy up.She sighed, smoothing a hand on her tummy, feeling his seed churn about inside her."It'll take atleast three woman to get you to cum like I do.And it only takes one who is like me to do the same, though she isn't here at the moment."Resting her hands on his shoulders, she pushed up, biting her lip when his cock slipped and she felt it slip right out of her.Already she felt his cum running down her thigh and fell, coating even more of his cock.Sighing, she looked around and snapped her fingers."Still hard.."She teased as a maid appeared witha few towels.

The young girl's face was flushed, meaning she was summoned right when she was being used."Thank you my love."She kissed the maid on the lips and took the towels."Go finish what you started."Watching the maid nod and walk off, Ebony handed Keane a towel and started to clean her thighs.As she cleaned, her eyes caught something red.She smiled when she saw her Head Maid taking care of a new patron.The Miko was a surprising woman and loved giving bj's whenever she got the chance."When my Head Maid is finish, maybe you and her can get together in coming up with a lesson plan in teaching the maids.The Miko is pretty skilled, especially with her surprising talents and abilities."

Tossing the towel on the table, Ebony ran her finger through her hair and braided the locks into a loose braid.Looking around, she saw everyone having a nice time, though the real show was about to begin."The dance is about to begin."She simply said, eyes set on the large stage to the left.The lights dimmed, and a Shamisen began to play.Ebony took a seat, pushing it next to Keane and relaxed, enjoying the sound as the curtains drew apart and young girl dressed in a pure snow white kimono sat kneeled on the stage floor, head bent forward.She had snow white fox ears and seven tails."Yukimo..."Ebony whispered, entrance as the Shimasen picked up its beat and the fox woman stood and began to move with grace.

Everyone seemed to stop what they were doing, others continued, though they payed extra attention towards the stage."She is both mute and blind, though her hearing is amazing.She can hear her surroundings."She whispered to Keane, taking his hand and holding it, finers laced with his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom