Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor

Well Mistress it's actually three eggs." Chris smiled and felt her belly and felt not three eggs but seven. But in Fate's case your going to be laying seven honey." Chris says turning his attention to his beloved. Oh and your going to be a fantastic mommy because you worrying about that shows you care and if you care then you will do fine." Chris smiled and leans down and kissed her deeply. He picks her up and eases her onto his shoulder and listened to her squeal of surprise. Look ladies my love here has a beautiful purple tail and it's sexy as hell." Chris grinned and kissed her tail and watched it grow again and Fate would soon be able to sway it at command. He loved this angel so much his heart hurt with how much love he had for his girl Fate.

Ebony could only smile."Ahh..seven.Well you're going to have your hands full with babies instead of patrons."she said, meaning Fate no longer was entitled to service."Your welcome to live here in the Manor, that or I can help find you a sutible home, unless you already have one yourself Chris.I want her to live happily in a big spacious home."She smiled and held in a laugh when she saw Fate being picked up and was thrown over Chris's shoulder.Ebony rather liked the tail, the color being one of her favorites."I'll leave you two be alright.You two enjoy the rest of your nig-"she looked at the clock"hahah..morning it seems."And with that, she waved them good bye and headed back to the Tea Room, joining Keane once again and went to enjoy the show which was almost finish.

Fate managed to slipped off his shoudlers and hold onto him as she regained balance."Seven babies.I'm gonna have seven babies."She bit her lip."I wonder what they'll look like.And what are we gonna do about money and a house to live in.I don't want to bother the Mistress and I don't want our babies to run around the manor and having them stumble upon people and....ahem...all the sex."She felt her tail throb, and it gave a little flick.

Keane was watching the show with Ebony when the other events broke out. His natural instinct was to protect Ebony, and his body tensed with readiness as things became elevated. He could smell the blood of the others, easily identifying them, which caused his jaw to clench lightly with concern. Wasn't the first dragon he encountered, nor killed if it got out of hand. He was, after all, one of the first creations to set foot on this rock, and few others could match him when he took his war form.

For the moment, though, he remained calm, though obviously ready for anything as he caught Ebony's gaze for a brief instant. His eyes told her he was prepared to do whatever was needed to ensure her safety and that of her maids. When the dragon put on his display, he didn't seem as surprised as the others, but instead his gaze became something deadly as his own body grew in stature and mass. Something seemed to move beneath the skin of his back before it began to sprout leathery wings, his skin taking a somewhat burnt red tone as it darkened.

When the situation seemed to calm down, so did Keane, his form shrinking once more as the horns that had started to protrude from his forehead sank into his flesh once more, as well as the massive wings that had sprouted. Soon he looked human again, sitting by Ebony once more and taking her hand to give it a comforting squeeze. "I apologize for you having to see that, Mistress. I rarely take my war form, but if you seem in danger, then I'm afraid I can become...not so pretty."

Chris merely smiled and kissed Fate. I have a home and we can always add on. Plus I am the administrative assistant to Eon Corps, so the money issue is fine. Honey I have this all figured out." Chris grinned and he kissed Fate again but much more deeply this time. Oh Mistress Ebony before I forget do you think Maid Manor could host the wedding? I will pay for everything I want to have it here because this was Fates home and I want her to have the wedding in place that gave her good memories before we start our life together." Chris felt this was the right place to host the wedding and the reception because Maid Manor had so many facilities to offer and it was a comfortable enviroment for Fate.

Lustfull_Sin said:
"I'm glad...you liked my pussy."She breathed and sat up, only to be helped back down to her knees, eyes looking up at Pike."I'll be glad to have you punish me Master.Hope to have a paddle against my ass."She smirked and opened her mouth willingly as he thrusted his big dick deep inside her small mouth.She moaned and pushed her head up and down, taking his cock with ease, her tongue pressing against his length and massaging it.

She wanted to rub herself, finger herself as she mouth fucked her master, but apperantly he did her the favor.She cried out when her nipples were pinched and pulled, her body trembling at the pleasurable pain that ran through out her body.She moaned and moaned, her hips rocking when something felt and rubbed against her pussy.Eyes rolling back, Nani was in total bliss, until he came nice and hard, filling her mouth up to the brink.

She pulled away, cum slipping from her lips and landing on her breasts.She rolled his seed in her mouth, savoring the taste, until she pulled her head back and swallowed slowly, eyes closes as she moaned at the taste."T-Thank.Oh fuck, thank you Master for the yummy milk."She mused, licking her lips.She eyes his cock and smiled."I made a mess.Let me clean you up."she grasped his cock and licked, running her tongue up and down and sucked on his lenght, before dipping her head down and sucked and licked at his balls.

Once finished, she pulled away and smiled, pushing her breasts up and licked her breasts a bit."All clean."She smiled, looking up at him.

Pike groaned slightly as she finished cleaning his balls. Nani was truly skilled in her "craft". "mmm Love that about you." He said stroking her hair gently. The telekinetics eyes browsed her perky breasts. Such nice plump breasts. "How skilled and honed in your "profession." ."A credit to both you and the Mistress gave you in your training." He pulled her on to his lap to caress her and hopefully get her ready for more fun.

He breathed in slowly. Using his ablities; especially during mid orgasm would normally place a strain on his entire body. He was sore but not the deathly kind of sore he normally has when he uses his abilities with such primal need. Something was off about this kind of soreness. He was eager for more. Yes he was. But at this moment he should be at the brink of a nice long sleep. He was wide awake though. It took him a while to figure out though. By the sound of the nearest orgasm, a light bulb lit in his head.

"Ah that's it." He said pondering out loud. Pike pupils went from green to a light shade of blue for a moment. For the first time he saw some of the aura that Nani was telling her about in terms of sexual arousal or overall feelings. He smile at her. "I'm afraid I must apologize Miss Nani." He spoke his expression slightly crestfallen. "It appears that I've formed a mutual symbiotic psionic link with you by accident." Knowing that she may not understand he added. "It means you and I will share senses, a few thoughts and some of our powers. Purely temporary as long as both parties . Makes for some interesting little games we can play though. I assure you." He winked.

Trying out this link, he decided to send a few images into her head. The first was the red headed miko tied up in complicated knots, hanging to her side as Pike licks her cheeks and punishes her ass with a paddle with holes in it. The second image is that of a third random maid he saw passing by dipping her pussy over Nani's head, while Pike fucks her from the front.

"How do you like that" Pike asked with grin. "Let's go to the private rooms first and get cleaned up. I want to see what else we can do."

rage0976 said:
Keane was watching the show with Ebony when the other events broke out. His natural instinct was to protect Ebony, and his body tensed with readiness as things became elevated. He could smell the blood of the others, easily identifying them, which caused his jaw to clench lightly with concern. Wasn't the first dragon he encountered, nor killed if it got out of hand. He was, after all, one of the first creations to set foot on this rock, and few others could match him when he took his war form.

For the moment, though, he remained calm, though obviously ready for anything as he caught Ebony's gaze for a brief instant. His eyes told her he was prepared to do whatever was needed to ensure her safety and that of her maids. When the dragon put on his display, he didn't seem as surprised as the others, but instead his gaze became something deadly as his own body grew in stature and mass. Something seemed to move beneath the skin of his back before it began to sprout leathery wings, his skin taking a somewhat burnt red tone as it darkened.

When the situation seemed to calm down, so did Keane, his form shrinking once more as the horns that had started to protrude from his forehead sank into his flesh once more, as well as the massive wings that had sprouted. Soon he looked human again, sitting by Ebony once more and taking her hand to give it a comforting squeeze. "I apologize for you having to see that, Mistress. I rarely take my war form, but if you seem in danger, then I'm afraid I can become...not so pretty."

When the events broke out, Ebony was surprised to see Keane transform.Others seemed to grow in fear as they watched him change, but Ebony simply marveled at his ever growing beautify.She's seen some pretty fucked up shit in her years of living, but what Kean transformed into wasn't bad or anything.

Well all was said and done and everyone relaxed, she said her blessings to Fate and agreed to host the wedding."Will throw it when you both are settled alright.I'm sure Fate would like to take her time in choosing a nice dress."she had said and smiled, leaving Fate with ehr new husband and led Keane back to the Tea Room.Yukimo simply started over with her dancing, giving everyone something to enjoy.She sighed and looked at Keane, smiling when he gripped her hand and kissed it."I thought your form was beautiful.Seeing Chris change was lovely as well.Creatures in their true form seem to look lovier then in their human or fake form."She said, kissing Keane's hand in return.

"Now enjoy the show.She's almost finish and the nigth is almost ending.I'm sure everyone is tired and will no doubt like to spend their time sleeping.Though I have lots of things to do."She kept her eyes on Keane for a moment, then looked back to Yukimo."Maybe....you can try your hands on Yukimo.She's skilled, though she is mute and blind, her hands and body speak for her.I have a witch around that can grant you the ability to communicate with Yukimo via thoughts."
Crackle Irondust said:
Chris merely smiled and kissed Fate. I have a home and we can always add on. Plus I am the administrative assistant to Eon Corps, so the money issue is fine. Honey I have this all figured out." Chris grinned and he kissed Fate again but much more deeply this time. Oh Mistress Ebony before I forget do you think Maid Manor could host the wedding? I will pay for everything I want to have it here because this was Fates home and I want her to have the wedding in place that gave her good memories before we start our life together." Chris felt this was the right place to host the wedding and the reception because Maid Manor had so many facilities to offer and it was a comfortable enviroment for Fate.

Fate smiled, thinking it was a wonderful idea to have the wedding here.She did need to start looking for dresses, and she new all the female maids would be willing to help her out and what not.As the Mistress left, giving her blessings once again and letting them throw the wedding, she needed to celebrate herself."Oh God, I'm so happy."She took his hand and pulled him close to her, kissing him."Come on.I need to stuff my face if I want these babies to grow big and healthy."she said and managed to stop a maid who was walking by.She asked for a nice big breakfast, since it was already morning.Giving her thanks, she decided to take Chris to her own room."Lets go.Were gonna enjoy ourselfs all right."she said, leading him around the stair case into a secret door where the maid's quarters were held.

Lots of doors banked each side, different hallways appearing and Fate simply turned left, then right again and passed ten doors until she stopped at a green colored door."This is mine."She said, blushing.She hoped he liked her room.She opened it and inside was nothing more then green, green and more green.As well as a few browns and black, but mostly green."I hope you don't mind the color setting."she said, closing the door behind him.

Chris thanked Ebony and he let Fate lead him to her private room. Hone its gorgeous." Chris gazed at the room and he giggled and kissed Fate. Honey do you want to go home with me or do you want to stay a few days and say your goodbyes? I don't mind either way and to be honest I would like to see you put on a show in the Tea Room. I heard your a great dancer and even more sensual when you perform for a group." Chris nuzzled her cheek and ground against her bottom from behind. Then you and I can put on a show for everyone and we can show them how to truly make love." Chris spanked her playfully and he palmed a breast. Plus baby I know it would make you hot because I can hear you dripping on the floor. As if to prove his point Chris went quiet and a tap..tap..tap could be heard. It was Fates pussy dripping wet and Chris chuckled.

MasterOfWhispers said:
Lustfull_Sin said:
"I'm glad...you liked my pussy."She breathed and sat up, only to be helped back down to her knees, eyes looking up at Pike."I'll be glad to have you punish me Master.Hope to have a paddle against my ass."She smirked and opened her mouth willingly as he thrusted his big dick deep inside her small mouth.She moaned and pushed her head up and down, taking his cock with ease, her tongue pressing against his length and massaging it.

She wanted to rub herself, finger herself as she mouth fucked her master, but apperantly he did her the favor.She cried out when her nipples were pinched and pulled, her body trembling at the pleasurable pain that ran through out her body.She moaned and moaned, her hips rocking when something felt and rubbed against her pussy.Eyes rolling back, Nani was in total bliss, until he came nice and hard, filling her mouth up to the brink.

She pulled away, cum slipping from her lips and landing on her breasts.She rolled his seed in her mouth, savoring the taste, until she pulled her head back and swallowed slowly, eyes closes as she moaned at the taste."T-Thank.Oh fuck, thank you Master for the yummy milk."She mused, licking her lips.She eyes his cock and smiled."I made a mess.Let me clean you up."she grasped his cock and licked, running her tongue up and down and sucked on his lenght, before dipping her head down and sucked and licked at his balls.

Once finished, she pulled away and smiled, pushing her breasts up and licked her breasts a bit."All clean."She smiled, looking up at him.

Pike groaned slightly as she finished cleaning his balls. Nani was truly skilled in her "craft". "mmm Love that about you." He said stroking her hair gently. The telekinetics eyes browsed her perky breasts. Such nice plump breasts. "How skilled and honed in your "profession." ."A credit to both you and the Mistress gave you in your training." He pulled her on to his lap to caress her and hopefully get her ready for more fun.

He breathed in slowly. Using his ablities; especially during mid orgasm would normally place a strain on his entire body. He was sore but not the deathly kind of sore he normally has when he uses his abilities with such primal need. Something was off about this kind of soreness. He was eager for more. Yes he was. But at this moment he should be at the brink of a nice long sleep. He was wide awake though. It took him a while to figure out though. By the sound of the nearest orgasm, a light bulb lit in his head.

"Ah that's it." He said pondering out loud. Pike pupils went from green to a light shade of blue for a moment. For the first time he saw some of the aura that Nani was telling her about in terms of sexual arousal or overall feelings. He smile at her. "I'm afraid I must apologize Miss Nani." He spoke his expression slightly crestfallen. "It appears that I've formed a mutual symbiotic psionic link with you by accident." Knowing that she may not understand he added. "It means you and I will share senses, a few thoughts and some of our powers. Purely temporary as long as both parties . Makes for some interesting little games we can play though. I assure you." He winked.

Trying out this link, he decided to send a few images into her head. The first was the red headed miko tied up in complicated knots, hanging to her side as Pike licks her cheeks and punishes her ass with a paddle with holes in it. The second image is that of a third random maid he saw passing by dipping her pussy over Nani's head, while Pike fucks her from the front.

"How do you like that" Pike asked with grin. "Let's go to the private rooms first and get cleaned up. I want to see what else we can do."

She felt tingly and giddy.Light as a feather almost and simpy felt her heart dancing about in her chest.She wasn't tired at all, no, she had more adrenaline than anything actually.Getting back on her feet, she gave Pike a nice hard kiss, running her tongue over his lower lip.When she pulled away she saw his eyes change color."Hmmm...Pike...your eyes>'she said, unable to look away from the beautiful sky blue pupils that were his eyes.

When he spoke, he caught her by surprise."What's it?"She asked and he soon began to explain himself.She quirked a brow and was feeling a bit happier then usual.A man would get tired themselves, more tired then a woman, but it looked like Pike was still in the game like her."Hmm, sounds like mega fun."She smirked, stroking his cheek.Her hornieness never falter, even when the weirdness happened with a patron and her fellow maid Fate.

When her mind started to project images, she heard Pike's voice and blushed, biting her lip at the image.She panted, breathes growing heavy."Oh God...."she said, loving what she saw.She saw her own nipples nicely red, which she assumed Pike was kind enough to pinch and pull without stopping.Her ass was even pink thanks to that yummy looking paddle.Her knees shook and when she saw the next image, Nani was already soaked once again, wanting to have fun."Lets go_Oh Fuck, lets go."she said, taking his hand and pulled him off the chair.She didn't bother with the clothes.Another maid would grab them, wash them and set them aside until Pike needed his back.

As she led her Master out the Tea Room and towards the Grand Stair case,her heart was beating like a drum.She wanted this man again, nice, raw and hard.As they ascended, the watched a few patrons walk by, smiling and she knew they were done for the day and were heading home.She was going to occupy the Peacock Room, since it was one of her favorites.Heading down the long hall, she turned right at the first hallway, and continued until she stopped at a nicely multy green colored door."here we are.This is my favorite room and I'm sure it'll be yours as well."She said opening the door to revealed the many green hued decorations and furnishing.From the bed to the carpet, from the walls to the desk, chairs and tables, everything was a different shade of green.
Crackle Irondust said:
Chris thanked Ebony and he let Fate lead him to her private room. Hone its gorgeous." Chris gazed at the room and he giggled and kissed Fate. Honey do you want to go home with me or do you want to stay a few days and say your goodbyes? I don't mind either way and to be honest I would like to see you put on a show in the Tea Room. I heard your a great dancer and even more sensual when you perform for a group." Chris nuzzled her cheek and ground against her bottom from behind. Then you and I can put on a show for everyone and we can show them how to truly make love." Chris spanked her playfully and he palmed a breast. Plus baby I know it would make you hot because I can hear you dripping on the floor. As if to prove his point Chris went quiet and a tap..tap..tap could be heard. It was Fates pussy dripping wet and Chris chuckled.

"I wanna stay for a few days.I'm gonna miss everyone.They were all so good to me.I think it'll be hard for me to leave Mistress Ebony, she was even sweeter to me."she said, sighed and chuckled when he pressed hard against her ass.She pushed back, feeling his cock rub against the crease of her ass."I...am an ok dancer."she blushed and sucked on her lip.She wanted to deny about loving to perform infront of others, and having to show everyone how to properly make love would be nice.Fate felt her pussy dripping and when he groped her breasts she moaned."I-I'm not....dripping."she said and stood quiet, blushing red when she dear hear the little droplets of her pussy juice falling to the floor.

"Y-Your making me wet."She said, reaching behind her and grasped his dick, jerking him a bit."Can I have this...inside me..please.I want it."She begged, then rubbed her ass hard against his hard cock."Please Chris...I need it."

We must perform for our audience though my feral kitten." Chris groaned when Fate grabbed his cock and tugged on it. He groaned and couldn't wait anyway so he picked her up in his arms and flew down the stairs tucking her wings safely in his arms and he went to the Tea Room where a crowd of patrons and maids were waiting for anyone who appearantly wanted to put on a show. Dance my love." Chris pulled her bottom flush against his groin and began to grind erotically against Fate and when she responded he growled possessivly as several male patrons cheered and whistled. Mmm they love it." Chris undoes his robe and it falls to the ground and his cock hissed and swayed showing off for the viewers. Some of the maids gasped and started to reach out but Chris wiggled a finger no. This big boy is only for my wife-to-be." Chris licked up her spine and he wrapped his tail around them both and he gasped feeling the pussy juices slide down onto his tail.

"B-But, but, Chris."she pouted and squealed. bouncing as he suddenly rushed from out the room."I don't want anyone to see us.I just want you and only you."She begged, then bounce more as he moved down the stairs, her wings carefully folded, her tail slowly swaying back and forth.When they enterd the Tea Room, Yukimo was already giving her bows and was helped off the stage, her eyes hidden behind a white ribbon.As people demanded for more, Fate was settled on her feet and everyone cheered.She bit her lip and blushed."I-I cant' do thi~Haaa"she cried out, feeling his hard cock grind and press against her ass.She heard people cheer and she gave a small smile.She felt him pull away and her eyes shift, seeing him disrobe.His cock was hard and ready and her pussy was ready to take it.She disrobed as well, letting the white robe fall from her shoulders and she gently tossed it to the crowd.

Eyes focusing, she was about to start, only to moan and tremble, feeling her husbands hot tongue up her back, then his smooth tail wrapping around her and brushing her soaked pussy.She bucked her hips against it and people cheered when they got a good glimpse at how pink and soaked it was."R-Rub...your tail...even more against my pussy Chris...please.."she moaned, reaching her hands down and parted her slick folds, giving everyone a better view.

Everyone cheered and Fate saw the Ebony was looking at her with such fierce eyes.Fate never did anything like this, so it seemed Ebony was checking to see if she can even pull it off.

Lustfull_Sin said:
When the events broke out, Ebony was surprised to see Keane transform.Others seemed to grow in fear as they watched him change, but Ebony simply marveled at his ever growing beautify.She's seen some pretty fucked up shit in her years of living, but what Kean transformed into wasn't bad or anything.

Well all was said and done and everyone relaxed, she said her blessings to Fate and agreed to host the wedding."Will throw it when you both are settled alright.I'm sure Fate would like to take her time in choosing a nice dress."she had said and smiled, leaving Fate with ehr new husband and led Keane back to the Tea Room.Yukimo simply started over with her dancing, giving everyone something to enjoy.She sighed and looked at Keane, smiling when he gripped her hand and kissed it."I thought your form was beautiful.Seeing Chris change was lovely as well.Creatures in their true form seem to look lovier then in their human or fake form."She said, kissing Keane's hand in return.

"Now enjoy the show.She's almost finish and the nigth is almost ending.I'm sure everyone is tired and will no doubt like to spend their time sleeping.Though I have lots of things to do."She kept her eyes on Keane for a moment, then looked back to Yukimo."Maybe....you can try your hands on Yukimo.She's skilled, though she is mute and blind, her hands and body speak for her.I have a witch around that can grant you the ability to communicate with Yukimo via thoughts."

"If that is your wish, Mistress," Keane responded, looking back to Ebony. "I am also curious of this other like you that you mentioned before. Who did you speak of?" He tilted his head curiously, bringing her hand to his lips to kiss it with a soft smile. "And thank you for showing your appreciation of my war form. It is not that the human is not my true form. They all are. Reflections of what I once was and what I have become. Since I inhabit the body of a human, it is my true form as much as the others."

He took a step away from her, letting his hands fall to his sides. "I suppose it is only fair you see them all." With that his body began to grow once more, taking on the form he was begging to grow into earlier in all its glory now. When he was finished, his skin had become an ashen tinted red and his eyes now burned like hot embers while his ears took on points at the ends and his teeth bared long, wicked canines. Dark horns had protruded from his forehead, tilting upward, while another set grew near the back of his head, tilting down. The wings that sprouted from his back were massive, easily having a span of twice his height, which was now an impressive seven feet, with leathery membranes between the wickedly barbed spines that gave them their shape. There was also a tail behind him, swishing around lazily with a sharp, barbed tip, and his legs now ended with large, cloven hooves. His body was covered in the same arcane markings it held in his human form, though they were tinted darker red than his skin and seemed to shimmer with a life of their own. "My war form," he told her, his voice now much deeper and otherworldly, almost as if spoken by two people in tandem.

He then began to change once more, his skin taking on a golden tone as the horns and tail retracted, and his wings became something different, taking on silvery white feathers that looked to be as sharp as razors. He remained the same size, though his form was angelic now, awe inspiring and beautiful to behold, with golden eyes that glowed with the soft light of boundless inner power. Looking to Ebony, he offered her a slight smile. "This is a reflection of my original form," he explained, kneeling before her and bowing his head. His body then began to shrink back to the human form she had grown used to once more before he stood to step closer to her again, taking her hands in his as he looked into her eyes. "And now you have seen me for all that I am."

Chris noticed that Ebony was watching he made sure that the Mistress was going to get a good show so he snarled and gave Ebony an reassuring look before turning some into his dragon. His tail grew and his long dragon neck formed along with the adorable muzzle. My loveeee." Chris hissed and he ground hard against Fate. He smiled as she orgasmed without his even entering her. Chris opened his mating glands and he let his musk ooze around Fate and listened to her gasp. My love your a sensation." Chris growled low in his throat and he hissed again and thought he saw a smile slowly crawl across Mistress Ebony face but he wasn't sure.

Killdozer said:
Anne moaned once more as his cock entered her again, watching Yukimo move with the beat. Her increased hearing made her such a good dancer, it seemed like the music was a part of her. "Yes, she certainly is," she said, then giggled and nodded, moaning a bit once more as his cock moved within her, rubbing against her inner walls. "That would be fun," she said, she'd never been with another maid and a customer before. She looked around the main room and caught a glimpse of her mistress and another maid, there seemed to be something wrong with the customer, who stormed out. She was a bit worried, though knew Ebony would be able to handle it.

Venku noticed a change in her mood. "You ok?" He asked, moving slightly in her. He kissed her neck, looking at her.

Anne nodded. "Yes, I'm fine Master. Something seemed to be happening with another maid, customer, and my Mistress. It's handled now," she said, smiling as he looked at her. "You're so nice for worrying about me Master," she said with a giggle, leaning up a bit to kiss him and then let him kiss at her neck.

Venku smiled, kissing her again and pushing up into her. "I worry if you're happy or not. He said, looking at her. He moved his cock around in her. "I just don't want to be on the receving end of that." He watched the fox girl.

rage0976 said:
"If that is your wish, Mistress," Keane responded, looking back to Ebony. "I am also curious of this other like you that you mentioned before. Who did you speak of?" He tilted his head curiously, bringing her hand to his lips to kiss it with a soft smile. "And thank you for showing your appreciation of my war form. It is not that the human is not my true form. They all are. Reflections of what I once was and what I have become. Since I inhabit the body of a human, it is my true form as much as the others."

He took a step away from her, letting his hands fall to his sides. "I suppose it is only fair you see them all." With that his body began to grow once more, taking on the form he was begging to grow into earlier in all its glory now. When he was finished, his skin had become an ashen tinted red and his eyes now burned like hot embers while his ears took on points at the ends and his teeth bared long, wicked canines. Dark horns had protruded from his forehead, tilting upward, while another set grew near the back of his head, tilting down. The wings that sprouted from his back were massive, easily having a span of twice his height, which was now an impressive seven feet, with leathery membranes between the wickedly barbed spines that gave them their shape. There was also a tail behind him, swishing around lazily with a sharp, barbed tip, and his legs now ended with large, cloven hooves. His body was covered in the same arcane markings it held in his human form, though they were tinted darker red than his skin and seemed to shimmer with a life of their own. "My war form," he told her, his voice now much deeper and otherworldly, almost as if spoken by two people in tandem.

He then began to change once more, his skin taking on a golden tone as the horns and tail retracted, and his wings became something different, taking on silvery white feathers that looked to be as sharp as razors. He remained the same size, though his form was angelic now, awe inspiring and beautiful to behold, with golden eyes that glowed with the soft light of boundless inner power. Looking to Ebony, he offered her a slight smile. "This is a reflection of my original form," he explained, kneeling before her and bowing his head. His body then began to shrink back to the human form she had grown used to once more before he stood to step closer to her again, taking her hands in his as he looked into her eyes. "And now you have seen me for all that I am."

"I wish it and ask.Yukimo....rarely gets patrons.All she does is dance and I do not faulter for that.No one really seems to like having to be pleased by someone who can't even speak, asking how their patron liked the service and they don't like the fact that she is blind, for people have this thing about supposedly being ignored."She sighed looking at Keane."If you take Yukimo then I will introduce you to my half sister.She is just like me in every possible way except she's a bit more outspoken and child like.We had the same father, though different birth mothers.I'm old then her."She smiled."You'll like......yeah...you'll definitly liked her."She smiled and laughed a bit already picturing the two together.

"As for you war form, your very welcome.Like I said, i've seen many things and what I saw wasn't something to be disgusted by.I rather loved it, especially the color."Patting his cheek she looked at him."What ever form you take,it'll be lovely in my eyes."When he pulled away, she assumed she said something wrong, but to her relief she didn't.She raised a brow surprised he had more forms.

Sitting there on the chair, she watched, other patrons not seeming to pay much attention, since they were enjoying Fate's lovely performance with her new husband.His form susprised her and intrigued her.He looked......delicious.She wondered how good it'll be to take him like that.He was big...extremely and those wings.God, she loved to tease and torch being with wings.She wanted to run her tongue all over his.His tail was even more yummy looking and those horns.Oh yes, she could see her pink tongue on those things as well.Seeing him change, her eyes widened.His angelic looking form was...was....God, she didn't have any words to even describe what she was seeing."Oh Keane."she said, her eyes unable to pull away from his golden stare.

When he changed back, she wished she didn't.She got the feeling her half sister, Cherish, would enjoy Keane much...maybe in his war form alot more."I think my sister would enjoy your war form.She has a thing for demons with horns...though for me....I would like to paddle that angelic ass of yours though."she chuckled and smiled, winking at him teasingly.

Anne moaned as she felt his dick move around inside her, rubbing against her inner walls and occasionally hitting her g-spot. It was nice, sitting naked with him. "Yukimo seems to be done, did you enjoy her dance Master? I love seeing her and the other maids perform," she said, returning the kiss as he looked into her eyes.

Crackle Irondust said:
Chris noticed that Ebony was watching he made sure that the Mistress was going to get a good show so he snarled and gave Ebony an reassuring look before turning some into his dragon. His tail grew and his long dragon neck formed along with the adorable muzzle. My loveeee." Chris hissed and he ground hard against Fate. He smiled as she orgasmed without his even entering her. Chris opened his mating glands and he let his musk ooze around Fate and listened to her gasp. My love your a sensation." Chris growled low in his throat and he hissed again and thought he saw a smile slowly crawl across Mistress Ebony face but he wasn't sure.

Her head was tossed back, her eyes closed as she rubbed and grinding against Chris, feeling both his cock and tail teasing her so well.He felt so good, her body heating up even more.She grew twice as horny now that she was pregnant and she wanted him so badly."C-Chris...so...so fucking..want you."she and suddenly she felt him grow, his body towering behind her.She felt him grinding harder, teasing and pressing against her clit.She trembled and let out a lewd cry as she came hard.She held onto him, holding his arm, steadying herself.

She then picked up that musky scent and smiled, giggling weakly, her hands rubbing her breasts, spreading the musky ooze."I'm..yours...only yours."She said, seeing everyone getting turned on, many either fucking, foreplaying, doing oral or inter or both.She was lost in her own pleasure filled world and she assumed the Mistress was enjoying herself."C-Chris...I..I really..need you...inside.Badly."

Lustfull_Sin said:
"I wish it and ask.Yukimo....rarely gets patrons.All she does is dance and I do not faulter for that.No one really seems to like having to be pleased by someone who can't even speak, asking how their patron liked the service and they don't like the fact that she is blind, for people have this thing about supposedly being ignored."She sighed looking at Keane."If you take Yukimo then I will introduce you to my half sister.She is just like me in every possible way except she's a bit more outspoken and child like.We had the same father, though different birth mothers.I'm old then her."She smiled."You'll like......yeah...you'll definitly liked her."She smiled and laughed a bit already picturing the two together.

"As for you war form, your very welcome.Like I said, i've seen many things and what I saw wasn't something to be disgusted by.I rather loved it, especially the color."Patting his cheek she looked at him."What ever form you take,it'll be lovely in my eyes."When he pulled away, she assumed she said something wrong, but to her relief she didn't.She raised a brow surprised he had more forms.

Sitting there on the chair, she watched, other patrons not seeming to pay much attention, since they were enjoying Fate's lovely performance with her new husband.His form susprised her and intrigued her.He looked......delicious.She wondered how good it'll be to take him like that.He was big...extremely and those wings.God, she loved to tease and torch being with wings.She wanted to run her tongue all over his.His tail was even more yummy looking and those horns.Oh yes, she could see her pink tongue on those things as well.Seeing him change, her eyes widened.His angelic looking form was...was....God, she didn't have any words to even describe what she was seeing."Oh Keane."she said, her eyes unable to pull away from his golden stare.

When he changed back, she wished she didn't.She got the feeling her half sister, Cherish, would enjoy Keane much...maybe in his war form alot more."I think my sister would enjoy your war form.She has a thing for demons with horns...though for me....I would like to paddle that angelic ass of yours though."she chuckled and smiled, winking at him teasingly.

As Keane settled with Ebony once more to watch the two shows, he looked to her and smiled softly. "I will gladly take her for you, Mistress. They are fools if they cannot appreciate the precision of her touch. Her other senses must be quite acute, meaning she would feel more, and be able to tell more easily what pleasures a man through her touch and hearing." He shrugged a bit and turned his eyes back toward the beautiful dancer as he took Ebony's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"And I am certain I would enjoy your sister as well, if you wish to introduce us," he added looking to her once more and giving her a playful grin. "As for letting you play with my angelic form, all you need is but to ask." Winking at her, he let his attention fall to the kitsune on the stage once more, watching her movements with interest. She was quite talented, and he held no doubts about her skills in serving a patron, if the fools would have the wisdom to see the pleasures she could offer them.

Chris smiled and he growled with such a possessive desire it even scared him a little and he gave into Fates pleas. Chris let his cock slither up between her legs and it speared into her slick pussy. He houghed out a breath as her wet lips squeezed his cock tight. "Ahh yes!" Chris mewled softly and he stayed pressed close to Fate as he began pumping into his wife to be. Yes honey accept me." He could hear gasps of shock and cheers and he smiled. They love the show sweetheart." Chris ground down on Fate and he felt her knee buckle. That's it honey." Chris pounded into Fate over and over and listened to his name escape her lips several times. The knot formed at the head of his cock and he breathed in the mixture of his musk and her pussy juices. He groaned and cock ballooned out of nowhere and it stretched Fate causing her extreame pleasure. He hoped.

Killdozer said:
Anne moaned as she felt his dick move around inside her, rubbing against her inner walls and occasionally hitting her g-spot. It was nice, sitting naked with him. "Yukimo seems to be done, did you enjoy her dance Master? I love seeing her and the other maids perform," she said, returning the kiss as he looked into her eyes.

"I did enjoy it. But not as much as I am enjoying you." He smiled, grabbing her tits. He pushed up into her and played with her nipples as he slowly fucked her.

Anne moaned louder as he actually started to fuck her, hands moving to his on her tits. "I'm glad you enjoy my company Master, I certainly enjoy yours," she let out before a moan, leaning in to kiss him and play with his tongue with her own. It felt so good as he moved inside, shoving his cock into her more and more as it hardened.

She cried out in bliss, head tilting back, her body trembling.She rocked harder against him, body heating up."Oh...Fuck...master....God yes.."She moaned her hands moving and groped her own breasts, fondling them hard.She stroked her nipples with her thumbs, mouth open as another moan left her lips."S-So good..so good.I need to fuck you master."she said and released one of her breasts, trailed her hand down and grasped his cock.She pumped her hand up and down fast, before sitting up, position his cock and aimed it to her pussy, then she pumged her body down, a groan escaping her lips.She rocked her hips hard again, grinding into him."Dont stop.Please don't stop."she pleaded, laughing a bit, her mind fogging up from the severe pleasure she was getting just by having her antennas and wings rubbed in such an innocent manner.

"These are really sensitive..." Dante replied in between deep breaths, having been tired but moments ago, her writhing and pleasurable moans seemed to have granted him a second wind of sorts, giving him the strength to plunge into her once more. His member now pounding with desire it was thrusted into your warm and tight slit, the throbbing of his hard shaft now resonating within you. Lifting himself to a sit, he pull you into his fine chest, allowing her head to rest upon it. "These must not get touched all that often huh?" He inquired as his eyes rested upon her in a downwards gaze, his hips thrusting as her inner walls separated to accommodate his throbbing mass. Both of his hands now at your wings, he continued to stimulate the pair, watching each and every little sound and twitch her body maid as he continued to prod, glide and otherwise fondle these sensitive appendages. "I wonder what will happen if I do this...?" He asked, despite having an idea of its outcome, his head then leaning downward, his tongue darting out and flickering over her antennae, waiting for a favorable result.

rage0976 said:
As Keane settled with Ebony once more to watch the two shows, he looked to her and smiled softly. "I will gladly take her for you, Mistress. They are fools if they cannot appreciate the precision of her touch. Her other senses must be quite acute, meaning she would feel more, and be able to tell more easily what pleasures a man through her touch and hearing." He shrugged a bit and turned his eyes back toward the beautiful dancer as he took Ebony's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"And I am certain I would enjoy your sister as well, if you wish to introduce us," he added looking to her once more and giving her a playful grin. "As for letting you play with my angelic form, all you need is but to ask." Winking at her, he let his attention fall to the kitsune on the stage once more, watching her movements with interest. She was quite talented, and he held no doubts about her skills in serving a patron, if the fools would have the wisdom to see the pleasures she could offer them.

She grinned."Good.I love a good angel in my bed, especially when they are bound and teased until the cum all over themselves."She chuckled at the thought of having Keane bound to her bed and she administering torturing teases to his cock and body, until she came all over his cock, balls and thighs.She licked her lips already wanting it to happen, but before she could even suggest it a young hellspawn male maid came up to her, whispering in her ear.She drew her brows together and sighed."Well, speak of my sister, the devilish woman is on the phone for me.It might be a while so...."Yukimo was being walked over, her hand held by the witch that communicated with her with her mind."Ahh, well here is the fox of the night."she said, waving the witch over.

When they both appeared, Yukimo could only look straight ahead, her ears twitchin as she picked up sounds all around.From within the room, to out in the lobby, she could hear with no fault.The witch smiled, her emerald green eyes on Ebony, though she bowed and smiled to Keane."Yanrie, this here is Keane.He will watch Yukimo and use her for company alright.Please..endow him with the gift of thought alright."
She stood and kissed Keane on the lips."Enjoy her..........please."She whispered and pulled away, leaving the three and walked off, leaving the Tea Room.

The witch, Yanrie looked at Keane, then simply raised her hand and snapped her fingers."It is done."She simply said."Yukimo, before you is Mistress Ebony's patron, Master Keane.Enjoy yourself as well as him alright.Call upon me if you need anything."standing Yukimo infront of Keane, the witch looked at him for a moment, then bowed low and left, leaving Yukimo for Keane's use.

Yukimo simply blushed and was about to raise her hands and blushed red, forgetting that the male before her does not know sign language, so she talked to him with her mind."Good evening Master, how fair you this evening."She said , her voice sound that of Old English.And she said evening, for she assumed it still was.
Crackle Irondust said:
Chris smiled and he growled with such a possessive desire it even scared him a little and he gave into Fates pleas. Chris let his cock slither up between her legs and it speared into her slick pussy. He houghed out a breath as her wet lips squeezed his cock tight. "Ahh yes!" Chris mewled softly and he stayed pressed close to Fate as he began pumping into his wife to be. Yes honey accept me." He could hear gasps of shock and cheers and he smiled. They love the show sweetheart." Chris ground down on Fate and he felt her knee buckle. That's it honey." Chris pounded into Fate over and over and listened to his name escape her lips several times. The knot formed at the head of his cock and he breathed in the mixture of his musk and her pussy juices. He groaned and cock ballooned out of nowhere and it stretched Fate causing her extreame pleasure. He hoped.

When she felt the big bulbous head of his cock press and glide against her pussy lips she trembled and parted her legs even further, her juices soaking her fingers a bit."yes, yes yes..."she said and then groaned, feeling him push it deep inside her.Her legs wanted to give out as he pressed all the way, deep inside to the hilt and then he pumped his hips.She could barely keep herself up right and so, did she fall on her hands and knees, being fucked dogy style as her husband mounted her and pounded it her."Love..you...love....you."she said everytime he thrusted into her.She felt her insides being stretched as she cried out in bliss and pleasure, loving the sensation.She looked at all the people who were self mastubating, getting bj's or being ridden on as they looked upon her and her lewd acts on stage."I can't..hold out....I'm cumming.Cumming.C-Chris...I'm cumming~"She said and arched her back, pussy clamping down hard around his big cock and squeezed him, wanting all his yummy cum to flow deep inside of her.
Dark_Knight said:
"These are really sensitive..." Dante replied in between deep breaths, having been tired but moments ago, her writhing and pleasurable moans seemed to have granted him a second wind of sorts, giving him the strength to plunge into her once more. His member now pounding with desire it was thrusted into your warm and tight slit, the throbbing of his hard shaft now resonating within you. Lifting himself to a sit, he pull you into his fine chest, allowing her head to rest upon it. "These must not get touched all that often huh?" He inquired as his eyes rested upon her in a downwards gaze, his hips thrusting as her inner walls separated to accommodate his throbbing mass. Both of his hands now at your wings, he continued to stimulate the pair, watching each and every little sound and twitch her body maid as he continued to prod, glide and otherwise fondle these sensitive appendages. "I wonder what will happen if I do this...?" He asked, despite having an idea of its outcome, his head then leaning downward, his tongue darting out and flickering over her antennae, waiting for a favorable result.

She trembled and writhed on his lap as he fonddled and touched her wings.It felt like tiny little spiders were crawling all over her skin, the hairy legs brushing against her and she loved it.Loved the feel, the erotic gesture and brush.She held onto his shoulders, pushed up with her knees and thrusted her body up and down ontop of him, grinding harder and harder against him."So, good.So fucking good.Oh god, don't stop..don't-"She gritted her teeth and when he licked her antenna, she immidiatly came, hard.Her pussy clamped around his shaft, suqeezing the thing.She rode out atleast three orgasms, but her hips never stopped with the pounding on his cock."S-Suck it.Master, suck my antenna.Please...your tongue.Felt so good."She said, tilting her head in order for him to suck on her long antenna's.Already she felt the tips throbbing, pulsing, waiting to feel the flick of his hot tongue.

Crackle gave Fate all the cum she wanted plus more. That's it honey take it all!" Everyone cheered as the stage became soaked and slippery. Oh gods baby you feel so damn good!" Crackle pounded and pounded as his new wife accepted him. Honey your going to lay the eggs in about a hour." He shuddered and kissed her spine. All the fucking has sped up the ovaliation." Crackle roared and all the cum in the head of cock emptied into Fate. Ahh that feels so good!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom