Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor

Lustfull_Sin said:
Yukimo felt the throbbing of his cock as well as hear his heavy breathing.Hearing her Mistress as well made her heart beat faster.He was close, so close.Hair being tugged, Yukimo sat up, letting out a silent squeak and soon, her mouth was being filled, cheeks puffing out.Cum ran down her throat.She swallowed and swallowed as best she could not wanting to let a single drop escape her mouth.She loved it, missed the taste and smell.

It seemed like forever but finally he stopped his convulsions as well as his cum flowing.Pulling away, feeling his cock pop out of her mouth, she licked her lips.She was happy, thrilled actually and Yukimo could tell how happy he was as well.Yukimo's ears twitched a bit and she blushed, hearing...her name.Patrons were asking other maids of who she was and it seemed some were impressed.They fuck off to them for the times being, her attention was set on pleasing the man before her.Looking up, she smiled a happy Chesire smiled.She poked his thigh to get his attention and feeling like she did , she mouthed."Master.I wish to please you fully...with my body if you like.Though..."she blushed, biting her lip and looked at her Mistress."I...I want Mistress Shyrii to join us.To watch me if she would like as well as participate.Though...I..I want it..somewhere privatly, if it will not offend, may I please you somewhere privatly, along with Mistress Shyrii?"

Yukimo didn't even need to try and get Keane's attention, already having it fully, even though he had spoken to Shyrii as well. He had never let the lovely and gifted fox girl go unnoticed. Reaching forward to stroke her hair affectionately, he could still feel the effects of the Essence of Succubus that Ebony had subjected him to earlier, causing his cock to never become fully flaccid. He maintained at least a bit of an erection, and it would be easy enough to make it full, long, and thick once more. "Of course, Yukimo," he answered softly, the smile she was unable to see very clear in his voice.

He glanced to Shyrii for a moment tilting his head as he continued to speak, now as much to the lovely succubus as to the beautiful maid who knelt in front of him. "I would love nothing more than to have you please me with your body...and especially to please you. You deserve nothing less than the best treatment. And Mistress Shyrii is more than welcome, as you wish, and if she wishes as well." He didn't mind sharing Yukimo with the succubus, nor did he mind being shared, obviously. If it pleased them, then it more than pleased him as well.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Her body was humming, her pussy dripping and her nipples hard.Image after image, she grew wetter and wetter, though she wanted to simply lie on the bed, spread her legs and offer herself like a sacraficial lamb, she stayed put and watched as he inspected the toys on the wall.No longer did she see the images, but was now seeing what he was doing.Carefully he picked out a few items and as each were placed on the table, she eyed them, especially the bright red dildo.It was so out of place among the green, but that was the beauty of it.No matter where you were, what room you were in, something was always out of place.

Looking back up, she saw a black blind fold in his hands, and as he asked..no..commanded that she go on her knees, she did, smiling.She was getting a tingling feeling all over and as her world went black for a moment, she saw something.It was...her.She was looking at herself through the eyes of her Master.She smiled."I do look good in a blindfold."she said, chuckling and then she saw his hands and what he was holding.Biting her lip, she moaned a bit, feeling the nylon rope wrapped around her body tightly to the point it was still comfy. Then came the shackles.She got goosebumps as the cold mesh metal was wrapped around her wrists, keeping her from using her arms as a means of enjoyment.Being moved now, she heard the beam being lowered as well as saw and then she saw his hands work the end piece of rope through the holes.Her body lifted, feet barely dangling, arms placed behind her back.She smiled and saw the lovely red dildo in his hands.

Hearing the vibrations, and seeing it made her wiggle against the restraints."M-Master.."She gasped, then moaned, his body jerking as the heavy vibrating dildo head was pressed against her clit."M-Master...master,please, stick it in.I want it...inside my pussy."She begged, seeing her pussy through his eyes and how soaked it was.

Oh how he enjoyed the site of the little lamb squirming and craving for his touch! Implementing more of their shared vision. He looked at his own cock and began stroking it with his other hand. "Say what you made me do my dear! It's about time We do something about this. As for stucking this inside your pussy. I have a better more tormenting Idea.". The Psychic's onslaught on the miko's pussy continued.He stopped for a moment and removed some black duck tape he found on the wall of toys. Going back to Nani, he positned the dildo so it was right over her clit. Using the Duck tape, he held the dildo over there. "Isn't that a beaitufl sight." Pike said with grin that could kill.

The torment though didn't stop there. In the next moment a black leather whip, was in hand being brandished and practiced with. The first two times cracked the whip, he did it only to both scare and arouse the girl with anticipation. The next time though was different. "Are you ready?" Pike asked his voice deceptively monotone.

He began lashing her. With every lash, he chuckled and kept asking her. "How is that? Do you like it.?" He watched as more and more red marks appeared on her. Across her chest, right on her breasts, nipples. He loved the site of her. He wondered how this combined with the dildo would soon drive her to the edge. He never bothered to find out though. The site of her now flooded pussy was he needed to see to know.

His voice once again boomed another order. "Cum" He would say. Repeatedly said. "cum cum cum cum cum." He sensed that the meal was ready to be tenderzied. Hd did not no how long he kept on with his assault, but Pike sensed it was time to get her ready for the next faze. After his final lash, he whispered in her ear. " I hope you have enough energy for my cock into your nice comforting pussy." He quietly stroked her slit.

He began to undo her bindings, firth the beam then the rope, and finally the shackles finally came down the ground. The dildo fell to the ground as well as he ripped the tape off from it's place. For a moment he let her rest, afterwards he lifted her body, up and placed her gently on the green bed. " Such a good little maid I've been blessed with. Are you ready to be rewarded with my cock? You can let yourself go now. I will allow it. Let all that you want come to surface." He said undoing the shared vision, and removing the blindfold from her.

rage0976 said:
Yukimo didn't even need to try and get Keane's attention, already having it fully, even though he had spoken to Shyrii as well. He had never let the lovely and gifted fox girl go unnoticed. Reaching forward to stroke her hair affectionately, he could still feel the effects of the Essence of Succubus that Ebony had subjected him to earlier, causing his cock to never become fully flaccid. He maintained at least a bit of an erection, and it would be easy enough to make it full, long, and thick once more. "Of course, Yukimo," he answered softly, the smile she was unable to see very clear in his voice.

He glanced to Shyrii for a moment tilting his head as he continued to speak, now as much to the lovely succubus as to the beautiful maid who knelt in front of him. "I would love nothing more than to have you please me with your body...and especially to please you. You deserve nothing less than the best treatment. And Mistress Shyrii is more than welcome, as you wish, and if she wishes as well." He didn't mind sharing Yukimo with the succubus, nor did he mind being shared, obviously. If it pleased them, then it more than pleased him as well.

She smiled and raised herself, her kimono parting open to reveal her creamy pale skin.She was wet, her nipples hard and were noticable from behind the thin kimono.She turned her head, knowing where her Mistress was and bowed her head, speaking in silence to her."Please join us Mistress. If not, then I understand.Enjoy yourself al always Mistress."She bowed again and reached over, succesfully grabbing Keane's hand and led him away. She figured where all the tables and chairs were and with help from Keane, they were out of the Tea Room and inside the lobby now. She wondered where to take him and figured...the Snow Room would be nice. A surprise for him maybe, and she hoped he would like the decor.

Counting her steps, she carefully led him to the grand stairs case. Funny, how blind person was leading one who could clearly see. Pausing at the foot of the stair case. She raised her leg, felt the step and braced her weight.Then she took another step, then the other. Stairs were never her friend and she always needed someone to help her descend and ascend them, though Master Keane didn't have a problem. Once they reached the top, she raised her hand motioning for him toward the right where a hall with various rooms waited. Each room was designed differently and Yukimo had favored the Snow Room. They told her what color it was and what was inside and just by hearing how the room was she quickly fell in love with it.Once again, she counted her steps, saying the numbers in her head and passed at least twelve doors before stopping at the 13th one. She turned and reached for the knob, though missed and pouted.Bitting her lip, she moved her hand, felt the golb knob and grabbed it, turned and pushed the door in.She looked at Keane and motioned with her hand."I hope you like the room Master."She said, feeling him walk in, then she went as well, closing the door.

She waited, wanting him to enjoy the color and setting.Everything was as the name portained. The Snow Room. Everything was white, white white. From the walls, to canopy bed, to carpet.Even the toys along the wall were white. Snow globes decorated some of the tables and dressers, a few white wood portraits that hung from the walls. She moved next to Keane, tapped his arm and when she felt he was looking at her, she spoke silently again."I love this room. Mistress Ebony says it protrays me perfectly. Lone yet beautiful. White yet colorful. I wish I could see it, but they way she described it....I fell in love instantly. I would love to please you here in this room Master."

MasterOfWhispers said:
Oh how he enjoyed the site of the little lamb squirming and craving for his touch! Implementing more of their shared vision. He looked at his own cock and began stroking it with his other hand. "Say what you made me do my dear! It's about time We do something about this. As for stucking this inside your pussy. I have a better more tormenting Idea.". The Psychic's onslaught on the miko's pussy continued.He stopped for a moment and removed some black duck tape he found on the wall of toys. Going back to Nani, he positned the dildo so it was right over her clit. Using the Duck tape, he held the dildo over there. "Isn't that a beaitufl sight." Pike said with grin that could kill.

The torment though didn't stop there. In the next moment a black leather whip, was in hand being brandished and practiced with. The first two times cracked the whip, he did it only to both scare and arouse the girl with anticipation. The next time though was different. "Are you ready?" Pike asked his voice deceptively monotone.

He began lashing her. With every lash, he chuckled and kept asking her. "How is that? Do you like it.?" He watched as more and more red marks appeared on her. Across her chest, right on her breasts, nipples. He loved the site of her. He wondered how this combined with the dildo would soon drive her to the edge. He never bothered to find out though. The site of her now flooded pussy was he needed to see to know.

His voice once again boomed another order. "Cum" He would say. Repeatedly said. "cum cum cum cum cum." He sensed that the meal was ready to be tenderzied. Hd did not no how long he kept on with his assault, but Pike sensed it was time to get her ready for the next faze. After his final lash, he whispered in her ear. " I hope you have enough energy for my cock into your nice comforting pussy." He quietly stroked her slit.

He began to undo her bindings, firth the beam then the rope, and finally the shackles finally came down the ground. The dildo fell to the ground as well as he ripped the tape off from it's place. For a moment he let her rest, afterwards he lifted her body, up and placed her gently on the green bed. " Such a good little maid I've been blessed with. Are you ready to be rewarded with my cock? You can let yourself go now. I will allow it. Let all that you want come to surface." He said undoing the shared vision, and removing the blindfold from her.
She licked her lips, her own eyes and mind focused on his delicious cock.Screw the dildo, she wanted his dick burried deep inside and grinding against her walls.She got wetter thinking about it, her body twitching, trembling as it ached for his cock.Though if she coudlnt' have his cock, she was going to get the dil-, She watched him walk away, leaving her whimpering."No..I want the dildo..please."she begged, seeing him head to the wall and grab black duck tape. She had a feeling she knew what he was going to do, but waited and saw what it actually was. She was off mark. Instead of him sticking it inside her, nice and deep and having it tape hold it, the moved the dildo so the tip pressed firmly against her clit, the tap holding it in place.Her hips bucked, moans leaving her mouth."inside, I want it inside."she cried, juices streaming down her pale thigh.As she looked at herself through his eyes, her pussy was wet, glistening as well thanks to the lighting in the room.She bit her lip, her hips bucking ever so often as the vibration got to her.

Not long, he went back to the wall and in his hand , he held a whip and it was knew as well. He was going to break it in against her skin. As he cracked it, she gasped, skin tingling as the sound went through her ears, sending shivers."Master..."she whispered, seeing how long it was.She bit her lip and instead of answering his question, she merely nodded.She watched as his hand raised, then a burning sensation wrapped around her skin, pain running all over her body.She cried out, though it was mixed in both pleasure and pain.She rocked her hips, feeling the dildo rub into her more, the whip adding the pleasurable sensation."G-Good. So good, more more, please Master."She said, mouth open as another moan left her lips, another cry escaping as the whip descended on her skin.Her skin had multiple red ribbon looking marks across her skin.Over her breasts, along her nipples and stomach.She couldn't hold it and when he said the word cum, she did.Head throwing back, hips bucking, she came nice and hard, crying out every so often.She didn't know how many times she came, but he finally made one last whip on her and he was done, her own body saded, though not completly.He undid her binding, untying the rope and removing the shackles.She gasped, breathing hard as she knelt on the floor, catching ehr breathe.

She trembled, though not from fear but from the over pleasure she got.She needed more, wanted more, craved for more.As she was helped, she was led to the green bed, body resting on the soft matress.Their shared vision faded, but then her own appeared, the blindfold removed.She looked at him with hungry eyes and without warning, she opened her leg, reached up, grabbed his shoulders and brought his down.Moving her hand between their bodies, she position his cock, thrusted her hips and cried out when his cock entered her in one slick move."Fuck.Yes."She said, kissing him hard and deep, tongue thrusting in his mouth and ran along his teeth."Fuck me.Master, fuck me, please.Deep and hard. Pound my pussy."She begged, thrusting her hips again, feeling his cock head rub her deep inside.

Watching Yukimo leave with the guest made the succubus want to ache with want. Shyrii wanted to taste the blind fox, who did a wonderful blowjob in front of Keane. Despite the disabilities that the girl possessed, she knew how to pleasure a man. Maybe the demoness should reward the maid of such exploits. She had developed her telepathic skills that it became second nature when she trained the foxgirl. An invitation awaited her with and the nighttime fun haven't begun yet.

'Hmmmm. What to do?" Shyrii thought, while she drunk the last her tea to at least sustain herself without cumming on the spot from that little show she witnessed. The Mistress didn't realize that Shade was still beside her. She really wanted to rest her body for the next day ahead, but not when was invited for some possible threesome action. How could she say no to a request from her maid and guest? Her tender purple eyes looked at the Shade for a few moments and said, "I'm heading off for some fun, Shade. If you do see Ebony, tell her that I've returned from my trip." Once those instruction were set, the demoness left the Tea Room.

Shyrii could smell the fun in the air when reached the lobby area, depraving the people who entered the Tea Room a few minutes ago after hearing the moans of pleasure. They hoped for a free show with her, but told the people another time. She followed the scent of the Keane and the foxgirl maid, watching the people smile at her as they pass. People wondered if Shyrii would be available after tonight, though the possibility was less than likely after returning from Las Vegas. She nodded, since she was always or sometime available after her duties was fulfilled.

She went upstairs and turned to the right down a rather long and spacious hallway that had many doors in it. Shyrii passed about ten doors and the thirteenth one that had the color of the door was white. Her eyes took a peek at the pair when teased her for several minutes with a mini-show, but was about to join them for some pleasure.

The Snow Room was one of the rare room she haven't visited yet in the Mansion. It was created with Mistress Ebony's vision and the style was unmistakable Everything around her was pure white, expect for the people that were in the room. Shyrii decided to change such appearance by transforming her clothing into a white hot sexy number. Once the chance was complete, the succubus walked over to the pair with a smile on her face. "Trying to start without me?" she asked the pair seductive. "Very good choice of room by the way Yukimo," the Mistress told the fox maid telepathically.

Yukimo's ears twitched when she heard footsteps outside the door, She smiled and before she could turn and open the door, Shyrii already walked in.Bowing in respect, the looked up and smiled, straightening her body once again."I'm happy you can join us Mistress."She said via thoughts and looked to Keane."Mistress Shyrii is wondering in bed.....or off it as well."she grinned, ears twitching.The air smelled of sex and no one has even started to fuck yet.Curious she looked back at Shyrii."Mistress, I wish to 'see' you.You have been gone for some time and I want to 'see' that you still look the same.If it will not offen, I will touch you now."

Moving forward, kimono staying a bit from her gentle steps, she reached out and the first thing she touched was Shyrii's hand.She loved how smooth it still was and as she trailed her hand up, her skin was nice and warm.She smiled, gently going over her shoulder and down, feeling the curves of her breasts.She felt the edge of what felt like corsette and Yukimo could only smile.She wore one once, but didn't like it.She would rather feel naked.Rather then touching more of her breast, she simply brushed along her cleavage and moved her hand up, feeling the pulse on Shyrii's neck, then went to cup her face."you still look and feel the same."she said, gently running a finger along her jaw and up to her lower lip."Mistress...m-may.....may I kiss you.Please?"She asked, waiting to get permission.

Keane had followed Yukimo as she guided him upstairs, taking a moment to grab his kimono and slip it on before going with her as he cast a glance back toward Shyrii and offered a smile, letting her know that he was happy to let the fox girl have what she wanted. He then gladly let Yukimo lead him up the steps, helping her along as she needed from time to time, but mostly giving her the dignity of finding her own way. Once they were at the snow room, he stepped in as she opened the door and looked around. "This is beautiful, Yukimo," he exclaimed, the smile evident in his tone.

"It does suit you perfectly," he admitted, turning to her and reaching out to brush a hand through her hair briefly. "I would consider it an honor to be with you in here." He started to say something else when the door opened and Shyrii stepped in, grinning as she changed her outfit to something that better matched their surroundings. Giving an appreciative whistle at her new adornments, he whistled to show his approval.

As Yukimo moved to the succubus, Keane stayed where he was, having pulled his kimono back on, though leaving it open. There was nothing for him to hide anyway. Yukimo was more than familiar with his body by now, and Shyrii had already seen him completely naked, so he allowed his nicely toned form and generously proportioned cock to be viewed as he watched the two of them interact in silent appreciation of the two lovely creatures.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She licked her lips, her own eyes and mind focused on his delicious cock.Screw the dildo, she wanted his dick burried deep inside and grinding against her walls.She got wetter thinking about it, her body twitching, trembling as it ached for his cock.Though if she coudlnt' have his cock, she was going to get the dil-, She watched him walk away, leaving her whimpering."No..I want the dildo..please."she begged, seeing him head to the wall and grab black duck tape. She had a feeling she knew what he was going to do, but waited and saw what it actually was. She was off mark. Instead of him sticking it inside her, nice and deep and having it tape hold it, the moved the dildo so the tip pressed firmly against her clit, the tap holding it in place.Her hips bucked, moans leaving her mouth."inside, I want it inside."she cried, juices streaming down her pale thigh.As she looked at herself through his eyes, her pussy was wet, glistening as well thanks to the lighting in the room.She bit her lip, her hips bucking ever so often as the vibration got to her.

Not long, he went back to the wall and in his hand , he held a whip and it was knew as well. He was going to break it in against her skin. As he cracked it, she gasped, skin tingling as the sound went through her ears, sending shivers."Master..."she whispered, seeing how long it was.She bit her lip and instead of answering his question, she merely nodded.She watched as his hand raised, then a burning sensation wrapped around her skin, pain running all over her body.She cried out, though it was mixed in both pleasure and pain.She rocked her hips, feeling the dildo rub into her more, the whip adding the pleasurable sensation."G-Good. So good, more more, please Master."She said, mouth open as another moan left her lips, another cry escaping as the whip descended on her skin.Her skin had multiple red ribbon looking marks across her skin.Over her breasts, along her nipples and stomach.She couldn't hold it and when he said the word cum, she did.Head throwing back, hips bucking, she came nice and hard, crying out every so often.She didn't know how many times she came, but he finally made one last whip on her and he was done, her own body saded, though not completly.He undid her binding, untying the rope and removing the shackles.She gasped, breathing hard as she knelt on the floor, catching ehr breathe.

She trembled, though not from fear but from the over pleasure she got.She needed more, wanted more, craved for more.As she was helped, she was led to the green bed, body resting on the soft matress.Their shared vision faded, but then her own appeared, the blindfold removed.She looked at him with hungry eyes and without warning, she opened her leg, reached up, grabbed his shoulders and brought his down.Moving her hand between their bodies, she position his cock, thrusted her hips and cried out when his cock entered her in one slick move."Fuck.Yes."She said, kissing him hard and deep, tongue thrusting in his mouth and ran along his teeth."Fuck me.Master, fuck me, please.Deep and hard. Pound my pussy."She begged, thrusting her hips again, feeling his cock head rub her deep inside.

It was astonishing. How ravenous how bestial the girl came about. The moment he pulled her down surprised him for a one moment, but he simply went with the rhythm and melody of them moment. His slips pressed against her lips, his tongue entangling and dancing with his own. The noises she was making nearly he drove him insane. At the sound of her voice demanding that he'd take his rod and impale her he simply responded with a tone worthy of a king and god "That's right my little maid, demand it, crave it. Let me see more of that side of you!" Gently, he teased her tight little pussy, only going part of the way in. When she thrusted her hips Pike soon found himself in a world of pure delight. This was the moment he had so longed for. Yet, he had a feeling that there would be several more moments like these. If not just with Nani, but several of the other girls in this wonderful manor of Ebony. Perhaps, he thought. That would be another tale for him. He still intended to have more fun with his current "toy."

He was on top of her now, his hips bumping forward like and engine. His expression that of a pure intense bliss. His body now beginning to perspire, almost to the point that it may be considered sinful. The wet walls squeezed his cock like a vice, sending shivers of pleasure throughout his entire being. For a few moments, he almost lost control of his abilitys, his mind barely registering some of the thoughts that she was having. Though in truth, Pike believed that he didn't have to be mind reader to know that the miko was enjoying it as much as he was. After a few more moments of this little musical movement they were having. The almost orgasms and the like. The pinches he made to her nippes as he fucked her or the bites on her neck as he moved his rod deeper into her sex. Pike decided to change positions. It's about time make the girl work more for his own climax.

Shifting his body weight, poke soon flipped her over, ruffling the already messy and sex scented green sheets of the emerald bed. She was on top this time, while he was at the bottom. The psychics eyes gazed at the miko's intently, as if they were challenging her. "Fuck baby, that was good, care to finish this little exercise off?"

Shyrii smiled at Keane when he whistled her choice of attire for the threesome. She wanted to make sure that the lingerie blended in with everything else in the room. She looked like a true sex goddess that people can't their eyes off of. Her training was also mix with the art of sensuality, so that people around her complement her beautiful looks. The succubus was grateful that the young man loved her choice of clothing before they go off. "I'm glad that you approval of my attire, Master Keane."

Her focus then shifted over to lovely fox girl who wanted something that will seduce any person watching. How could she deny Yukimo such request? Shyrii made no secret in the Manor that she was bi, but still prefer men. Her first kiss with a woman was many years ago, so the feeling won't be foreign to her.

"How about I get to kiss you, sweet Yukimo?" The succubus kissed her on the lips slowly in hopes that it would make Master Keane uncomfortable between his legs and Yukimo shivering in pleasure. She broke the kiss from Ebony then started to strip off her clothing leaving her showing off those perky 36D breasts that were nothing short of flawless, only to leave on her white panties. Oh how can a man or woman resist? Simply they cannot.

"I hope you like what you see, Keane? Getting you nice and hard watching us strip down to almost nothing," she said in a tone that was more sinful by the minute. "I bet you cannot wait hmm?" Shyrii turned her attention to Yukimo, pinching the fox girl maid on the side of her ass who was still in her uniform. Placing her head on the girl's shoulder while looking at the hot, but naked gentleman in front of them. "Don't just stand there, Yukimo. Show off your goodies to him. Make him feel like he's in heaven."

MasterOfWhispers said:
It was astonishing. How ravenous how bestial the girl came about. The moment he pulled her down surprised him for a one moment, but he simply went with the rhythm and melody of them moment. His slips pressed against her lips, his tongue entangling and dancing with his own. The noises she was making nearly he drove him insane. At the sound of her voice demanding that he'd take his rod and impale her he simply responded with a tone worthy of a king and god "That's right my little maid, demand it, crave it. Let me see more of that side of you!" Gently, he teased her tight little pussy, only going part of the way in. When she thrusted her hips Pike soon found himself in a world of pure delight. This was the moment he had so longed for. Yet, he had a feeling that there would be several more moments like these. If not just with Nani, but several of the other girls in this wonderful manor of Ebony. Perhaps, he thought. That would be another tale for him. He still intended to have more fun with his current "toy."

He was on top of her now, his hips bumping forward like and engine. His expression that of a pure intense bliss. His body now beginning to perspire, almost to the point that it may be considered sinful. The wet walls squeezed his cock like a vice, sending shivers of pleasure throughout his entire being. For a few moments, he almost lost control of his abilitys, his mind barely registering some of the thoughts that she was having. Though in truth, Pike believed that he didn't have to be mind reader to know that the miko was enjoying it as much as he was. After a few more moments of this little musical movement they were having. The almost orgasms and the like. The pinches he made to her nippes as he fucked her or the bites on her neck as he moved his rod deeper into her sex. Pike decided to change positions. It's about time make the girl work more for his own climax.

Shifting his body weight, poke soon flipped her over, ruffling the already messy and sex scented green sheets of the emerald bed. She was on top this time, while he was at the bottom. The psychics eyes gazed at the miko's intently, as if they were challenging her. "Fuck baby, that was good, care to finish this little exercise off?"

Hot as fire, that's what her body felt like.She felt like she was in a sauna or something close.Her body was slick with slit, her pussy slick with her juices.She thrusted her hips upward, meeting his, thrust for thrust.Her hands shot up, fingers running through his hair, only to grip and tug, nails scratching along his scalp.She cried out and she came...one or twice, but that didn't stop her from thrusting her hips more and more.Digging her heals into the mattress, her legs spread open, taking him deeper inside her."Your cock...feels so...good.Fuck, I love it."

When he pinched her nipples, she tugged his hair.When he bit her neck, she tightened her pussy around his cock.He gave and so did she.She received and so would he.A fair exchange no matter what the result was.Whatever he did, she tried to equal and return the pleasure back to him.When he shifted, she moaned, loving the small movements and then she was ontop.Looking down at him, she managed to see the intense pink that glowed around his body.He was aroused to a certain extent and so was she no doubt.Smiling, she leaned back, placed her hands behind her and onto his thighs, using him for support.Opening her legs more, he got a good view of them connected together.

"Brace yourself."She said and raised her hips oh so slowly, showing him his cock as it was slick with her juices, glistening thanks to the light.The head was still nuzzled inside her pussy and she gently lowered her hips, tormenting him.She was going to ride him oh so slowly, a for of punishment for him, since he did quite a number on her breasts and stomach thanks to the whip.Not to mention the torture in having a vib pressed against your clit instead of being thrusted deep inside.

She raised her hips and lowered them, raised and lowered, back and forth, moving nice and slow and at times, she tightened herself, then loosened, tightened, then loosened.

Yukimo could only blush at the offer she got.A kiss..from the Mistress.There was a God it seemed.Leaning in, she felt the Mistress close the distance between them, her lips soft as can be against her.Yukimo sucked in a harsh breathe as the kiss slowly deepened.The succubus tasted sweet, like strawberries almost.The kiss, though it was short, was better then what she imagined.Her eyes picked up a familiar sound and she heard clothes being dropped to the floor.No doubt the Mistress was naked before her eyes."I wish I could truly see you."she said, feeling a pang hit her chest.If only it were possible.Shaking the sad thought the turned and jumped, blushing when Shyrii pintched her.

She wanted the Master to strip her of her kimono, but if the Mistress insisted.Looking at Keane, she bit her lip and pushed her kimono off her shoulders, revealing pale smooth skin.No hair, none what so ever.Being bold, she raised her hands and tugged at her blind fold, dropping her hand and released the cloth until it touched the floor.She didn't look back up though.She wanted too, but people still had this thing about looking into the eyes of a blind person.Closing her eyes, she looked up, hands running slowly across her stomach and down her sides."Does my body look pleasing Master?"She asked, eyes still closed as she moved her lips.

As Keane watched the two of them, he tilted his head to the side a bit, having to smile to himself at the sight. They were quite sensual and lovely together, a contrast in many ways, but one that painted such a beautiful picture. As Shyrii took charge and kissed Yukimo, he chewed his lip thoughtfully, feeling the life stirring within his loins once more. When the two began removing clothes, he grinned slyly, his kimono open and showing just how excited the scene had made him. Now they stood, one naked, the other nearly naked, in front of him. "I do indeed like what I see," he responded to Shyrii, offering her a sultry smile.

Looking to Yukimo once her kimono fell away, he tilted his head as she even removed her blindfold, finally answering her question with a nod, though speaking as well so she knew his pleasure. "I do like what I see Yukimo. Now let me give you a gift for this night." He stepped forward, reaching a hand out to place on her head, letting his palm cover her face as his fingertips rested on her forehead. "You have nearly unshakable faith. That's good. I can mold it and gift you with something special." With that he closed his eyes and began chanting something in Enochian, his eyes glowing softly as well as his fingertips, though there was no pain at all for her. When he finished, he pulled his hand away and smiled. "Open your eyes and speak, Yukimo. Look upon Mistress Shyrii and tell her how lovely she appears."

She smiled, happy to hear that Keane liked her body.She felt rather relieved, but atleast she can please him well now.When he said he would gift her with something, she only quirked a brow, then his hand was placed on her face.She tensed not knowing what to do.Trembling, she felt her face waming, a tingling sensation going through her body and then it went away.

Did she hear him right.For her to open her eyes and speak.She shook her head as if he was crazy, but surely she could not say that.Thinking...best to humor him, she peeled her lids open and then.....she saw light.A blurry spot, then it slowly grew.She saw...white...nothing but white.Then...feet.Hers as well as his.Soon enough her was staring at her feet, his and the floor.She blinked quickly, eyes tearing up from the light.Was this happening.Was she seeing.She raised her hands, turning them, amazed to see how lovely and slender they were.She looked up and blushed, seeing what Keane looked like.She was right.He did look lovely, from head to two."H-H-how......"she said in a hard raspy voice.

Yukimo turned, and was surprised to see Shyrii and her lovely figured form."M-Mis........tress..."she choked, reaching her hand up and touched her arm.Hearing her voice was so new.And seeing so many things, like a person, a room, the wall or floor.It was too much, yet it was....it was....she didn't know the proper word to use.She could see.Bless the spirits, she could see.Yukimo turned her head, lost in her wonder.Her dark green eyes gazed all over the room, seeing things she would normally avoid and bump into by accident."I-I.....can...s-see.I...I...c-can..speak."she said, choking from a sob.

Shyrii stood quietly when Keane did something that only few people who were versed in magic could do. The succubus knew the desires of Yukimo to not only see, but here what was going on around her. It pained her many of nights when she didn't have those powers to unlock those disabilities. Despite that, the foxgirl continued to do her job without complaint. Such quiet dedication caused the mistress to like the maid a lot. The reward that the young man gave her was long overdue. However, she wondered whenever or not such procedure was permanent.

She walked up to Yukimo who began to sob, overwhelmed as to what took place. Shyrii wrapped her arms around the maid like a mother would do with a child. She rocked her body back and forth, wanting the foxgirl to let out her joy. "Let it all out, baby. I'm very happy that you can see and hear me at last," the mistress said, letting out a few tears of happiness herself. "I longed for a day like this. You earned it really." Her head shifted over to Keane with an appreciated nod. "I thank you very much for giving her a wonderful gift." While she didn't want to break up a happy ending, a nagging question needed to ask. Hopefully, he doesn't break her heart with a wrong answer. Shyrii got a backup plan just in case. "Is this procedure you just done permanent?"

"It's...complicated," Keane responded, watching the two of them as Yukimo sobbed with joy. Pursing his lips, he tilted his head slightly. "It's temporary, for now. But it can be something permanent. But that would be a subject to breach when Yukimo is ready. It would require a pact, as my kind form, and that can be...tricky business." He stepped closer, raising a hand to stroke Yukimo's hair with a smile before looking to Shyrii.

"This was to let her see her room...and to truly enjoy this moment in the way that she should be able to. We can discuss the more permanent method later, but it is time consuming. Taking days. And her faith in me must be...unshakable. Until that can be established, this is all I can do." He looked to Yukimo and smiled once more. "Yukimo...take advantage of your gift. Look upon me, and your Mistress, while we all pleasure each other. Let us hear your cries of ecstasy and let you see the desire in our eyes."

Yukimo embraced her Mistress, letting the tears roll down.This was heaven.Paradise almost.She could see.She could see and say things to people now.Finally, she could do the things others can.Instead of just listening to people making love, she can see it now as well as cry out in the joy bliss of pleasure.Looking at Keane, she bowed her head."T-Thank you.Thank you so much.I don't care for how long it'll last, but I will use up all the time I have in pleasuring both you and my Mistress."She brought her hands up and grabbed onto his shoudlers.Bringin him close, she kissed him, letting her lips linger for a moment before pulling away.

"I..I have a favor to ask.Will...will both you...pleasure each other before my eyes."She turned red, looking away."Tis embarissing for me to ask yes...but....I...I just wish to see.I always hear and I can smell the arousel and sex that goes on near me, but now...I want to see what two lovely people look like while they pleasure each other."She smiled weakly."If you do not wish to, then I can pleasure one of you or both if possible."

Shyrii smiled at Yukimo sneaky attempt in kissing Keane in front of her. The succubus Mistress didn't mind of such at all. This was one of many small victories for the young foxgirl, and now wanted something more to witness. She wanted both her and Keane to pleasure each other, giving her a nice private show to watch without any type of interruption. "Umm… wow," she said sheepishly. "I think that we can honor such request for you, Yukimo." She walked up to the maid and placed her hands on the shoulders. "I hope that you like what we about to do. Also, consider this as another lesson." Shyrii kissed the foxgirl on the forehead before she walked up to Keane with a sinful grin on her lips. "As for you, mister." She kisses her on the lips before her fingers tip-toed its way on his arm. "I hope you have such attention to detail like you do with Lady Ebony." She leaned over his ears and whispered something so that the foxgirl can't hear. "I'll have something to alleviate the issue for Yukimo, but will require your assistance."

Keane accepted Yukimo's kiss gladly, returning it with a smile before letting her pull away when Shyrii walked up to her to speak. After the succubus kissed the cute fox girl on the forehead and turned to him, he tilted his head as she approached. Accepting her kiss and returning it as well, he grinned and tilted his head again as she teased his arm with her fingertips. "So you heard about Mistress Ebony and myself, hmm?" It was to be expected there would be talk, when the Mistress who wasn't known for having the same lover twice had came half a dozen times or more over the course of the night from his talents. "I do hope it's whetted your appetite."

As she moved to whisper in his ear, he grinned once more, rather mischievously, as his hands rested on her hips and began to slide up her sides slowly, his thumbs just brushing the sides of her full breasts teasingly before moving back down and behind her to cup her shapely ass. "Oh," he responded with a smile, whispering back to her. "I have every intention of making sure Yukimo enjoys herself completely. What is it you had in mind and how can I assist you?"

Shyrii moaned from his touches, and loved every second of it. She was at that point jealous of Ebony for getting to him first, but glad that he would allow her the chance to play. The succubus doesn't like to be the person fucking the hot people after Ebony did so; she got such a competitive streak about her, but doesn't let that get in the way of business in the Manor. But it was time for pleasure, which Keane was doing at earnest while letting the fox girl watch all of the action. "I will be doing something with that nice cock of yours in which you will bone Yukimo out," she said with lustful intent. "I'm also well-versed in magic, thanks to my mother of course. It will be very painless I assure you. I want her to experience the highest of highs in pleasure. Once she releases her biggest orgasm, you spray her with loads of cum in her sex. Of course this will mean both of you cumming at the same time. I will be sneaky with her pussy while you warm her up and put in some kind energy that acts like an aphrodisiac. Doesn't matter what position you fuck her, it will ultimately send a chain reaction to the her body by making feel like she's on Cloud 9. After tonight, she will keep what has been robbed of her. Sounds liberating, don't you agree?" Shyrii had a grin on her face, letting him think about the idea.

Yukimo tilted her head to the side, wondering what those two were up too.Seems she gave them a good idea and as they conversed, Yukimo quietly sat on a white plushed seat, tucking her legs under her and wrapped her tails around her legs.It was as if she was camoflauged witht he seat, but then one would notice it was her thanks to her eyes.She watched as Master Keaned slowly and gently ran his hands up and down her Mistress's body, brushing slightly on her breasts.Yukimo felt the tingle as well, as if he were touching her and her nipples seemed to harden and ache, wanting that soothing, gentle touch as well.

Her eyes twitched, straining hard to listen.Now that she gained the two lost sense of speach and sight, her hearing wasn't acute as it used to be, so she had no idea what was being said, then again it wasn't her place it seemed.Waiting patiently, she wondered what they would do.Would he eat her out first...or would the Mistress have her way with him first.She imagined all the fun things they would do before her eyes.

"Of course," Keane replied to Shyrii with a playful grin, tilting his head a bit. "I have every intention of making sure Yukimo gets the full spectrum of pleasure out of this. But first...I do believe she wanted a show." Giving the succubus a wink, he tilted his head, his thumbs hooking into the sides of her white thong, licking his lips as he looked over her body appreciatively before meeting her eyes once more. "And I would hate to deny you any of the pleasures to be had for yourself, dear Mistress." The way he used the term Mistress was a contradiction to his nature, Keane being in no way a submissive creature. It was more of a term of endearment for him, and simply honored her position within the manor. But it was obvious that he preferred to be in control of the action.

Glancing to Yukimo briefly, he gave her a playful smile, licking his lips with the promise of giving her a good show as well as letting her know that her turn would be coming as well. Looking back to Shyrii, he tilted his head a bit with a broad grin. "Though there was no rule that said we couldn't touch her while enjoying each other." Winking at her again, his hands slid up her body to cup her ample breasts, massaging them thoroughly as his fingers danced at her nipples teasingly before his hands moved down once more, this time hooking her thong and sliding it down as he knelt in front of her, letting her step out of it before capturing one of her legs and pulling it over his shoulder, his arm wrapping around it to help her keep her balance as she was left with one foot on the floor now. His grip was surprisingly strong given his lean build. Looking up at the succubus, he licked his lips before leaning forward to run his tongue through her slit, just brushing her clit before withdrawing and licking his lips again as his eyes met hers, savoring the sample he had just gotten.

The fallen angel clearly enjoyed his job. Without further hesitation, he pulled Shyrii to his mouth once more as his tongue probed her pussy, parting her lips and seeking her clit again, but this time lapping at it rapidly and relentlessly while his free hand slid up her leg and two fingers managed to push their way into her cunt, exploring her and searching out her sweet spots so he could put focus on them as her reactions gave them away.

Yukimo watched as her Master got to work on her Mistress.His hands were so nimble and gently it sent shivers up Yukimo's body.Seeing his hands move along the Mistress's breasts, Yukimo felt her breasts and nipples tingle too.She couldn't look away.Didn't dare.Her body heated up when he soon drop to his knees and raised one of Shyrii's legs.She could perfectly see the pinkness of her pussy, and how wet it was.With her tail covering her, Yukimo moved her hand along her thigh until she reached her own pussy and when she ran her middle finger, she was surprised to see how wet she was.

Flushing, she followed Keane's mouth.How it opened and how his slick, pink tongue poked up and licked at her Mistress's cunt.Yukimo shuddered, closing her eyes just a bit as she ran her tongue finger along her slit.It felt amazing.Having the gift of sight, she was enjoying such a show.He was good.Skilled and hungry almost.His hand moved now and when he slipped two fingers passed Shyrii's slicked folds, Yukimo slipped her middle finger as well and she bit her lip, muffling a moan.In and out her finger went, trying to follow the same speed his finger were going.His wrist turned and so did she.His fingers shoved deeper and so did hers.

Yukimo was sweating, sighing and letting out little soft mews.She concentrated, making sure her tail was covering her, not wanting them to see what she was doing to herself as she watched.Who would have though she enjoyed the act of voyeurism.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Hot as fire, that's what her body felt like.She felt like she was in a sauna or something close.Her body was slick with slit, her pussy slick with her juices.She thrusted her hips upward, meeting his, thrust for thrust.Her hands shot up, fingers running through his hair, only to grip and tug, nails scratching along his scalp.She cried out and she came...one or twice, but that didn't stop her from thrusting her hips more and more.Digging her heals into the mattress, her legs spread open, taking him deeper inside her."Your cock...feels so...good.Fuck, I love it."

When he pinched her nipples, she tugged his hair.When he bit her neck, she tightened her pussy around his cock.He gave and so did she.She received and so would he.A fair exchange no matter what the result was.Whatever he did, she tried to equal and return the pleasure back to him.When he shifted, she moaned, loving the small movements and then she was ontop.Looking down at him, she managed to see the intense pink that glowed around his body.He was aroused to a certain extent and so was she no doubt.Smiling, she leaned back, placed her hands behind her and onto his thighs, using him for support.Opening her legs more, he got a good view of them connected together.

"Brace yourself."She said and raised her hips oh so slowly, showing him his cock as it was slick with her juices, glistening thanks to the light.The head was still nuzzled inside her pussy and she gently lowered her hips, tormenting him.She was going to ride him oh so slowly, a for of punishment for him, since he did quite a number on her breasts and stomach thanks to the whip.Not to mention the torture in having a vib pressed against your clit instead of being thrusted deep inside.

She raised her hips and lowered them, raised and lowered, back and forth, moving nice and slow and at times, she tightened herself, then loosened, tightened, then loosened.

The site he saw before him was something marvelous within his emerald colored eyes. His own passionate lust burned as much as Nani's own lust have. He braced himself in more ways then one. As he lowered herself in the graceful motions worthy of a priestess, there was one single thought that came raging through the recesses of his mind. It was worth it. . As she began to slowly torture him with the slowly gliding her hips against his all he could think of it was worth it. AS the head of his magnificent cock pushed in slowly into her wet wet pussy all that he could think of it was that it was worth it. His hands reached out and grabbed and pinched her nipples to half pleasure and half punish this red head for throwing him into throes of torment. His lustful eyes gazed up at the miko as she began to tighten and loosen around his his cock in nice smooth beats. He was going to cum soon but of course not with out a fight.

His mind focused and his eyes went out of focus for one brief moment. In his minds eye he saw the crimson dildo lying right on the floor in the center of the little play spot where Pike had earlier tormented and lovingly beat his little servant. He imaged himself grabbing the dildo and walking towards the bed. As he focused those thoughts, the dildo began to float up in midair as if it was picked up by a phantom or ghost of long past. Pike's control over his own telekineses seemed to have increased the more time he spends fucking Nani. With swift though in him mind and a motion of his hands, the object of much much pleasure began to find itself gliding across the room and into the hands of the Master.

He smiled up at Nani as she continued with her torment, and groaned louder as she began to add more varitions to her dance like movements. When he felt the dildo finally rest in his hands he began to echo the miko's own words "You brace yourself."

With a fast swing of his hands he laid the vibrator gently again on her clit as she impaled herself with Pike's cock. If her aura was pink before this was only going for certain pleasure the girl. He flipped the switch on as the electric noises of the vibe began to sound and the floods of pleasure would soon ensue.

Shyrii loved the way this fallen angel touched her, electrifying the delicious body whenever those hands went. She gave an impish grin when he started to move those fingers to her white thong. It was wonderful to for him to give her the pleasure needed for the fun to take place in front of Yukimo. Shyrii loved his aggression on the clit when he was down between her legs and sure didn't disappoint. He surprises her with a couple of fingers shoved deep into her when the demoness least expect it and nibbles a little on the moist lips that she present to him. The way he made her feel should be illegal. She caused some action adjacent from this room to with the screaming she let out. He alternated between the up and down licking and the circles around her pussy lips for a long time. She didn’t want him to ever stop; it felt so damn good! Her pussy was on fire!

“Oh yes, Keane,” the sinful succubus whispered hoarsely.

She began to roll her hips as he plunged his hot tongue inside of her fiercely and sucked her swollen clit. Shyrii moaned in satisfaction, her head tossing backward. Her leg draped over the fallen angel’s shoulder, her aching pussy being eaten out as if he was starving. Her hands gripped his hair hard and pushed him more into her pussy, urging him to eat his fill. Mix of cries and moans escape her lips, her senses going haywire now. His tongue was exquisite, licking and brushing, even poking in and out of her sweet cunt.

Keane continued to feast on Shyrii's pussy while Yukimo looked on, showing no mercy, and giving no signs of relenting on her as his arm held her thigh firmly so she kept her balance. His tongue was wild, unpredictable, lapping at her clit one moment, circling it another, and probing inside her the next. His lips would tug at her sensitive bud, his teeth would brush it, and his mouth seemed to work in harmony, all the parts knowing just what to do and when to do it. Her cries and moans of pleasure only seemed to make him want more, and so his skilled tongue and fingers worked double time to get all the sounds of ecstasy he could from her.

He paused for a brief moment, looking toward Yukimo, who was hidden beneath her tails, but the sounds she was making were unmistakable, which caused Keane to grin seductively at her and lick his lips. He gave her a wink, a silent promise that her turn would come as well, before his mouth found Shyrii once more and resumed its assault on her delicious cunt. Probing his tongue deep inside the succubus, he let out a low growl that sent vibrations through her before returning to lapping at her clit while his fingers sank into her once more, seeking her g-spot and stroking it relentlessly while his tongue gave her clit no mercy to speak of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom