Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor

Sinful Bliss said:
Shyrii squealed happily as her Master started to pound deep into her at incredible speeds. He was rough and strong and she loved every second of it. She loved how much he played with her body and the warm feeling she felt as he squeezed it for all it was worth. The Mistress never even thought this kind of scenario was possible. She never imagined that she'd ever be fucked by someone who's not a Master. The succubus definitely didn't imagine she'd enjoy it this much especially when an audience in place. Keane was everything she had dreamt for in a hot lover and more: massive cock, amazing stamina, and knew how to take control during love. Of course if she was in a righter state of mind she'd realize how messed up her thoughts were .Whenever she started to think clearly the constant pounding from his cock seemed to drive those thoughts out of her. All that was left was a sensual succubus that wanted nothing more than what he was doing to her right then.

With the constant bouncing anytime Mariah tried to speak her words ended up spaced and ditzy. "Do… it…" She said as she clenched harder upon his dick. "Please fill me…" The slutty demoness tried to finish her sentence but the final words just melted into a cry as she spasmed wildly on his cock, cumming for the second time that hour, much more powerful than the first.
Lustfull_Sin said:
Yukimo moaned, rubbing her clit fast, as her Master pounded her Mistress's nice pussy.The way her body trembled, her breasts hitting her leg everytime she was pounded into."S-So...beautiful."she gasped, closing her eyes, but only for a moment.She didn't want to miss such a lovely thing happening.If she could, Yukimo could watch this over and over again, cumming along with them."I'm..gonna..cum as well."she said, rocking her hips against her hand, pressing at her sensitive cllit.

Body shaking, her ears twitching, tail flicking from the tip, Yukimo went and joined her Mistress and orgasmed, hips bucking up and off the seat a bit as her juices coated her finger a bit and dripped down onto the cushion.She cried out Master and Mistress as her orgasm overrode along her body, until finally, she dropped onto the seat, breathing hard, her body twitching slightly from the orgasm.

As both Shyrii and Yukimo had reached their orgasms again, Keane knew he wasn't going to last any longer. The sensation of the luscious succubus clenching around him and milking his cock for its seed was too much, and then her begging to be filled was simply the icing on the cake. Gripping her hips, Keane gave a last, deep thrust, sinking his cock inside her as far as it could go as he held her fully impaled and ground his hips, stirring his length against her walls while her retracting pussy massaged his throbbing shaft. All of these elements resulted in him growling softly as he began to erupt inside the Mistress, letting his hot seed flow into her in bursts. As he let her tight pussy milk his cock for every drop of cum, his eyes eventually opened to catch Yukimo's gaze as he licked his lips and finally pulled free of Shyrii.

Giving the Mistress a playful slap on the ass, he walked around her to offer his cock up to Yukimo so she could taste the mixture of his cum as well as that of her Mistress, looking down at her with a smile. He was still semi-hard, thanks to the Essence of Succubus that Ebony had given him a whiff of earlier, meaning that getting him ready again would take little time if any. "It's yours, Yukimo. All for your pleasure. And I want you next." Reaching out to stroke her hair, he smiled at her, giving her a wink as he added a condition. "And while I fuck you, I want you to taste the Mistress' pussy...it's nice and full of my cum, and hers, all for you."

((Note: This little trio has been moved HERE where you will find this very same post to build on, but I felt I shouldn't deny our thread readers the opportunity to catch the end of that part of the scene so I decided to put the post in this thread as well. ^_^. Click the above link to keep following their adventures.))

zerian pushed slightly on the door after turning the handle.
"Hello?"
He called out as he stepped in and looked around before sitting in a chair in the lobby.

Anne looked to each one as Fate said their names, smiling and giving little waves to the little ones. "They are all adorable," she said, giving a giggle at the milking comment. She was sure it was trouble, having seven babies to feed. When people started to murmur and move she looked up, seeing Ebony walking down the stairs. "Hello Mistress," she said, giving a bow then coming back up with a smile. "Yes, they brought the babies, aren't they cute, Mistress?" she said.

Her gaze turned towards the door when it opened. "I'll tend to our new Master," she said, bowing once more to the group and then moving to the man that had taken a seat near the front door. "Hello Master, welcome to the Maid's Manor," she said, giving a curtsy and smile to him.

"Hello, I am zarian is the master of this manor here by chance?"
Zarian looked at the girls attire a little confused as to why she would wear something like that but thought nothing of it as he had seen people wear less as a normal outfit.
His stomach growled and brought him from his musings.
"Please pardon me its been a while."

Anne nodded. "It is lovely to meet you, Master Zarian. Our Mistress is just over there speaking with a former maid and her husband," she said, gesturing to Ebony. She looked back, giggling slightly at his stomach grumbling. "Of course, Master. Could I get you anything? We have plenty of food and drink that I would be happy to fetch for you, or if you have any other wishes I would be happy to honor them," she said, giving him a smile. He was cute, she liked him and hoped he was here to sample the other services she offered.

Zarian blushed slightly at the girls advances, and would definately have been interested in her other services if his need for food wasn't so great.
"Well for now some food would be lovely, if you would be so kind as to show me the kitchen i could whip us both a light lunch." Zarian stood and offered his hand to the young lady with a smile.

"You don't have to cook, our chefs are quite skilled. If you so desire though, I shall lead the way," Anne said, smiling and taking his hand. She started walking, leading him through the hallways to the kitchen. "My name is Anne, and as I said before it is a pleasure to meet you, Master. If I may ask, what brought you to the Manor?" she asked, giving him a smile as they walked.

"Well anne truth be told I was actually on my way to the next town to take care of some business when i collapsed on the road when i came to i saw this manor." Zarian smiled back at anne as they walked.
"I dont doubt their cooking skills i just preffer to cook for people rather than have others sohow many cooks are there?"
He asked looking into her eyes.

"Oh my, well I am certainly glad our Manor was there to help you," Anne said, turning down another hallway. "I see, well I look forward to tasting your creation," she said, soon reaching the kitchen with him. It was a large part of the north side of the Manor. "I believe twenty are working for the Manor, that many is needed when we have as many patrons as we do. Many of the maids can also cook, so if it gets very busy they are called in as well. I believe this area is not claimed, you can use it," she said, leading him to another part, each of the cooks had their own area of ingredients, utensils, and appliances; she brought him to one not being used.

Zarian looked around the kitchen and bowed to each of the cooks in turn as he passed them.
"Wow never in all my life have i seen such a magnificant kitchen."
Zarian slowly removed his coat and put on an apron before taking out a small shallow bowl and putting water into it.
"Can you hold these for a second?" He asked anne holding out his glasses to her his grey contacts still in his eyes hiding his true eye color.

"It is rather impressive, I couldn't believe it when I first came here," she said, looking back to him when he spoke. Anne smiled and nodded. "Of course master," she said, taking his glasses and folding them, moving out of the way a bit so he would have the full space of the area to work.

"Thank you."
He slowly removed his contacts and set them in the bowl then turned to anne.
"Can i have my glasses back please it makes reading a little easier."
He smiled as his white hair fell over his left crimson eye leaving his right eye of the same color viewable.

Anne nodded and handed them back. She was curious why he hid the true color of his eyes, much preferring the beautiful crimson to the gray, though decided to not bring it up, not yet at least. She would let him work, interested in his seeing him work.

Zarian smiled.
"They dont scare you do they?"
He held out an apron to her as he opened the fridge and began gathering ingredients.
"Chocolate or vanilla?"
He asked still looking in the fridge.

Anne shook her head. "No, I think the crimson is beautiful," she said. She smiled and took the apron, making her happy that he seemed to want her help. "Chocolate," she said to him, wondering what he planned on making.

"Thank you."
Zarian turned from the fridge holding some bakers chocolate some flour some sugar butter milkand strawberries as well as a small chicken and some random vegetables,
"Could you grab me a couple large bowls?"
He asked as he grabbed a stir fry pan and preset the oven after grabbing a cake pan.

"You're welcome, Master." Anne nodded, moving to a cupboard and grabbing two bowls, setting them on the counter next to him. While usually working out with patrons, she did know her way around the kitchen. She gave a smile when her gaze caught the cake pan, looking forward to that and the stir-fry that he would be making for them.

Zarian began mixing the ingredients for the cake leaving the strawberries and cream along with some baking chocolate and cream cheese out he put everything else cake wise back in the fridge.
He handed her a knife and asked if she could chop the vegetables while he mixed the cake batter.
After a while he used a small spoon and lifted soem of the batter out checking its consistancy, and letting a drop touch his finger he tasted it before holding another drop out to his beautiful assistant.

Anne nodded and took the knife, taking the vegetables to a cutting board and getting them ready, chopping them up for the stir fry. She whistled quietly to herself as she worked, getting through all of them and setting them aside for him. She smiled when he held up some batter for her to taste, licking it from the spoon in a slightly provocative way. "Delicious," she said, excited for the final product.

"Im glad you think so, if you dont mind me asking what species are you i want to say angel but your lack of wings is throwing me off."
Zarian smiled as he poured the mix into the pan and set it in the oven before preparing the chicken.

Anne opened and closed the oven for him, then slid the chopped vegetables over to where he was preparing the stir-fry. "Not at all, you can feel free to ask me anything Master. I'm only a human, a bit boring when you see all of the other species that my fellow Maids are. Some vampires, demons, angels and fallens, there are lots."

"Your not boring."
Zarian smiled as he added the vegetables tot eh chicken and began cooking them and bently moved to the over bowl his right hand brushing against annes breasts as he passed by her.
"Sorry about that." Zarian looked at anne his face bright red

Anne smiled. She really liked him, he was so kind, and being a cook gave him some points as well. She giggled slightly when his hand rubbed against her breasts, finding his blush and slight innocence cute. "It's all right Master, you don't have to feel sorry for touching me," she said, moving slightly closer to him and giving him a smile.

Chris smiled and he walked to Fate with Crackle in his hands and kissed her. Honey it's getting late and Crackle is cranky. Let's see if Ebony is near so that we can tell her she is the god mother." He hated rushing Fates visit but thier seven were beginning to wimper and whine and he knew that would irk the patrons and the maids. Surprisingly some of the men were quite taken with the young and began rocking them to sleep. Chris mouthed a thank-you to each of them.

Zarian smiled as he cooked.
"here try this i need to se if its weet enough."
He had on his finger some chocoalte frosting he had made for the cake and held it out to anne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom