Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor

Zarian smirked at her as she mentioned the bath.
"Maybe we should stop into one of the smaller baths after our tour

Anne smiled and nodded. "I would like that," she said. They were very fun. She turned to lead him down the hall, heading back for the center of the mansion. "On the east side we have the tea room. It's very much like a restaurant, you can go there and be served any food or drink you want, though as you may think, we specialize in having a wide variety of tea," she said, motioning to the doors then stopping at the stairs. "Upstairs is essentially the private rooms, besides our own quarters and the Mistress's office they are all private rooms for patrons and their maids. There are oh so many rooms, lots of different styles, some simple and easy, some playing more to kinks that some patrons have, some even to play along with any fantasies you may have," she said, waving up the stairs.

Zarian smiled as she spoke being more interested in the maid than what she was saying but still taking in the information. "So what are the conditions for the many many staff and maids here?"
Zarian looked deep into Anne's eyes as he held her close.

"Well, Mistress Ebony judges anyone who wishes to work for her, obviously. There aren't really any official qualifications or conditions, she can just... tell. She knows if you should be here. The maids especially. We were all drawn here, meant to work for our Mistress and offer our services. The staff too, they just know to come here and work for her. She can judge you right when she sees you, right when I asked to be a maid after coming she smiled, didn't ask any questions, and just said 'Welcome to Maid Manor,' and I knew where I belonged," Anne said, looking down with a bright smile. Clearly she loved this place, her Mistress, and all who were employed. Her gaze moved back to him, bright smile still there. "I believe our tour is pretty much done, would you like to go to the baths now, or do something else?"

Zarian smiled and kissed her gently.
"A bath would be lovely if you would be willing to join me."
Zarian hel his hand out to Anne.

"Of course, Zarian," Anne said, giggling and taking his hand. Keeping them close, she moved them back to the hallway that led to the springs, taking them through the door and to a free bath. It was slightly big for just two people, but still private for them. Steam rose from the water, set to the perfect temperature for them. She let go of her Master, raising her hands to undo the loose bindings on her kimono.

Zarian smiled as he slowly undressed his skin was pale all the way through, and the only mark on his skin was a scar that ran across his torso. as soon as he had finished disrobing he sat down in the bath and held his hand out to Anne.

The kimono fell to the floor and Anne stood nude before him, smiling and letting him take in her soft, slender form. She took his hand and stepped into the bath, sighing as she sat down and relaxed in the water. Her breasts rested just a bit above the surface, nipples just sticking out, slightly hard.

Zarain looked her up and down.
"Such beauty completely captured in human form."
Zarian wrapped an arm around Anne.

Anne giggled, blushing a bit. He was so sweet; while her masters always commented on her attractiveness he called her beautiful instead of hot, perfect instead of 'smoking' or something like that. She got closer to him once his arm was around her. "You are rather handsome yourself. How are you liking the baths?" she asked, her head laying against his shoulder as she looked up to his eyes.

"They are nice, it's been a while since i have had a chance to visit a bath house i almost forgot how good the feel."
Zarian looked at anne and kissed her cheek.
"And of course having such a gorgeus woman to share it with just makes it better."

"When I'm not working with patrons I love to just come in here, it is so relaxing," Anne said, giggling as he kissed her cheek. "I certainly enjoy having a sweet, handsome man here with me even more," she said, moving her head to return the kiss, touching her lips to his cheeks for a few moments before moving them away.

Anne snuggled against him, sighing once more as she relaxed in the warm water. "So Zarian, besides cooking, what do you do?" she asked, interested in his life. She turned slightly, looking up to him as the side of her breast pressed into his chest.

Zarian blushed slightly when her breast pressed against him.
"I am quite adapt at all manner of house work but my main profession is hunting down S rank beasts who have eteneded their human kill limit."
Zarian looked at Anne.

Anne's eyes widened. "Oh, that sounds dangerous, interesting though. Is it?" she asked, pressing more into him, breasts pushing closer together and more into him.

"It is a little dangerous but it gives me challenge to work for."
Zarian smiled at anne and kissed her gently.

Anne nodded. "Exciting," she muttered before he kissed her, her head pushing back slightly to return the gentle kiss. She smiled into it, moving her hand to his head to pull him into a slightly deeper kiss.

Anne giggled and straddled him as he pulled her up onto his lap, putting her arms around his neck and returning the kiss, her tongue moving to play with Zarian's.

Anne pushed into him, breasts pressing tight against his chest as she deepened their kiss. "Mmm," she let out in a moan, loving the feel of their bodies touching in the warm water.

Zarian smiled as he looked into her eyes his hand moving over her back as he kissed her neck enjoying the way her body laid against his.

Anne let out a groan, head tilting back as his lips moved and kissed along her neck. She loved the feel of his body as well, especially with the warm water of the bath around them. "Oh, Zarian," she let out with a moan. It was very different to not call a patron Master.

Zarian smirked against her neck as he heard her moan her name. He gently moved his hand down her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom