The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor

Anne shuddered as she felt his hand trace down her spine, grinning and moaning once more. "Oh, Zarian, I am so sorry for asking something of a Master, but I beg you," she said, looking back to his face, staring deeply into his eyes with lust and longing. "I beg you to have sex with me now, I need you inside me," she said. While not able to feel it since the water was there, her pussy was already soaking wet, without the bath around them it would be dripping of her fluids.

Zarian kissed her gently as he lifts her up positioning over his member.
"Are you sure this is what you want?"
Zarian ansked wanting to make sure that Anne truely wanted to go through with this.

"Oh yes, Master Zarian," Anne said, smiling and returning the kiss. "I do want it. If you do as well, please let us fuck," she said, shuddering as she felt the tip of his cock barely touch her entrance, wanting to just drop down onto him.

Anne groaned into the kiss as he slowly pushed into her, smiling as their lips pressed together. "You do too, oh," she said, groaning again as his whole length was inside of her. Her knees pushed into the bench and wall, helping to lift her and push up and down on his dick.

The woman gave another groan as his hands grasped her breasts, her now hardened nipples sticking out between his fingers, sending shivers through her when they were touched. Anne's hips helped to push against him, thrusting back with him as they increased their speed and force of the thrusts.

Zarian kissed her deeply as he tweaked her nipples and thrusted a littile harder moaning her name into the kiss, as he felt her walls around his hard member.

((Once again, dark_kitsune, more then once sentence.Please and thank you.Kill, you should have let him know before I got to him, shame on you, though I love you both and will forgive you alright =^-^=, ♥♥♥♥~ hearts for you both))

Drake was on his motorcycle riding with out a care in the world. He was new to the area and decided to check out the whole city. As he rode, he kept seeing the the same plce over and over. He drove past the mannor agaiin and officially declared himself lost. He parked his bike and dust himself off. "Maid Manor...intresting," he said in a clam british voice. He knocke on the door a few times before noticing the door was unlocked. He enters the place and began to look around.

[[Yay hearts! I like getting hearts instead of shame T_T I apologize, thank you for forgiveness]]

Hearing her name being moaned out drove the maid wild, as well as his fingers playing with her breasts, toying with her erect nipples. Her tight pussy sucked in his cock as it pushed in, lubrication sliding it out when he pulled away, each move sending pleasure through her. She kissed him deeply as they fucked, hands gripping his shoulders tightly.

Zarian frenched the maid deeply, dominating her tongue with his as he began to thrust harder and deeper slamming his entire length into her slick hole. He moaned out her name as his hands went down to her thighs holding her to him as he speed up his thrusts.
"OH fuck Anne you feel so good."
Zarian moaned her name into her ear.

Anne let him take control with his tongue, her own lightly wrestling back at his as he pushed into her mouth. She groaned into the make-out, the position making his cock hit deep inside of her as she rode him. Her hands gripped the stone behind him, helping him lift her up and down as his cock went in and out. "You too Zarian, it's, amazing," she moaned back, whispering into his ear and grinning. She kissed along his jaw and at his neck, continuing to ride his cock in the hot water.

Zarian moaned deeply as she kissed him before turing them over so that Anne was laying against the side and he began to thrusts deeper as he leaned closer givign him a better angle to fuck her with.
"Anne I'm so close."
Zarian kissed Anne deeply after giving his warning.

Anne gasped as they suddenly changed position, grinning and returning the deep kiss as he resumed thrusting into her, liking the change of angle and feel as he pushed back inside. "Oh, me too," she said, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him closer, breasts squeezing against his chest as she continued to ride and kiss him deeply.

Zarain frenched Anne as he thrusted harder and deeper into her nearing his peak with each thrust.
"Oh god yes anne."
Zarian shouted her name as he reached his climax shooting his load deep with in her.
"Anne you were amazing."
Zarian laid in the tub holding Anne ontop of him.

Anne cried out loudly as the thrusts got harder and deeper, making her scream out in pleasure when she finally climaxed, just a second before him. She shivered and grinned as she felt his load shoot into her. Her own juices flowed out around his cock along with some of the large load he'd shot, though they diluted in the water quickly. "Oh god, so were you Zarian," she said, relaxing and laying, her head resting on his shoulder as her breasts pressed into his torso. Her arms hung loosely around his neck, simply holding him to keep close as they sat in the tub.

Zarian wrapped his arms around anne's waist and kiised her gently hold her close and smiling as the water warmed them still.
"So do you think we were heard?"
Zarian asked jokingly as he smiled at anne.

Anne was hot enough from their action, the water just keeping her warm as they rested in it, still holding each other. She giggled, looking up to his eyes with a smile. "Probably, I hope someone heard. They'd know how amazing you are," she said, moving her head forward to kiss him lightly before resting back on his shoulder, still looking to his eyes.

Zarian kissed Anne back and smiled.
"If they did i think i might have to share you before my next visit."
Zarian chuckled lightly as he looked into her eyes before sitting up a little more so that he could hold her closer.

Anne giggled. "They could use the other maids, they are just as good. I think I want you to myself whenever you visit," she said, smiling and moving with him. She got closer still as they shifted a bit, nipples still hard as her breasts pressed together and into his torso. "Would you like to stay in the bath, or do something else Zarian?" she asked.

Zarian smirked and kissed anne gently.
"Truth be told im fine staying here with the beautiful goddess on my lap for a while."
Zarian looked deep into hr eyes as her nipples racked against his skin.

Anne giggled once more, the flattery driving her wild. "Sounds perfect to me," she said, giving a content sigh and resting against him once more as they relaxed in the hot water. "You know Zarian, I can honestly say that you're one of my favorite Masters now," she said, giving a slight blush.

Zarian smiled at her words.
"I am glad."
Zarian rna his fingers gently up and down her back cuddling her as he enjoyed her company alot.
About an hour later Zarian held Anne close with a towel wraped around her and as slowly drying her off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom