The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor((Check First Post))

Anne shivered, loving the feeling she got from his torture, having him play with her body while she was bound to the bed. "I'll never talk, you can't make me," she said, just getting it out before moaning loudly as she felt his small bites and tongue traveling along her.

Zarian slowly travel lower enjoying the taste of her flesh until he got down to her moist cunt and began licing the outer folds smiling at the taste.
"So how long do you think you can last before you'll crack and say everything i want to know?"
Zarian enjoyed the way she tasted and the way she shivered as he tortured her.

Her moans got louder as his tongue moved from her stomach to her pussy, shuddering and crying out as his tongue licked at her folds. "You'll never make me talk. There's no way I'll crack for you," she said, panting and trying to hold in the moans to stay in this character. Her entrance was dripping already, his tongue driving her wild, nipples rock hard from arousal.

Zarian switched between licking her inner walls and nipping and sucking her clit being pushed forward by the few moans that made their way t his ears and the way her body shivered and withed.
"You sure maybe ill have to get my night stick." Zarain smirked as he continued to eat her out.

He was so good with his tongue, constantly hitting different parts of her pussy as he licked and nipped at her folds and clit. Her whole body shivered with pleasure as he worked, letting out moans that got louder as he went. "Bring it on copper, you'll never break me," she said, giggling and giving him a smile.

Zarian slowly kissed up her body nipping and leaving small hickeys as he went until he was face to face with her again and began teasing her entrance with his hard rod."You sure i won't break you?"
Zarian smiled back at her.

Anne shuddered and moaned as she felt his lips travel up her body, smiling as he reached her face. She moaned into his mouth as he started to tease her slit with the head of his cock. "No way, you'll never make me crack," she whispered, leaning up to kiss him. "Use your night stick on me," she said with a giggle, pushing her slit up against his shaft and rubbing.

Zarian smirked as he roughly thrusted into Anne while tweaking her nipples.
"Now are you gonna talk?" Zarian smirked and thrusted harder as he spoke.

YamiMarik1991 said:
Darkuss couldn't help ut smile as he watched some girls walk by as cop's, he put his book away grabbing the tea pot he poured himself a glass taking a lightly sip he smiled i wondered what to do as he lightly placed it back down his eyes going back up. he was looking for something now, something out of the normal wondering if there were any furry's walking around. hed go back to his tea picking it up he drank again.

Ebony returned, wearing a sexy little number, everyone hollering and cheering, begging to be arrested and punished by her."Oh come now, you all are good little children."she teased, seeing everyone shake there heads.As she moved about the Tea Room, hearing laughter from the on going morning show, she noticed a new face."Ahh, your new here.Good morning my good sir.How fare you this day.Enjoying yourself I hope."She smiled, showing a bit of of her fangs to him.Anyone would get goosebumps just by seeing her pealy whites.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Ebony returned, wearing a sexy little number, everyone hollering and cheering, begging to be arrested and punished by her."Oh come now, you all are good little children."she teased, seeing everyone shake there heads.As she moved about the Tea Room, hearing laughter from the on going morning show, she noticed a new face."Ahh, your new here.Good morning my good sir.How fare you this day.Enjoying yourself I hope."She smiled, showing a bit of of her fangs to him.Anyone would get goosebumps just by seeing her pealy whites.

Darkuss looked up from his tea casting his eye's over the woman. "yes i am New........ my friend told me about this place and so far its living up to its Rep." he said smiling lightly at her is dark almost pick black eyes looking into her own. "and i am doing well, and so far i am enjoying myself quiet nicely although things could be funner." he said a smirk on his lips. as he saw her fangs His grin got a bit wider wondering if they were real or not. "Im darkuss, and what is your name...... Officer?" the last word coming out more jokingly then anything else.

Anne let out a pleasured cry when he suddenly pushed inside of her, much more rough than earlier in the bath. It felt good. "No, never," she moaned out, pulling against the restraints and shivering while he fucked her and played with her nipples.

Zarian frenched Anne deeply teasing her tongue with his as he began to thrust harder into her.
"You better start talking you slutty little maid I know what you did and that your liking this now admit it."
Zarian was enjoying interigating Anne in his fashion a little glad that the theme had changed so it was a lot more fun than just tying up the beautiful maid and having his way with her.

Anne returned the kiss deeply, moaning into his mouth as his cock started to push into her harder. "You'll never make me, no matter what you do. I don't like this, you're horrible," she said, giggling a bit. Clearly she was teasing and playing, she was loving what he did to her body and could never seriously tell him she didn't. She wasn't lying earlier, he was one of her favorite patrons.

Zarian smirked at her playing words as he thrusted a little faster his kisses going down to her neck.
"Well then maybe i should stop until you beg for it."
This time Zarian was teasing Anne as he had no intention of stopping the pleasure he was getting from and giving to her.

Anne whined a bit at his words and from the pleasure, hands fighting gently at the restraints as they tried to escape and hold his body. "I-I don't care, it won't matter," she sputtered out, pleasure making it hard for her to speak. She hoped he wouldn't stop and tease her, otherwise she might have to break the character.

Zarian slammed rougher at her words being careful not to hurt her as he didn't want to leave any marks other than the ocassional bite mark and hickie on her beautiful skin.
"We'll soon see, I have ways of making you talk."
Zarian smirked as he kissed her again.

YamiMarik1991 said:
Darkuss looked up from his tea casting his eye's over the woman. "yes i am New........ my friend told me about this place and so far its living up to its Rep." he said smiling lightly at her is dark almost pick black eyes looking into her own. "and i am doing well, and so far i am enjoying myself quiet nicely although things could be funner." he said a smirk on his lips. as he saw her fangs His grin got a bit wider wondering if they were real or not. "Im darkuss, and what is your name...... Officer?" the last word coming out more jokingly then anything else.
((Yami, do me a favor and spell check your words alright.Giving you a little advice that way you don't irrate someone with that alright.Being friendly, not mean or rude in any way okies =^-^=))

Ebony smiled, nodding her head in a hello to him."I'm happy to hear my Maid Manor has traveled from ear to ear, makes me rather happy to know I get more and more new faces."She said, smiling to him even more.He was a rather handsome man, nice eyes, fair skin, lovely.To her, any man can be classified as a gentleman no matter what."Please to meet you Darkuss-"She chuckled"- I am Ebony.Mistress or Officer will do for titles, no one calls me by my first name without the title before it."

Lustfull_Sin said:
((Yami, do me a favor and spell check your words alright.Giving you a little advice that way you don't irrate someone with that alright.Being friendly, not mean or rude in any way okies =^-^=))

Ebony smiled, nodding her head in a hello to him."I'm happy to hear my Maid Manor has traveled from ear to ear, makes me rather happy to know I get more and more new faces."She said, smiling to him even more.He was a rather handsome man, nice eyes, fair skin, lovely.To her, any man can be classified as a gentleman no matter what."Please to meet you Darkuss-"She chuckled"- I am Ebony.Mistress or Officer will do for titles, no one calls me by my first name without the title before it."

(( I thought i did spell check......... monzilla always helps me with that....O.O so please forgive me......... ill try harder i guess.))

Darkuss smiled at her lightly wondering why the top dog would come up to him and wondered is he had done something wrong, but with the way she was talking to him he pushed that thought aside, "well Im glad as well..... seeing if my friend had never told me about this place, i would have never been able to meet someone as cute as you Mistress Ebony" he said giving her a wink before taking a last sip of his tea draining it and set it down lightly. he would look back up at her she was a hottie and she looked damn scorching in her officer cos-play costume.

YamiMarik1991 said:
(( I thought i did spell check......... monzilla always helps me with that....O.O so please forgive me......... ill try harder i guess.))

Darkuss smiled at her lightly wondering why the top dog would come up to him and wondered is he had done something wrong, but with the way she was talking to him he pushed that thought aside, "well Im glad as well..... seeing if my friend had never told me about this place, i would have never been able to meet someone as cute as you Mistress Ebony" he said giving her a wink before taking a last sip of his tea draining it and set it down lightly. he would look back up at her she was a hottie and she looked damn scorching in her officer cos-play costume.

She smirked, chuckling a bit."Word of mouth I see.My Manor seems to get known by that alone and I'm rather happy.Some of these patrons have been coming here for years now, even their own parents have been visiting this place.I'm happy that I'm able to keep such wonderful people happy."She looked to Darkuss."Tell me my good sir.Since you are here, was there something you like.A little fun perhaps."She grinned, devilishly."I'll be happy to accomidate whatever it is you fancy..unless you want someone else to entertain you, I do not mind at all."
Silver117 said:
Drake eyes became wide with amazement look at the area. He never seen a place like this befoore in his life, though he's only been in the city for a few days. In the Lobby, he sat down on the couch and open his gutiar case he often carries. "I have good feeling about this place" he thought to himself and starts to play a peaceful tune on his gutiar.

Candy smiled as she entered the Tea Room, finished with her duties in the kitchen.She worked late nights in the kitchen, preparing meals for the morning and once morning arrived, her duties as an entertainer began.With her new costume on, she sported a black and white prisoner striped thong, black and white striped thigh high stockings and matching bra top.Her hair was parted down the middle and made into two pig tails, her rabbit ears sticking up high.She giggled when male and female patrons made a grab at her."Ehh, sorry, this little bunny is breaking away."She giggled, running off.Playful she was, happy as well.Candy loved to make others happy.

As she made her way around the room, saying hello to her usual, her ears picked up the soft tones of a stringed instrument being played.Little white tail wiggling, ears twitching, she followed the sound and blushed when she found a handsome man playing it."Such lovely sounds Master. You play well."She said, bowing her head."I'm Candy, it is lovely to meet you Master.May I ask.Are you new here by chance?"

Lustfull_Sin said:
Candy smiled as she entered the Tea Room, finished with her duties in the kitchen.She worked late nights in the kitchen, preparing meals for the morning and once morning arrived, her duties as an entertainer began.With her new costume on, she sported a black and white prisoner striped thong, black and white striped thigh high stockings and matching bra top.Her hair was parted down the middle and made into two pig tails, her rabbit ears sticking up high.She giggled when male and female patrons made a grab at her."Ehh, sorry, this little bunny is breaking away."She giggled, running off.Playful she was, happy as well.Candy loved to make others happy.

As she made her way around the room, saying hello to her usual, her ears picked up the soft tones of a stringed instrument being played.Little white tail wiggling, ears twitching, she followed the sound and blushed when she found a handsome man playing it."Such lovely sounds Master. You play well."She said, bowing her head."I'm Candy, it is lovely to meet you Master.May I ask.Are you new here by chance?"

Drake continued to play a song he wrote. He likes being creative and and write his own stuff. He soon herd a beautiful voice complement his playing. "Why thank you I..I..." His face blused a red daker than his hair seeing her. It was a bunny...a very sexy bunny. He was turned on by her sexy prisoner costume and goes up to greet her. "I'm Drake, it's a pleasure to meet you Candy," he said to her. He couldn't help but to gently caress her cheek and pet her rabbit ears. "It is true, I just move here and found this place. It would be nice if a sexy bunny like you help me out," he whispers romanticly in her ear.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She smirked, chuckling a bit."Word of mouth I see.My Manor seems to get known by that alone and I'm rather happy.Some of these patrons have been coming here for years now, even their own parents have been visiting this place.I'm happy that I'm able to keep such wonderful people happy."She looked to Darkuss."Tell me my good sir.Since you are here, was there something you like.A little fun perhaps."She grinned, devilishly."I'll be happy to accomidate whatever it is you fancy..unless you want someone else to entertain you, I do not mind at all."

Darkuss smiled lightly at her he liked how she got strait to the point standing up he smiled at her taking her hand in his and brought it up to his mouth kissing it lightly. "it would be a honor to have some fun with you.. is there anywhere private that we can have some fun at?"

Skye stepped up to the doors of the Manor, questioning whether to enter or not. The decision that weighed on her mind showed in her green eyes, framed by heavy lashes. She'd been traveling for some time now, just trying to get away from the usual daily routine by suggestion of her friends. Her eyes had been growing awfully heavy though for the last few hours and she'd promised herself she would stop at the next place she came upon with a bed, though this certainly wasn't at all what she'd had in mind. Being the more reserved type, she'd never much been around such things as what went on behind these doors.

Skye was very near to turning away, though her calf muscles ached in protest. Going in couldn't hurt. She thought to herself. Just for a minute to rest my legs...Yes, that's all. Her hand reached to push back her red-brown hair from her eyes as the other pushed open the door. She practically fell into the first chair she saw in the room, her slim frame sprawled over the cushy chair which felt like a bed of feathers beneath her travel-weary body.

Grinning from ear to ear while looking up at the manor Jamie gave out a loud "Ah ha!". She heard talk of a manor that knew how to have a good time and had plenty to do. She got the full information about the manor from a bartender down at a club that she was at. He told her that they had good food, good drinks, and maids that will let you do anything to them. Sexual or fun. He wrote down the address to the place on a napkin and handed it to her. The last remark the bartender made before she left was "Take pictures! I wanna know what you did in there!"

The grin never faded as Jamie walked up the stairs. She fixed her short ginger red hair while her eyes stared at the handle in a gaze. She couldn't wait to open the door and take the first maid that she saw to bed. It would be a wild night for the two of them. Swinging the door open like she was an important figure head entering her kingdom Jamie's eyes scanned the area until they landed on a girl that was resting. She pointed to the woman and said "So you one of the maids that knows how to have a roaring time?"

Skye's eyes flashed open at the sound of the door. Her eyes held a disbelieving look at the woman's question. Her cheeks flushed, embarrassment apparent as her mouth fell open. "Who..m..me?!?" She brushed back her hair with a nervous hand, straightening her thoughts. "Oh..well, no...You see, I just got here. I'm only stopping to rest and I had no intention of misleading you..I'm.." She realized that she was rambling and promptly shut her mouth, turning all shades of pink. "No. Sorry," she squeaked.

The smile never left Jamie as she listened to the girls story. Walking up next to her she said "Ah, and here I was hoping to have a cute girl like you show me around the place. And more then that." She winked to her knowing that the girl would probably blush to the comment. Looking around the room Jamie gave out a small chuckle and pointed down the hall. "Ya wonder if the rooms are sound proof? I mean if you run a business like this don't you think you would sound proof the room? Eh that's just me thinking." Jamie looked at the girl to see her reaction to the question. She was just messing with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom