Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor((Maid Manor workers posted on first page))

Lustfull_Sin said:
Ebony did not need to see that he was aroused, instead, she could smell it."I shall thank him, for it will make him happy."she said and moved her hand, cupping the bulge that grew within his pants."hard already.Is it from the food or is it because of me."She asked, rubbing more, as she took a bite of another fruit."When a shy person comes to this manor, they leave this manor shy no more.I do believe you will be one of those people Darkuss."She smirked, pulling her hand away, only to let it rest on his thigh.Leaning in, she licked his earlobe gently, nipping it a bit."Tell me what you wish for me to do with my hand.No one shall see for the table covers us well, that and no one seems to pay any mind for the play keeps them distracted.Now tell me...what..shall..I..do..with..My..hand."She whispered, like a lover would.

he would blush as she put her hand on his growing bulge looking away listening to her words as she removed her hand to put it on his thigh he blushed at the more as she whispered his his ear. he wanted to take her bend her over right there and start fucking he as she spoke to him in a lovers voice. but he controlled himself shaking his head to get that thought out his mind hed look to the side at her. "I.... I want you to...... to jack me .... off." he said lightly then looked away again his shyness now a full as was his cock the bulge in his pants showed his cock wanted out.

Silver117 said:
He looked inside the room and gasped seeing all the colors of the room. It sure did have a fruitful feel to the place as he chuckles seeing all the birght colors. "This will do perfectly my prisoner," he said and gives her a passionate kiss and rubbed her whole body from her ears all the way down to her tail. Seeing her melt like that, he was ready to give it to her. He begins to remove her prision striped bra and thong and lays her down on the table. Seeing son handcuffs he cuffs her arms and legs to the table legs. "Now the, how should my bunny prisoner be punish for forgetting my breakfast fruit, humm?" he teased and looked at the "toy" wall.

Candy moaned, blushing and giving into his sensual touches.Bra removed, thong slipped off her, she was settled on the sturdy table, wrists and ankles bound.Already her body was hot and hungry for more of his touches.Her cunt was nice and wet, ready to take him hard and good.Ears twitching, she watched as he looked at the wall, debating on what to use.She waited...well tried to.She wanted to be touched...she needed to be fucked nice and hard, but he was going to torture her for being a bad little bunny.Using this room was a good thing.It would remind her of what she didnt do to please him so.
Skylias said:
Skye's eyes opened slowly and a she started a bit at the unfamiliar surroundings. She didn't remember much about the night before, stumbling half-asleep until someone showed her to a room. She hadn't payed attention to the decor before, but her face flushed a bit, seeing the many objects that lined the walls. Her stomach growled, remind her she hadn't eaten in quite some time. She gingerly lifted herself from the bed, feeling a cramp growing in her neck already. Just what I needed, she grumbled to herself.

Having slept in her clothes, Skye stepped right out of the room, glancing nervously down the hallways. Which way had she come from? She couldn't remember. Another rumble from below urged her to hurry on and find some food. She just hoped someone from the manor would come along to help her as she might be needing help with other things as well, such as a change of clothes.

[[sorry to seem rude! I didn't notice your acknowledgment at first look. Thanks for the welcome~]]

((Not rude at all and your welcome))

Shade had been going back and forth in rooms, changing sheets, refilling the towels and soaps and cleaning up a bit.Having to clean a room after its been used didn't bother him.It reminded him that one day, eve or night he would be used.Either he would be bound and fucked raw by either a male or female or he would be given permission to act as the Master, dominating the Mistress or Master that requested him.As he stepped out of the Flamingo Room,he noticed someone...who was apperantly lost."Mistress..."He said walking up to her, stopped and bow his head."Are you lost.Did you need some assistance"He asked a smile on his face.

He couldn't help, but look this female over, her face rather pretty, her body petite and wonderful.Was she here to be serviced or just to spend the one night without having to enjoy herself
YamiMarik1991 said:
he would blush as she put her hand on his growing bulge looking away listening to her words as she removed her hand to put it on his thigh he blushed at the more as she whispered his his ear. he wanted to take her bend her over right there and start fucking he as she spoke to him in a lovers voice. but he controlled himself shaking his head to get that thought out his mind hed look to the side at her. "I.... I want you to...... to jack me .... off." he said lightly then looked away again his shyness now a full as was his cock the bulge in his pants showed his cock wanted out.

With clever and gentle fingers, she pulled at his pant zipper, drawing it down and worked his cock from out of his boxers.She did this all while she enjoyed her meal, taking smile bites, while her hand worked his cock nice and slow."So big..and hard."She said running her fingers up and down, even dipping them low and brushed her nails along his balls."Do not look away from me.Do not look away from my hand.I want you to watch as I work you."She said, wrapping her fingers around his shaft and moved it up and down, squeezing lightly, though not as much.She caressed, she jerked him off, though she was going at a slow, easy pace.Thumb rubbing at his cock head everytime she drew her hand up.

The first thing he grabbed was a blindfold and put it on her. He then saw something and grinned a sly grin"You bad bunny, how dare you forget the fruit, maybe you wanted it all to your self" he teased and grabbed a banana shaped vibrator off the wall. Going to herHe licked her clit and stroked her tail before trurning it on and thrusting it in. He soon reached for an apple shaped candle and lit it. The sent was real apples and it melted soon. "Admit it Candy, you decied to eat the fruit for yourself and pretend to have forgotten it" he said and dropped some candle wax on her soft skin.

Silver117 said:
The first thing he grabbed was a blindfold and put it on her. He then saw something and grinned a sly grin"You bad bunny, how dare you forget the fruit, maybe you wanted it all to your self" he teased and grabbed a banana shaped vibrator off the wall. Going to herHe licked her clit and stroked her tail before trurning it on and thrusting it in. He soon reached for an apple shaped candle and lit it. The sent was real apples and it melted soon. "Admit it Candy, you decied to eat the fruit for yourself and pretend to have forgotten it" he said and dropped some candle wax on her soft skin.

She watched him pick the one thing that would make her senses go crazy and that was a blindfold.One she lost her sight to the dark, her other senses hightened, including that of touch.Seeing only darkness, she listened, hearing him pick something up."No Master.I..I didn't want it for me.I swear."she said,loving this little roleplaying.Not long, she cried out, bucking her hips when she felt his hot tongue lick at her little clit, and since her hips were raised, he took that advantage and touched her tail, making her moan."Oh Master~"she cried out and gasped, sucking in a harsh breath after as she felt something being thrusted into her.She didn't know what it was, but it damn felt good inside of her.Candy bit her lip, rocking her hips as the vibrations from the dildo made herpussy drip with her own juices.

Sniffing the air, she smelled apples, which made her stomach grumble.Feeling the slight burn on her skin, she let out soft little gasps after each drop on her skin."N-No.I..I swear.I..d-didn't take your fruit Master.I..would not..take anything of yours."

"Don't lie to me you thief! I can tell you want things the hard way" he said and increased the tension in the dildo as he drip mo wax on her stomach. He begin taking off his clothes as he look for more items on the wall. He returned naked with a pair of nipple clamps that looked like strawberries in hand. He places them on the table and began sucking on her breasts; using his tongue to flict her erect nipples. You were sooo hungry and munched on them. Thinking to yourself that I wouldn't notice," he teased again and puts the clamps on her nipples. He soon got on her gently and begins to tittyfuck her his his big hard cock.

Silver117 said:
"Don't lie to me you thief! I can tell you want things the hard way" he said and increased the tension in the dildo as he drip mo wax on her stomach. He begin taking off his clothes as he look for more items on the wall. He returned naked with a pair of nipple clamps that looked like strawberries in hand. He places them on the table and began sucking on her breasts; using his tongue to flict her erect nipples. You were sooo hungry and munched on them. Thinking to yourself that I wouldn't notice," he teased again and puts the clamps on her nipples. He soon got on her gently and begins to tittyfuck her his his big hard cock.

Mouth open, she moaned, body trembling as more wax was dripped onto her body."N-No.I'm..not..l-lying Master.I swear I'm not."She said loving this little fun of theres.The vibration level was increased, making her hips buck even more, arms and legs wanting to break away from the bindings, but unable to."Oh Fuck Master..."she said, pussy throbbing, clamping around the vibrator.She heard shuffling, no doubt he was getting undressed as well."Please..master..I..can't..take it..anymore."She begged, though in truth she wanted more and more.Hearing something being placed next to her, her ears twitched, nose picking up the sent of her own arousel.What was he doing no-

She moaned, archign her back as he licked at her nipples."S-So..g-good.So good."She panted and gasped harshly as her nipples were pinched with something.Not long, he was on her and his hard cock was thrusted back and forth between her breasts."I-If..yo let me...go.I'll get your fruit Master.How's that?"She knew that would not suffies."W-What..can I do...to make it up..to you Master.Please, tell me."

He knew what he wanted an got off her after a while. He saw her panting more and more from the vibrator, wax, and clamps. It only made his cock get harder and harder. "Then admit it, admit you ate the fruit. You ate it like this..." he said and thrust his cock in her mouth. He was loving the punishment he was giving her and moaned with each thrust. His hands constantly stroking her ears and massaging her clamped breasts.

He knew what he wanted from her as he pull out after a while and remove the dildo from her pussy. He goes in between her legs and breathes his hot breath near her wet folds. "You shold already know what I want you bad bunny. I want fruit. I want...your forbidden fruit" he tells her, and with that he begin eating her wet pussy.

Lustfull_Sin said:
With clever and gentle fingers, she pulled at his pant zipper, drawing it down and worked his cock from out of his boxers.She did this all while she enjoyed her meal, taking smile bites, while her hand worked his cock nice and slow."So big..and hard."She said running her fingers up and down, even dipping them low and brushed her nails along his balls."Do not look away from me.Do not look away from my hand.I want you to watch as I work you."She said, wrapping her fingers around his shaft and moved it up and down, squeezing lightly, though not as much.She caressed, she jerked him off, though she was going at a slow, easy pace.Thumb rubbing at his cock head everytime she drew her hand up.

Darkuss nodded and watched her jerked him of amazed at how well she was doing. he gasped lightly loving the was she was doing it, she was acting like she wasn't doing anything over the table as she ate her food somehow making it more erotic. he smiled lightly taking a cup of tea he would take a quick drink to set his mind strait he'd lean back a bit and let her do as she pleased. some would say he was a little submissive.

Skye was slightly startled by Shade's sudden appearance from the room as she was still not fully awake. Her hand flew instinctively to her chest and she turned a bit pink. "Ahhh...yes. I mean..no. Sorry...I'm just starving and not quite..familiar with the place. If you could help me it would be most kind of you." This must be one of the male employees who worked at the manor. She wasn't sure if there would be many, not that she'd really put much thought into it. She smiled a little, despite her nervousness.

((And I finally found this.Feel so bad that I missed it, please forgive me))

Myst could only chuckle, thinking about how weak a human could be though here she was, catching her breathe, her body limp as a leaf.She could barely raise herself on her arms, trying to move off him, but the way she was, that wasn't going to happen.Instead, she slowly raised her hips and once his dick was out of her, she gently rolled off him, head resting on his arm."Oh Master.Seems I need to rest for a bit.DIdn't think I had so much in me."She said, giving out a deep sigh, eyes closing."Though if you still have the strength, you may use my body how ever you wish, I do not mind, though I apologize in advance for not contributing to the fun."She smirked, then giggled a bit.

Her cunt throbbed and no doubt was leaking all the cum he shot into her glistening, wet pussy.

(And here I thought I was forgotten. I forgive you, glad to be playing with you again.)

Dante couldn't help but breath deeply in and out, his chest rising and falling with each large breath. Needless to say he had quite the bit of fun tonight having cuma total of two... three... four... honestly he lost track of all of the times he blew his load on Myst's face, tits, cunt and a few spaces inbetween as well.

"You really are sensitive in these places, aren't you?" He teased inbetween breaths. His free hand gliding its way up your back and resting at your wing, his fingers now tracing the outer edges of each. His hard member still in full salute, the bits of cum still springing from the tiny slit at the head flowing down its side. He had shot much of his juice that night and was surprised to find out he still had some more left.

"So Myst..." He said, as his breath slowly returned to him, his heart still thumping against his chest regardless. "... do you have this much fun every night you are here?"

Silver117 said:
He knew what he wanted an got off her after a while. He saw her panting more and more from the vibrator, wax, and clamps. It only made his cock get harder and harder. "Then admit it, admit you ate the fruit. You ate it like this..." he said and thrust his cock in her mouth. He was loving the punishment he was giving her and moaned with each thrust. His hands constantly stroking her ears and massaging her clamped breasts.

He knew what he wanted from her as he pull out after a while and remove the dildo from her pussy. He goes in between her legs and breathes his hot breath near her wet folds. "You shold already know what I want you bad bunny. I want fruit. I want...your forbidden fruit" he tells her, and with that he begin eating her wet pussy.

"I didn't eat-"She muffled when his cock past her lips, filling her mouth.Closing her eyes, she sucked and licked, twisting her tongue around the head, licking at his cum slit.Moaning, she wished she could jerk him off, but he pulled away oh so quickly just as she was enjoying herself.Her ears twitched, her body going crazy from having them teased and touched."M-Master....."

Shuddering, she felt the vib being pulled out from within her, only to have hot breathe blow across her silk folds."Master....."Moaning, she bucked her hips unto his mouth, loving the feel of his tongue."Oh fuck yes, eat my nuaghty fruit Master."she said between gasps."Master..Master..I..I did eat the fruit.Let me go..and I'll..make it up..to you..."she begged licking her lips sinfully.

Lustfull_Sin said:
"I didn't eat-"She muffled when his cock past her lips, filling her mouth.Closing her eyes, she sucked and licked, twisting her tongue around the head, licking at his cum slit.Moaning, she wished she could jerk him off, but he pulled away oh so quickly just as she was enjoying herself.Her ears twitched, her body going crazy from having them teased and touched."M-Master....."

Shuddering, she felt the vib being pulled out from within her, only to have hot breathe blow across her silk folds."Master....."Moaning, she bucked her hips unto his mouth, loving the feel of his tongue."Oh fuck yes, eat my nuaghty fruit Master."she said between gasps."Master..Master..I..I did eat the fruit.Let me go..and I'll..make it up..to you..."she begged licking her lips sinfully.

He licked and sucked on her dripping wet pussy. It was very sweet, just the way he liked. his tongued teased her throbbing clit and thrust two fingers inside her. He continued untill Candy confessed to her crimes. "Oh so it was you who did it. Bad, bad, Candy" he teased. He saw her ass lifted and he spanked her a few times and rubbed her tail. he soon un cuffed her arms and legs and gets on top of her. "Little Candy Fuu Fuu, your punshment is to fuck me good!" he orders her and rubs her ears and tail fast and smoothly.

YamiMarik1991 said:
Darkuss nodded and watched her jerked him of amazed at how well she was doing. he gasped lightly loving the was she was doing it, she was acting like she wasn't doing anything over the table as she ate her food somehow making it more erotic. he smiled lightly taking a cup of tea he would take a quick drink to set his mind strait he'd lean back a bit and let her do as she pleased. some would say he was a little submissive.

She squeezed him a bit, then began to tease and fondle his balls gently."Feels wonderful, doesn't it."she said, smiling sweetly.Hand moving up, her thumb continued to rub and tease his cum slit, already feeling her finger getting moist."Need to cum,hmmm?Don't.Hold yourself from doint it.It'll feel oh so good once you release your pent up.....load."She chuckled.Leaning in close, she nipped his earlobe playfully then licked the inside of his ear teasingly."Tell me.Would you like to have my lips wrapped around your delicious cock head..hmm?"
Dark_Knight said:
(And here I thought I was forgotten. I forgive you, glad to be playing with you again.)

Dante couldn't help but breath deeply in and out, his chest rising and falling with each large breath. Needless to say he had quite the bit of fun tonight having cuma total of two... three... four... honestly he lost track of all of the times he blew his load on Myst's face, tits, cunt and a few spaces inbetween as well.

"You really are sensitive in these places, aren't you?" He teased inbetween breaths. His free hand gliding its way up your back and resting at your wing, his fingers now tracing the outer edges of each. His hard member still in full salute, the bits of cum still springing from the tiny slit at the head flowing down its side. He had shot much of his juice that night and was surprised to find out he still had some more left.

"So Myst..." He said, as his breath slowly returned to him, his heart still thumping against his chest regardless. "... do you have this much fun every night you are here?"

She closed her eyes, shuddering as he touched at her wing, making her body heat up with lust once more."no one has ever touch me in such a way, it feels oh so delicious."she murmured lickign her lips sensually."I'm happy you have come here to the Manor, Master.It feels..more funner then usual.I'm happy."She kissed his cheek, rubbing herself against his cock.

"Did you wish to continue or simply continue with the little break we are having.Don't want to over exert you."Though she was the one over exerted from riding him like crazy.

Silver117 said:
He licked and sucked on her dripping wet pussy. It was very sweet, just the way he liked. his tongued teased her throbbing clit and thrust two fingers inside her. He continued untill Candy confessed to her crimes. "Oh so it was you who did it. Bad, bad, Candy" he teased. He saw her ass lifted and he spanked her a few times and rubbed her tail. he soon un cuffed her arms and legs and gets on top of her. "Little Candy Fuu Fuu, your punshment is to fuck me good!" he orders her and rubs her ears and tail fast and smoothly.

It was one..or maybe two..hell maybe even three times that she came while her Master ate her sweet dripping pussy clean."F-Fuck~"She cried, grinding her hips even more against his mouth."I'm sorry..for being bad..."She gasped, legs shaking as he fingers her as well, her poor little clit unable to take anymore of his attacks.When he finally pulled away, releasing her,she looked at him as he crawled over her body.SHe was hot, horny, and desperate to have him deep inside her cunt.Smiling, she gently pushed him off the table, glad that the carpet was well cushioned.Straddling his hips, she raised herself, positioned his cock and with one motion, took his deep and hard, her back arching as she cried out in bliss."Oh God, yes."She said and began riding him nice and hard, breasts bouncing up and down."So good.I'm gonna fuck you good Master.You'll be begging to have me please me all morning till eve."

Lustfull_Sin said:
It was one..or maybe two..hell maybe even three times that she came while her Master ate her sweet dripping pussy clean."F-Fuck~"She cried, grinding her hips even more against his mouth."I'm sorry..for being bad..."She gasped, legs shaking as he fingers her as well, her poor little clit unable to take anymore of his attacks.When he finally pulled away, releasing her,she looked at him as he crawled over her body.SHe was hot, horny, and desperate to have him deep inside her cunt.Smiling, she gently pushed him off the table, glad that the carpet was well cushioned.Straddling his hips, she raised herself, positioned his cock and with one motion, took his deep and hard, her back arching as she cried out in bliss."Oh God, yes."She said and began riding him nice and hard, breasts bouncing up and down."So good.I'm gonna fuck you good Master.You'll be begging to have me please me all morning till eve."

"If not all till the next morning Candy" he chuckled and moaned. His hands ran up and down her sot bodyas she bounced up and down his thick cock. The soon moved to her bouncy breasts and he squeezes them while brushing her erext nipples hith his thumbs. He bucked his hips inside her so his cock could go deeper, harder and faster. He lift his upperbody up so he could suck and bite on her mounds. "Oh shit...it's so good baby...keep it up" he tells her. He rest his back again and leaned her down for a passionate kiss; tongue and all. He hands grabbed her ass and helps her speed up, not to mention to spank that ass for punishment and rub her tail for pleasure.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She squeezed him a bit, then began to tease and fondle his balls gently."Feels wonderful, doesn't it."she said, smiling sweetly.Hand moving up, her thumb continued to rub and tease his cum slit, already feeling her finger getting moist."Need to cum,hmmm?Don't.Hold yourself from doint it.It'll feel oh so good once you release your pent up.....load."She chuckled.Leaning in close, she nipped his earlobe playfully then licked the inside of his ear teasingly."Tell me.Would you like to have my lips wrapped around your delicious cock head..hmm?"

Darkuss nodded lightly a small gasp coming from his lips as she continued to play with his manhood, and he almost cam when she nibbled on his ear. he wanted to fuck her so bad now but he had a better idea he would cum in her mouth. "yes....... suck my dick hun... i want to feel you." he said lightly his head leaning back, he hadn't felt this way in a long time.

Silver117 said:
"If not all till the next morning Candy" he chuckled and moaned. His hands ran up and down her sot bodyas she bounced up and down his thick cock. The soon moved to her bouncy breasts and he squeezes them while brushing her erext nipples hith his thumbs. He bucked his hips inside her so his cock could go deeper, harder and faster. He lift his upperbody up so he could suck and bite on her mounds. "Oh shit...it's so good baby...keep it up" he tells her. He rest his back again and leaned her down for a passionate kiss; tongue and all. He hands grabbed her ass and helps her speed up, not to mention to spank that ass for punishment and rub her tail for pleasure.

"Oh God yes.Spank this naughty rabbit.Spank her for eating her Master's yummy fruit."she said, grinding her hips into him, feeling his dick rub deep within her, cock head kissing against her cervix, threatening to thrust into her uterus almost."F-Fuck...cu-cumming.."she cried out and she did unable to hold herself, though she still bounced on his lap, taking his cock in and out of her.Leaning down, she kissed him, tongue fiercly thrusting into his mouth, lasting and savoring his kisses as well as dueling with his tongue"Cum Master.Fill this bunny up with you delicious thick spunk."

He never would have thought that this would happen by getting lost, but oh did it feel so good to have that happen to him. His moans increased when his cock began to drown in her sweet cum. His hand movements were wild from squeezing her tits, spanking her ass, and rubbing her tail. "You damn thief! I'll fill you with so much spunk you'll be begging for mercy!" he shouted to her. He rolls over so he was now on top and begins fucking the daylights out of her. His thrust and force has reached it's maximum level. Her g-spot was rubbed against his big dick by the second. Everytime he grined against her, he kiss her with so much passion. He held on to her legs to go deeper that the cock head manage to pass her cervix. "Here it comes Candy..I-I'm cumming..." he cries out and with one more major thrust, he fires his hot seed deep inside his pet bunny. He continues to fuck her as he continues to cum.

She closed her eyes, shuddering as he touched at her wing, making her body heat up with lust once more."no one has ever touch me in such a way, it feels oh so delicious."she murmured lickign her lips sensually."I'm happy you have come here to the Manor, Master.It feels..more funner then usual.I'm happy."She kissed his cheek, rubbing herself against his cock.

"Did you wish to continue or simply continue with the little break we are having.Don't want to over exert you."Though she was the one over exerted from riding him like crazy.

"I don't know, its quite hard to say." Dante said as his breath began to return to him, oddly enough his manhood was still erect, pointing directly towards the ceiling. Though the will to use it was a different matter all together.

"I mean I have been tired for quite a while now, but since then you have been able to get me to join in for more "fun" for the past 4 or five climaxes." His hands sliding down her sides, and trickling back up over her stomach each then grabbed ahold of each of her breast, them squeezed firmly in his hand, mounds of flesh peeking out inbetween each finger he added. "I mean these just might be able to convince me to go once more..."

YamiMarik1991 said:
Darkuss nodded lightly a small gasp coming from his lips as she continued to play with his manhood, and he almost cam when she nibbled on his ear. he wanted to fuck her so bad now but he had a better idea he would cum in her mouth. "yes....... suck my dick hun... i want to feel you." he said lightly his head leaning back, he hadn't felt this way in a long time.

She smirked, squeezing his cock a bit more."Beg for it.Beg that you want my lips wrapped around his hard dick of yours."She said, rubbing her thumb against the slit of his cock, already feeling wetness."YOu want to cum..don't you.Do you want to cum in my hand..or in my mouth."She squeezed him again."I get the feeling you want to inside my mouth.You wish to fill the Mistress of the Manor's mouth with your bitter cum."She quirked a brow, nipping his earlobe again."Naughty human...thinking such shameful thoughts."she said and licked his ear, finally drawing away, she pushed her chair a bit and bent forward, blowing cold air against his cock.She felt it throb against her palm and Ebony simply flicked her tongue against the cock head."Hmmm..how long before you cum I wonder."she asked, runnign her tongue nice and slow all along his cock head, teasing and tasting him.

Silver117 said:
He never would have thought that this would happen by getting lost, but oh did it feel so good to have that happen to him. His moans increased when his cock began to drown in her sweet cum. His hand movements were wild from squeezing her tits, spanking her ass, and rubbing her tail. "You damn thief! I'll fill you with so much spunk you'll be begging for mercy!" he shouted to her. He rolls over so he was now on top and begins fucking the daylights out of her. His thrust and force has reached it's maximum level. Her g-spot was rubbed against his big dick by the second. Everytime he grined against her, he kiss her with so much passion. He held on to her legs to go deeper that the cock head manage to pass her cervix. "Here it comes Candy..I-I'm cumming..." he cries out and with one more major thrust, he fires his hot seed deep inside his pet bunny. He continues to fuck her as he continues to cum.

She could only bite her lip, crying out from shee joy and pleasure as he spanked her, teased her nipples and rubbed at her soft tail.She was going crazy, thrusting her hips harder and harder against him,feeling his cock hit her deep inside over and over again."Fuck, fuck, fuck.."She said over and over again.When he mentioned filling her up with his spunk, that got her shivering, almost cumming once more."Oh God Master.This naughty rabbit needs your spunk."she said and gasped when he rolled her over, groaning when he grabbed onto her legs and started to fuck her crazily."Yeesss..."She screamed, arching her back to get a better feel.Her body quaked and soon enough he was filling her up.She too came, body spasming, her pussy walls tightening around him even though he thruted his hips was filling her up."Master, oh Fuck Master.."she cried out, her hands above her head, nails digging into the colorful carpet.

"T-THis..naughty bunny...needs to be fucked from the back.Like a naughty dog..please Master."She said.She did love doggy style for some reason, though she was a rabbit.

Dark_Knight said:
"I don't know, its quite hard to say." Dante said as his breath began to return to him, oddly enough his manhood was still erect, pointing directly towards the ceiling. Though the will to use it was a different matter all together.

"I mean I have been tired for quite a while now, but since then you have been able to get me to join in for more "fun" for the past 4 or five climaxes." His hands sliding down her sides, and trickling back up over her stomach each then grabbed ahold of each of her breast, them squeezed firmly in his hand, mounds of flesh peeking out inbetween each finger he added. "I mean these just might be able to convince me to go once more..."
She gasped, her nipples hardening once more when he grasped her breasts."Mmm, it seems everything of mine body is good at convincing you.If you want..since..I'm a little tired of getting up."she looked at him, blushing."Why not titty fuck me Master.Blow your spunk all over my tits and mouth as well."She quirked a brow, wondering how willing he was."i don't mind.I haven't been titty fucked that much and my tits would love to have a delicious cock of yours rub between them."

"Oh yes that was so good bunny" he moans out to her. He continues to thrust and grind as some of his cum leaks of of Candy. He smirked as she begged him for a new position. He lifts her up and gives her a passionate kiss before pinching her nipples hard. "I can see that my rabbit thief still wants to be punish. Fine, but you'll still be begging for mercy" he smirked. He lets go of her tits and leans her over the table on all fours. Though he came, he was still big and hard and ready to go. Holding on to her hips, he forced his cock back in her pussy. "Yes...so tight" he moaned and begins to fuck her again.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She smirked, squeezing his cock a bit more."Beg for it.Beg that you want my lips wrapped around his hard dick of yours."She said, rubbing her thumb against the slit of his cock, already feeling wetness."YOu want to cum..don't you.Do you want to cum in my hand..or in my mouth."She squeezed him again."I get the feeling you want to inside my mouth.You wish to fill the Mistress of the Manor's mouth with your bitter cum."She quirked a brow, nipping his earlobe again."Naughty human...thinking such shameful thoughts."she said and licked his ear, finally drawing away, she pushed her chair a bit and bent forward, blowing cold air against his cock.She felt it throb against her palm and Ebony simply flicked her tongue against the cock head."Hmmm..how long before you cum I wonder."she asked, runnign her tongue nice and slow all along his cock head, teasing and tasting him.

Darkuss gasped he was close to cumming and her toying with him didn't help, he was never the Sub type but the way she treated him was making him go nuts he wanted to fuck her and spay his cum all over her and inside her.... but her toying with his cock was anuff for now. his moaned as she nibbled on his ear and watched as she went down tord his come. her blowing on it almost sent him over the edge but he held back wanting more, as her toung lept across his cock he couldn't take it anymore........ he came, spraying his seed over her face and hopfuly into her mouth.

Killdozer said:
dark kitsune said:
Zarian slammed rougher at her words being careful not to hurt her as he didn't want to leave any marks other than the ocassional bite mark and hickie on her beautiful skin.
"We'll soon see, I have ways of making you talk."
Zarian smirked as he kissed her again.

Anne cried out loudly in pleasure, loving the new treatment she was getting. Such a change, from their last fuck and most of her patrons. She liked how he was able to be nice yet so dominating like he was now. "Just try them," she moaned, returning the kiss.
Zarian slid his tongue past her lips and nipped at her lower pulling his tongue back teasingly he slowly ran his hands up and down her body hitting any and every spot that would make her moan. He changed his angle and slammed harder into her brushing her G-spot.

Loud moans escaped her as he continued to ram into her, giving a sharp, pleasured whine as his cock started to rub against her g-spot and send intense shocks of pleasure through her. His hands felt amazing as they traveled her body, everywhere they went making her shiver. "Yes, oh fuck," she said, unable to act as though she was denying it any longer. It simply felt too good. "Fuck me even harder," she cried out in a loud groan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom