The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor((Check First Post))

She practically flinched away when the woman stood next to her, sensing her overwhelming personality, quite the opposite of her own. Her eyes shifted away as her color darkened. She wasn't used to people being so forward with her. Skye almost didn't hear her question, she was busy absorbed in her own thoughts. "Oh..um. I would guess so.. I hadn't really thought about it." She shifted uncomfortably, wondering if this was how all of the people at the manor were. She was surprised enough that there didn't seem to be anyone who worked there nearby.

"I'm sorry..I don't mean to seem rude, I just don't usually come to places like this. You'll have to excuse me. I hope..I hope you enjoy your stay though." She said the last bit almost as though it were a question. She was unsure enough of her words as it was.

The grin on Jamie's face faded as she could tell she pushed the line with the girl. Nodding her head Jamie said "No problem. Sorry about being so forward with ya. I just have a strong personality and I thought you were one of the people that either worked here or was a regular." Feeling like an ass Jamie ran her fingers through her hair and cleared her throat. "Yeah....Jamie's the name. And again I'm sorry for being forward with you. It's just I tend to be like that. And when I get excited about something like a party or anything that involves a good time my manners fail me and I sound like a idiot." The air around the two girls felt tense even after Jamie apologized to her.

Quickly switching the subject Jamie wanted to know why the girl was even here. She tilted her head and placed her left pointer finger on her chin and asked "If you don't mind me asking why are you here? I mean if your not here for the services then what? Again pardon me for being so forward but you look out of place. I thought you were a maid with the way you were sitting there but now that you tell me you aren't and you're not here to have fun then what?"

Skye nodded and smiled a little, trying to lighten the air a little. Her cheeks faded a bit as she tried to calm herself. She wasn't sure why she was getting all worked up about the situation, after all, she was the one who was completely out of place.

"Jamie..My name's Skye. And again, sorry for the confusion." She cleared her throat nervously, still very aware of her surroundings. "That actually a...very..good question." Her cheeks flushed a bit again. "I've been out..sightseeing.. I guess you could say. I only wanted to stop for a moment, and really, I never would have thought to stop someplace like this except that I was just so tired, and..." she paused a moment, rubbing her temple with her slender fingers. "Oh gods, I'm sorry. I'm just so tired and haven't a clue why I even went out in the first place."

"I see. Well I'm sure the person in charge here will understand and make sure that nothing happens to you. From what I heard the maids do what you want so it's not all about sex and getting laid." She hoped that this information would calm Skye down just a tiny bit. Though it was doubtful since again the girl looked out of place and those who worked here or were regulars could tell from a mile away. Looking around the room again Jamie saw that no one has left the rooms or was coming down the hallway to see if there were any guest. She gave out a small sigh and mumbled out "Guess you have to wait to get some fun here."

Skye listened, biting her lip as she contemplated this. She wasn't afraid of the sex or the intimacy, just the careless and rough way people seemed to go about do it. The idea of people coming here just to have fun when they felt the need, without the intimacy and care she felt it was supposed to have, bothered her. "I'll be fine," she sighed, a sense of hopeful finality to her words. "And don't worry. I assume someone will be along shortly to help you with..whatever you're in need of." She smirked a little, imagining any maid's reaction to Jamie's outgoing character.

As for herself, she wasn't sure. Skye was certainly beautiful, pleasing to the eye in a quiet, graceful manner, but she couldn't imagine that this place would have anything to offer to someone of her sort. Rough and dominant certainly wasn't her type. She needed someone more on her level, someone willing to be patient and gentle with her, but were there even men like that? Her face flushed again as she shook her head. She hadn't the faintest idea why she was thinking such things. Perhaps the atmosphere of the building was getting to her.

Grinning Jamie said "Yeah I'm sure. Just need to find the right one that is." It didn't matter to Jamie who she got. She was open with anyone. Man, woman, dominate, slave, whatever. She believed that to have the best time in life you can't be picky as to what you do and who you do it with. She moved over to a chair and sat down looking at Skye who was now blushing. A grin appeared on her face as she asked "So we're having some naughty thoughts are we?" It was a playful poke at Skye since the girl seemed to lighten up around Jamie. Plus if it was a dirty thought Jamie wanted to know and see if this quiet girl had a wild and dark side to her that was waiting to be unlocked. And if so it would be interesting to watch.

Skye's breath caught a little and she coughed, startled that Jamie had even continued paying attention to her. "N...n.naughty? Me?" she played it off, trying to regain her composure. "No..just..thinking." She shifted, stretching her aching legs and sighing as she felt her muscles pull. "Not that I'm really all that curious to know the details or anything.." Skye coughed again, thinking out her words, "but what's a girl like you doing here? You seem too outgoing to need to come to a place like this to find ways to fill your time." She fiddled with the hem of her blouse. "Not that there's anything wrong with it!" She stumbled over the words, worrying she was speaking her mind too much. "It's your time...you can spend it as you like."

Again Jamie nodded her head before smiling to Skye. Naughty thought or not it was cute to see how she blushed. Leaning back against the chair and giving out a sigh Jamie rested her hands behind her head and said "Hey when I hear a good time I jump for it. I mean I just wanted to check this place out. I heard it was all the rage and they had interesting stuff going on here." She smiled to Skye showing that she didn't care sharing her story. "You know you're cute when you blush like that Skye. Forgive me for being forward but hell I'm bi. And you already see that I can't really keep my mouth shut on how I feel." Jamie just hoped that the girl wouldn't freak out again like she did when they first met. She didn't want to scare off Skye.

Skye could tell from the first sentence that Jamie was here for exactly the reason she couldn't wrap her mind around. "I guess I just don't understand the whole idea.. It's not exactly my way of thinking." She shrugged. She could accept that some people would go out on a whim for fun, though she probably wouldn't ever herself.

Her eyebrows lifted a little at Jamie's comment, her face growing hot though she hated it did. "Cu..cute?" She shook her head, getting another pain in her brow. "I'm sorry, Jamie. You misunderstand. I...I'm hardly familiar enough with men as it is, but women? I just don't lean that way..." Her lips twisted a bit to the side. "And don't worry about saying so. At least you're able to let out what you want to say, not bottle it up like I often do." She smiled a bit, looking at her lap.

"It's all about boundaries Skye We each have a different set of what we think is right and what feels right. Everyone has the power to make their boundaries huge or small. So to you this goes out of your boundaries where you feel as though this is wrong. For me it's in my boundaries to where I feel it is either right or I don't care." She looked at her wondering if Skye knew what she meant. Sometimes Jamie didn't even know what she meant but she just felt like saying something about boundaries in this situation. The grin grew slightly when Skye blushed again about being called cute. Jamie knew that the girl would gently freak out about it. "And it goes with my boundary point again. What I said crossed your boundary. Hell this whole night seems to be about boundaries."

Taking a deep breath Jamie closed her eyes and gave out a small chuckle. "Funny how things fit into place like a puzzle piece. Hell life is like a giant puzzle. You just need to fit the pieces together to understand the meaning. But the puzzle is so damn huge and complicated that even the brightest of men give up."

Skye twisted a strand of her hair, mulling over Jamie's words. She hoped she hadn't offended her in any way, that certainly wasn't her intention. "No, I understand. Everyone has their boundaries. Mine just tend to be pulled a bit closer than others." She sighed with the last words, not sure if she envied those who had them set farther. "As for that last comment," she smiled to herself, laughter dancing in her eyes, "I'm not quite so sure that the brightest of men is much of an example. They all seem so simple-minded anymore." She chuckled softly, hoping Jamie would understand her meaning. "I'm sure I'm wrong. There must be others better out there. I just have yet to meet them."

Skye ended with this last comment, wishing Jamie goodnight as she stood up, heading in search of someone to assist her. She was here late enough as it was, so she might as well stay. She feared having to walk about the halls, not knowing what she might run into. "I suppose I'll just be staying here for the night then, Jamie. Good luck finding help, it was nice to meet you.." she stretched once again, wondering where someone to help her might be. She'd rather not spend the night in a chair in the entrance, plus she hadn't eaten in a while.

((I'm out for the night, I think. I'll check back in in the morning and then later in the afternoon))

Silver117 said:
Drake continued to play a song he wrote. He likes being creative and and write his own stuff. He soon herd a beautiful voice complement his playing. "Why thank you I..I..." His face blused a red daker than his hair seeing her. It was a bunny...a very sexy bunny. He was turned on by her sexy prisoner costume and goes up to greet her. "I'm Drake, it's a pleasure to meet you Candy," he said to her. He couldn't help but to gently caress her cheek and pet her rabbit ears. "It is true, I just move here and found this place. It would be nice if a sexy bunny like you help me out," he whispers romanticly in her ear.

Candy couldn't help, but blush, trembling and sucking in a harsh breathe when her ears were stroked so gently.If anything, having her ears and tail touched drove her crazy with lust and if he continued to touch, she would fuck him here and now, infront of everyone."S-So...nice..to meet you Master Drake.And I wouldn't mind showing you around the Manor.We have plenty of rooms."She said, placing her hands on his shoulders for support.Leaning in, she blew warm air against his ear."Tell me Master.Have you enjoyed liberations and refreshments by chance. We have a wide selection on breakfast items."she said pulling away and smiled."I will be happy to..fetch you something and perhaps, if you wish, I may keep you company while yo enjoy your meal."
YamiMarik1991 said:
Darkuss smiled lightly at her he liked how she got strait to the point standing up he smiled at her taking her hand in his and brought it up to his mouth kissing it lightly. "it would be a honor to have some fun with you.. is there anywhere private that we can have some fun at?"

((Happy welcome to both Skylias and Insanity Hero.I hope you enjoy yourselfs here in the Manor Any questions, let me know alright.))

Ebony smiled, charmed by how well of a gentleman Darkuss was."Private.And here I thought you wish to please me before the eyes of all my patrons. I'm not a shy person, unless you are my good sir."she said, smirking ever so lightly."And before we start on our little fun.Shall we enjoy some liberations.I'm rather famished."She turned, catching the eyes of one of her maids."The usual breakfast for me.Make it double, one for my guest as well."She said, kissing her maid on the cheek and saw her off.Ebony gracefull sat on a chair, sitting nice and close to Darkuss."So, though it was word of mouth, why did you come here.To have a good time, or just to look around and what you could get yourself into."

Lustfull_Sin said:
Candy couldn't help, but blush, trembling and sucking in a harsh breathe when her ears were stroked so gently.If anything, having her ears and tail touched drove her crazy with lust and if he continued to touch, she would fuck him here and now, infront of everyone."S-So...nice..to meet you Master Drake.And I wouldn't mind showing you around the Manor.We have plenty of rooms."She said, placing her hands on his shoulders for support.Leaning in, she blew warm air against his ear."Tell me Master.Have you enjoyed liberations and refreshments by chance. We have a wide selection on breakfast items."she said pulling away and smiled."I will be happy to..fetch you something and perhaps, if you wish, I may keep you company while yo enjoy your meal."

Drake couldn't help but smile seeing her like that. It was like she was about to melt to his gentle touch. He decided to contine his motions to see where it would get him. A cool shiver ran up and down his spine when the the warm air escaped her mouth and entered his ear. I was a major turn on for him, even though he didn't know it. "Really, well that's cool. I haven't ate in 2 days due to traveling. I would love it if you stay with me. We can even share a room together," he smiled. He couldn't resist any longer. he had to pet her tail, just to see if it's real. Heremoved his hand from her ear and did just that.

RE: The Maid Manor

Dark_Knight said:
(My internet is back, sorry for the wait.)

"Looks like you're the one that may need that drink you mentioned earlier..." Dante teased, as he mentioned the drink she had talked about earlier, which combined the blood of an incubus and lycan in red wine to increase one's endurance. His hard cock was deeply nuzzled inside Myst's tight slit, it still throbbing much to the beat of his heart as blood flowed through it, while he began to feel the pressure build up inside of it, he was still a bit of a ways from letting out his load for a ...third ...fourth ...fifth time? Honestly he had lost count for the night, having only focused on her and the pleasure she had brought him.

"So..." he continued, as he bent his neck down placing a gentle kiss on each of your antenna before continuing. "... would you like to rest here for to catch your breath for a bit, or do you feel a second wind coming on?" He inquired with a bit of a laugh, remembering her comment on how "cute' a human's physical endurance was, her now in a similar position to the one he himself was in earlier, the irony not escaping him.

((And I finally found this.Feel so bad that I missed it, please forgive me))

Myst could only chuckle, thinking about how weak a human could be though here she was, catching her breathe, her body limp as a leaf.She could barely raise herself on her arms, trying to move off him, but the way she was, that wasn't going to happen.Instead, she slowly raised her hips and once his dick was out of her, she gently rolled off him, head resting on his arm."Oh Master.Seems I need to rest for a bit.DIdn't think I had so much in me."She said, giving out a deep sigh, eyes closing."Though if you still have the strength, you may use my body how ever you wish, I do not mind, though I apologize in advance for not contributing to the fun."She smirked, then giggled a bit.

Her cunt throbbed and no doubt was leaking all the cum he shot into her glistening, wet pussy.

Silver117 said:
Drake couldn't help but smile seeing her like that. It was like she was about to melt to his gentle touch. He decided to contine his motions to see where it would get him. A cool shiver ran up and down his spine when the the warm air escaped her mouth and entered his ear. I was a major turn on for him, even though he didn't know it. "Really, well that's cool. I haven't ate in 2 days due to traveling. I would love it if you stay with me. We can even share a room together," he smiled. He couldn't resist any longer. he had to pet her tail, just to see if it's real. Heremoved his hand from her ear and did just that.

Smiling, she nodded."I will be happy to join you.Please allow me to- haaa~"she moaned, nice and sensual, her hands going back to his shoulders as she arched her back.Already her eyes were dazed like, legs shaking."M-Master..if...y-you..contunue touching me...in such a manner.I..I will certainly do something so rude."she said to him, though she couldn't help, but push her butt back, pressing her tail into his hand even more.Back arched, Candy leaned up, pressing her lips to her Master's soft earlobe."If you continue..I will be sure to fuck you here and now Master.Hard and raw.A-Allow me to fetch you a meal before you collapse here on the floor."with gentle hands and with a small pout, she moved his hand away from her ear and guided him to an empty table."Seat yourself, for I shall return."with a bow, Candy left, though she had a little bounce to her step.

She was antsy, wanting more of that man's touch on her fair skin.When she made it to the Show Room and towards the kitchen doors, she immidietly placed an order for three scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon, toast and hashbrowns.As well as some orange juice and coffee with some cream packets and sugar and sweetner packs. The food came quickly, then again, when you had at least twenty plus cooks in a large kitchen, anything could be done quickly.

Tray in hand, Candy headed back to the Tea Room, avoiding the usual touch and grope and settled the tray on the table."Enjoy."she said, though when she looked at the food, she realized something."Oh..Master...I forgot to bring you freshly cut fruit.Please forgive me."She said, bowing her head, ears falling forward and hanging loosely in the air.

RE: The Maid Manor((Maid Manor workers posted on first page))

He was shocked seeing her act in that manner. He figured out that the more he touched there, rather her ears or her tail, the more aroused she gets. He'll definately remember that if she was gonna be with him. He was surprised when she moved away and allowed him to sit down. "Okay, take your time though. I won't be going anywhere soon," he smiles.

Minutes later He sees her with a tray of food. I all smelled oh so delicious. Espically when you haven't eaten in days. He starts off with the scrambled eggs, then the sausage and bacon. He paused of a moment loveing the taste of the food. Once done he wipes soms crust off with a napkin. He soon herd her apologise for forgeting something. "It's quite alright. The food was very good. Thank you" he replies and goes to her. "Would you like to join me in a room? I would love to play for you...or more" he whispers.. He the gently stoked her left ear twice and then kisses it.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Ebony smiled, charmed by how well of a gentleman Darkuss was."Private.And here I thought you wish to please me before the eyes of all my patrons. I'm not a shy person, unless you are my good sir."she said, smirking ever so lightly."And before we start on our little fun.Shall we enjoy some liberations.I'm rather famished."She turned, catching the eyes of one of her maids."The usual breakfast for me.Make it double, one for my guest as well."She said, kissing her maid on the cheek and saw her off.Ebony gracefull sat on a chair, sitting nice and close to Darkuss."So, though it was word of mouth, why did you come here.To have a good time, or just to look around and what you could get yourself into."

Darkuss smiled lightly sitting down he was shy to a point but he also believed that when one made love to a woman they should do it by themselves and not around a group of prying eyes. Dark smiled at her words nodding he sat down. "well i first came to see if what my friend said was true, I also came to see what trouble i could get into." he winked at her lightly making a joke seeing she was in a Officer cos-play costume. "so far as i've seen, this Manor has lived up to all i've heard and dreamed... and if it keeps doing so ill be able to help support it financially...." him and his gang brought in alot of munny for his group. seeing they had to much munny for there own good why not lend some for a place like this?

Silver117 said:
He was shocked seeing her act in that manner. He figured out that the more he touched there, rather her ears or her tail, the more aroused she gets. He'll definately remember that if she was gonna be with him. He was surprised when she moved away and allowed him to sit down. "Okay, take your time though. I won't be going anywhere soon," he smiles.

Minutes later He sees her with a tray of food. I all smelled oh so delicious. Espically when you haven't eaten in days. He starts off with the scrambled eggs, then the sausage and bacon. He paused of a moment loveing the taste of the food. Once done he wipes soms crust off with a napkin. He soon herd her apologise for forgeting something. "It's quite alright. The food was very good. Thank you" he replies and goes to her. "Would you like to join me in a room? I would love to play for you...or more" he whispers.. He the gently stoked her left ear twice and then kisses it.

She smiled, seeing he was enjoying the food never the less.She was happy and even more when he didn't mind about the fruit."I'm glad.Fruit is essential."She said, since she had her daily servings of fruits and veggies, then again, she was half rabbit.When he finished, another maid apepared and retrieved the tray, receiving a thank you from Candy.When stood before her and went to stroke her ear and kissed it, Candy melted like chocolate."I would love to join you Master."She giggled sweetly."One would think is foolish to sleep in while it is early morning, but here, anyone may sleep and do almost anything as they see fit at whatever hour of the day."with a smile, she took his hand, then proceeded to slip her arm through his and lead him out of the Tea Room.As they passed tables, people whispered out and called out to her while the fun play continued on.

"Ohh, Candy is in trouble."

"She's gonna get it.The bad rabbit."

"Little Candy Fuu Fuu bopped to many mice."

They all said and laughed, making her blush and stick her tongue out at them."Such happy patrons,."She said, leading her Master out the room finally and towards the Grand Staircase."We have a variety of rooms.Mostly any room you can think of we will have."she said, looking at him as they climbed up the steps."Tell me.Is there a particular room you wish to use...or....shall is be prisoner's choice?"Candy smiled at the last bit, since she was his prisoner at the moment.

YamiMarik1991 said:
Darkuss smiled lightly sitting down he was shy to a point but he also believed that when one made love to a woman they should do it by themselves and not around a group of prying eyes. Dark smiled at her words nodding he sat down. "well i first came to see if what my friend said was true, I also came to see what trouble i could get into." he winked at her lightly making a joke seeing she was in a Officer cos-play costume. "so far as i've seen, this Manor has lived up to all i've heard and dreamed... and if it keeps doing so ill be able to help support it financially...." him and his gang brought in alot of munny for his group. seeing they had to much munny for there own good why not lend some for a place like this?

Ebony quirked a brow."Support Financially. My Manor has been running for the past twelve years my good sir. Think you can properly support that in which cost more then a CEO's own company.I think not."She mused."People do contribute, mostly those in which happily return every so often just to gain some relaxation."When her maid appeared with two trays which had three two plates, staked,well almost staked with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, french toast, fresh cut fruit, fat free syrup and freshly squeezed orange juice, Ebony thanked her and sent her away.Taking a cut strawberry, she slipped it in her mouth and chewed with grace, swallowing as well." I do not ask for money, nor do I expect it.I tell my patrons that there money should not be wasted on this place, though they continue to do so.Some don't give it to the Manor in this case, but to the maids."She shruged."But if you wish to contribute, then do so, I shall not be one to change your mind."She popped another strawberry in her mouth.

dark kitsune said:
Zarian slammed rougher at her words being careful not to hurt her as he didn't want to leave any marks other than the ocassional bite mark and hickie on her beautiful skin.
"We'll soon see, I have ways of making you talk."
Zarian smirked as he kissed her again.

Anne cried out loudly in pleasure, loving the new treatment she was getting. Such a change, from their last fuck and most of her patrons. She liked how he was able to be nice yet so dominating like he was now. "Just try them," she moaned, returning the kiss.

Drake soon remebered the theme of the place this week and grinned at his now bunny prisoner. "Well, Since you did forget my fruit for breakfast, a good punishment is a must. Any room will do, but lets make sure it has alot of 'toys' to pleasure you...I mean punish you for what you done," he whispered. He soon kissed her ear again and stroked her tail once again.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Ebony quirked a brow."Support Financially. My Manor has been running for the past twelve years my good sir. Think you can properly support that in which cost more then a CEO's own company.I think not."She mused."People do contribute, mostly those in which happily return every so often just to gain some relaxation."When her maid appeared with two trays which had three two plates, staked,well almost staked with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, french toast, fresh cut fruit, fat free syrup and freshly squeezed orange juice, Ebony thanked her and sent her away.Taking a cut strawberry, she slipped it in her mouth and chewed with grace, swallowing as well." I do not ask for money, nor do I expect it.I tell my patrons that there money should not be wasted on this place, though they continue to do so.Some don't give it to the Manor in this case, but to the maids."She shruged."But if you wish to contribute, then do so, I shall not be one to change your mind."She popped another strawberry in her mouth.

Darkuss listened to her words lightly wondering how the have survived this long be he didn't let it get to him he watched her eat smiling a bit then dug into the food himself. "well that's good to know... I do like to help people in any way i can...." he said lightly between mouthfuls. he ate his food almost as if he was a Nobel, making sure to savor each bite. "my compliments to the chef this is good." he said lightly as he continued to eat. he looked at the woman beside him, eying her body and would then blush and look away already becoming hard.

Silver117 said:
Drake soon remebered the theme of the place this week and grinned at his now bunny prisoner. "Well, Since you did forget my fruit for breakfast, a good punishment is a must. Any room will do, but lets make sure it has alot of 'toys' to pleasure you...I mean punish you for what you done," he whispered. He soon kissed her ear again and stroked her tail once again.

She blushed, though trembled when he said he wouls punish her for the fruit thing."As you wish Mas~"She moaned when he grabbed at her tail, sighing deeply."This...w-way Master."Making her way down the right, she knew the perfect room.Passing the Snow Rom, which she heard sweet moans, as well the Peacock Room, Candy stopped at the Fruit Room."Here we go.I'm sure this would be fitting for what I have done."She said,pushing the door open.Everything...was colorful.From reds to greens, yellows to orange.The carpet was a grape purple, the ceiling a banana yellow.The curtains an apple red.One thing about this room though...there was no bed.There were tables and chairs, stools and a corner with lots of pillows.Aligning the walls were small tables filled with different bowls of fruits.One the other side, the occasional "toy" wall, were one would use such things for either pleasure of pain.Even the vib and robes were colorful to match the room."Is this to your liking."She asked,closing the door behind them, her ears twitching with anticipation.
YamiMarik1991 said:
Darkuss listened to her words lightly wondering how the have survived this long be he didn't let it get to him he watched her eat smiling a bit then dug into the food himself. "well that's good to know... I do like to help people in any way i can...." he said lightly between mouthfuls. he ate his food almost as if he was a Nobel, making sure to savor each bite. "my compliments to the chef this is good." he said lightly as he continued to eat. he looked at the woman beside him, eying her body and would then blush and look away already becoming hard.

Ebony did not need to see that he was aroused, instead, she could smell it."I shall thank him, for it will make him happy."she said and moved her hand, cupping the bulge that grew within his pants."hard already.Is it from the food or is it because of me."She asked, rubbing more, as she took a bite of another fruit."When a shy person comes to this manor, they leave this manor shy no more.I do believe you will be one of those people Darkuss."She smirked, pulling her hand away, only to let it rest on his thigh.Leaning in, she licked his earlobe gently, nipping it a bit."Tell me what you wish for me to do with my hand.No one shall see for the table covers us well, that and no one seems to pay any mind for the play keeps them distracted.Now tell me...what..shall..I..do..with..My..hand."She whispered, like a lover would.

He looked inside the room and gasped seeing all the colors of the room. It sure did have a fruitful feel to the place as he chuckles seeing all the birght colors. "This will do perfectly my prisoner," he said and gives her a passionate kiss and rubbed her whole body from her ears all the way down to her tail. Seeing her melt like that, he was ready to give it to her. He begins to remove her prision striped bra and thong and lays her down on the table. Seeing son handcuffs he cuffs her arms and legs to the table legs. "Now the, how should my bunny prisoner be punish for forgetting my breakfast fruit, humm?" he teased and looked at the "toy" wall.

Skye's eyes opened slowly and a she started a bit at the unfamiliar surroundings. She didn't remember much about the night before, stumbling half-asleep until someone showed her to a room. She hadn't payed attention to the decor before, but her face flushed a bit, seeing the many objects that lined the walls. Her stomach growled, remind her she hadn't eaten in quite some time. She gingerly lifted herself from the bed, feeling a cramp growing in her neck already. Just what I needed, she grumbled to herself.

Having slept in her clothes, Skye stepped right out of the room, glancing nervously down the hallways. Which way had she come from? She couldn't remember. Another rumble from below urged her to hurry on and find some food. She just hoped someone from the manor would come along to help her as she might be needing help with other things as well, such as a change of clothes.

[[sorry to seem rude! I didn't notice your acknowledgment at first look. Thanks for the welcome~]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom